Chapter five

I told Mason to grab the credit card and meet me in the garage where the car was that we got to use for the next six weeks.

I googled where the nearest store was and I put it in the Satnav. After around 10-15 minutes we arrived at the store."Okay Mason we need to spend the money wisely. We need clothes for the baby oh shoot we didn't check weather we had a boy or girl or how many we got." I said in a rush

"calm down I already checked we have 2 boys one that is four and the other is a new born they're brothers and their mum is in prison for being a drug dealer" he informed me I was shocked I didn't think he'd take the project seriously.

"okay well since your the boy and you know what boys like you can go get the toys for the babies okay" I told him and he nodded. He walked off and then I heard my name being shouted.

"yeah" I said

"shall we meet back here?" He questioned. Oh I didn't think of that so I just nodded my head and then I went on search for clothes for the babies.

after a long shop to get toys and clothes and food we went to the till to pay for all the stuff. There was an old man on the till and he muttered under his breath ' teenagers these days' but I ignored him knowing these kids were not mine so it didn't faze me at all but it must of Mason because he started telling the old man it was none of his business if we had kids and that they were not our kids and that they was doing a project for school. The old man was startled by this and gave us our apologies and took some money of our stuff.

"hahahaha" I laughed while wiping a stray tear away from my eye.

"what" he questioned while raising one of his eyebrows.

"you in there haha come on we best get back" I said my laugh dying down he smiled and nodded his head.

3hours later

I walked upstairs and decided to get in the shower all the boys stuff were put away and ready for there arrival tommorow. I stepped into the shower and did the stuff needed. After the shower I got dressed into shorts and a vest top and fluffy socks. I walked down stairs and helped myself to a bottle of water and sat on the opposite side of the couch to Mason.

" why are you sat so far away I won't bite you know you can sit more closer" he told me while still looking at the tv. I moved closer but still far away. I felt some hands wrap around my waist and pull me towards them.

" do you want to watch a film" he asked me and I nodded my head and he walked over to the DVD cabinet and he picked out Toy story. I chuckled to myself once a kid always a kid the quote popped up into my head.

" Mason when did we get DVDS"  I said

"Ohh I walked past them and decided to pick a few up" he replied simply. I nodded my head and he put the dvd in and pressed play. We snuggled on the couch watching the Disney film. Maybe this project won't be such a disaster after all.

The Baby projectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें