The Baby project

By WolfGurlz

How will Aubrey react when she finds out the schools bad boy likes and want to have a future with her and whe... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter 9
Authours
Athours note
Chapter 10
Boring authours note yet a must read xoxo
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

chapter one

1.2K 18 2
By WolfGurlz

This is my first book guys and in my opinion i am a rubbish writer so this book may be bad. I won't write many authors notes because they are boring and i will try and update everyday. I hope you like it.
Aubrey is the photo above

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I groaned and sat up and did a little stretch. I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom and I turned on the shower I waited until the water was warm and I stepped under and I let the warm water wash over me. After being in the shower for about half an hour I got out. The cold air hit me like a wave and I shivered wanting to stand back under the shower. I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I looked into the mirror that was built into my wardrobe. I stared at my average figure. After I got out of my daze I went and got out my hair dryer and brush and I dried my hair. After my hair was dried I pulled it into a high ponytail. I grabbed my makeup bag of the top of my draws and I applied my make up. I grabbed my uniform from my wardrobe and I got dressed.

20 minutes later....

I'm now sat on bed waiting till half past 7 it is currently 7.15am so I thought I would sit on my bed on Facebook and see what has been said. When the clock turned to half past I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I greeted my parents and grabbed my school bag and car keys. I walked over to the drivers side of my white Mercedes Benz. I opened the door and climbed in I put the keys in and I turned on the radio my favourite song was on so I turned it up and I placed my school bag in the passengers seat I put my seat belt on and I drove to school singing along to the radio.

I arrived to school and I grabbed my school bag and unbuckled my seat belt I climbed out of my car and I locked it. I walked towards the building in front of me and I heard whistles and hoots. I span around on my heels and showed them my favourite finger and by them I mean ( Mason o'conner, Carson Rose, Brogan Bray, Jack Bray and ...... Trayton Austin. The schools 'bad boys') I carried on walking and as I reached the schools doors I pushed one open and I was suddenly greeted by my best friends Miles,Alfie,El short for Elizabeth and Zoe. We walked to my locker and I put my password in and I grabbed my Health and Social book which I had left at school and I doubled checked my time table. I had doubled health and social. Break time. Maths then science and then dinner and then English and history. Great I sighed.

"Hey Aubrey apparently we are doing the baby project in health and social" Miles told me.

"Oh god" I mumbled then as if on cue the school bell chimed through my ears and I grabbed miles arm as we ran to Q3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
91.8K 11K 27
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
92.7K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...