chapter 12

Well we have been living in our house for round about a few months now and me and Mason are both working and the boys have day care. Round about 2 week ago me and mason booked a family holiday for us and we leave tomorrow and I'm really stressed as I don't know how the boys will react during the flight. We are going to Lanzarote because me and my parent go every year and I want to carry on the tradition with my new family. Masons parents are coming with us and my parent are joining us the day after we arrive because they couldn't get the day of work. I'm kinda glad they're coming because it will be a lovely family holiday and we can relax and spend time together.  We haven't done that in a long time with me and mason moving into our new house and learing how to be parent without having any of ur parents to fall back on if it went wrong. We also had to learn how to balance all of this life aswell as having a job. Me and Mason haven't spent time together since 2 week ago because we have both got new jobs which meant that we come home and go to work at differet times. 

All the cases are packed and down stairs ready to go because  we are going to a hotel for the night because it is closer to the airport.  we have finally arrived at the hotel and I can't wait because im starvingggg. After dinner we took our cases up to our room and put the boys to bed as they were really tired and had a long day and not long after the boys went to sleep I also fell asleep which was unlike me as I normally cant sleep when Im excited. I woke up early and decided to make breakfast and wake the boys up so we could set off to the airport and not be late. We threw on the same clothes as yesterday because we had no where to put them if we put on new. Not long after we arrived at the airport and we sat in the bar area waiting for us to be called to our gate so we could board the plane. After about 2 hours we was called and we honestly couldn't wait and the excitement of being able to relax and spend time with my family filled up. Me and the boys were split into pairs. So I had Scott while Mason had Josh. After a four and a half hour flight we arrived and the boys were very well behaved and slept though the whole flight and have only just woken up which is good because then we can give them some food and let them play in the pool for a bit.

Masons PoV.

Well it currently half past 1 and we have arrived at our apartment and we have eaten. Aubrey gone shopping so we have food in and I'm taking the boys to the pool because we don't want them to be too warm and getting sunstroke. My mum and dad have come with us and they're at the pool sunbathing. Not long after Aubrey comes back and gets into her costume and joins us in the water having fun and splashing around. I couldn't be anymore happier me and my little family.

Just another quick chapter. All will make sense soon. Enjoy don't forget to vote xoxo thanks for all the love and support kelcie xoxoxo