Chapter two

Me and Miles entered the room. Only a few people were in there. We took our seats next to each other and chatted whilst waiting for the teacher to arrive. Slowly the room filled with teenagers gossiping. Mrs.Smith walked into the room and the voices died down. She did the register and she gained a few 'here' 'present'  'yep'.

"So you've probably heard about the baby project which starts tommorow for the next six weeks. Normally we give you a doll but this time it's different you shall be assigned a partner and you shall look after a child for the next 6 weeks you and your partner will be given a house where you will have to look after the child you will be recorded through this process. Any questions." She informs us and a bunch of hands rose to have their questions answered.

"where do the babies come from" someone asked

"A care home" was the answer

" what about school work"

"you will not be coming into school and you will not be given any work to complete" she informed us and that gained a couple if yeses.

"will there be another class joining us"

"yes Miss Cottons class" as soon as she said that me and Miles high fives  each other because we knew Zoe,El and Alfie were in that class.

" I expect for you all to be packed and ready for the next six weeks and for you to be here at 8 in the morning no later I will now tell you your partners"she said

Miles Davis  your partner will be Alyssa Alison. I heard Miles groan and say some colourful words as he went and sat next to Alyssa.

Danielle Craig your partner is Daniel Cliff.

Georgia May your partner is Andy Carroll.

Aubrey Thomas your partner is Mason O'connor and that's when my whole world came crashing down I was partnered with the most selfish,spoilt,big headed person in the world and I had to live with them for a whole 6 weeks.

Mrs carried on with the rest of the partners.

"Okay now you all know who your partners are you can leave as soon as the bell goes"she told us and smiled. The bell chimed and everyone soon exited the classroom.