Cloud Surfing 🍀 (Jikook)

Love_Breeze द्वारा

"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan af... अधिक

🍀1🍀
🍀2🍀
🍀3🍀
🍀4🍀
🍀5🍀
🍀6🍀
🍀7🍀
🍀8🍀
🍀9🍀
🍀10🍀
🍀11🍀
🍀12🍀
🍀13🍀
🍀14🍀
🍀15🍀
🍀16🍀
🍀17🍀
🍀18🍀
🍀19🍀
🍀20🍀
🍀21🍀
🍀22🍀
🍀23🍀
🍀24🍀
🍀25🍀
🍀26🍀
🍀28🍀
🍀29🍀
🍀30🍀
🍀31🍀
🍀32🍀
🍀33🍀
🍀34🍀
🍀35🍀
🍀36🍀
🍀37🍀
🍀38🍀
🍀39🍀
🍀40🍀
🍀41🍀
🍀42🍀
🍀43🍀
🍀44🍀
🍀45🍀
🍀46🍀
🍀47🍀
🍀48🍀
🍀49🍀
🍀50🍀
🍀51🍀
🍀52🍀

🍀27🍀

237 30 5
Love_Breeze द्वारा

The electronic bell rang twice. Jimin was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. He washed his hands and hurried to open the door. It was unexpected to see Mr. Jeon early morning at their apartment. His was looking intense.

Jimin bowed to him, feeling uneasy. Something in his presence that doesn't give him a good atmosphere. 

"Can we talk?" He asked, his voice sounding serious.

"Ah! Yeah! Come in, please! I will wake up Jungkook." He maintained his face so, as not to look uncomfortable.

"Without my son!"

That made Jimin stop in his place. Without Jungkook. What he wants to say.

"O-okay!"

"I will be straightforward with you. Tell me! how did you get my son?"

"Huh!" Jimin looked at him puzzled.

"I asked how did you get my son? How did you trap him in your strategies?" Mr. Jeon said without any hesitation. "My son was so firm about Hazel, he was going to marry her, suddenly you came and changed everything. He flipped his gender in a blink of an eye.  How did you do that?"

Perplexed, Jimin couldn't form a word. Wasn't he agreed to their relationship?

"You must be thinking I said I will support my son. It was just to keep my son with me. Which father in this world wants to see his son becoming something that no one will accept? I know he was just confused because he is always been sensitive to his feelings and you took advantage of that. You lure him, knowing that he is the son of a well-known businessman of Busan. An easy way to harvest money. Don't get me wrong! don't you belong to a poor family that struggles for food for a day like a beggar?"

Jimin made a fist. He wanted to hit him until he takes everything back whatever he said. He insulted not only him but his family as well. Lately, Jungkook seems happy because he thinks his father is supporting them. So he chose not to cause any situations...

"I have an offer for you." Mr. Jeon took out a cheque from his pocket. His eyes were firm at Jimin's face to read his mind. "Blank cheque! Write the amount that cost to go away from my son's life."

"Don't worry! I will send you the family's monthly expenses as well and I am ready to pay all the debts you have but in one condition, leave my son!"

Jimin took the cheque without hesitation. He observed it and smiled a bit as if that blank cheque sow greediness in him...

"This is the real cheque. I am giving you too much. Think of it."

"What should he need to think of?" Jungkook came straight out of the room when he heard the faint voice of his father. 

Before Jungkook could notice, Jimin hid the cheque on his apron's pocket and acted usual. "Jungkook___"

"Ah! I am here to invite you to tonight's celebration, we are having at our house. Hazel and her father, Mr. Shin will be there. He is still unaware of you and Hazel. So I was thinking that if we all could sit together and tell him the situation."

Jungkook glanced at Jimin. He was looking down on his feet. He thought first they needed to talk... "Ah! We will think of it Appa! Or else I will talk to him because I caused all of this."

"I want to be there for you son when you____"

"Appa if it is suitable, Just give me a minute, I'll get fresh and come back then we will talk."

"Okay!"

He headed to his room to do his morning routine.

Mr. Jeon turned to Jimin, thinking he had chosen money. "Then when will you leave?"

Jimin smiled at him. He understood Mr. Jeon didn't want to appear bad in front of Jungkook. He calmly walked to the kitchen without a word. Curiously Mr.Jeon followed him. He saw Jimin burning that cheque on the cooking stove.

"Are you insane?" He almost screamed... "What are you doing?"

"A piece of paper can't decide how costly my love is! If you give me your whole assets, even if you sell yourself it won't be enough to buy my love." Jimin said... a spark was in his eyes while he was speaking... "I love him not because of his money. If it was for money then by now you would be wandering for one-time food."

Mr. Jeon's face was red. It looked like he was about to explode in anger.

"You may leave now before I spit out everything to Jungkook. You know he how easily he believes me."

"Park Jimin!" He uttered his name, gritting his teeth and left the kitchen, conveying furious eyes.

Jimin took a long breath. His whole body grew weak. He sat on the chair.

Meanwhile, Jungkook came while rubbing his wet hair, bringing him out of his thinkings.

"Where is Appa?"

"H-he left."

"I asked him to wait."

"He said he had an important meeting to attend." He lied. He pulled a chair and said... "Sit here! Let's do breakfast."

"Okay! But didn't I say, I would prepare breakfast this morning? Why didn't you wake me up?" He sat opposite to Jimin while complaining...

"I did wake you up but you were glued to the bed."

"Ah! Is that so? Sorry hyung!" He had a bite on his food. "Hyung!"

"Huh!"

"I have something to ask you?" Jungkook said... Ever since he saw Jimin surfing, he has been thinking of paying all the debts Jimin's father had so that he could join university and fulfill his dream of becoming a surfer. But knowing Jimin, he will refuse it. He is a person with dignity.

He thought if Jimin could take money from him as a debt, then probably he would accept it. But he doesn't know how to take out this topic. What if he dislikes the idea? Because the money he thought of helping with is his father's money. He was nervous.

"Do want to ask about the celebration your father asked for?" Jimin assumed that because he was taking to long to speak.

"Uh! Um... yeah!"

"We can go and face it together right?! I will try to get off my work early today."

"Yeah!."

_____________🍀🍀🍀

"Is it mandatory to wear a suit?" Jimin asked... He didn't have a suit. Jungkook gave him his which he thinks is large. "Isn't it___"

"Stop complaining! You are looking good."

"If you say then I'm gonna believe it. I think the mirror is lying." He whispered the last sentence. "Let's go then!"

Mr. Jeon sent them a car which was waiting outside their apartment. They got inside the car while holding their hands.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked, feeling the sweat in his hand.

"Hum! Hazel's father is a politician. That's why I am a bit____"

"Don't worry too much! Let's face the output." Jungkook pecked his hand, though he was disturbed from inside. But this is how they become each other's strength wherever one feels low.

"Okay!"

Soon they arrived at Jungkook's house. Jimin was stunned to see the building in front of him seemed like a palace. And the light decoration was making it glow like gold.

"It's huge!" He whispered.

On the main door, some of the servants welcomed them. As soon as they entered Hazel flung to them and clutched Jungkook by arm.

"It is unexpected to see you here! Uncle said you are coming but I didn't believe that much." Hazel pulled him with her. "Let me introduce you to others."

They just entered and Hazel snatching him already.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, his face was sour. He was aware that something had been bothering Jimin since morning which he was not sharing with him, he thought maybe because they were going to have a conversation with Hazel's father.

"Can we do this late?" Jungkook pulled his hands from her.

"Hey! Come on! Can't you leave your mate for a minute?"

"You go Jungkook! I will wait for you here!"  Jimin said...

"See! He permitted you!"

"Okay! Just a short interaction."

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand and took him with her. As soon as he joined the group some girls got touchy with him and Hazel wasn't leaving his hand.

Why he is so comfortable with her touching him? Jimin thought, bitterly looking at Jungkook.

"Jungkook belongs here!" Mr. Jeon stood next to Jimin. He suddenly appeared like a ghost."Look at that man he is talking with, he is a global ambassador of the **** fashion company, To the left, he is the producer who ranks fourth position and to the right of him, she is one of the best designers in Korea. There are many more here. Don't you think you are snatching what he deserves. If you really love my son then you should be thinking of his future. What will get if he choose you? Insult, shame, discomfort, embarrassment, guilt, complications are the only things he will face, if he loves you. Because this love is not normal."

His words only made him nervous and his mind complicated.

"Excuse me!" Jimin moved to the corner. Why his thoughts are provoked by Jungkook's father? He gave a thought if he was complicating Jungkook's life.

He looked at Jungkook. He was searching for him and when his gaze stopped at him, Jungkook smiled. He smiled so beautifully. He is falling for Jungkook everyday, falling for him harder and harder..

Jungkook was focused on  Jimin even though he was in a group.

That's right. He never guessed how much money Jungkook possess when he started to grow feelings for him. He didn't know what their future will be when his simple touch melted him, when his heart was beating uncontrollably, when he was crying for him. He just knew he is in love.

Blocking his sight, a tall figure stood in front of him. His aura was terrifying.

"Park Jimin."

"Yes!" Jimin clearly remembers the person. He is Hazel's father who once attended an orphanage program, who often becomes topic for news. He bowed to him.

"I heard a lot about you from my daughter. Nice to meet you in person." He extended his hand to shake.

Jimin respectfully shook his hand with him.

Seeing Hazel's father with Jimin, Jungkook excused himself. He was walking on him, and suddenly a crew of reporters who came to the party encircled Mr. Jeon and him.

Ample questions, flashes, cameras, and microphones. Chaos and holler filled the room...

Bewildered, Jungkook looked at the reporters, What was happening, a bit afraid because they were shoving their microphones on his face.

Is this a real video? Are you aware you this? What do you think of these photographs? Can you answer us? Are you admitting this by staying quiet?

Jimin ran to Jungkook but the crowd didn't let him go near him . He was confused as well. What videos they were talking about? Then someone suddenly pulled him away from the crowd.

"Taehyung!"

"Come with me Jimin!"

"What's going on?"

"I will explain you everything. If you stay here they gonna question you."

"But____"

"What nonsense is this?" A loud yelling, stopped everyone in the room and a silent spread in the air.

Hazel's father shouted at a reporter, again. "Jeon Jungkook is engaged to my daughter."

He announced...

"He is soon to be my son-in-law!"

-Cloud Surfing 🍀

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

29.3K 643 30
[COMPLETED] "I love you." "I love you too." - "How can I trust you after you have done so many things?" "Please, I need you to trust me." - "Make me...
11:11 ꢭ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

110K 7.3K 64
"Why are you so afraid of loving me?"-jm "I'm glad you came into my life"-jk two different people, met in an unexpected way possible. a cliché love s...
1.2M 43.2K 83
Jikook love story ; Jimin - Unknown contact . Jung kook - Secretly crushing on Jimin [ in this story BTS is still alive ]
154K 7.6K 22
When both life and love giving you so much pain. © -vvtaekook. all rights reserved. [Highest Rank #616 story]