Chapter six

"Aubrey wake up it's time to meet our sons" Mason whispered while gently shaking me I mumbled and ok. I climbed out of bed and went over to my wardrobe I picked out a pair of black leggings and my white converse top and my pink and blue tie dye converse. I brushed my hair and out it up into a ponytail. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran down stairs ready to meet my sons for the next six weeks. I was nervous and excited. Mason grabbed the double pram. One was in front of the other. He placed a teddy bear I each seat.

"Mason what are their names" I said randomly

" well the four year old name is Scott and the baby is only a couple of days old and hasn't been given a name so Mrs Smith said we can choose the name I'm thinking that Joshua" he answered

"Joshua it is then" I said with a smile

" here are your boys and we need you to fill out this birth certificate everything has been completed apart from the name and we need you to sign it to say you have named him" Mrs smith told us. After we filled out the form I checked our time table and it said we didn't have a competition till later on so I decided that we should take a trip to Magic kingdom. Which is a big play gym for toddlers and babies I mentioned the idea to Mason and he seemed fine by it.

COMPETITION TIME

it's competition time and we was in the park. We needed to work well with our children and they was testing us on how well our kids worked together etc. Sharing with others.

I pushed baby Joshua in the baby swing while Mason ran around after Scott. "Mummy" I heard a little child cry and I span my head around to see that Scott had fallen over and scraped his knee and I couldn't leave baby Joshua and Mason was no where to be seen. I called Scott over to me and I grabbed my bag of the floor and I put a plaster on his little scrape and asked him if he wanted to be in the swing next to baby Joshua and he nodded so I placed him in and gave him a little push. Mason finally came back with ice cream and I asked him why he left Scott by himself but he said he didn't he left him with Alyssa and their little boy Oscar. I told Mason to watch the boys while I went to ask her why the hell she wasn't looking after Scott after agreeing she would.

" why would you leave a baby alone you shouldn't of agreed to look after him if you didn't want to" I said anger fueling around my body. She ignored me so I repeated my question.

"Listen I didn't leave him I thought you had taken him because I heard him shout mummy so I assumed you had taken him so don't come over here all guns blazing" she explained and I nodded my head and apologised and she said it was fine she understood why You'd be angry.

Home time

Me and mason took the boys home. When we arrived home I decided the boys needed a bath so I told Mason to bring the boys upstairs and get them undressed for the bath.

"Mason where are the bath toys" I shouted

"in the blue box with stars on" he replied while undressing Joshua. I got the baby seat out and placed it into the bath tub. Mason placed Joshua into the baby seat.
It wasn't long after the water was splashing around and the bathroom floor was covered in little puddles.

After the bath Mason got the boys dressed and I made macaroni cheese for the boys to eat. I then made me and Mason jacket potatoes with chilli.

After we had eaten we both took our sleepy little boys to bed.