Mira Gilbert: TVD Fanfic

By BiancaEvans2

I know I've done a story where Elena has an identical twin before. But I just couldn't get this idea out o my... More

Telling Matt
Telling Bonnie
Caroline's New Boyfriend
Ultrasound and Telling the Family
Founders Ball
Vampires Are Real
Sexy Suds Car Wash
Elena Knows the Truth
Next 10 Weeks
Studying with Jeremy
50s Dance
Family Night
Elena is Missing
Bachelor Auction
Elena's Double Date
Stefan is a Hostage
Birth of Grayson
Uncle John Meets Grayson
Miss Mystic Falls Competition
Blood Brothers
Meeting Isobel
John's Our Father
Mayor's Wake
Carnival Night
Next Nine Days
Chicken Pox
Where's Elena?
Story of Katerina Petrova
Man in a Suit
Meeting Elijah
Confronting Elena
John's Return
Historical Tea Party
Dinner Party
Caroline Reunites with Matt
Isobel's Return
60s Dance
Last Day
Life for a Life
Damon's Dying?
Shared Birthday
Klaus' Return
Return Home
Klaus' Family Missing
Next 3 Episodes
Mikaelson Ball
Sired and Linked
Denver

Klaus' Curse

1.1K 44 3
By BiancaEvans2

Mira's POV

Elijah still hasn't woken up yet. But Gray did, so I got changed and got him ready for the day. Now I am nursing him while Elena and I continue to wait for Elijah. I can't believe my little boy is now 14 weeks old. He's been up for about half an hour and will go down for his morning nap soon. He gets five naps a day and 6 feeds, lucky baby. I wonder if he has grown much since Elijah last saw him nearly four weeks ago?

Just then Elijah gasps, waking. Elena rushes over to him while I burp Gray. Covering myself while Elijah looks at Elena in shock. "Katerina" he says.

"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena" she tells him.

"And Mira" I add walking over to them.

"Oh, my god" he says as he closes his eyes. Elena gets closer but his body spasms. He gets up and is gasping for air. I back up a little to give him space. "I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" he asks.

He rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. "He hasn't been invited in" I state.

"Then get me out of here" he tells us. But does it himself. He slams into another wall and disappears. Elena runs after him and goes to the front door. I follow and we find Elijah is crouching outside. He gets up and rushes at us to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter. I hold Gray closer. "What happened?" he asks.

"I removed the dagger" I state. Elena shushes us.

"We'll tell you. Not here. Can we trust you?" she asks him lowly.

"Can I trust you both?" he shots back. I hand Elena the dagger and she holds it out to him. He takes it. We leave the house. "He has grown" he states as we drive away.

"He is fourteen weeks now" I state. He nods and starts on the blood bags Elena had gotten him. As Gray starts to nod off for his morning nap.

"You look better" Elena states as he finishes the final blood bag.

"Where did you get the dagger?" he asks.

"Our biological father gave it to Damon" I state.

"We'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. We need your word" Elena tells him.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed" he tells her.

"No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours" Elena tells him.

"I also want protection for my son" I add.

"And why should I even consider this?" he asks us.

"The same reason that you haven't killed us. You need our help to kill Klaus. And we need you" Elena states. Her phone buzzes. "Can you answer that Mira?" she asks.

"Sure" I say taking her phone. "It's Stefan" I tell them and answer the phone. "Elena's phone, Mira speaking" I state.

"Mira, where are you two? Are you both ok? Where's Gray?" he asks.

"We're fine and Gray is with us" I state.

"Where's Elijah?" he ask.

"He's with us too" I answer.

"Where? I'm on my way" he states.

"Can't tell you that Stefan" I tell him. "Elijah, Elena and I need some time alone" I state.

"Listen to me. He can't be trusted he'll use you both to get to Klaus" he reminds me.

"Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. We can trust him. He knows that we'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger, I have proven myself and Elena proved herself by handing it to him" I explain.

"You both can't do this alone, think about Gray" he tells me.

"I am thinking about my son Stefan, this is our decision. Mine and Elena's. Please respect it. And make sure that Damon doesn't do anything stupid. We'll be in touch" I tell him and hang up. I hand the phone to Elijah, along with my own.

"He's here" Elena tells him.

"Klaus, is here?" Elijah asks.

"Yes and he knows there are two of us. And about my son" I state looking at my sleeping boy.

"He's taken over Alaric's body" Elena adds.

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks" Elijah tells her.

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him" Elena states.

"Yes, I do" he says. We soon arrive at the Lockwood mansion. Carol loans Elijah some clothes before leaving us. We're now sitting in he living room, enjoying some tea. Gray in my arms still sleeping soundly. "So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us" he says.

"No, I'm sorry" Elena says.

"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died" he says.

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead" Elena states.

"I doubt that. Not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did" Elijah informs us.

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him" Elena says confused.

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay. There was a time, I'd have done anything for Klaus" he tells us. He tells us how Klaus is his brother. "Yes. Klaus is my brother" he says.

"We heard that" I assure him.

"We're still processing" Elena adds.

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is "O.M.G." he says taking a sip of his tea. I giggle, who knew he had a sense of humor. After some more talk, we go outside for some fresh air. Elijah claimed to still feel a tad, dead.

He tells us about where the ash for the dagger comes from. Then moved onto the sun and moon curse. Which is finds funny for some reason. He explains how it is fake and doesn't exist. How he and Klaus made it up, dating back over a thousand years.

"But if there's no curse..." Elena says confused.

"There's a curse. Just not that one. The real one's much worse. It's a curse placed on Klaus" Elijah tells us.

"What sort of curse?" I ask curious.

"One Klaus has been trying to break it for the last thousand years. And you both are his only hope" he states. I hear Elena's phone buzz again. It's been doing that for awhile. "Your phone will not stop its incessant buzzing. Answer it, please" he says holding it out to her.

"Stefan...what's wrong? No. No, no, no, no. Okay, I'll be right there" she states before hanging up. "Klaus went after Jenna. I have to go to her" she tells us.

"Is she ok?" I ask.

"Just shaken, but she knows now" she states.

"I'm afraid that wasn't part of today's arrangement" Elijah tells us.

"She's my family, Elijah. I have to. I'll be back. You have my word" she tells him.

"That doesn't mean anything to me until you live up to it" he tells her.

"Thank you" she says and looks at me.

"I'll stay, as insurance" I tell her. She nods her head in understanding. "Give Jenna a hug from me and assure her I'll see her soon" I state. She nods again and left. Gray starts to stir. "Time?" I ask Elijah.

"Nearly nine thirty" he states.

"Can't believe time has gone by so quickly, we gotta get back to the house" I tell him heading for the mansion.

"How come?" he asks.

"It's time for Gray to wake up again and have his second feed" I state.

"I thought his name was Grayson" he says confused.

"It is, it's a nickname he's picked up while you were daggered" I tell him. He nods his head as we enter the living room as Gray stirs. I cover myself a throw blanket and release a breast. Gray latches on and starts to suckle.

"Are you and Matt still co-parenting?" he asks.

"Yes, he is with Caroline" I tell him.

"It's a strange concept, back when I was human parents stayed together and raised a baby as a family" he states.

"It may seem strange to you, but it is very common these days" I tell him. "Besides we're both happy and so is our son" I state. "I've set things in place, in the event of my death" I add.

"You believe you'll die?" he asks.

"Yes" I answer.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this" he tells me. "But what if I told you there was a chance you could live?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Five centuries ago, I found a way to save the doppelganger from the sacrifice. She'd die, but then come back. I still have the elixir, you could live a long happy life with your son" he tells me.

"Thank you Elijah" I say as I burp Gray. "We must tell Elena this also" I tell him. He nods his head. Elena soon returns and Elijah tells us what the curse on Klaus is. He then tells her of the elixir and we return to the Salvatore house. Where Elena invites him in.

We find the Salvatores fighting. They stop and Elena tells them about the new deal with Elijah. About the elixir, though not there is only enough for one of us. Elijah gets an apology from Stefan, but not Damon. I then go put Gray down for his late morning nap. I then spoke with Jenna. Before making myself something to eat as I hadn't eaten today. I pray everything works out and that I can raise my son. Even though I am going to lose my twin.

A/N

Picture above of Elijah from Mira's POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 40 33
Two doppelgängers under the same roof? This nearly impossible situation makes them a rather large target in the world of the supernatural.Beings suc...
370K 6K 23
Their love is unconditional, bounded by hundreds of years together. An Original vampire and an Original hybrid put together makes the world a dangero...
246K 5.9K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...
525K 16.4K 39
Klaus finally got what he wanted. The curse is broken and he is now a wolf/vampire hybrid. He couldn't be more satisfied. Now all that's left is for...