βœ“ π–˜π–†π–šπ–ˆπ–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖔𝖛�...

By lovesrot

❛❛ they always said that a woman should make a man fall in love with an elaborate dish, but this time it was... More

saucers of love
the pirates are coming
━━━ east blue
the straw hats
invitation to the dinner
the dinner
new crewmates
family reunion
welcome to baratie
attractive cook
dracule mihawk
i like your eyes
rice balls soaked in beer
an indirect kiss
the cook joins
expert on women
nami's past
arlong park
bounty poster
to the grand line
cassidy's bipolarity

black cat pirates

6.3K 262 38
By lovesrot

It was midnight and neither Usopp nor Cassidy could fall asleep, so they were both in the kitchen of their friend's large mansion, enjoying each other's company.

"You know, Soppi? I think you should confess to Kay-Kay," Cassidy spoke quickly, resting her chin on her palm, watching her friend play with her rubber band.

"Wh-What? Oh, shut up," he stammered, his cheeks feeling hot.

"Come on, stop acting like you don't understand what I mean. I know you like our Kay-Kay, and she likes you a lot," she laughed, smiling mischievously.

"God, you're completely crazy to see a little romance in your boring life, aren't you?" Usopp mocked, stuffing a seed into one of the family's large pots.

"Hmm, maybe," she shrugged.
"A little romance never hurt anyone, Soppi. They say falling in love is beautiful," she said with a smile.

"You fall in love then," the sniper suggested.

"Aha, and whose? I remind you that the only one I know is you and honestly. . . you don't seem the most attractive to me," she joked, receiving a dirty look from his friend.

"Hey!" he complained, noticeably offended.

"I was just joking, I mean, you're like a brother to me," she confessed.

"No, no, no. I'm your brother," he corrected, emphasizing the your.

"Okay, you're my brother," she laughed, raising both hands in a sign of peace.
"But now, confess once and for all, it overwhelms me to see that you both like each other and neither dares to confess it," she made a noticeable pout.

"Do I really notice that much?" he got frustrated, running both hands over his face.

"Oh, oh, of course, my dear Soppi. Even a blind man would notice it," she mocked.
"Oh, Kaya! Let me tell you about my great adventures. Mua, mua, mua," she said with a honeyed and high-pitched voice, receiving a cloth in the face.

"You seriously need a boyfriend, crazy woman," he rolled his eyes, looking at her.

"Oh yes. I want one. Get me a boyfriend, Soppi," she smiled childishly.

"I'm not a magician," he said with a grimace.

"It's true. Well, when we become pirates, I'll make our next crewman fall in love with you," he was clearly joking, or maybe not.

"I want to see you in a loving situation, you would be unbearable, you would talk about him up to your ears," he sighed.

"Oh, as if you don't talk about Kaya every chance you get," Cassidy defended herself.

Both friends looked towards the stairs, seeing a smiling Luffy and a bitter swordsman.

"They can't sleep either, huh?" the pirate spoke, approaching both friends.

"Not after that dinner," they responded in unison, letting out a dry laugh.

"Didn't I get you into trouble with Kaya? Sometimes she gets the better of me," he smiled, beginning to put snacks in his pocket.

"No, it was worth it to see the look on Klahadore's face," both friends laughed, high-fiving.

"That's enough!" Cassidy repeated in a deep voice, making those present laugh.

"It was fantastic, seriously. I thought his head was going to explode," Usopp agreed.
"Hey, was everything you said true?" he asked towards Luffy.

"That, is it true that you faced the clown and the guy with the axe hand?" Cassidy asked curiously.

"Aha. Every word," the brunette stated, taking a seat next to Cassidy.
"The truth is, it doesn't sound as exciting as your adventures," he looked from her to Usopp.

"Yes. . ." he looked away at the seeds in front of him.

"And One Piece, are you seriously going to look for it?" she asked again.

"Yep," he stated his response.
"And I'm going to be the pirate who finds it," he assured.

"Wow! I really want to do that," Usopp mentioned with a smile.

"It would be fantastic to sail on a sea full of adventures," Cassidy agreed.

"But. . . we can't because of Kaya," Usopp interrupted.
"We must accompany her."

"Why? Is she your girlfriend or something?" the swordsman finally spoke with a mocking tone.

Cassidy laughed.
"You got it right, my friend," they both laughed.

"What?" Usopp mentioned nervously, looking at the swordsman.
"Ma-More like. . . my best friend."

Cassidy raised both eyebrows, completely incredulous. It was clear that she didn't believe him at all.

"Her parents died a few years ago and. . . it was very painful," he explained, ignoring Cassidy's gaze on him.
"And after all that she got sick and I. . . well, I just want to help her with whatever she needs."

"In short, he's in love," Cassidy interrupted, smiling, crossing her arms.

"Well, she is. . . intelligent and she's super pretty, she has the cutest laugh, but. . . well," he spoke dumbfounded. "You don't think she. . . likes me, do you?" he looked at the green-haired man.

"Hey, I don't even know her. Ask your friend," he pointed out to Cassidy, who rolled her eyes.

"Look for other people's opinions, it's clear that I told him this many times, but he says I'm only saying it because I'm his friend," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yes, yes, but if you were Kaya, would you like it in that plan?" he asked interested.

"I like you," Luffy confessed with a friendly smile, holding a chicken bone in his hand.

"N-It's not what I asked, but. . . forget it," he responded.

"I appreciate your help, Luffy," Cassidy laughed, patting the captain's shoulder.

Usopp took his rubber band again, throwing another seed into the mansion's pots.

"Wow. . . you're a great sniper," Luffy complimented, pointing at him with the bone.

"I got it from my dad, I also taught Cassidy a little, she's good with the bow and arrows," she smiled proudly.
"Our parents are famous pirates, although Cassie doesn't remember the name of hers, something tells us that he is big and I don't remember my father very well because he sailed into the ocean when he was a baby, but. . . I know he will return one day," he explained, throwing another seed again.

"Yasopp the great" she mentioned to his father with a wide smile.

"Yasopp," Luffy repeated, getting up from his seat.
"Are you his son?" he asked in amazement.

"Yes, why? Have you heard of him?" Usopp asked, somewhat confused.

"Hear from him?! I know Yasopp! He's part of Shanks' crew!" he commented, totally excited.

"Did you know my dad?"

"Did you know Soppi's father?"

"I don't know who Soppi is, but yes, I met Yasopp. He is the best," he stated. "He is always willing to share pirate wisdom."

"Eh, eh. . . So-So you guys. . . were you close?" he asked curiously.

"Yes, of course."

"Ahh. . . what a pleasure."

"Hey, if you're going to talk about feelings, I'm going to need a strong drink," the swordsman interrupted them.

"Oh! There is a wine cellar downstairs," Cassidy warned, jumping up.
"Now that I think about it, I want a drink too," she smiled, starting to walk.

"Why didn't you start there? The green-haired man followed her.

━♡

Cassidy pointed to the amount of wine with her arms and a wide smile. Cassidy indicated the amount of wine with her arms and a wide smile.

"Zoro! Welcome to your paradise!" she joked.

"This is exactly what I was looking for," the swordsman smiled, keeping pace with the girl.

"Hey, but they sure have good wines!" Usopp spoke, away from both of them when he tripped over something heavy, falling to the ground.

"Huh. . ." he looked at the ground completely scared.
"Cassie. . . Zoro," Usopp called them.
"Cassie, it's Mer. . . It's Merry! He. . ."

"What's up with Merry, Sop-?" she stopped dead and dropped the bottle to the ground when she spotted the bloody body of the friendly Merry lying on the ground.

"He's. . . He's. . ." Cassidy stood in her place, completely perplexed, while Zoro approached the body, checking his wounds.

"Five blades," the greenish-stranded swordsman mentioned.
"I know I've seen this before," he assured.

"Cassidy, you know medicine, check to see if he's alive, please," Usopp asked, snapping his friend out of her trance.

"I regret to inform you that Merry is no longer with us," Klahadore's deep voice interrupted them.

"Cassidy!" Zoro shouted, telling her to come to them immediately.

The brunette obeyed, quickly positioning herself next to Usopp.

"It seems we have a couple of rats in the cellar," he smiled slyly, raising his large black claws, scaring Usopp, who took his friend's hand and walked even further away from the butler and the swordsman.

"Those blades," Roronoa began.
"I knew I'd seen your face," he assured, holding the handle of his swords tightly.
"On a wanted poster," he confessed, making Usopp and Cassidy look at each other in alarm.
"You are Kuro. The captain of the Black Cat Pirates."

"What? Is Klahadore a pirate?" Usopp spoke tremblingly, increasing the pressure on Cassidy's hand.

"A dead one.They say you were killed by Axe hand Morgan," Zoro replied.

"A clever ruse," Klahadore, now Kuro, spoke up.
"One that imbecile's ego helped me perpetuate. And as you'll soon learn, no one interferes in my plans."

Zoro became defensive, slowly beginning to draw one of his swords.

"So I will collect a bounty tonight," said the green-haired man, holding his sword.

The swordsman was the first to start the fight. His cautious strikes were not enough, as Kuro deflected them with his claws easily and quickly, he went from corner to corner.
Cassidy lost sight of him in an instant, until Buchi pointed behind them both mockingly. Indeed there was Kuro.
Usopp quickly moved behind Cassidy, seeking protection from the brunette.

"I don't have a weapon, I can't do anything. . ." he whispered to his friend.

Zoro wielded two swords, ready to continue the fight, just when Sham interfered, delivering a strong blow to the back of his head, leaving him unconscious.

"Zo-Zoro!" both friends exclaimed, completely alarmed.

Both Buchi and Sham began to growl at them, breaking them out of their trance.

"Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey!" Usopp tried to stop them, starting to run through the corners of the cellar, being followed by Cassidy.

Sham had a pot and hit it against the brunette's head, who instantly lost consciousness.

"Cassie, no, hey!" Usopp let out a loud sigh of frustration and snuck into a gap in the wall.
"I'll be back for you, Cassie! Forgive me!" and he finally escaped from the clutches of those cats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.5K 10
It is not unusual for Zoro and Sanji to fight. But this is different. After accusing Sanji of betraying the crew and its captain, Zoro is supposed to...
56.3K 2.4K 31
β€žI kinda had my eyes on the blonde from table eight" IN WHICH A FLIRTATIOUS COOK AND A RICH DAUGHTER MEET UNDER SURPRISING CIRCUMSTANCES AND DECIDE T...
15.5K 717 101
A storm that reached the East Blue once separated three friends who were on a ship. Three friends with a difference. Yukiji was one of them, the sist...
234K 11.4K 44
[Romance Harem Of One Piece Characters] βΈ»One Piece x Witch!FemaleReader A story of a female witch who had captured the hearts of many in the midst of...