ROYS'

By Sathvikaa03

What happens when Chief Minister of a state dies in an accident? What if one of his sons has to become the ne... More

MEET THE ROYS'
EXTENDED FAMILY OF ROYS'
OTHER CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1 NEXT CM??!!
CHAPTER - 2 Chief Minister of Bengal!!
CHAPTER - 03 HOME MINISTER !!
CHAPTER - 4 BIRTHDAY PARTY !!
CHAPTER - 05 ATTACK??
CHAPTER - 06 ONE SHOULD NOT DARE TO MESS WITH ABHIMANYU'S FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 07 BREAK!!!
CHAPTER - 08 WHEN PAST HAUNTS THE PRESENT!!
CHAPTER - 9 MOVE ON??!!
CHAPTER - 10 A BIKE RACE???!!!
CHAPTER - 11 ABHIMANYU'S ANGER, LOVE AND SILENCE!!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA ABHIMANYU VARDHAAN ROY
CHAPTER - 13 ANNOUNCEMENT!!
CHAPTER - 14 SIDDHARTH VARDHAAN ROY
CHAPTER - 15 EMOTIONAL TURMOIL!!
CHAPTER - 16 GUILT AND REGRETS!!
CHAPTER - 17 OUTBURSTS, HEARTBREAKS AND FINALLY HOME!!
CHAPTER - 18 AHALYA OBEROI
CHAPTER - 19 PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 20 ATTACK ON AKSHARA??
CHAPTER - 21 THREAT!!!
CHAPTER - 22 THE LIGHT OF THEIR LIFE!!
CHAPTER - 23 HIS WOMAN!!
CHAPTER - 24 KERALA??!!
EPILOGUE
Book - 2
PUBLISHED

CHAPTER - 25 REMINISCENCE!!

2K 215 257
By Sathvikaa03

Akshara's suspicions confirmed when her husband was not even looking at her. She is now sure that something is bothering him. She stopped him holding his hand when he walked right past her and turned around. She waited for him to turn around and spoke - Jaana zaruri hai?

Abhimanyu looked into her eyes and nodded. Akshara looked into his eyes searching for answers. She could see the determination in his eyes. He wouldn't listen to anyone now. But she didn't want him to go. She had a sinking feeling. She didn't want him to go away from her eyes. She hugged him tightly. 

Abhimanyu hugged her back and pulled her a little closer. He could feel her tension. They shared a soul. He could always feel her emotions.

Abhimanyu gently pulled back and pushed away the hair from her face - Tum theek ho Akshara?

Akshara shook her head - I will come with you!!

Abhimanyu stiffened and spoke firmly - No one is stepping out of the house till I come back, Akshara. Especially you. 

Akshara spoke matching Abhimanyu's firm tone - Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy, If its not safe for any of us, then it's not safe for you as well!! You better allow me to come with you or stay back!

Abhimanyu glared his wife and his wife glared back. Roy brothers stood behind Akshara, their stance screaming that they are in Akshara's team!! Abhimanyu glared all his brothers who didn't care.

Abhimanyu looked back at his wife - Akshara...

Abhimanyu took a deep breathe and stepped back before he continued - Mai nahi leke jaa sakta tum logo ko!! I will have to go alone. And I am not taking any kind of risks. I have my security following me. You all have nothing to worry. I promise I will be back and join you all for dinner. 

Akshara closed the distance between them. Now that her husband is not shouting at her to prove his point, she could convince him properly. She is even ready to get herself convinced. 

Akshara took hold of Abhimanyu's hands gently - Mai bhi chalungi na aapke sath Abhi. 

Abhimanyu stepped back - Pagal hogayi ho kya Akshara? You are the main target and you want me to take you with me? Not happening Akshara.

Abhimanyu spoke firmly. If it was any of his brothers, they would have stepped back in respect or fear or anything else, but that tone never worked on Akshara and the couple knew it should be that way. 

Akshara - Aapke hote hue mujhe kya hosakta hai, Abhi?? I am the safest with you. 

Abhimanyu shook his head - I can't take any risks Akshara. YOU, in fact, NO ONE IS COMING WITH ME!!! 

Akshara tried to speak but Abhimanyu didn't let her and raised his voice - Maine kaha na Akshara! This topic is not up for any discussion. 

Abhimanyu turned towards his brothers and warned all of them in a tone he knew would work - If anyone of you dares to pull any stunt behind my back, I will skin you all alive! Stay put and stay away from trouble!

They all gulped.

Abhimanyu's phone rang. He picked up the phone and walked out not even looking back. He really needed to go to Kerala. It took a lot of time for him to gain some courage, he is not sure if he will be brave enough again, if he didn't go this time. 

Abhimanyu boarded his flight and leaned back against his seat. He didn't feel at peace. He was already very agitated to go and the way he shouted at everyone and walked out without even giving them a hug... It just didn't sit well with him. 

He took out his phone and dialed his wife's number. He hoped she lifted the call. He would understand even if she didn't. He behaved like a moron. He should have been little more patient and make them understand. They would have understood for sure. They always did that. 

He shifted back his attention to the phone as Devansh' s voice came through the phone. A smile came onto his lips. 

Devansh - Bhaiyya!! 

For some reason, he felt emotional. He gave himself a pep talk and gathered a lot of courage that his father can be anything but a disloyal husband or criminal. He loved his father a lot. He always saw him as a hero! But now that he is very close to finding out the truth which his father hid for almost 2 decades.... He is getting scared with every passing minute. And the way he walked out of was not helping either!! 

Abhimanyu was startled out his thoughts when he Siddharth's tensed voice came through the phone.

"Bhaiyya aap teek hai ?"

Abhimanyu swallowed the lump that formed in his throat and spoke - Haa! I am fine Sid. 

Devansh snatched away the phone - Dara diya aapne. Phone karke aise chup kaun hojata hai, bhaiyya? Aisa koi karta hai kya? Jaan chali gayi thi meri almost!

Anirudh snatched the phone from boy - Aap sach mein teek hai bhaiyya? 

Abhimanyu sighed - Mai teek hu Ani. Akshara hai vaha?

Anirudh looked at Akshara who was listening - Phone speaker pe hai bhaiyya. Sab hai yaha pe.

Abhimanyu's heart sank. He really wanted to hear her voice to get some courage. He tried - Akshara....

Everyone looked at Akshara who was staring at the phone but didn't speak anything. Her face devoid of emotions. 

Tears rushed into Abhimanyu's eyes. He got up to step out of flight. He didn't realise until that moment, that he is a coward. He was about to ask the pilot to stop the flight from taking off, he heard his wife's voice - Hum sab aapke sath hai Abhi. Just come back safe. 

Abhimanyu sat down and blinked back his tears. As he expected, her voice did the magic. She has always been the magical solution to all his problems. That is the reason he sought her company all the time. He could only hum in respone. He feared he would cry and he didn't want to scare his family, especially when he is not there with them. 

Akshara felt something off. She could feel that her husband needed her. She voiced out her concern - Are you really fine Abhi? Kuch hua hai kya?

Abhimanyu composed himself and spoke - I will be back for dinner Akshara. Baat karenge.

Akshara sighed. Something is definitely not right. She is sure about it. He really needed her. The fact that he called back in just 30 minutes spoke a lot. She couldn't stay put at home when her husband needed her. Not happening. She gave the phone to Devansh who was trying very hard to not snatch the phone from her.

Devansh took it with a smile and spoke to Abhimanyu - Jaldi aajao bhaiyya!! 

Abhimanyu smiled - Aajaunga bacha. Just stay put ok. I promise I will be back for dinner. Sid ko phone de!

Devansh looked at Siddharth who walked away. Devansh sighed - Unhe baat nahi karni aapse!

Abhimanyu palmed his face. Walking out without looking back was a really bad idea. He could feel he had a lot of groveling to do. He spoke - I will make it up to you all bacha. Please, aaj ke liye bhaiyya ko maaf karde. 

Anirudh spoke - Uski koi zarurat nahi hai bhaiyya. We are all with you. Aap bas ghar aajao jaldi. We will wait for you to have dinner. 

Abhimanyu's heart warmed - Vicky kaha hai?

Anirudh - Bahar hai. He is speaking to someone on phone. Bulau use?

Abhimanyu was about to speak, when he was asked to switch off the phone. He sighed - The flight is about to take off Ani. Just tell him to be safe okay! I love you all bacha. Bye!

Abhimanyu cut the phone and switched it off. He felt a lot better. He leaned back and closed his eyes. 

Vikranth walked into the house and saw everyone staring at the phone - Kya hua?

Devansh - Are Bhai!! Bhaiyya ne call kiya. He cut the call just now. 

Hurt flashed on Vikranth's face for a second but he composed himself and nodded. Everyone noticed it. Nimisha, who was a silent spectator until then spoke - He asked us to convey to you, to be safe and that he loves you, Vicky. Can you stop thinking too much for a change now!

Vikranth's heart warmed. He gave a sheepish smile to her. She knows him a bit too much but he is unaware or maybe he doesn't want to acknowledge that everyone present there knows him too much!! 

Anirudh shook his head and sat down beside Devansh. Anirudh always had problem with Vikranth not thinking them as a family. But when fight broke out between two of them and Vikranth said it on his face, he couldn't take it and he got hurt very badly. He was in his own thoughts when Akshara got up.

Akshara got up and walked to Vicky - I want to go to Kerala, Vicky!!

Everyone got up - KYA??

Abhimanyu closed his eyes. He could not help but recollect the conversation he once had with his father.

Abhimanyu was in his room doing his work when his father walked in. He looked up surprised. A smile bloomed on to his face. He got up and hugged his father tightly almost jumping on him. Vishaal had to hold on to the table due to the force. He absolutely loved those hugs. He hugged back his son and pulled him a bit closer. If anyone asks him, what he achieved in his life, his first answer would be his SON!! He got to become father of Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy and that will be his biggest achievement. All the fame, respect, power, blessings he got from all his people would be one side and his son would be on the other side. 

Vishaal pulled back and kissed his son's forehead. He made the boy sit on the bed and sat beside him leaning against the bed rest. Abhimanyu snuggled into his father almost instantly. Vishaal pulled him closer and gently stroke his hair. 

Vishaal spoke - Abhi...

Abhimanyu hummed. Vishaal - Why did you never ask me about my trips to Kerala, bacha?

Abhimanyu stiffened but relaxed instantly - Agar aisa kuch hai jo mujhe pata hona important hai, tho aap khud mujhe batate Dad. I trust you to do the right thing, Dad.

Tears rushed into Vishaal's eyes. He kissed Abhimanyu's hair - Itna bharosa mujhpe?

Abhimanyu hummed non-chalantly. 

Vishaal made him sit properly and faced his son - Agar koi situation aaye ki tera ye jaanna zaruri hai ki vaha pe kyu jaata hu and mai na rahu tujhe batane ke liye...

Abhimanyu gasped - DAD!!! Kya bol rahe ho aap?

Abhimanyu's voice choked and eyes welled up. The thought itself was too much for him.

Vishaal tried to reach for his son but Abhimanyu pushed him away and got up - Agar aise hi bakwaas karni hai aapko ... tho mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni. 

Abhimanyu walked out while tears flowed through his eyes. The only parent he had all his life was his father. That man is the only reason he is able to become what he is. He didn't have it in him to listen to the rubbish his father spoke. 

Vishaal palmed his face and ran behind his son - Abhi!! Ruko beta!

But Abhimanyu was in his zone to listen to anything. He was walking furiously out of the house. He was about to step out of the house when Vishaal caught hold of his son. Vishaal hugged Abhimanyu from back while Abhimanyu struggled in his embrace - Chodo aap mujhe Dad. Mujhe aapse baat nahi karni hai. 

Vishaal tightened his hold and spoke honestly - I am sorry Abhi. Mera vo matlab nahi tha. 

Abhimanyu swatted away Vishaal's hands and turned around to face him - Mujhe ache se pata hai aap ka kya matlab tha Dad. You told this too many times for me to not infer the same meaning. 

Abhimanyu was already crying. He is just 20 and he is yet to learn the art of controlling hismelf infront of his father. 

Vishaal felt guilty looking at the tears. The boy cried very rarely. And whenever he did, it ripped his heart. He tried to step forward to console his son but Abhimanyu stepped back and looked away - Kyu karte ho aap aisi baate, Dad? Aapko kuch nahi hoga! You have too many people dependent on you to leave them behind. 

Abhimanyu looked at his father - Agar vaise hi baat maine ki hoti tho?

Vishaal reprimanded his son - ABHI!!

Abhimanyu looked away. Vishaal sighed and hugged his son gently. Abhimanyu didn't struggle this time. Both of them stayed the same way for some time before Vishaal dragged him out for a long drive. Abhimanyu was surprised but he didn't speak anything. With his father being CM, long drives were a luxury. He sat down without a complaint. 

Vishaal drove his son to a place he knew where his son would find peace and comfort. BABA TARAKNATH TEMPLE!! They didn't go inside for security reasons. But sat across the lake enjoying the serenity the place holds. It had positive vibes all around and Vishaal couldn't choose a better place to talk to his son. 

Abhimanyu leaned onto his father's shoulder while Vishaal smiled and spoke honeslty - I am sorry Abhi. Phirse aisi baat nahi karunga. Maaf karde apne Dad ko!

Abhimanyu nodded. Vishaal relaxed. That was very much needed before he could talk. His son in never the one to hold grudges and anger for too long or maybe he can say his son is yet to learn the art.

Vishaal took out a key from his pocket and placed it in Abhimanyu's hands. Abhimanyu looked up surpised - Kya hai yeh, Dad?

Vishaal spoke gently - If at all their comes a situation where you need to know the truth and I am not willing to tell you, this key will make you reach your destination. Just keep it with you.

Abhimanyu shook his head - I trust you, Dad!

Vishaal gently cut him off - It is not about the trust bacha. I know I have it with me in abundance. But this is about facts and truth. Just keep it with you. 99.9%, I will make sure you won't get the need to know this. But 0.1% is fate! You just have to accept it.

Abhimanyu nodded and put it with him. He was sure he wouldn't get the need to use the key! 

Vishaal - But I would like to tell you one thing Abhi. 

Abhimanyu looked on. Vishaal caressed his face - There are many pages in my life which are unknown to everyone, Abhi!! I don't know if you will ever approve those pages of my life. Par mai itna keh sakta hu ki that is my past. 

Abhimanyu tensed. But pushed those thoughts away. He would love his father no matter what. He hugged his father tightly.

Abhimanyu got up startled when a flight attendant woke him up. He looked around and realised where he is. He nodded to the attendant and buckled his seat belt. He palmed his face. That talk which he remembered soothed him like anything. His father never gave him any reasons to not trust him. His words didn't make any sense to him when he was 20 but he knew he had nothing to worry! 

Roy House

Anirudh is the first one to speak - Kya bol rahe ho aap bhabhi? Aap...

Akshara cut him - Abhi ko meri zarurat hai, Ani. He needs me to be with him now.

She turned to Vicky - Can you take care of the security and arrangements?? 

Long time!!! 

How is the chapter? Hope you all liked it!!

Any favourite part?

What do you think is Vishaal's truth? 

Will Roy brothers agree with Akshara going to Kerala? 

What do you think will happen next or what do you want to happen next?!

Target - 300+ comments!

Next Chapter on Thursday if Target is met!!

SHOWER SOME LOVE!!
SATHVIKA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 3.4K 33
☆ COMPLETED ✓☆ || ArDi Story || An alliance between 2 kingdoms, a marriage of 2 young kids, a dream that gnaws every night, an answer both are searc...
18.4K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
51.9K 2.2K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
56.3K 3.4K 25
What happens when fate separates the two people who were once madly in love. Will density bring them back together?