Chapter 13

I woke up this morning later than usual. I didn't wake up on my own I was woken up because I had the urge to be sick. This is very unlike me. Maybe I caught a bug. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I gargled mouth wash as I didn't want to brush the sick into my teeth. I glanced at my calendar on my phone and realized I was a few months late. Uh oh! No this can't be it am I PREGNANT. I ran downstairs to Mason and told him that i needed to go to the store and pick up a test and he said he would do it and he'll take the boys with him. I paced up and the kitchen waiting for him to come back so I could take the test and find out. That's all I wanted. I needed to know. After what seemed forever he came back and passed me 6 different tests. I had peeded on them and now it was a waiting game. I glanced at the stop watch 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 beep beep beep. I ran to the window sill where they sat and 2 pink lines showed up on them. It was a definite I was having a baby. All the excitement filled me. I knew me and Mason was perfectly capable of looking after the child we was about to have since we have 2 now. I told Mason the good news and he rang his parents and i rang mine. This was it the next chapter of our life. Our first proper baby. Not that we didn't class Scott and Joshua as our own but this would be ours with our blood and genes. We told the boys and they seemed just as excited as we were even though they didn't properly understand.

/////////::::::::

We met Mason's parents by the pool and Mason's mum came and hugged me.
"Awww are you excited?" She asked and I nodded my head.
"When we get back I'll get Mason and his father to start the nursery while we go shopping" she said to me and I smiled.
" that would be great" I told her
"I don't know how you didn't realize I had my suspicions the other day when you wore your bikini that you were as you have a very small figure and I noticed you'd put on a little weight but I didn't want to say anything incase you wasn't" she told me
"Well I thought I looked different I just couldn't put my finger on what it was and it didn't even come to me that I had put weight on" I said to her and she smiled and me and gave me another big hug.

Here's a new chapter sorry for the late uploads xoxo thanks for the love and support. I have written a few other books if you want to check them out for me ☺️ please vote thank you xxx