Final Doppelgänger, Klaus Mik...

Od -MissHolland

Estella Henderson is a normal average girl living in Chicago or so she thinks. Estella has no idea about the... Viac

extended summary/cast
one, blue eye stranger
two, night out
three, connections
four, errands
five, charity ball
seven, kidnapped
eight, truth
nine, katherine
ten, stefan

six, art gallery

1.9K 111 23
Od -MissHolland

Estella had spent the whole day working and texting Nik. The charity ball went perfectly and Nik made it more bearable. Ella wasn't sure when she'll see him again but she knew it would be soon.

The beautiful gold heart necklace sat around her neck. Estella found it odd that ever since Nik put it on, she felt better. She didn't feel lightheaded when working with Emma on dress stitching like she normally does.

The brunette doppelgänger was editing the website and adding new pictures to it when her timer went on. It was finally time to go home.

Earlier everyone got a company email saying they got a new high-end investor. So the office was buzzing to see who it was.

but she didn't want to stick around to find out like some workers. She needed to finish reading Little Woman and watch the next episode of Criminal Minds.

Ella puts her small sketch notebook, markers, and phone in her bag. Scarlett and Liliana had left an hour earlier so she was walking home alone today. She looks at the time, 5:33 pm, before turning off the computer and heading over to Kimberly's office.

She knocks, walks in, and gasps when she sees Nik sitting down on a chair in front of Kim. "Sorry, I didn't know you had company." Ella was confused to see Nik there.

"Ella, I'm so glad you're here. I believe you already know Nik, he's our new high-end investor."

High-end investor is someone who invests millions into the company. There weren't many during the meeting so Ella was stocked.

Nik stands up and goes to hug her, Ella smiles and opens her arms. "Hello, love."

"Hi, Nik." They hug and Ella looks at him confusingly, "You're the new investor?"

Nik nods, raising his eyebrow "Hope you don't mind."

Ella shakes her head and turns to look at Kim. Her boss was already looking at her, smiling proudly.

"Well, thank you for joining our team. Ella will help you out."

Both Nik and Ella head out and walk into the elevator. "No wonder your replies have been slow today."

Klaus leads on the wall and crosses his arms, "Sorry about that, love. But you'll be seeing a lot of me now."

"What a dreadful thing. Here I was hoping to get rid of you." Ella teases making Klaus glare at her playfully.

"Wow, I was doing this to be close to you, and the whole time you wanted to get rid of me." Klaus shakes his head making Ella wipe a fake tear off her cheek.

"Awe Nik. You were doing it to be close to me? That's the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me." She wraps her arms around his shoulders.

Klaus still has his arms crossed but lends his head against hers. The door opens and they both walk out.

"We're you serious about seeing my art? There is a gallery opening today." Klaus says looking down. If his siblings had seen him now, they would have recognized a human trait of his. His insecurity.

Ella smiles and grabs his hand, "Of course I was! Is today our second date?"

"Looks like it is," he lends the way out to his car parked in front and opens the door for her.

"What a gentleman." Ella teased although she was screaming inside.

Klaus gets in the car and turns it on. He starts driving to the art gallery which isn't too far. "You look pretty tonight by the way."

Ella blushes, "You love making me blush don't you." Klaus laughs and nods, "Yeah I do and it works every time. But I'm not lying."

Ella loved the feelings she felt when Nik was around. She felt like a blushing teenager.

They arrived at the venue and got out of to car to see a line of people wanting to come in.

Klaus grabs Ella's hand and they skip the line walking straight in.

The moment there was inside, Ella's eyes looked everywhere. But her eyes stop on one in particular, blue and red.

She walks over to it and looks at him for a moment before looking over at Klaus.

"I love this one. There's so much emotion and work put into it."

Klaus looks down and smiles, "Glad you like it."

"You made this?" She realizes. Klaus nods and Ella leans her head against his shoulder. "It's lovely, Nik. You're so talented."

------

Klaus and Ella spent the past hour looking at Klaus's work and other artists' works. Ella was on cloud nine, the date was going perfectly. Klaus was also enjoying his time with Ella. Feeling human with her. 

They were sitting on a beach in front of a painting when Klaus's phone started to ring. He mentally cursed and debated, whether or not to answer. Klaus decides to answer to tell her to fuck off.

"I'll be back in a minute, it's a work call." Ella nods happily and watches as Klaus heads outside.

She goes back to looking at the painting but turns when she hears a gasp. "Kat?"

Ella frowns and shakes her head, "Uh sorry, I'm Estella."

The tall redhead woman gives a fake smile, "My apologies, you look just like a friend of mine."

Before Ella could say anything the woman walked away looking down at her phone. Ella begins to wonder biting her lip and looking down with a frown.

Outside, Klaus answers the phone to a very upset Hayley. It was starting to get annoying having at least one family member call him.

"Bloody hell, Hayley. Stop calling me." He snaps angrily.

"Finish you pick up the phone. Call Hope! She misses you, also stop being a dick to all of us. We just want to check up on you."

"I didn't answer the phone to get a lecture. Is there a problem?"

"No, but-" he hangs up after hearing that there wasn't a problem or emergency. He was not going to have Hayley ruin his night. Klaus was enjoying tonight and wasn't going to let anyone or anything ruin that.

------

Katherine Pierce was currently in Hawaii causing trouble like always when she got a call from a vampire she turned.

"Katherine, you're not going to believe what I just saw." The vampire smirked. "Another doppelgänger."

"Another one? I thought Elena was the last one. And it hasn't even been 500 years yet." Katherine says standing up. She started to pace back and forth in her living room.

"I have no idea but she said her name was Estella."

Katherine thinks for a second before replying, "She has to have a purpose. Tail her."

"Are you coming soon? I'm in Chicago. I'll let you my location."

"I'm dealing with something at the moment but keep me updated and follow her."

They hung up, Katherine dropped the phone on the couch and smirked, "Another me, how lovely."

The vampire smirks and heads back inside to keep an eye on the doppelgänger.

------

The hybrid goes back inside to see a sad-looking Ella. He immediately knows something wrong.

He kneels in front of her, "What's wrong El?"

"Some women gave me a weird vibe. She called me Kat? Just like you called me Katharine when we first met. Is that the same person?"

"What women?" Klaus demanded making her look to the side to see the woman with her back turned. "The redhead with the black dress."

Klaus looks at the woman and immediately knows she is a vampire.

"Ignore her. She's probably insane." Klaus watches her turn around and sees her eyes widen when she realizes the mistake she just made.

Klaus kisses Ella's cheek. "I'll be right back. I need to go to the bathroom." Ella nods and tries to forget about what just happened.

The redhead vampire knew she fucked up the moment she turned around to see the original hybrid with the new doppelgänger. She just wanted to leave and hoped he didn't notice her.

Klaus vampire speeds in front of her and grabs her by the arm dragging her behind the building. "Did you call Katherine?"

"N-no." Her head skipped a bit and Klaus knew she was lying.

"I would love to rip your heart out but I don't want to get blood on me so." He stops to quickly grab a wooden stake and shoves it into her heart.

"Fuck!" He yells. Katherine was a pain he didn't want. If she came, Estella would finally know about the supernatural world. He didn't want that yet. He wanted to build their relationship before he told her.

Someone always has to ruin everyone. Klaus thinks angrily. Nothing in his life was ever easy but he hoped Estella would be. Guess Klaus was so wrong thinking he could date Ella and no one would interfere.

Now because of this vampire, his plan was getting rushed. No one was supposed to find out about this new doppelgänger.

------

The rest of the night went by fast but different. The mood was different because Estella was confused and Klaus tried to avoid the questions. But he knew he had to tell her soon or compel her to forget.

Estella had woken up and looked at her phone to see no texts from Nik. She was hoping he'd text. She got dressed and packed her bag when she heard a knock on the door.

The Doppelgänger opened the door hoping it was Nik but just saw a man she didn't recognize.

"Hello, do I know you?" She asks but wants to close the door because of the look he is giving her. Like a smug and obnoxious look.

"No, but I know you." Before Estella could even reply or react. He grabbed her head and slammed it against the wall.

The vampire catches her as she falls forward. He looks behind to see another vampire.

"Let's go, did Katherine text you back?"

"Yes. She gave me an address but turns out Ellie hasn't been answering her calls or texts"

The vampires look at each other and look down at the doppelgänger, wondering if she had anything to do with it.

------

Author notes: Hi everyone! Sorry this update took a couple of days. Honestly, this week is really busy, I have an exam tomorrow and a 5-page paper due. So this may be the only update this week!

Estella is meeting Katherine in the next chapter. I am so excited to write that! Should they get along or hate each other?  Do you think Katherine will like Ella? Or she die when Klaus gets his hands on her? Any predictions?

Thank you for reading! don't forget to vote or comment! also, follow me to be updated on what I'm writing.

word count: 1844

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

379K 6.8K 35
"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, before leaning down and kissed my lips with...
130K 2.7K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
259K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
1.4M 32.5K 64
❖𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐥...