Chapter 11

Aubrey PoV.
Well me and mason have been house hunting for quite awhile now and it getting really boring but there isn't anything that I want and buying a mortgage for a house is a big step but we can't keep living with Masons parents the boys need space to play and make mess without me worrying that they're going to break something expensive.
My phone beeped and I picked it up out of my back pocket to see who was texting me and the text read this...
Text-Mum
Hey sweetie, me and dad have found the perfect house for you and the boys. We have put down the mortgage as I know you'll love it and we don't want anyone else getting it before you. We have a house viewing at 2pm make sure use are ready we will come pick you and the boys up around half 1 xx ps. Want to go out for dinner after ?? Xxx

"Mason look at this" i said and he walked over and hugged me from behind looking at the message. " Fantastic, we best get ready and take a look" he told me and we both grabbed a child each and made our way into the house and got ready. I wore a plain white T-shirt that said morning selfie on the front it bold black writing with a pair of light blue skinny ripped jeans with a pair of white converse. Mason wore dark blue jeans with a black T-shirt and his new balance. While the boys wore matching outfits which included light blue shorts and yellow checkered shirts and adidas white fluxs.

My mum and dad picked us up at half one like they had promised and they took us to the house. The garden was small which wasn't what I had wanted but I'm sure I'll survive. We walked into the house and it had a the living room which was fairly big and it had sliding doors which led to the back garden which was massive and it had rockery which made the garden look gorgeous and I got excited and started to plan what I wanted to do and where things would go. We walked back into the house which was back into the living room and you walked through the living room which led to the kitchen which was fairly sized. We walked up stairs and it was perfect there was a long corridor which led to every room and each room was big and would be perfect for the boys and future children. ( SPOILER!! Sorry just had too).
Overall I loved the house and I couldn't wait to start the future.

Sorry for the rubbish chapter it was a quick filler which will probably be re-written over the next couple of days but I didn't have a clue what to do with this chapter but it leads to the next chapter and I didn't know how to get to the bit of the next chapter. The next chapter will probably be uploaded later. 2 uploads in 1 day how lucky are you guys haha this is me apologising xoxo