Chapter eight

We got back from the beach and i decided to take the boys up to the wash room so they can get into the bath because they are covered in sand. Come on boys lets go get in the bath i grabbed baby Josh and watched Scott climb the stairs it was the cutest thing ever I love both of these babies with all my heart and I would love to adopt them but they would need a father figure and I'm not sure I'd be able to do it by myself.

I dipped my hand into the bath to check the water and it was just right I got the baby seat out of the cupboard and placed it into the bath I then placed baby Josh into it and I started to wash Scott chestnut brown hair I decided we are going to get his hair cut I realised Scott fringe fell into his eyes.

I shouted Mason and he was upstairs faster than I could blink
"Are you ok?,what wrong?" he asked with a panicked expression on his face
I chuckled you know mason hasn't been bad at all I thought I was sure to fail with him as a partner but no he has been really good and helped me out a lot.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to panic you I wanted you to grab a towel and Scott" I chuckled and he smirked and grabbed a handful of the bath water and threw it at me and I squealed of laughter and the boys giggled. I turned the bathroom sink tap in and I threw it at him and he laughed and we leant in and kissed it seemed like forever before mason hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer he bit my bottom lip and I gave him entrance and we moved our lips in sync it was perfect. I pulled away and smiled and he did the same I grabbed baby Josh out of the bath and walked into the nursery I dried him off and got him dressed into a baby grow I took him downstairs and I put him in his baby chair and I started to make tuna pasta for tea. Someone arms wrapped around my waist while I was dishing out tea I turned around and I was met with Mason's eyes he smiled and I looked away his hands touched my chin and moved my face so I was looking at him.
" please don't make this awkward I understand you didn't want us to kiss but I thought otherwise and I'm sorry please don't make this hard I know you want to adopt the boys your mum rang and told me that was what you wanted and i want that too because I love you and both the boys and since it your birthday tomorrow i got my dad to get the paper work for them and here you go sign the papers and we have full custody of them. I love you Aubrey" he informed me and I cried he loves me and he wanted what I wanted I took a pen form the pen from his hand signed the papers and I kissed Mason this was the start of my future.
"Aubrey will you be my girlfriend" he asked and I replied by kissing him.