welcome to baratie

Cassidy crossed her arms behind her head, while leaning on the back of Usopp, who was checking that no marine ships were showing up.

"Can't see the marines anywhere," Usopp said.

"Can't see anything in this soup. What we need is a place to lay low, wait out any reinforcements they send after us," Nami spoke.
"But my charts are useless in this fog," she mentioned with frustration, pointing to her navigation equipment.

"What did Luffy say?" asked the swordsman.

"He's up on the bow," Usopp answered.

"He hasn't said anything since we hightailed it," Cassidy added.

"Well, someone needs to talk to him. About this and that other thing," Nami suggested.

"What other thing?" Zoro asked, completely lost.

"Oh, gee, I wonder," the navigator mentioned with notable obviousness.

"Hello, I'm Luffy and my grandpa is the vice admiral of the marines," Cassidy spoke, puffing out her chest and making a thick voice.

"Oh, that. Yeah. . . I don't really know him that well," Usopp said.

"Doesn't seem like a big deal," Roronoa intervened.

"You are his first mate. Kind of seems like that falls under your job description," Nami spoke.

They all nodded as Zoro looked at each of them seriously.

"Fine," the swordsman gritted his teeth and walked towards where Luffy was.

"Do you think I got information from him?" Usopp asked.

"Nope, not even a bit," Cassidy laughed as Zoro returned instantly.

"He seems fine to me," Zoro said walking past Cassidy and stood beside her.

"Did you even ask him?" Nami asked.

"Hey," the captain called to them.
"You guys smell that?" he sniffed.

"Smell what?"

Cassidy copied his action and then wrinkled her nose, looking at Usopp.

"Didn't you bathe?" she snapped mockingly.

"I. . ." he sniffed his armpits.
"Of course I took a bath, idiot!" he mentioned indignantly.

"There's something on the breeze," the captain spoke again.
"Smells like butter," he sniffed again. "Soy sauce. And meat," he continued, licking his lips.

"I can't smell anything," the sniper complained.

"Think he has brain damage?"

"Did you eat something rotten, Luffy?" Cassidy intervened.
"I wouldn't be surprised."

"Look, Luffy, playing follow the smell is fun and all, but we really got to get out of this fog," Usopp suggested, scratching his forehead with his fingers.

"I know, but I smell food," the captain continued.
"Which means that there''s someone somewhere cooking."

The great Merry continued to advance until it was out of the fog, while the captain gave clear instructions like a true navigator.

"Five degrees starboard. No! No! Three degrees back to port."

"Add food to the equation and suddenly he knows how to navigate," Nami mocked, rolling her eyes.

Cassidy laughed.

"What is that?" Zoro touched the tip of Cassidy's nose, drawing her attention and then pointing towards a red light.