bounty poster

Cassidy was the first to separate her lips from Sanji's, releasing a small sigh into them, keeping her eyes closed. The blonde slowly and delicately caressed the brunette's blushing cheeks, running his knuckles across her face. Hee opened one of his eyes slowly and smiled lovingly at her, looking at his Cass with adoration.

"I love you," Sanji confessed, touching his nose to Cassidy's, who smiled, opening her eyes.

"I think it was clear to you, but I also love you, womanizer," she expressed with her cheeks slightly blushing.

Sanji placed kisses all over Cassidy's face, avoiding her bandages. The archer laughed tenderly, caressing the cook's hands. She was showing him how special she was and she couldn't feel more adored.

Cassidy quickly surrounded Sanji's neck and joined her lips with the blonde's again, who smiled in the middle of the kiss, reciprocating instantly. Cassidy buried her fingers in the cook's blonde strands, distributing slow caresses over him.

"Cass, I love you, I love you, I love you," he kissed her cheeks, followed by her eyelids and finally the tip of her nose.

"I love you.I love you too, very much," Cassidy stated, hugging Sanji's torso tightly, burying her face in the blonde's chest, showing him the affection she had for him.

A clearing of the throat interrupted them. Cassidy gave the middle finger to the one who interrupted them, without letting go of her Sanji's torso from him.

"We're in trouble, lovebirds," Nami laughed, crossing her arms.

Cassidy turned her face away from Sanji's chest, taking in the scene.

"The marines?" she tilted her head, completely separating herself from the blonde.

"But don't separate yourself," Sanji complained, gently taking her wrist and then attaching it to his chest again.

They both walked towards their companions and the first thing they saw was how Luffy stretched out his fist, ready to hit his grandfather, who easily dodged his attack.

"It's supposed to. . ." the swordsman turned to see them and raised an eyebrow when he saw Sanji's arm around his best friend's waist.

"Remove your hands , waiter," the swordsman spoke between his teeth, observing the discussion between the vice admiral and his captain.

"Shut up, moss-head," Sanji responded, tightening his grip on Cass's waist, who was not paying attention to them because she was watching the fight carefully.

Cassidy frowned as Garp started cackling out of nowhere, completely confusing the crew. He said a few words towards his grandson before ordering them to lower their weapons.

"What are they doing standing there?" the vice admiral asked, approaching his men.
"The Arlong Pirates are still on the loose. Catch them and arrest them," he ordered.

They immediately obeyed, walking away from the Straw Hat crew.

"But. . ." a marine interrupted.
"What do we do with the Straw Hats?" he intervened.

"What are you talking about?" he pretended not to understand.

"Arrest them! They are the criminals!" he asked brusquely, pointing at them.

Cassidy stuck her tongue out at him instantly and her mouth was covered by Sanji's hand.
Until Nami delivered a strong blow to the marine's neck with her weapon.

"That's my Namimin!" she celebrated , removing Sanji's hand from her lips.

The navigator smiled at her.