Blessed (gxg)✔️

By ghostlywonders

Shawnee has been saving money since she was a teen with the hopes of getting custody of her little sister. Bi... More

Characters & A/N
1. Know
2. See Mines
3. Can I?
5. Hopeful Voice
6. Interesting
7. Need You
8. Stickler For More
9. Hollow
10. Big Things
11. Smoked Out Stupid
12. Beyond Thankful
13. What Goes On
14. Ouch
15. Big Love
16. Why Though?
17. Hit But Past Tense
18. He's A Bum
19. My Fav
20. Lovely...
21. Baby Love Feels
22. Get Yours?
23. Little Too Much
24. Final Peace
25. Because You Did!
26. I'm Sorry
27. Trustfall
28. I'm Waiting, Love
29. Stessing Me Out
30. Court
31. New Beginnings
Epilogue
A/N ~ sequel & new book

4. Sure Can

1.7K 84 51
By ghostlywonders

[CW: explicit sexual content]
Skip to * if you don't want to read

Princess is a dark skinned Latina I met about three or four months ago. Picked her up at a party, she was looking for a lay and I was looking for a distraction. We hit it off and now she calls me up every once in a while for a repeat of the sex we had that first night. She's actually pretty cool but neither of us are looking for anything other than what we've got going on right now. Besides, I don't have room in my heart for that anyway.

"Fix yourself on your knees."

She bites her lip at my words and raises herself off my face. I move and shift around as she flips herself over, raising her ass high in the air with her thighs spread apart, reaching her arms far in front of her. She wiggles her ass at me. I lick my lips, letting my eyes bounce around her shimmering skin.

"Mm you wet as fuck Princess." I spread her cheeks, running my fingers around her slit so I can see her pussy better.

"Cause you made it happen," she says back, looking over her shoulder as I slip my fingers inside once more. She softly moans and presses herself against my hand. "When you fucking me daddy? I wanna cum." she rocks her body onto my hand, slowly fingering herself.

"Gimme a sec girl, you know I like teasing." I pull my hand back and grab the condom she had placed on her bedside in preparation. I shift my sweats and pull them down enough to pull out my hard dick.

"Hurryyy," she whines, still in the same position.

"Patience." I chuckle. Once I'm ready, I line myself up and slowly slide inside, making Princess release a long and breathless moan.

"Shit." she whispers when I pause. I close my eyes and clench my jaw for a few seconds, letting her adjust and appreciating the feeling of her wet walls around my dick. I haven't had any form sex in a minute, like two weeks by now. This would be my first time having actual vaginal sex in about a month.

"Damn.." I look down and take a deep breath. "You good yet?" I slowly pull back just a half inch to test the waters.

"Yes..." Princess pushes herself back to get me to go deeper but I fully withdraw myself and grab her hips to pull her closer. She reaches behind and spreads her ass cheeks, laying her face against her pillows. I align myself back up and thrust back into her, once again, eyes falling shut at the action.

Minutes pass quickly with me thrusting into Princess hard and fast, enjoying the moans she lets out as I do. I keep myself steady and focused on pleasing her while repeatedly moving my hips in time with hers. As the sex progresses, we shift lower on the bed where I can lean back onto the large bed frame Princess has. I lay my head back, put my weight in my feet and pound into her by thrusting my hips upward as she leans on her arms for support.

"Why you fucking me like this?" she gasps as I pull her up by her braids. She moans loudly, sitting up to take my backshots like she should.

"You wanted dick and I got it for you." I grunt out, keeping my rhythm.

"Pause, pause, it's too much!" she reaches back to push at my thigh and stomach. I slow down a bit and give her a few deep and controlled thrusts as I shift her around to rest on her elbows again.

"My bad Princess," I kiss her shoulder, wrapping my right arm around her stomach to grab it and feel her skin. I sit up and moderate my thrusts into giving her quick and hard thrusts without moving too much, too fast.

"Just like that-" I hit her spot. Her moans flow again as she rocks her hips back onto me. Her arms go above her head again to grip her pillows as she keeps her face laying down and eyes fluttering as I work on fucking her to sleep.

"You mind if I-" I pull out my phone.

"You good, just keep fucking me." she keeps moaning in pleasure as I open my camera. I start recording her as I give her backshots. This pussy was slobbering all up on my dick and I wanted my bestie to see.

"Keep it bouncing," I stop thrusting and let Princess throw her ass back on me.

"Fuck daddy your dick so big." She moans out, eyes properly closing. I laugh and pull my shirt up a little to show how much I'm shining in the camera. I stop recording and send it to Trina. Within seconds, she started typing and calling me but I turn the phone off and focus on the task at hand.

"Yo shit getting tight," I grunt and grab her hips, pulling her back as I start thrusting again.

"Cause I came," she whines with her arch collapsing. "Ease up," she reaches back to push at my stomach.

"Fuck that, I need a nut," I keep hitting her hard and deep until I cum into the condom and pull out. I flip her and pull her face to me by her hair after taking it off and tying the condom. "Clean it up." I direct her mouth to my dick and light up the blunt she also prepared for me.

Princess takes me into her mouth and keeps sucking until I'm clean and soft. She would've kept going until I got hard again but I don't want her to. Soon as we're done, I fix myself into my boxers and sweats before grabbing my gun and putting it back in my waistband. I start leaving, stopping by the door

*

"Thanks for coming." She says, yawning and curling up into her sheets.

"Yeah, anytime. Just be careful for weekends in the upcoming days." I let her know, taking my phone back out.

"You got a girl or something now?" She asks with a sly smirk. I laugh and shake my head.

"Naw but I'm reserved for multiple reasons." I explain before leaving and walking towards the train again. When I get on the subway, I open my chat again and smile seeing Trina's messages.

Trina 💛🤞

[you sent a video]
This pussy so good
[sent 10:32pm]

Stop playing mine is better
[received 10:32pm]

~2 Missed FaceTime calls~

You stay in other bitches but
if I send you a video like that
You get heated🤔 [received 10:38pm]

Shawnee.
I'm serious.
[received 10:57pm]

... [received 11:11pm]
Girl if you don't get out Ima show
you who I was just with.
[received just now]

~~~~

I frown and immediately start typing back.

Don't.
I'm leaving now
Can't take a joke for shit😒

Ain't a joke if shit ain't funny
🙁

I'm sorry pookie, you gonna
Let me make it up to you?👅

Not unless you ready to taste
Sumn you don't like😊

~~~~

Mmcht. I suck my teeth and put my phone on do not disturb before letting the subway take me home. Trina and I have an... interesting relationship. That woman is my best friend in the entire world and I love her in more ways than the English language can express. Other than Niquey, she is my only family. My chosen family.

But when it comes to romance... we are waiting. We were each others firsts. First loves, first kiss, first times, all that. But our goals, employment, and current financial placements have kept us in a loop of not appreciating certain parts of a real, official, monogamous relationship so much so that we've decided to just take a step back from it to make sure we are all set mentally, physically, emotionally before fully committing ourselves to each other the way we felt we couldn't as teens.

I love that woman with unbelievable strength. I have repeatedly tried to end this arrangement but Trina doesn't think it's time yet. If we had everything we needed for our little restaurant that we want to open, we would drop everything right now and elope for heaven's sake but we don't so she won't let us make mistakes by starting a relationship that could get us both in danger.

For one thing, managers at clubs don't like their girls being in relationships for pregnancy risks. Jokes on them but we fucking regardless. For another, me actively saying I'm in a relationship would further put Trina in danger more than if she's just my friend like I say now due to the people out to get me. Lies aren't enough protection, we need this to be the truth while we work on ourselves as people too. We may come hand-in-hand but we're two separate people with different yet connected experiences.

The thing about us is that we have lived together since we graduated high school. Well, since getting our GEDs early. It was after Niquey was taken but Trina's mom kicked her out the moment she turned eighteen and mine wouldn't take her in since she didn't have the mental capacity to care about anyone but herself. Not even Niquey as she so graciously showed. Dre helped us move out before I turned eighteen and from then on we've been fighting to make our dreams come true.

We're twenty-three. I understand that it may feel like young to fully commit to someone like that, but I know her main concern is the fact that she's stripping and I'm gang banging. She doesn't want to strip anymore but does it for Niquey. She doesn't want me to be in a gang, and neither do I, but she knows I do it for Niquey too. We aren't there yet so we have to wait longer until these different aspects of our lives finally fall into place.

Despite how much we hate it, Trina and I keep it up so we can get her back.

"You're late," Trina frowns from the couch, all curled up in her fuzzy pink blanket.

"My bad Tree, train was delayed by 170th." I walk in, taking my shoes and sweater off at the door. Getting to the couch, I try to scooch in next to her but she pulls away.

"You smell like pussy. You couldn't even clean up first?" She asks with a mug on her face. I laugh and stand up, going to the kitchen instead.

"Not when I was rushing home to you." I blow her a kiss and grab the food out the microwave as she always leaves for me. I take off the plastic wrap and put it in for two minutes before turning back to her.

"Rushing. Yeah right, you still glistening with pussy juice." She crosses her arms.

"I know you not talking, I hope you wasn't fucking ole boy with the fuck ass hightop in the beds right?" I raise an eyebrow at her. She laughs and covers her face, her brown curls falling over her freckled cheeks.

"Nope he was eating me right here for the world to see," she opens her blanket and shows me her bra and short shorts. She puts her hand over her crotch and opens her legs, rolling her hips, acting like someone eating her out.

"And you was mad that I ain't clean up?" I laugh and take my food out.

"Nah baby, I cleaned up. This how I look all the time." She fixes herself and lays back down in the blanket.

"That's true, sexy ass." I walk to her and slap her thigh to make her move.

"Did you get the shipment?" She asks next, laying one leg on my thigh even though she's a little mad at me. I nod with my mouth full.

"Yeah, boss said I got two weeks." I respond, mouth still full of grilled chicken and pasta. "Your feet still attached? Cause It feel like you put yo leg in this shit," I compliment her food.

"Always." She smiles. When we get our restaurant, it's over for all them people who wanted to hold us back from out potential. She also has a minor job cheffing up at a restaurant but they don't let her cook as often as they should- mainly plating food and bussing dishes- due to not going to culinary school so the club work is her main source of income.

When I'm done eating I get up and lean over to kiss her cheek but she pushes me away again.

"Go get cleaned, you still stink."

"My bad." I strip my clothes and head out to the shower where I scrub all the fluids off my body and moisturize my skin until it glows. When I get out, I put on some briefs, going towards my room and find Trina in my bed.

"You rushing me?" I ask, putting on a t-shirt and pushing my dreads into a bonnet. She smiles and nods, her monolids making her eyes disappear as she grins. As soon as I get in bed, she throws her arms and legs around me to cuddle. I place my hand on her ass and fix the blanket around us.

"Night baby," she mumbles with a yawn. I yawn back before I peck her lips and pull her closer.

"Night sexy."

~~~~~
[A/N: Thoughts? How ya feel bout them?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
91.1K 6.6K 28
She's made no secret of her dislike for me and my "lifestyle". The whole world knows about it. What the whole world doesn't know, however, is what go...
24.8K 1K 38
I upload 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 ❤️ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clothes. My head was spinning as I slowly g...
3.2M 202K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...