Miraculous Sapphire (Vanitas...

Autorstwa Dragon-Pheonix123

You are Marinette's younger sister, kind, caring and mostly shy around people. You love anime and really good... Więcej

Chapter 1: Sapphire's Origins, Part 1
Chapter 2: Sapphire's Origins, Part 2
Chapter 3: Stormy Weather
Chapter 4: The Bubbler
Chapter 5: Copy Cat
Chapter 6: Timebreaker
Chapter 7: Lady Wifi
Chapter 8: The Pharaoh
Chapter 9: Mr. Pigeon
Chapter 10: The Evillustrator
Chapter 11: Dark Cupid
Chapter 12: Rogercop
Chapter 13: Dark Blade
Chapter 14: Horrificator
Chapter 15: The Mime
Chapter 16: Princess Fragrance
Chapter 17: Animan
Chapter 18: Pixelator
Chapter 19: Guitar Villain
Chapter 20: Gamer
Chapter 21: Reflekta
Chapter 22: The Puppeteer
Chapter 24: Simon Says
Chapter 25: Antibug
Chapter 26: Volpina

Chapter 23: Kung Food & Nian Yang Xiao

1.1K 42 8
Autorstwa Dragon-Pheonix123

In The Dupain-Cheng family living room, it's has finally come that your cousin and you're mom's uncle, Wang Cheng, to arrive.  

Wang is Chinese, so Marinette uses an app on her phone which helps her with the pronunciation.

She has a bouquet of flowers for him but worries that it might not be good enough. It is revealed that Wang is a cook with a global reputation and is in Paris for a cooking competition called "The World's Greatest Chef."

Not only that, but your  uncle and Yang will be on a great food show on TV.

"Can't you just talk normally like all English people do?" you ask not really to her.

"This night has to be perfect and I can't have you telling me! You'll see, (Y/N)! With this app, I'll be just fine!" Marinette spoke more pacifically to to herself than anybody expect you in the living room.

"Uh-huh, well spoke you're ladyship, you could just nod and wave and probably need a real translator other than relying on technology. Or better yet, you can study a Chinese character class. How to write Chinese profession." you imply.

"Old books sucks. Website can do anything ! See watch this." Marinette taps the record button on her translator. "Welcome to my home, My name is Marinette."

(Translator App)  "(欢迎来到我的家,我的名字叫马里内特。)"

(Huānyíng lái dào wǒ de jiā, wǒ de míngzì shì mǎlì nèi tè.)

"Huayang li do wo de jia, wo de mingzi shi maly net ti." Marinette poorly  translate.

"I'm telling you Marinette, you really need help with Cantonese, unless you're serve a mission and go to Hong Kong." you cross you're arms.

"I'd like to see you do better." Marinette glares at you.

You glare back. "Fine then, nǐhǎo huānyíng láidào wǒmen dejiā , zhè shìwǒde dàjiějiě mǎlì nèitè" you translated perfectly.

"That's not what the app said." Marinette raises an eyebrow.

"Well I am half Chinese American person. The only thing I said kindly to the guest is 'Hello welcome to our home, this is my big sister Marinette." you huff. "It makes perfect sense since we should introduce both of us. Beside not only that...Yang is coming too."

"I hate that you were raised to be perfect." Marinette whines and scoffs.

"Well excuse you!" You shot back. "Not everyone can be perfect. You just study hard and pass. You know what, try translating again."

"Fine I will! H-Huānyíng lái dào wǒ de jiā, w-wǒ de míngzì shì mǎlì nèi tè." Marinette stutters out, but eventually gets it right.

"Almost got it." you start reading a comic book not even looking at the girl who raggedly glares.

"SO did you prepare the purple flowers?"

"I thought you did since you're the one Mom ask you. I only brought hibiscus." you showed her the red flower of  hibiscus.

"Ugly." she dislikes.

"They are not ugly! Both flowers are fine and good enough to eat!" you barked.

"But it can't be just fine! It has to be perfect!" Marinette stresses. "Mom's uncle is a famous Chinese chef, he's very particular, so things have got to be just right!"

Marinette wasn't able to say anything else because the sharp sound of the doorbell cuts through the room.

"That's him!" Marinette shivers and goes over to open the door, but she trips on the couch.

You sigh and be careful not to touch her because she'll slap your hand anyways ever since the Dark Cupid incident. You open the door and smile with both flower gifts in hand.

On the other side, your mom's uncle awaits with a gentle smile.

"Nǐ hǎo." He bowed and greeted you in mandarin.

"Nǐ hǎo." you bowed respectfully. You motion your head at Marinette to greet him.

"Uh, welcome Mari you're at Nette's. Uh ah, welcome to Marinette's! You're Chinese! No no no no! In Mandarin!" Marinette tries to greet him in mandarin but messes up. She quickly grabs her phone as she gives the flowers to her uncle. Marinette whisper to the translator app. "Welcome to my home. My name is Marinette. Ugh, this is so lame."

The app translates everything Marinette said, even the part she said it's lame. She tries to close it, and then end up pushing you to do the talking.

You roll your eyes since you know about  a little bit about Mandarin or Cantonese. You did you're best to understand ever since you were a mute girl when you were a little girl.

Welp, better than nothing as you try you best to pronounce your accent.

(早上好,王叔叔,请原谅我的姐姐,她有轻微的口音问题。 这是我的姐姐玛丽内特,我的名字是慧婷)

"Zǎoshang hǎo, wáng shūshu, qǐng yuánliàng wǒ de jiějiě, tā yǒu qīngwéi de kǒuyīn wèntí. Zhè shì wǒ de jiějiě mǎlì nèi tè, wǒ de míngzì shì huì tíng

(Good morning uncle Wang, forgive my big sister, she has slight accent problems. This is my big sister Marinette and my name is (Y/n).)"  You introduce and gave him the purple flowers.

Wang smiles at you as he rips a couple of petals from the bouquet Marinette gave him. You let him inside to sit down as You  wonder where Yang is, while Marinette made an SOS call to Alya.

"Zìcóng wǒ shàng cì jiàn dào nǐ háishì gè yīng'ér de shíhòu, nǐ de fǎ yīn yǐjīng hěn bùcuòle, huì tíng jiě. (You're pronounce has quite approve since the last time I see you as a baby, sister (Y/n)." a voice greeted you.

You face light up seeing Yang at the door appearing in front of you with a smile.

{ 杨逍大哥 }

" Yángxiāo dàgē!    (Big brother Yang Xiao)!" you and Yang hug it out with a sequel  as he easily picks you up and spins around and place you down rubbing your face squishing it around.

"Xiǎo mèimei, nǐ kàn nǐ zhǎng dé duō piàoliang a. Nǐ hǎo ma? (Little sister, look how pretty you've grown. How are you?)." Yang laughs heartfully.

"Uhh..." you forgot to say what's next. And more importantly you have ask him about the miraculous box.

"Ó, duìle, nǐ hái zài shìtú lǐjiě. Zài zhè zhǒng qíngkuàng xià... (Oh right, you are still trying to understand. In that case...) Yang decide it will be easier to speak English and clear his throat. "This is better if we talk in English here. As you can see my accent is very poor as well, I hope I pronounce it right."

"It alright to me. I'm sure they'll understand." You giggle and hug Yang close and then you almost forget to ask him about the box. "Oh right, I almost forgot to ask you Yang Xiao it's about the box-"

You were shushed by the man placing a finger to your lips. Yang looks to Marinette and your uncle once you walk to another room in a private place.

"Tell me about the box." Yang let you explain.

You fumble your shirt and show it to him. Yang was not hallucinating. You really are the Dragon-Phoenix user.

"So as you see I found this on my desk and I decide not to open it yet because I don't think it safe or Santa Claus gave it to me to early Christmas gift, but anyways this box just show up and I need an expert since you're smart about the Chinese mythology and stuff...so I was hoping if you know what is this." you explain the whole turn of event.

Yang nodded understand and close your hand with his with the box. "It's best that I tell you later."

"Later?"

"Yes, we'll discus about it later, but until now....Uncle Cheng needs my help cooking his famous dish."

"What kind of dish?"

"You'll see." Yang lend you back to the living room to see Marinette calling Alya to ask for help. Alya reassures her and says she has an idea and then hangs up.

"Thank you! You're amazing. What solution?" Marinette realized that Alya had hung up.

The doorbell rings around 10 minutes later after Marinette gets off the phone. You were talking with Yang about the mystery box and you were okay that you'll find out later or so.

Marinette practically sprints to the door and You snapped your head from The chef when you heard a familiar sprightly voice following along with a husky one.

"Hey there Marinette!" Adrien warmly smiles to the bluenette (who began to panic).

"ADRIEN!? What in the—uh—what are you—" Marinette was freaking out.

"(Y/n)! Are you here?" Vanitas pops out from behind the blondes shoulder.

"Vanitas." Marinette growls unexpectedly.

"Vanitas. Adrien." You greeted them. "What a surprise, what bring you boys here?"

"Alya called me. She said you needed someone who speaks Chinese. Well, here I am! Translator at your service." Adrien bows.

Vanitas walks up to you and smiles then sees Yang. "Who's this?"

"Oh, this our cousin from Hong Kong, Nian Yang Xiao." you introduce.

"Hi." Yang greeted with a wave of a hand.

Vanitas squinted his eyes suspiciously. "Yang Xiao huh? How old are you?"

"I'm 19. A few years older."

"What?!" Both Vanitas and Adrien were shocked.

'He's not only a few years older than us, he's hot as well!' Both of them thinking the same thing in their minds.

"Is there a problem?" Yang kindly and yet innocently ask the two brothers.

"N-No...no problem at all. I was just wondering that's all." Vanitas stutters his words.

Yang smiles and pat your head. "It's alright, and please call me Yang. As long as you're friends with my half-sister. Taking good care of her?"

Vanitas nods. "Yeah...we share the same class."

"Cool." Yang check his watch. "Oh would look at the time!" He calls to Uncle Wang. "Wáng lǎoshī, wǒmen gāi zǒule (Master Wang, we should get going.)"

Wang Chen nods as you all head to the limousine.

 {The Limousine}

郑师傅,这是你第一次来巴黎吗 Zhèng shīfù, zhè shì nǐ dì yī cì lái bālí ma?( Master Cheng, Is this the first time you've visited Paris?)" Adrien asked.

'不,我三十年曾经来过这里;你说一口流利的中国话。 '

"Bù, wǒ sānshí nián céngjīng láiguò zhèlǐ; nǐ shuō yīkǒu liúlì de zhōngguó huà. (No, I have been here 30 years ago. You can speak Chinese fluently.)

'谢谢,郑师傅'

"Xièxiè, zhèng shīfù' ( Thank you, Master Cheng)" Adrien bows.

"Oh, my English very bad. Not like your Chinese.." Cheng Sifu informs the group, shocking them all expect you and Yang.

"I thought you couldn't speak English," Adrien  underlying questioning in his tone.

"I thought Yang was the only one who can speak English." you tilt your head.

"Uh, me too." Marinette was amazed.

Vanitas just hums.

"Oh, no, not good. My English not good." He explains to the best of his ability. "Until I have Yang Xiao teach me."

Yang smile approvingly. "It was the least I can do."

{Outside the Le Grand Paris. "The World's Greatest Chef"'s logo flashes.}

Once they arrive, the Mayor warmly greets Wang, and the TV host, Alec Cataldi.

Alec: "Since our "World's Greatest Chef" contest kicked off, the best culinary masters from around the globe have been blowing our minds with their gastronomic creations."

Mayor Bourgeois goes over to greet Marinette's great-uncle. "Cheng Shifu, I am delighted and honored to have you on our final show, where you will have the chance to defeat all of the chefs who have competed thus far."

"Only one will be awarded the title of "World's Greatest Chef." The winner's dish will become the new Mayor's Special on the Grand Paris's menu! Tell us Cheng Shifu, what dish will you be honoring our panel with today?"

'你将交给上的菜 ' Adrien translates for Cheng Shifu. "Nǐ jiāng jiāo gěi shàng de cài (The dish you will be offering)."

"My dish is: Celestial soup." Cheng Sifu answers.

"Wow! I've heard so much about your legendary Celestial Soup, but today we'll actually get to taste it!" Alec said.

"Would you like us to come with you, Uncle?" You asked politely.

"No thank you, (Y/N). Cooking needs no words. Come along Yang." Cheng Sifu smiles politely declines and toddles off with Yang toward the kitchen to begin creating his legendary soup.

You and Marinette walk over to Vanitas and Adrien. "Thanks, Adrien. I'm totally sorry for bothering you for nothing. I really thought he couldn't speak English." Marinette apologize bashfully to Adrien.

"No problem, Marinette. It was pretty awesome for Van and I to practice our Chinese with the Sifu." Adrien responds as  Vanitas nods in agreement.

"A Shifu?"

"That means "Master" in Chinese. Your Mom's Uncle is a great master!" Vanitas stated.

You nodded at Vanitas' statement.

"Well look who it is, my two favorite people! Marinette and (Y/n) Dupain-Chengs." A familiar high-pitched and bratty voice says from behind them. " I mean, seriously? Does your great-uncle really expect to win the contest with a SOUP!? It's not even a main dish! Please! Doesn't he know how to make sushi like everyone else?"

"Chloé, Japanese people make sushi. Cheng Shifu is Chinese!" Vanitas  steps in.

"Besides, he's not like "everyone else". My Great Uncle is the best chef in the world. His soup is legendary!" Marinette defends her great uncle.

"Well I despise soup." Chloe makes an excuse.

 "And we should care because...." you were getting bored at her excuses.

"Didn't you know? I'm on the jury. Your uncle will not be getting my vote, for sure." Chloé bragged with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? Well, he doesn't need your vote to win! There are other judges with much better taste than yours. Huh, silly me, you don't have any taste! I mean, look at what you're wearing." Marinette smirked back.

"Marinette stop it!" you try to pull her.

"Quiet (Y/n)!" Marinette snaps.

"Yeah quiet, (Y/n)!" Chloe and Marinette glare at each other.

Vanitas decides to pull you by the hand, knowing your sister was about to say something stupid. Adrien takes your spare hand and puts it over his forehead. He wasn't going to say anything mean, but he sure was thinking it.

"Ew! Don't talk about me like that. You've made a big mistake." She left angrily.

"Wow, Marinette. You really stood up for the Sifu. He would of appreciated that." Adrien applauds the girl.

"I'm not sure. I don't think he likes me." Marinette frowns.

"I don't see any diastase towards you." you try no to lie because you and her still don't get along very well.

 "No, I swear! He even ripped up the bouquet I gave him."

"Marinette, Cheng Sifu isn't just a chef, he's an artist. He told Van and I that he was going to put the flowers in his soup." Adrien explains. "He said he improvises on faithful  things that happen. The flowers he mentioned must be the ones you gave him."

"So... you think he actually likes me?" Marinette was beginning to feel hopeful.

Adrien puts his hands on Marinette's shoulders "Totally! He's shown you great respect in his own special way."

Marinette sighs happily, while you and Vanitas look to each other with a smile.

{Le Grand Paris kitchen}

Cheng Sifu cooks with grace and perfection as his prized Celestial soup begins to come together. He finally adds his new ingredient: purple flower petals.

He samples a spoonful and gets excited as he enjoys what he tastes.

He lets the soup simmer as he cuts up a few more vegetables he believed could balance out the sweetness that the flowers brought to the soup.

"Mr. Cheng, Marinette needs to see you outside." Chloe informs.

The man payed no mind to the deviousness that seemed to linger on the girl's face, but rather immediately choosing to stop what he was doing and going outside to search for his great-niece. 

"Let's see if the other judges enjoy your uncle's soup after this, Dupain-Cheng sisters."

Chloe smirks to herself as she immediately begins to tamper with the Celestial soup, throwing too much salt and pepper inside of it and throwing items she didn't even know into it.

She immediately begins to put everything back in place when she hears footsteps, her walking towards the door as Cheng Sifu enters.

"Marinette was not there?" Cheng Sifu  being a little confused.

Chloe dismisses the man saying, "No speak Japanese, see ya!"

Wang Cheng looks at the girl in confusion. He wasn't Japanese, he was Chinese.

"Everything alright Master?" Yang asked.

Wang just shrugged. "That girl was strange."

"Strange you say?" Yang raised a brow.

{Le Grand Paris dining hall. "The World's Greatest Chef" is being filmed.}

Alec: As usual, our panel of gourmets is made up of André Bourgeois, the mayor of Paris and owner of this luxury hotel, his daughter Chloé, representing the younger generation, hot rockstar Jagged Stone and his killer crocodile Fang, and finally, the divine head chef of this very hotel, Marlena Césaire, and yours truly -- Alec! It's time to determine the fate of Cheng Shifu's famous Celestial Soup. Let's get tasting!

The entire jury eats the soup, but Chloé just twirls her spoon inside the soup. Suddenly, Alec spits out his soup. "What IS this!?"

Wang and the you and the four teenagers gasped.

"Uh, I don't think this soup would fare well with our guests! I'll give it a 3/10." Mayor Bourgeois held a plate.

"Seeing as it's pretty unappetizing, maybe I'll pass on the tasting, but I'll still give it a zero!" Chloé hide her smugly smile as she held her blank plate.

"Ech! It's like kissing a member from the Zombeats! Negative zero." Jagged Stone spits out his soup.

"I'm sorry, but this inedible." Marlena tries her hardest to break the news to him lightly, seeing as the others refused to hold back. "I can only give a 1/10."

Wang was so confused that he walked over to the table and taste the soup. He immediately spits it out. "Uch! I don't understand, I never put these ingredients in. It's a mistake. Someone sabotaged soup!"

Marlena and Jagged Stone look at each other worriedly while Chloé smiles smugly. Yang has his suspicious on Chloe. Marinette, Adrien, and you and Vanitas looked worried as well.

The judges look amongst each other in confusion as Cheng Sifu uses broken English to try to explain that his soup was sabotaged.

Alec walks up to Wang. "I'm sorry, Cheng Shifu, but I'm giving you a zero, too, which brings your score to 0.8/10 -- the lowest so far. Celestial Soup will therefore not be in the hotel's menu this year, and you will not be named "World's Greatest Chef"!"

Marinette looks down in disappointment, while Adrien try their best to comfort her. You glance for a split second toward the judges as they all began to leave and watched as a familiar flower petal falls off of Chloe's jacket.

"Chloe." you glared.

"This isn't right. And (Y/n)'s certain Chloé's got something to do with it.." Marinette glares at the blonde girl who seemed as if she won something.

"I'd like to say you both were wrong, but I know her only too well." Adrien agrees, growing exasperated with the blonde.

"Believe it or not, she's gone too far." Vanitas sighs.

You and Marinette quickly catches up with Wang Chen who was muttering to himself in Mandarin. Obviously heartbroken over how the competition turned out, regardless if he spoke the truth about his food getting tampered with.

"Uncle Cheng, this isn't your fault." you try to help him.

"She's right." Marinette agrees. " I'm sure it's not your fault. In fact, I know it's not. I'm pretty sure Chloé's behind this. It was actually because of me. I provoked her, and—"

"Shame is on Celestial Soup." Wang gently interrupts Marinette, not wanting you both to blame yourself for any of this. "I shall never be World's Greatest Chef."

"Master!" Yang after him, but to no use; he left.

"It's horrible to lose face in China." Adrien frowns, knowing that might be one reason Cheng Sifu is so upset. "We'll wait for him downstairs."

Adrien lightly pushes Marinette's lower back to get her to start walking,

"We should go as well." Vanitas lightly wraps his arm around a you, getting you to do the same but cast a sad look to Yang who looks out the door.

Yang was  disillusioned by the fact his Master Will never be the greatest chef in the world. You went and sit by your half brother and try to comfort him.

You waited for Cheng Shifu, but you  saw somewhere weird. You  saw a cameraman running away in a panic. A projector comes out to reveal a new villain, Kung Food.

"Get out hurry! Get out while you still can!" the camera man yelled out as he was running away with these weird flies following him.

One of the fly have shown Kung Food "Not polite to leave table without permission. Cut off all exits!"

"Shifu?" Yang was dumbfounded.

Adrien was angry while you and Marinette was worried about the situation. Some of Kung Food's henchmen pour vats of caramel down the sides of the hotel. Vanitas goes over to try to push open the door, but they were stuck. He bends down and examines the sticky liquid.

"What the heck is that?" You were confused and weirded out.

"Caramel?" Vanitas takes a quick taste.

Adrien did the same with his brother. "Mmm. It might taste good but it's totally indestructible. Looks like we're trapped inside."

"Our uncle's still upstairs!" Marinette worries.

"I'll go find him!" Yang rushing upstairs.

"Yang Xiao!" you follow your cousin.

"(Y/n)! Don't go!" Vanitas voice was far to hear from you as he find a room to hide and transform.

Echo appears. "I always wanted to try the soup!"

"Later my bat friend, Echo blue moon rise!"

Sapphire runs out of his hiding place and was quickly greeted by Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"Puss in Boots?"

"Bat Boy?" Cat Noir was surprised. "And Ladybug?" He shrugs it off. "I don't know about you two, but I'm pretty hungry."

"Let's go eat then. Shall we?" Ladybug flirts.

"No flirting in the fight!" Sapphire barks.

The three ran off, but they didn't know that they were being watched by Kung food. Cat Noir tries to open the elevator, but no luck. "Ugh! It's jammed!" He groans.

Suddenly, one of Kung Food's projectors comes from behind.

Kung Food: 'Ladybug! Cat Noir! Sapphire! You soon have privilege to be ingredients in Kung Food's soup. But first — you taste my special of the day!'

The elevator door opens to reveal Jagged Stone with a seafood sword. "Seafood appetizers."

"It's Jagged Stone!" Sapphire screams.

"Seafood? This scampi happening. Let's see if you can carry a tuna!" Cat Noir joked. "Say Bat boy how 'bout a tune-a fish?"

"Incoming!" Sapphire drag them away Jagged swung at them with his Seafood Sword.

"You're suppose to respond to my puns!" Cat Noir wailed.

"This is literally no time for cat jokes!" Sapphire dismissed as he kicks Jagged away from Ladybug.

Jagged charged at them. They fought him off. Cat Noir was distracting him by using his staff. Sapphire quickly used his knife to get the seafood sword off of Jagged's hand. Finally, Ladybug used her yo-yo to throw Jagged Stone into a closet. The trio fist bump at their small victory.

"Good job." Cat Noir praised the heroines.

"There's no time to lose! Chloé might just be the main dish! (Y/n) and Yang might be next too. And we better not wait to find out!" Ladybug instructs.

"Let's go!" They all ran toward the elevator.

"Ladybug, come on. It's just you and me together....along with Sapphire. We could go places." Cat Noir flirts with Ladybug.

Sapphire bonked him on the head. "Don't make me a third wheel. The only place for us to go is up."

"Exactly! We've got nowhere to go but up!" Ladybug agrees. Suddenly the elevator short circuits.

The trio stumbles. "Well that's just great!" Sapphire groans.

Cat Noir quickly goes over to push on the buttons, but nothing works. "I think the electricity between us short-circuited the elevator."

"You wish. More like us getting ourselves into a sticky situation." Ladybug rolled her eyes.

Suddenly the elevator doors finally opened to reveal Mayor Bourgeois with his own food weapon. "Royal hotpot with its giant string of smoked sausages!" He swings his weapon around.

"You know, I can't take this seriously about food fighting." Sapphire deadpanned.

"I prefer my sausages with mashed potatoes." Cat Noir jest. They charged at Mayor Bourgeois. They tried to dodge his food whip, but he was able to grab them and find them in a hotel suite.

"Welcome to the world-famous Suite 36 of this hotel." said Mayor Bourgeois .

"If we're not careful, we'll be the mashed potatoes!" Ladybug warned as her partners were terrified about that statement.

"You're no competition, Ladybug." Mayor Bourgeois charges at them.

She does a few moves with her yo-yo. "Really, Ladybug?" Mayor Bourgeois tried to copy her, but his weapon got stuck on a chandelier. He pulls it off, but the chandelier falls onto him, with his weapon trapping him. The trio goes up to him.

"Nice work, my lady. Shall we go and find the head chef?" Cat Noir complimented

Cat Noir used his staff to get him and his partners to the next floor. Now, they were in the dining hall.

"We're almost there," Ladybug said.

"Great. All this fighting has made me hungry!" Cat Noir smiled.

"Me too!' Sapphire agrees.

They heard Kung Food again from the projector.

"Kung Food is generous. No need to choose between cheese and dessert, you get to have both!"

The elevator bell rings to reveal Alec and Marlena with their own food weapons. "Watch the spectacular demonstration of the famous thousand flying cakes!" Alec got his cheese weapon ready.

Marlena charges the trio with her sweet bow and arrows. "Oh ho! Our guests seem to have a few tricks up their sleeves, but how will they fare against the blinding stinging cheese bombs!" Alec shoots his cheese bombs at them.

The trio tried their best to fight them off. Sapphire used his knife to get the arrows away from Ladybug. He quickly pushed Cat Noir out of the way and the cheese bomb hit him. 

"Ah! My eyes! This cheese is so stinky it burns!" Sapphire wipes away his eyes.

Seeing her friend hurt, Ladybug leads Marlena to Alex. Marlena accidentally hits Alec with her arrows, while he accidentally hit her with his cheese bombs. The trio was able to wind. Ladybug gave Sapphire his knife back.

"I think it's about time we got to the second course." The trio quickly took the elevator to Kung Food.

At The Le Grand Paris rooftop pool. Chloé hangs over worriedly while you and Yang were next in the menu.

"This is not how I picture my death." Yang is pouring in tears.

"There must be something to break free, like a trampoline." you look for something, anything to undo the ropes with Chloe.

"Oh give up, dumb anime freak! We're all gonna be dinner!" Chloe ruins your determination.

"I refuse to bow out! Uncle please don't do this! This is not you!" you pleaded.

"This is me, (Y/n)!" Kung Food spats back.

"You are wrong!" Yang joins in. "Think about real cooking and the power of Kong-Fu! The real master would not harm the innocent by cooking us!"

"Forgive me Nian Yang Xiao, but this if for justice for my Celestial soup! Ah, temperature is just right."  Kung Food rubs his hands together. "Time to add main ingredient!"

"不不不!!!!!!!"

"Bù bù bù!!!!!!" You and Yang scream along with Chloe who screams 'no' in English as you were all going to be brat stewed by being dropped. Cat Noir uses his staff to cut Chloé rope and Sapphire and Ladybug were able to save you.​

"Ladybug, what took you so long!? Just wait until I tell everyone—"Had enough of her complaining, Ladybug dropped Chloé on purpose.

"Oops."

Meanwhile Sapphire hold you close in a bridal style way to check any injuries. "Are you alright?"

"Where's Yang?!" you ignore the question and can't see Yang anywhere until you saw Kung Food taking him hostage."

Yang was held by the collar kicking and hovering. "Oh no! My Brat Soup will be so flavorless." Kung Food growled. "However, I could still use you my student!"

"No!" You have to help your cousin but Sapphire held you close if you get hurt.

"I know you're more honorable than this, Cheng Shifu!" Ladybug tried to reason with him to bring back to his senses..

"Fàng kāi yángxiāo dàgē! (Let go of big brother Yang Xiao!)" you cried out, fearing that he'll die.

"I am not Cheng Shifu, I am Kung Food — the Greatest Chef in the World! And nobody will stop me from finishing my Brat Soup!" Kung Food push Yang away and pulls out batons made out of sushi.

"Get back girls!" Ladybug orders and Chloé quickly runs off but you stay and help Yang.

"I take care of you three myself!" Kung Food charges at them. The trio fights off Kung Food the best they can. Sapphire and Ladybug were able to take away Kung Food's weapons.

"Cat Noir! Sapphire! The Akuma must be in his chef's hat! Try to grab it!" Ladybug exclaims.

Before Cat Noir could grab it, Sapphire could see that Kung Food grabbing some powder. He pulls Cat Noir away and gets hit with the red powder. "Ow! Again!? What is it with you people throwing spice?!"

"Haha! Like it spicy?" Kung Food taunts.

"I do!" you raise a hand. You love spicy food!

"Not helping!" Ladybug snaps at you. "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug summons her power and the object appears. "A... check?"

"I call a rematch." Sapphire whines, still stings with hot sauce.

"And I think it's gonna be a steep one." Cat Noir commented.

Kung Food pulls out a Pizza Sword. The trio gasped. "You think you can beat me with a piece of paper!?" Kung Food taunted.

"Says the guy who's been fighting with food with sausages and cheese." Sapphire taunts back.

Kung Food growls and begins to swing his sword at them, missing every time making him angrier. Yang broke free of his binds and help you to help Ladybug. The arrows strike through the pizza sword, pinning it to the ground, the sword now unable to be used.

Ladybug passes the receipt to Yang and then pass it to you and dip it to the soup, soaking it enough to whip Kung Food up, making it harder for him to set free.

"Cat Noir! Destroy the bag! Hurry!" you direct him as you kept a strong grip around Kung Food.

"Got it. Cataclysm!" Cat Noir cataclysms his weapons bag, making Kung Food become truly defenseless.

Ladybug quickly removes the chef hat and easily rips it apart, allowing the Akuma to go free.

"Your days are over akuma! Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug purifies the Akuma, sending purely white butterfly to freedom.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Everything in Paris returns to normal and Cat Noir and Sapphire's eyes immediately began to feel better as the tiny Ladybug's circled and healed their eyes.

Kung Food is back in Wang Chen. He looks up to be greeted by the heroes who saved him from Hawk Moth's grasp. Ladybug gave Cheng a smile before handing him back his hat.

Yang and you smiled walking to the heroes who fist bump. Ladybug glared at you, standing in front of Sapphire with a cold attitude.

"Thank for your help along with you're cousin. Now go."

You were taken a back by her harsh words. Sapphire and Cat Noir looks over to the bugs shoulder seeing you were not expecting that at all from Ladybug.

"I'm...sorry. I understand... Goodbye." You turn around and head back before Sapphire runs after you.

"Sapphire wait." Ladybug grabs his wrist. "Why are you chasing her? She'll cause problems for you in the future."

"Take you're hand off." Sapphire coldly glares at her, making her flinch and let go from her grasp.

"Sapphire...?" her eyebrows were wide and asking herself why would the Dark Knight wanted to go after you. You like Vantas and now Sapphire likes her too?! 

"What's gotten into you?"

"Listen up, you must've misinterpreted our relationship, I can take care of myself, but do not ever raise that cold look on that kindhearted girl. If it wasn't for her and her brother we'd be foolish to fail. How can you possibly took her for granted when all she wanted was to help. If she wants to fight along side with us, then let her.

We cannot tell her how stubborn she is or who can she be with. What ever you do, never raise you're pride against her, got it?" Sapphire turns back into Vanitas and search for you.

Ladybug now feels like she was been told off and Cat Noir says goodbye to her awkwardly and left and then Yang tower her with his shadow with a disappointing look.

"I always thought you were a caring type of hero. But it's seems I'm mistaken. I don't know what kind of cruel relationship between you and my little sister, but I can never show mercy to someone who says rude things." Yang went to the elevator to find you and left Ladybug all alone.

Ladybug turns back to Marinette as she clench her fist into a ball almost brimming with tears. She doesn't get it. Why is everyone defending you of all people?!

"Damn bitch!"

{~With (Y/n)~}

You sigh sitting on a couch feeling sad. You were scold the the bug hero herself. You use to inspire her, but now.....you just feel conflicted.

Vanitas found you and sat next to you. "Hey."

"Hi." you did not acknowledge his presence.

Vanitas frowns and understand that you thought Ladybug would praise you for a good job on saving your uncle. But how was suppose to to you he knew that Ladybug was your sister?

It's best to wait it out until the right moment has come. And for now Vanitas brings you closer to him as you allow him to. Your face to his chest while he plays with your hair.

"You know...doing what you did back there. That was brave of you. Even though the fight was dangerous and you almost got roasted... My heart felt like it has stop if it wasn't for Sapphire, then there won't be you in this life anymore." Vanitas spoke as himself and not Sapphire.

"But none of this is your fault. All heroes makes mistakes....it's part of life being human. And we learn to adapt them and make it the right way." Vanitas looks down as you look to him back.

You started to smile a bit so that Vanitas knows that his speech made you feel better as he smile back. A real smile and not one of those fake grins.

You hugged Vanitas as he did the same kissing your forehead as you both enjoy each others company.

Vanitas is very protective of you, but when it comes out more when he is Sapphire because that is his true self. He'll someday tell you who he is and he has to find a way to escape the arrange marriage.

He'll do anything with his power to set himself free and his brother.

Yang and Wang watch you two have your moment and they both smile knowingly that you deserve each other.

The moment was over until you saw your uncle and your cousin as you stood up walking towards them. "Yang Xiao, Uncle Cheng. Are you both alright? I'm sorry for my actions."

Yang shook his head and hugged you. "We're fine. You fought well."

Wang agrees with his student. "Indeed, you are a true fighter. Now I think I shall recreate the soup."

"Agree." Yang nodded.

{Le Grand Paris kitchen.}

Once everything is back to normal, Cheng Shifu was given a second chance to make his Celestial Soup.

"Could you teach me how to make Celestial Soup, Cheng Shifu?"

"Can I help as well?" you join in making sure you have a space between you and her. You bring more flowers and a bonus Hibiscus to bring

"With pleasure, Marinette and (Y/n)." Wang allows you both to help. He takes the flowers and happily showed you both how to make the soup.

Not far from them, Adrien and Vanitas smiled at you two and your great-uncle. "Cooking needs no words."

"Well spoken, Adrien." Vanitas acknowledges.

"Seriously? Still making soup? I told you I hate soup! You think the jury is going to approve of this?" Chloe complains from behind the boys

"If my memory serves me right, didn't you're father kicked you out of the Jury?" Vanitas smirks.

"No, he didn't! I... er... I... resigned." Chloé lied.

"I think Cheng Shifu, (Y/n) and Marinette got this covered. Why don't we let the real jury decided." Adrien remarked at Chloé.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloé  stomps away angrily. Vanitas laughs and gives Adrien a victory high-five.

"The World's Greatest Chef" contest was back on as the real jury was tasting Cheng Shifu's Celestial Soup. 

"Cheng Shifu's delicious Celestial Soup has received the highest marks overall, making you the final winner!" Alec announced

Hearing this, You, Yang, Adrien, Vanitas and Marinette looked at each other and applaud Wang Chan.

Mayor Bourgeois tasted the soup. "Ah, and it will soon be the Mayor's Special on the restaurant menu of my prestigious hotel!"

Jagged Stone finished his soup. "Rock n' Roll! I can't wait to get home and write a song about soup!"

Marlena happily agreed. Cheng Shifu bowed down. "Thank you, but no longer Celestial Soup. Now called: Marinette and (Y/n) Soup."

"Xièxiè! (Thank you!)!" you both thanked.

"Your welcome."

"Come over here and stand alongside your uncle, the "World's Greatest Chef"!" Alec motions to Marinette and you.

Vanitas happily encouraged you as you and Marinette stood next to your uncle, you both hugged. By the end of the day, everyone was enjoying You's and her Soup made by the World's Greats Chief with Adrien and Vanitas.

Also Nian Yang Xiao.

Speaking of him, once you are full you and Yang were outside alone, ready for the serious conversation.

You both are outside looking to the city lights of Paris.

"So...you wanna know about the box?" Yang started.

You nodded. "Yes...I do."

"Well you are lucky that you have a propose."

 "What kind of purpose if I don't know what is in this box? Can you please tell me brother?" you are eager.

Yang looks to you with a serious expression. "What you hold is different from all the warriors have pass down from generation from the time of our ancestors. The box belongs to you as the true familiar. You are to restore balance to the world."

"Me?" you were shocked.

Yang confirms with a nod.

You feel anxiety coursing through your core. "Wow, this is a lot to take."

"It is."

"Then what's in this box?" you took it out and finally wanted to open it....but then all of a sudden it did not open. It's sealed tight.

"What the....I don't understand. It's sealed tight. Did someone glued this?" you try to remove the lid but no available.

"It would seem that you're not ready yet?" Yang observes.

"Why?"

"....Because you'll be ready to fight bigger enemies coming other than here. And that is why Xiǎo mèimei...I would like to ask you to train martial arts in the school with me in Hong Kong." he offers.

"What? Me going to Hong Kong? To train martial arts?" you were double surprised. "Uh..I don't know Yang, I still have school and moving up to high school is the next level, but I'll try to consider you're offer."

Yang smiles understandably. "I understand." he gave you his number and his address. "If you ever wanted to learn how to unlock your power, find me in my home."

You nodded and put your paper in your pocket and hug Yang. "I'll text you when I come visit you in China town. You better text me as well."

Yang chuckles and patted your head. "Of course, and I'll come visit again whenever you have troubles."

You were so lucky to have a nice family member who to talk to.

Tonight you will figure out what's in this mysterious box and the next day and the other you will find out you are to bring honor and restore balance.

You will become the next Dragon-Phoenix when you are ready to accelerate.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.7K 225 21
Adrien and Marinette have been friends since they were little kids. He has always had a crush on her but she never took him seriously. When Adrien mo...
236K 9.3K 11
Marinette had unfortunately lost her eyesight in a horrid tragedy a year before. She dreads the first day of her sophomore year (10th grade/10th year...
36.2K 1.2K 45
~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Gabriel Agreste, great expectations are pl...
11.1K 432 26
A struggle to choose when you have no choice but to get stronger to protect the man you love Even if you're big sister has tore you apart. And the ma...