Chapter 9

I got woke up by Mason kissing me repeatedly and I smiled realising he was now mine. If you would have asked me less than 2 week ago if I would ever get with Mason O'connor I would if snorted and had a laughing fit never would I ever get with such a spoilt,selfish,big headed little boy but in this project he has shown his true colours and I no longer think those things about him. I think I'm in love with the Mason O'connor!
" happy birthday princess" he whispered in my ear and I smiled realising today was my 17 th birthday.
"Thankyou" I replied and kissed his cheek and all of a sudden I was like picked up bridal style.
"Come on gorgeous lets go open your presents before the boys are awake.".

3 days before
Mason PoV

Well it 3 days until it Aubrey birthday and she's gone shopping with Miles,El,Zoe&Alfie so I offered to take the boys with me and do a bit of our own shopping. I decided to go into a jewellery shop and get a necklace for her birthday and I have also spoke to her mum last week and she informed me that Aubrey didn't want them to go back to the care home and that she has fallen in love with the boys. Do I rang my mum and dad and informed them my mum a social worker and my dad's a lawyer so together they sorted it out and got the papers and I'm meeting them for lunch to receive those for her. Aubrey doesn't know that I like her. My friends do and they wind me up all the time about it but I do love them sometimes.
I show my affection for Aubrey by being mean to her or pretending to flirt. Which is not good and I know I'm a massive jerk. But I promise to change for her and I purposely made our health and social teacher put us together as I wanted to prove I'm not that bad.