Chapter 14

My parents are joining us today and should be on there way to the apartment now and I'm really excited to see them.

///

My parents are here now and my mum is really excited about the pregnancy and my dad was a little shocked but he's excited too. We are all at the beach and Mason and the boys are building a sandcastle while I was reading a book of baby names as I wanted to have an idea. I didn't know how far into the pregnancy I was. But I guess I'm kinda far since you can see a small bump but then maybe I wasn't that far and just had a big baby. I suppose I'll know more when I go home and see a midwife.
//////////////
We arrived home from the beach and had a shower since we was covered in sand. After that we decided to get into our night attire since we was going out for something to eat and then we was going to watch a magic show the bar was showing for tonight's entertainment.
We went to cafe del Carmen and got some food and then made it back to our apartments for the magic show. They did the thing where they cut the people in half and the bunny out of a hat and other tricks. The boys had fallen asleep and I was tired too so I took them up with Mason and we called it a night.

////////

I had woken up early and had thrown my guts up once again. I hope I don't have this for too long. I got up and brushed my teeth and got dressed in a loose dress with my bikini on under. I put suncream on and went and opened the door because it was really warm. I made pancakes for breakfast and then I woke the boys up. They ate their food and I helped the boys with their suncream and they put their trunks on and hats. We grabbed the floats and rubber dingy and made our way to the pool. I placed Joshua into his rubber dingy that had built in toys so he wasn't bored and Scott was laid on the float. I kept them both close to me so none of them fell off and I couldn't swim to help them up. Every now and then I'd splash josh with a bit of water and he giggled. Scott was now sat up on the float with his legs dipped in the water and he kept splashing me with the water and I grabbed him and dunked half his body in the water and he squealed with laughter. It wasn't long until Mason had arrived with water guns he gave one to Scott and one to me and he had given a small one to josh and he had one too and we all got each other. We didn't squirt josh unless it was his belly or legs since we didn't want to hurt him. He was a real water baby and he could reach his arms at the sides and he kept touching the water and grabbing it trying to pick it up. He was so cute. I took him out and placed him in the water and he splashed his arms about. I kissed his cheek and passed him Mason as I needed to pee. When I came pack my parents were at the pool. My dad was sat drinking his pint of beer and my mum was in the water with my babies.
"Where are your parents Mason ?" I asked wondering why they wasn't here with us.
"On they're on there  way back they went out doing a bit of sight seeing" he told me and I nodded my head I went and got some drinks me a fresh pineapple juice, the boys a fruit shoot and Mason a pint of beer. The bar had a reptile act on so I took Scott to watch and he got to hold a turtle and a snake and I took photos. He wasn't bothered by the animals and he seemed to enjoy them. I smiled and we watched the rest of the show.