My Love - Bill Kaulitz X Read...

By m4rsm4ll0

after you and your band move to Leipzig, Germany, you find out another band lives next door to you. But what... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 !!SMUT!!
15
photos for photoshoot
17
18
19
20 !!SMUT!!
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 !!SMUT!!
30
31
32
33
34
35 !!smutty!!
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 !!SMUT!!
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 :D
51
52
NEW BOOKKK
TY SM
idk
yay

16

399 9 3
By m4rsm4ll0

Right now, we are waiting in line to get into the haunted house. So far, we have only got recognized by a couple fans and they mostly had crushes on tom or Astrid and me. Every time they got too close bill would squeeze my hand.  I think it's cute how he doesn't like fans flirting with me. It's a big line since it's the day before Halloween. Some people came in costumes, but we didn't. The line is pretty loud, it's filled with teenagers, and some of them with parents but mostly without. They have flashing lights and loud rock music playing from the speakers in the corner. Lots of people are jumping around in the line. We are practically at a high school party just without alcohol and there are parents here. At least I think without alcohol. Me and Bill are super close to each other because it's so crowded. Astrid is flirting with some girls Infront of us, and Tom is doing the same. Not with the same girls of course but still. Sarah and Madison are talking behind us in the line. And Goerg and Gustav are doing the same. Suddenly a new song starts to play. Everyone began singing along. 

"BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING STRANGE." 

"COME WITH US AND YOU WILL SEE"

"THIS, OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN."

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN"

"PUMPKIN SCREAM IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT"

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY MAKE A SCENE" 

"TRICK OR TREAT TILL THE NEIGHBORS GONNA DIE OF FRIGHT"

"ITS OUR TOWN EVERYBODY SCREAM" 

"IN THIS TOWN OF HALLOWEEN"

Everybody was jumping around to the beet and singing along. Some people were recording. Some were screaming. Mostly jumping around.  when the song ended, everybody was still jumping. We were almost to the end of the line, so we waited for them to let us in. "That was the loudest I've screamed a song in my life" Astrid said out of breath. I laughed at her.

"The girls I was flirting with went in" tom frowned. 

"Poor you" we all laughed at him. then they asked how many people to go in. "9" Maxine was with us jumping around to music also. "Go on in" We all walked in, and the music began getting quiet. It was really dark so we could barely see the pathway. I held tightly onto bill's hand. We kept walking and then we all got jump scared by a guy with a scary clown mask on. "Are you scared?" Tom asked looking down at me. Both him and bill are giants Bill more than tom but still. "No" I lied letting go of bill's hand. He giggled a bit. Before anyone could say anything, a person came running at us screaming with a fake axe. I screamed and so did Sarah. "Okay maybe a little bit" 

"Yeah okay" I held on to bill tightly as we walked through the dark room. I felt a hand creep onto my waist. It wasn't bills. I looked down and saw a slimy hand. "Ewwww" I whined, knocking the hand off of me. Bill just giggled.  Then we got out and got to the haunted corn maze. I hugged onto him in the line, and he just held onto my waist. When we got in someone jump scared us almost immediately.  I jumped a bit but didn't scream. Eventually we got to the end of the corn maze. That was the last haunted thing here. We all decided to go dine in at the luxurious McDonalds. "If I would have known we were going to such a fancy restaurant I would have worn better clothes" I chuckled as I Opened my happy meal. 

"Yeah, me too this fine dining calls for a suit" we all giggled eating our food. 

"I still don't understand why you love happy meals so much."

"Because they are good, and they give me a free toy." we all continued talking till we were finished eating.

 "The haunted house wasn't that bad" I claimed.

 "Yeah, right the entire thing you were holding on to bill like if you like go they would steal one of you." Tom pointed out. 

"Yeah, but you probably pissed your pants. every time even a floorboard creaked you did a little high pitch scream." 

"Your one to talk I'm pretty sure you did piss your pants." Tom pointed at the stain on Georgs pants. 

"I'll have you know I spilled my dr. pepper." We all laughed at him as we continued walking down the street. 

"What time is the concert tomorrow? I forgot" Tom asked.

"you idiot it's at- wait what time is it." I added.

"You both are stupid it's at 4:30, But we have to be there at 2." Maxine answered our question. 

"I can't possibly wait any longer to go to Beverly hills." Astrid said excited.

"Me either." I said jumping up and down in excitement. 

"Why are you so excited for Beverly hills?" Bill asked, I mean he knows its Beverly hills, but I wasn't even this excited for Hollywood itself.

"Well, it's like a town over from Hollywood, where we are actually going. But That's where we lived before, we moved to Germany, we are all going to go meet up with them and spend one day with them, we are visiting some of our parents." I explained.

"I'm super excited to see Evie and Marcus!!" Astrid said excited. 

"Yeah, I can't wait until Evie turns 18 so she can stay in Germany with us." Sarah smiled

"Me either, I miss Marcus also but especially Evie." I was excited to see them. 

"Who is Marcus and Evie?" Tom asked. 

"Evie is one of our best friends, And Marcus is her brother." Astrid told him

"Marcus has a giant crush on Y/N" Maddie claimed before I hit her arm. 

"Ewwww he's like 15" I laughed.

"I'm 15!" Maddie said slightly loud.

"Yeah, but you're not crushing on me, are you?" I asked her. 

"EWW" 

"Exactly so hush"

"I'll literally bite him if he tries to steal my girl" Astrid joked. 

"Try not to bite him, AGAIN" I called her out. walking into the hotel.

"I'm sorry, AGAIN?" Tom laughed.

"Yeah, one time she bit him because he took her pen during study group." Maddie told Tom.  We all stepped into the elevator.

"I can see you biting a kid over a pen." Gustav laughed, Pressing the buttons for each of our hotel room floors.  

"We should all go to the pool!" 

"YES" 

"When?"

"How about in 20?"

"Okay fine with me" 

"Meet us there?"

"Sounds good"

Me and Astrid went on our floor to the hotel room. I pulled my suitcase to my bed and opened it. Pulling out a black thong bikini that just barely covered my boobs. Astrid did the same, Grabbing her black thong bikini. She put it on. Not bothering to go in the bathroom. We grew up together, so we literally used to take baths together. So, it's not a big thing. I put mine on Aswell. "Dayum I'd like to take you out to dinner" She joked lightly smacking my ass as she put on shorts and a small top to cover up. I giggled and did the same. Then I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed two towels. I slipped on flip flops and walked out the door, with Astrid following. Once we got to the pool, we were the only ones there yet. Well in our group at least. There were some girls on the seats talking.  We put our stuff down and undressed. We both walked over to the edge of the pool and were about to jump in but then I felt someone push me in. When i got back up i saw tom standing there and both me and Astrid in the pool. 

"TOM!" 

"What I didn't do anything" He raised his hands in defense. Before we could do anything else he cannonballed into the pool, causing a big splash. then I felt hand around my waist, and I turned around to see who it was. Bill. I hugged him tightly. When everyone else got to the pool we played chicken fight. Maxine didn't come down to the pool, she decided to stay upstairs. After a little while we left the pool. Walking back to the hotel rooms. Astrid once again ended up going back with some girls. Turns out the girls at the pool were the same girls she 'hung out with' last night. 

I laid down on my bed, I already changed into pajamas and cleaned up my stuff. I laid there for a bit trying to sleep but I just couldn't. Before I knew it, I was in the elevator pressing the button for the floor bill and tom are on. Then Infront of their door. I debated even knocking because I knew I would wake one of them up, if not both. I knocked lightly. If they didn't answer, I'll just go back to my room. Suddenly the door opened. 

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep. I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"You didn't, I couldn't sleep either. Do you want to come in?" 

"Yes please" Bill held the door open for me. Then walked over to his bed and patted the place next to him, asking me to lay next to him. I did. He wrapped his arms around me, Kissing my forehead.  I lifted my head and kissed him on the lips. His lips are so soft. I pulled away and moved my head back down to the crook of his neck.

A/N: this is the biggest chapter, I think idk, I wrote like 4 chapters today but I'm putting them to be published every day at like 3 am so yeah. anyway, word count: 1635

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 392 20
Your names keith, you're friends call you kei for short. Your obsessed with tokio hotel you're favorite band member is obviously bill kaulitz you Rea...
24.5K 604 20
A mechanical airplane. A lead singer of a band. A first love? Maybe.
14.7K 173 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...
27.6K 267 54
" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You been a part of a band called tokio hote...