Shiddat

By author_118

'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. heari... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
pictures
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two'
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
Rubab 💕Taha
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
Taniya Shoaib ✨✨
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty

introduction

2.3K 50 8
By author_118

Rushda Rubab

Taha Aasif

Sunidhi Singhania ( Abraham's wife)

Abraham Ahmad ( rubab's uncle)

Dishaan Malik ( rubab's brother)

Daneen Malik ( rubab's aunt)

Synopsis

"You are an animal, Taha," she screams, crying. Tears are flowing from her eyes like a waterfall.

"I thought you are my savior, but you are an animal," she screams, pushing my chest with her both palms.

I know I am an animal, but her tears are affecting me really bad; I can't see her crying.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean..." I say, trying to sound guilty, but I am not guilty at all. Her lips taste like heaven.

"How dare you steal my first kiss... you idiot," she says angrily, still crying.

"I saved myself for my husband, and you, you monster," she says, showering her fist on my steel-like chest.

I am not at all bothered with her delicate fist, but her husband? No way in hell , I will be her husband in some hour. How dare she think about another man?

In anger, I grab both of her hands and pin them behind her back and grab a fistful of her hair to meet my blue eyes with her green ones.

"You said I stole your first kiss? Hnnn? I will be your first and last, in everything" I say angrily.

She is crying continuously.

"I have every right to kiss you, not even kiss, have all fucking rights to steal your first kiss, to break this little hymen of yours and mark your body and soul because I am your goddamn would-be husband," I say, caressing her cheeks angrily.

She shook her head.

"Please let me go," she pleaded.

"Never.... you will be my legitimate wife right now."

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
50.2K 5K 94
••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And today was no different. As I came into...
101K 2.7K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...