chapter seven

I awoke to the noise of a screaming baby.i stood up and wrapped my dressing gown around me and went to go see what was up. I walked into Joshua ' bedroom to see if he was ok. He is so tiny and cute. I picked him up and stared at him. His cute small little hands went up to his face and I slowly moved them away. Mason come in shortly after in nothing but his boxers with a bottle for Joshua. I quickly glanced at his 6 pack.wow he look hot! NO AUBREY!!!

"get a good look" he asked and winked at me and I felt my cheeks grow warm.

"Shut up and please can you get me some mittens he keeps scratching his face" I replied while watching him move around.
He passed them to me and I sat in the rocking chair and put the mittens on his little hands.  I placed the bottle in his mouth and rocked him slowly in the chair until he fell into a deep slumber. I stared at his gorgeous little face for a while before I placed him back into his crib and I turned on the baby monitor and grabbed the other one and I walked down stairs. I saw Mason sat with Scott playing cars and I laughed to myself. I walked into the kitchen and decided to make some scrambled eggs on toast for the boys.

"Boys breakfast is ready and after breakfast go upstairs and get ready for the day we have a free day today so we are going to the beach " I informed them and Mason nodded and ate his breakfast.
"Mason I'm going to get ready myself and then get baby Josh ready so will you help Scott get ready" I said and he nodded his head while placing Scott on his hip and climbing the stairs. I cleaned up after breakfast and I went to get myself ready I looked in my wardrobe and had a look and I found my floral dress with a black out line. ( I don't know how to describe it so I'll put the photo of it above). I got dressed quickly and went to go get baby Josh ready. I looked around in his draws to see what he can wear. I then found a pair of blue and white checkered shorts with a plain white t - shirt. I got him dressed and then I walked down stairs and my eyes met with Mason's eyes. After staring in his eyes for what seemed like forever I looked away. I grabbed both baby bags and asked him to get the food and the sandcastle stuff.

I got both boys in the car and made sure their belts were on. I climbed into the front and waited for Mason. It only took us 10 minutes to get to the beach it wasn't that far and we could probably walk their foot. We set up our towels and blankets on the sand and we sat down and then
Scott said he wanted to go in the sea so we all took a walk down I took Josh ' shoes and socks off and dipped his little toes in the water and we gained a little giggle. It was the most innocent giggle ever it made my heart melt. After Scott and Mason had messed around in the water getting drenched we walked back up to our stuff and we made a few sandcastles before we headed off home.