Miraculous Sapphire (Vanitas...

By Dragon-Pheonix123

You are Marinette's younger sister, kind, caring and mostly shy around people. You love anime and really good... More

Chapter 1: Sapphire's Origins, Part 1
Chapter 2: Sapphire's Origins, Part 2
Chapter 3: Stormy Weather
Chapter 4: The Bubbler
Chapter 5: Copy Cat
Chapter 6: Timebreaker
Chapter 7: Lady Wifi
Chapter 8: The Pharaoh
Chapter 9: Mr. Pigeon
Chapter 10: The Evillustrator
Chapter 11: Dark Cupid
Chapter 12: Rogercop
Chapter 13: Dark Blade
Chapter 14: Horrificator
Chapter 15: The Mime
Chapter 16: Princess Fragrance
Chapter 17: Animan
Chapter 18: Pixelator
Chapter 19: Guitar Villain
Chapter 20: Gamer
Chapter 22: The Puppeteer
Chapter 23: Kung Food & Nian Yang Xiao
Chapter 24: Simon Says
Chapter 25: Antibug
Chapter 26: Volpina

Chapter 21: Reflekta

993 36 8
By Dragon-Pheonix123

"Alright, everybody look at the camera. Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!" Vincent says.

"Spaghetti!" Ms. Mendeleiev's class taking they're pictures.

It was another beautiful sunny day and today is a special day. It's Picture Day! Ms. Bustier and her class were waiting patiently for their turn.

Olga Mendeleiev's class is taking a class photograph in the courtyard of Collège Françoise Dupont. Waiting on the steps in the courtyard is Miss Bustier's class.

You are sitting with your best friends, Jeanne, Domi and Noe while Marinette was gushing about how she was going to be in a photo with Adrien.

Still dreaming about her crush. You on the other hand wanted to sit close to Vanitas in the picture.

"I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien! I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien!" Marinette squealed excitedly.

"Right, 'cause uh– it's a class photo and you're in the same class as Adrien." Alya brings the girl back down to earth.

"Amazing, isn't it? OH MY GOSH! What if we're standing in the same row together?" Marinette eagerly, before thinking of something, "Oh my gosh.. what if we're in the same row together?!"

Alya laughs, "Oh girl, you're too funny. Just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe!"

"Just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe."  You raised an eyebrow at the girl who was clearly overthinking things.

"At least you're going to be in the photo," Juleka spoke as she and Rose stood behind them walking alongside her..

"No Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed. This time it'll work out. I can feel it... right here!" Rose leans on her as she points to her heart.

"What's this about being jinxed?" you asked curiously.

Juleka sighs. "Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong." She then remembered the times she tried to get into photos with her friends, her face is always covered up. Whenever someone tried to take a picture of her, something would get in the way.

"You're wrong Juleka, you'll see!" Rose encouraged.

"For sure! We'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time. Don't forget to smile!"  Marinette determinedly states.

"We'll be there to stand by you're side Juleka." you promised.

Juleka's smile small  towards you all in appreciation.

"Thank you kids, you've been wonderful." Vincent finished the first group of students and he began to straighten everything for the next group. "Okay, time to flash your pearly whites, guys! You kids take a seat in the front bench."

Vincent makes the shorter people sit on the bench in front, those being , , Rose, Marinette, and  Mylene. "Quickly please, I've got sixteen other classes to shoot. "

"Look Sabrina, they're up front in the baby seats! Go on rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!" Chloé taunts them. Marinette grunts in annoyance.

"Chloé leave them alone." you defended your classmates.

Before Chloé could say anything else, Vincent called out for the next row. "Well, next row! Hmmm...You, you, you, you, and you go stand on the rear bench, please." He points to Nathaniel, Alya, you, Sabrina, and Chloé.

She was was not happy about it.

"Wait just one minute! I'm supposed to be in the middle row, right next to Adrien. Preferably the center. Look, we're the same size!" Chloé whines and waves her hand frantically over her and Adrien's heads, which shows she is shorter than him.

"Nah, go stand in the back row, behind the rest." Vincent orders

"How dare you, put me behind the rest!? Do you know who my father is?!" Chloe rambles.

"Is he a photographer?" he asked sarcastically or innocently.

"NO! He's-"

"Chloe come on, this guy can't seem to care, just live with it so he can snap the camera and we can be done with it." Vanitas yawns.

"Exactly. Now join the others or I'll put you up front with the babies." Vincent smirks.

Chloé was annoyed and walks off to where Vincent told her to stand in.

"The rest of you boys, go stand in the middle row," he instructed.

"It's no big deal Chloé! As long as we're all in the same photo, right?" Adrien  took his spot. Vanitas on the other hand almost tripped over to Noe and stand next on you on your side.

The middle row consisted of Kim, Nino, Noe Vanitas, Adrien, and Ivan.

"Perfect! You guys are awesome! Now stop squirming and let's get this photo shot!" Vincent was about to take the picture. Unknown to the photographer, someone was missing. Standing off to the side, feeling more insecure about herself.

You noticed that Juleka was left out and she was looking in her mirror. "Excuse me sir, you forgot Juleka." you raise your hand and point to Juleka.

Vincent finally noticed the girl. "Huh? Ah sorry, my bad" he  apologizes. "Go stand in between the blonde -haired boy and the other black haired girl."

Vanitas releases a sigh of relief as he doesn't have to get up from you.

Juleka does what he says and stands next to Adrien. "And you're gonna be right in the center! All eyes will be on you!" Marinette smiled.

"You'll be okay, no more jixed." you whisper to her, who lightly smiles in gratitude.

The photographer stares at the class but something seems off to him. "No, this isn't right! Something's not working here!" Vincent couldn't find what was wrong with the students' group.

"Uhh, of course, it's not working! I'm in the wrong spot!" Chloé complains.

Vincent points to Ivan ignores Chloe in favor, "You, move over there, will you? Let's see..." trying to put Ivan into different spots but it wasn't working out.

'Excuse me, but do we have a problem?" Mr. Damocles asked.

Vincent sighs. "It doesn't matter where I put him, it throws the whole picture out of whack!"

"My spot is unacceptable!" Chloé jumps down a row and pushes Juleka but  The gothic girl hardly moves but doesn't like getting pushed around so she pushes back.

"Chloé, leave Juleka alone!" you help your friend Juleka.

"That's right Juleka, don't let her push you out of the way!" Marinette encourages.

"Ms. Bourgeois, behave yourself!" Ms. Bustier scolded.

"Hey! Nobody asked you, loudmouths!" Chloé barked at you and Marinette.

"This isn't gym class you know, Chloe." Adrien tries to defuse the situation, knowing Vanitas next to him was fully ready to throw Chloe into the next country.

The photographer begins to move people around until the arrangement was right to him. Smiling to himself, he goes to stand behind the camera. 

" You, over here, you here, and you here. " Vincent instructed as everyone changed their spots for the photo.

"Uh, No it isn't! ! It's not perfect at all! I'm totally not next to Adrien!" Chloe whines.

Hearing this Vanitas sighs, he himself becoming just as bothered as his classmates with Chloe. Adrien sighs as well as Marinette sighs too. You groan in annoyance as you rubbed your temple to stop a headache that was coming.

"Please Chloé, we still have sixteen classes to photograph! Go ahead, Vincent." Mr. Damocles grows fed up with the snobbish girl.

"Say spaghetti!" Vincent told everyone.

"Spaghetti!" Everyone smiled.

Right as Vincent clicks the shutter button on his camera, the battery flashes, dead. "Oh, I don't believe this! I'm sorry, I have to go and fetch another battery. Nobody move!" He leaves to go get a new battery,

Juleka looks away sadly, believing her jinx is preventing her from having her photo taken. She walks up to Ms. Bustier. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes Juleka, but hurry." Ms. Bustier allowed.

Ms. Bustier! He said nobody is to move!" Mr. Damocles was angry.

It's an emergency, sir!" Ms. Bustier whispered which caused him to growl.

"Make sure she doesn't come back!" Chloé whispered to Sabrina.

She nods and raised her hand. "Ms. Bustier, I need to go too!" Once Sabrina left,  you  can't help but feel like they were up to something, even Marinette thought so too.

Finally, Vincent comes back with a new battery and put it in the camera. "We're back in business!" Your suspicions grow as Sabrina comes back from the restroom before Juleka, Sabrina returns just as the photographer puts a new battery in the camera and gives Chloé a thumbs up.

Chloe hops down in Juleka's original spot and pushes you out the way taking your spot and innocently standing beside Adrien as if she didn't innocently just push you out of the way.

"Hey! What are you doing? Where's Juleka?" Marinette snaps at Chloe.

"How'd you get here?" Adrien glared as he questioned.

"Urgh, Who cares? At last, I'm in the right spot!" Chloé wraps her arm around Adrien.

"I'm gonna puke." Vanitas mutters his attention too focused on someone to even realize Chloe was there.

Vincent gets the class's attention again. "Everyone flash your pearly whites because this is the last time we're doing this." he scowls as he prepares to take the picture.

Adrien jerks in Chloe's grasp, but couldn't move as Chloe practically digs her nails in his face to turn him toward the camera.

"No, wait!" Marinette panics.

Before Marinette can stop him, he takes the picture, the eyes of the students all on Chloé, except for Marinette, who is holding out an arm to stop the camera, and Adrien, whose face is directed at the camera lens by Chloé's hand. His look held a deep scowl. You had jaw dropper by pulling your hair and Vanitas just pick his nose with his pinkie.

The only person who was really smiling was Chloe. The picture was a disaster.

"Thanks, kids!" Vincent took off , ready for the next class.

"Wait! Please, sir, we have to redo the photo!" Marinette pleaded.

"Why's that?" Mr. Damocles questioned.

"That's cause Juleka's not in it!"

"Jule-who?" he asked again like as if the girl never existed to begin with.

"Juleka! The tall one with the purple streaks!" You discribe her. " How can you forget one of your students. She's been here longer than any of us...that's kind of sad." You

Everyone to remember, agreeing as they wondered where she was and they needed to do the photo with her in it.

"Didn't she go to the bathroom?" Vanitas asked.

"Uh, Mr. Damocles, aren't we meant to be heading off to lunch? And aren't you paying the photographer by the hour?" Chloé smirked.

Why yes! No time to retake, class move along, now!" Mr. Damocles instructed.

"Ok, lunch break!" Vincent told as he walked off. Rose walked off to find Juleka.

During the lunch break, Rose searches for Juleka, finding her trapped in the bathroom. Freed, the first thing Juleka asks about is the photo. Rose mentions that she missed it, but it was Chloé's fault. Juleka says that she was foolish to believe that she could ever be in a decent photograph, lamenting that she is invisible and that no one ever listens to her. Rose protests, but Juleka runs out of the school to the Place des Vosges, sits on a bench and starts crying. Hawk Moth senses Juleka's sadness, and sends an akuma after her.

At Collège Françoise Dupont, Rose returned from her search, she found Marinette, Alya, and you sitting on a bench. She fills in the details to Marinette and Alya what happened.

"Oh, Juleka's been locked in the bathroom, she really does have the class photo jinx!" Rose took a seat with them.

"Of course, I should've known Chloé was behind this! We're gonna have to break this curse, Rose!" Marinette promised.

"Maybe we should ask the photographer." You suggested.

"There's no point, he wouldn't want to!" The all of a sudden Marinette smirks with an idea.  "Unless.... the photo disappeared, the principal would have no choice but ask the photographer to shoot another one.... with Juleka!"

"You're a genius, Marinette!" Rose praises her "But why would the photo just disappear?"

Marinette thought for a moment and she had an idea. "You find Juleka, I'll take care of the rest!"

"Marinette wait! It's not too late to ask the photographer!" you tried to stop her but she run off in her respective directions unaware of the ease-droppers amongst them.

"They will not ruin my perfect photo next to Adrien!" Chloe grumbles, "Think of something, fast!" She orders Sabrina.

Vanitas narrows his brows and decided to follow the bluenette. Marinette sneaks inside Denis Damocles's office to delete the photo, as she waited for Mr. Damocles and Vincent to walk out of the office. "So, all the material stays in the Principal's office during lunch break!"

Marinette sneaked her way towards the door before gently opening and closing it behind her while Vanitas was following her quietly and opened the door quietly before he closed the door gently unaware Chloé who was filming Marinette with her phone and smirks. 

Meanwhile, Marinette goes through the photos and start going through it until she found the picture.

"You know stealing is against the violation code. " Vanitas spooked behind her making her jump out of her spine.

"What are you doing here?!" Marinette forgot to keep her voice down.

"Keep it down. If you delete it, you pay for it." Vanitas knows this was a bad idea. "You could've at least ask instead of doing something stupid."

"Stay out of this play boy! There's no time! I have to break Juleka's class photo jinx before the photographer leaves the school!"

"There is another way and you should listen  to (N/n) example. You can't take shortcuts."

"Don't tell me how to do it right!"

Suddenly, they heard someone coming towards them. They quickly hide behind the desk as Chloé and Sabrina walked in. Marinette hid behind Vanitas who glare behind and move aside and both hide behind the desk.

'I knew this was a bad idea....' Marinette and Vanitas were both thinking the same thing.

"I know you're in here Marinette. Come out, now!" Chloé demands.

Marinette narrowed her eyes at Vanitas. "You lure Chloe in here!" she whispered yelled.

Vanitas frowns in dumbfoundedly. "I was just trying to reason with you how foolish your idea will lead." he whispered back.

"Help me?!  Like how many stunts you pull by almost kissing my little sister!"

Vantas sighs. "When will you get over that me and (Y/n) are just hanging out and nothing else? Besides it's you're fault for breaking her heart for the misunderstanding. "

"How can I get over that the fact when you slap me!"

"You were abusing her and you deserve to be locked in jail."

"I was teaching her a lesson!"

"No, you were bulling her and then it was you who started to go obsess and then you push her." he stated.

"Ugh! What do you want from me!" MArinette was fuming.

"Reflect you're actions and say sorry to her, plus me!"

"In your dreams, fox boy!"

"How am I a fox?!" Vanitas scoffs. "Honestly, no wonder (Y/n) was trying so hard to reason with you. You are really are a dumb brat who can't understand a sister's sad life only over some prince charming. Maybe you're name should be replace as Chloenette."

Marinette gasped in horror and insulted and started to tackled Vanitas to the ground only for him to fell back which exposed both of them. "YOU BASTARD!"

Vanitas just smack her across the face and pushed her off leaving a red print on her face as she screams.

"Aha! Caught red-handed Marinette! The principal would love my video of you snooping around in his office!" Chloé showed them the video on her phone. "You have insulted my Vani, so you're going to live the rest of your life in jail!"

Sabrina laughs at them. Marinette quickly took the camera from the desk. "Stop now or the class photo disappears! Which would be a shame considering how good you look in the photo, right next to Adrien!"

Chloe gasped in horror and begged. "No!"

You were staring to worry so you went to find the brat and saw Vanitas and your sister being caught by the drama queen herself.

"Hand it over, Chloé!" Marinette said which made Chloe looked at her phone turns her head away as she handed Marinette the phone and delete it.

Sabrina snatched the camera and pulls out the memory card. She tossed it to Chloé. "Give me that card!" Marinette tried to grab it. Vanitas

"Give me back my phone!" Chloé rebuttals, trying to turn the bargaining against her.

"Give me the camera, or I'll keep your phone!"

"Ha! You can keep the phone! I'll just buy another one!" Chloé smirked snobbishly.

"Vanitas?" your voice catch three girls and Vanitas' attention.

"(Y/n)..." Vanitas was about ask why are you here until hey hear Reflekta's voice calling Chloé's name.

"Chloé, where are you!?"

"What was that!?" Chloé panics.

Marinette took this opportunity to grab the card from Chloé and ran as Vanitas took your hand as you both ran out of the office.

"Hey! Don't just stand there! Go get her!" Chloé orders Sabrina.

Marinette, Vanitas and you quickly hid separately as they watched Chloé walk out of the office. "Where did those peabrains go?"

Suddenly, a new supervillain, Reflekta appears behind Chloé. "There you are at last! Chloé Bourgeois!"

"Who are you?"

"Take a good look at me because I am your future face!" Reflekta stepped closer to Chloé.

"Eugh! Gross!" Chloé book it reflekta zapped her and made her into a Reflekta copy. "What in the? Do you realize how much my outfit cost!?"

"You should be thanking me! You look a thousand times better looking like this!" Reflekta laughs out an evil laugh.

After witnessing what just happened, Vanitas couldn't let you be turned into a Reflekta copy. He quickly pushed you into the library and went to find another hiding place. Luckily, he found an empty classroom.

"It's a good thing that you kept (Y/n) safe, Van." Echo flew out.

"I ain't letting anyone zap my girl and Chloé was the one that villain was after. Now it's time to restore her true self. Echo blue moon rise!"

Sapphire quickly got out of her hiding place. Before he could stop Reflekta, Ladybug runs up to him. "Sapphire! Glad you're here! You didn't see a girl named (Y/n). Her sister of hers is worried about her." Ladybug asked.

Sapphire pouts. "She's fine, (Y/n) is safe from all this."

Ladybug nodded as they turned their attention back to the supervillain.

"You don't get rid of me by locking me in the bathroom this time." Reflekta growls.

Ladybug gasped. "Juleka!" The way Juleka ran off earlier, she should have seen that coming, but she was a little to preoccupied by something else.

She jumps in-between Chloé and Reflekta. "Juleka, stop this now!"

"I'm not the Juleka nobody notices anymore!" Reflekta's breathing picks up as she grows angry by hearing her old name. "Now, I am the unmistakable Reflekta!"

Hawk Moth: "Before you transform Ladybug, take her Miraculous from her! The earrings! And Take Sapphire's broach!"

"I'm sure you'll love your new image, Ladybug and Sapphire!" Reflekta reassures with a sickingly sweet smile.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Sapphire smirks back. "I prefer the image I have."

"Are you sure? Ask Cat Noir. I'm sure he loves his new look!" Reflekta tries to transform the two heroines, but she misses. She continues to try to zap while she chases after them as she giggles evilly.

Ladybug and Sapphire try to throw their weapons at her, but they keep coming back to them. "Soon, like everyone else you will look just like me!" Reflekta smirked.

Sapphire goes over to attack, and got was kicked away.

"Sapphire!" Ladybug cried out. She tries to hit Reflekta, but her arm was grabbed.

"But first, I'm gonna take your earrings, then Sapphire's brach as trophies!"

Before Reflekta could grab Ladybug's earrings, a voice stopped her. 

"Time to face off!" A familiar sprightly voice rings out, as they realized Reflekta was surrounded by dozens upon dozens of students that look like her.

She turned to see students who have been transformed surrounding her.

"Catch her!"  Cat Noir orders the group, and they all charge at Reflekta. She quickly jumps out and escaped by stepping not their heads.

"You're no match for me Ladybug and Sapphire, this will all be over soon for you both!" Then, Reflekta makes her escape.

The students then surround Ladybug and Sapphire while you went to see the hearos and come out of your hiding. You were seeing a lot of multiple gangs of the villian. It's just only you who still looks normal as ever.

"How are you going to help us, Ladybug and Sapphire?" Rose asked.

"We want our faces back!" Nino exclaims.

"Calm down everyone, they'll fix this." you calm the crowd who were astonished that you weren't turn into Reflekta.

"No Fair! (Y/n) is the only one who looks normal!" some else said making you rub you're neck behind.

"Hey leave the girl alone." someone stand up for you. "It's a good thing we can tell who the real (Y/n) is, these shoes are killer on the feet, my lady and batty!"  The copy says to the girls, which freak them out.

"Woah! Cat Noir? Is that you?" Sapphire was shocked to him that Cat Noir transformed into a Reflekta clone too. Then he suddenly laughs out loud.

"Hey don't laugh bat boy! Excuse us, move out of the way."Cat Noir grabbed Ladybug and Sapphire's hands while you follow behind them. He leads them away to talk about their villain situation

"Cat Noir, is it - is it really you?" Ladybug asks incredulously.

 "'Course it is! Can't you tell by my swagger? Am I still the cat's meow or what?" Cat Noir did his signature cat pose.

"I-uh... we don't know what to say!" Ladybug raises an eyebrow at his appearance,and Sapphire was still laughing.

"It's quite not you're taste!" Sapphire's laugh dies out and wraps his arms around you. "So...heh, how are you?"

You shrugged. "I'm fine."

"How about a thank you for getting you two out of that tight spot?" Cat smirks, but it looks awkward with Reflekta's face instead of his own.

You and the heroes couldn't hold it anymore and they break out into laughter again.

"I'm sorry, Cat Noir, but I almost can't take you seriously." you wheezes.

"Yeah, but thank you!" Ladybug smiled.

"You're welcome." Cat shrugs, not letting the laughter affect him because had it happened to either one of them, he'd be rolling on the floor. So compared to himself, this was light teasing. "And in case you've forgotten, we've got to de-akumatize Reflekta!" ."

"We?" Ladybug questions, "Your powers are gone."

"What're you gonna do? Throw your shoes at her?" Sapphire cackles.

"Remind me who just saved you two  a minute ago?" Cat Noir reminded them.

"We have to find Reflekta fast, you'll only slow us down." Ladybug shakes her head, not noticing the hurt look that flashed across Reflekta's/Cat Noir's face.

"You know he does have ideas." you spoke out for the cat which he cast a thankful look to you.

"Okay yeah sorry... and?" Ladybug turns back to her group, her apology seeming forced, spiteful, and sassy, which didn't make you happy, but she kept her mouth closed because there was more important matters to attend to.

"I don't think taking on Reflekta face-to-face is the best idea unless you both want a facelift too." Cat Noir stares at Ladybug, returning as much spite as she gave.

"You're right and that gives me an idea!" Ladybug grabs hold of Cat Noir and Sapphire, preparing to take off, but Sapphire quickly steps out of her hold and backs up toward you.

"I think it's best if I stay with her." Sapphire decides, making you blink repeatedly in shock.

Ladybug's eye twitches as she shrugs and swings off with Cat Noir.

"Uhm. You sure you wanna stick with me?" You awkwardly asks, not used to Sapphire wanting to be around you more than Ladybug.

"I am." Sapphire place your arms around his neck, then he wraps his around your waist to keep close and swings off behind Ladybug.

"Where are we going?" you ask, trying to suppress your  beating heart how close the bat brings you.

"The TV Station." Ladybug shortly replies.

"Watch your nails. Which could be good to scratch a bad guys looks!" Sapphire playfully bob  his eyelashes.

  "Your jokes are so lame!" Cat Noir pouts.

"You haven't just lost your body, Puss. I think you've lost your sense of humor too!"

You and the heroes of trio made it to the TV station where they followed Ladybug's plan. They were going to send a message to the people of Paris. Cat Noir worked the camera as he was filming Ladybug and Sapphire.

Ladybug broadcasts to the city of Paris. "People of Paris! Reflekta is not invincible! You can help, all you have to do is put on a disguise! Then we'll be able to spot the real Reflekta and bring her down! Remember, put on a disguise! We're relying on you all!"

"And cut!" Cat Noir high-fives you and the two heroines. "Got it. Sorry but isn't your plan a bit complicated?"

"This isn't my real plan. The real plan is now that Reflekta knows that we're in the TV station, she'll come right here to get us!" Ladybug explains her real plan.

"And fall right into our claws!" Cat Noir kisses Ladybug's hand.

"You mean you're pretty nails~." Sapphire tease.

"Still not funny." Cat Noir pouts again.

You all giggle at him again.

Now, they waited for Reflekta to come in. As they waited patiently, she finally walks in. Ladybug quickly traps her with her yo-yo. "Gotcha!"

"The Akuma has to be in her bracelet!" Cat Noir told.

Sapphire

Quickly takes the bracelet. "You're done, Reflekta!" She breaks the bracelet, but nothing happens. "Wait!? This isn't the real one!"

Reflekta cackling somewhere in the room. "I'm sorry, she promised that she'd changed me back if I tricked you."

Both Sapphire, Cat Noir and Ladybug then realize that they have been tricked and learn the imposter Reflekta is actually the Mayor.

"Seriously?" Sapphire was beginning to get annoyed. Suddenly, Reflketa tries to zap Ladybug and Sapphire.

"There! Look out!" Cat Noir jumped in front of them. "I've already been changed so I'm safe."

"Thanks, Cat Noir!" Ladybug smiled.

"Go ahead, use that charm and echolocation of yours!" He winks.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug summons her power. "A camera? Okay..." She plans her attack when she noticed the lights,  Sapphire , the bracelet, and Reflekta's eyes. She had her plan.

"Cat Noir! Turn off the lights, quickly! Sapphire, use your Twilight Saga!" Ladybug instructed.

Sapphire nods at her. "Twilight Saga!" he summons his power. He throws the glowing orb and saw wave signals only he could see. He could see where Reflekta would try to zap them.

"This way!" Sapphire help her dodge the ray. Cat Noir shuts the light off and gives them a thumbs up. Now, that it was dark, Sapphire used his own echolocation to help him see.

With his superpower and his own echolocation, he was able to help Ladybug dodge the rays in the dark. Ladybug used the camera to take as many pictures as to blind Reflekta. The villains try to catch them, but she couldn't. When she thought she caught them, Reflekta actually grabbed the mayor. Once she was in front of the two heroines, she tries to zap them, but her bracelet was gone.

"Looking for this?" Sapphire held the bracelet and then smashes it with his foot. The Akuma flies out and Cat Noir turns the lights back on.

Ladybug quickly springs into action and captures the akuma, releasing it back into the world as a beautiful butterfly.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug returns everything back to normal and everyone and everything returned to their original state.

Even Cat Noir was back to normal.

"You were awesome, Cat Noir!" Ladybug compliments.

"And with those shoes on too! By the way, those things should be illegal!" Cat Noir told.

"Heh, those kinds of shoes being too thin and high. They could poke you're eyeballs."  Sapphire points his black mask.

Reflekta turns back to Juleka. "Where, where am I?"

"Pound it!" The trio fisted bumped.

You were out of you're hiding spot and took Juleka's hands and led her to the mayor. "Mayor Bourgeois, can you take us back to school please?"

"Yes, of course." Mayor Bourgeois agreed.

"Thank you!" Ladybug heard her Miraculous beeping. "See you later Cat Noir and Sapphire! Bug out!" She left.

Cat Noir smiled at her. Sapphire heard her Miraculous beeping. "Looks like my time's almost up. See ya, Black Cat." he then turns to you and give a kiss to your knuckles. "Until we meet again, Ma Cherie." he winks and left.

Once back to school you met up with Vanitas and found Marinette outside of school.

"Marinette!" you called out to her as you both were about to walk back inside the school, Marinette pulled out the memory card from her purse.

"You guys were right. Stealing this was a bad choice."she admitted.

"So you're not going to erase the photo?" you asked.

"No, I've got another idea, one I think we both might improve," Marinette told.

They walked inside to talk to Vincent, but you stopped by Chloé first. Vanitas tossed the phone onto Chloé lap. "Here, just take it back and forget that this ever happens."

"Ready?" Vincent was about to take a class photo of another class.

"Oh hey! You dropped this!" Marinette held out the memory card.

Vincent finally noticed. "Ah, grazi!" He thanked.

"Prego, signore." Vanitas replied in Italian. Which astonished both you, Vincent and Marinette.

"We know you're very busy but one of our classmates wasn't in the photo you took. Is there any way we could do it again?" you shyfully asked.

"Well, I'm running late with everything that's been going on and... Mr. Damocles." Vincent points at Mr. Damocles who was strict.

"I understand but...could we do it after you're finished here at the school? We could set up at the park next door!" Marinette suggested

"Well..." he was unsure.

"Please! It would be so awesome to have an awesome photo taken by the most awesome photographer." you begged too and bow your head.

"Well, when you both put it that way...OK!"

In the end, Juleka was able to break her class photo jinx, and she felt seen and wanted as she was surrounded by her classmates. After school, the whole class, except for Chloé and Sabrina were gathered at the park to take another photo. Only this time, Juleka is included.

"Okay, we're all good here, ready?" Vincent had his camera ready.

"This photo was a good idea,girls!" Adrien smiled at you and Marinette.

"Thanks, Adrien!" Marinette blushed.

Vanitas nods and wraps his arms around your waist. "Now we can make new memories."

You nodded too happily.  "Yeah!"

"Like I would want to be part of their stupid photo anyway! Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe growled before she hmped and walked away with Sabrina following.

Vincent takes everyone's photo. Once they were done, Vincent showed everyone the photos that they took together.

"The class photo curse is broken!" Rose cheers.

"Thank you, Marinette and (Y/n)!" Juleka smiled at you two and you hugged her.

You all looked through all the photos they took together. Everyone was glad that Juleka was able to be in pictures with her friends and that she was their center. They should know that they love and care for their friend, Juleka.

All eyes was on Juleka, there even was a picture of you and Marinette actually being sisters well...you were still a little uncomfortable with her but it's fine and a picture of you and Vanitas holding hands and sitting on the bench smiling at the camera. 

Another happy day!

Vanitas smiled as the class came together to help someone who felt low, and smiled even wider as he also felt less alone beside taking care of Adrien.

And the most part that you were able to welcome him with you and your warm smile.

Vanitas felt like you and him do belong to each other.

But is it really Love he felt from you or is it just the way you welcome the new feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 369 21
At a Parisian boarding school for adolescents gifted in the fine arts, brooding pianist Adrien Agreste and aspiring costume designer Marinette Dupain...
149K 3.6K 27
(COMPLETED) Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction - Adrien is Not a Model. He's an abused, broken boy. Ever since his mom died a year ago, he's been abused...
3.4K 164 13
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...
138K 3K 24
(Y/n) (l/n) is a young lad waiting for her life to spice up a little. (Y/n) lived with her Father in Texas, but due to a horrible accident she had to...