Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Por Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Mais

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!

908 98 63
Por Vhopes_eomma

A surprise update coz it's dusshehra today sooooo...

HAPPY DUSSHEHRA~✧\(>o<)ノ✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔯?

~🌼~🌼~🌼~

For some moments, taehyung was shocked, and was trying to comprehend what was happening. Hoseok, who was despising him just few days ago, is now kissing him passionately, on his own, without thinking twice. 

"Kiss me moron." hoseok mumbled against his soft lips, finally making the alpha came back to the real world. 

Taehyung in an instant closed his eyes, tilted his head slightly, and started to move his lips with his omega's lips. His larger hands went to cup the face of the younger, and taking the support of his elbows, he positioned his omega's face under his properly, to kiss him with more gentleness and love.

The gentle glow of the mid night moon was entering the chamber through the balcony, and falling on the newly found lovers, making the sweaty skin of the alpha looks more illuminating.

"Ummhh~" A soft whimper left the omega's lips, when his alpha bit on his lower lip softly, which made him part his heart shaped like lips. Taehyung, without any further ado, pushed his tongue in his mate's mouth, to deepen the kiss, which made a sudden shiver runs down hoseok's body.

Taehyung's hand slowly went down to the omega's body, and that was when his eyes flung open. 

A deep shade of red crept his cheeks, and his hand started to shiver, when he realized that the omega is entirely naked under that quilt.

Without wasting any other moment, he broke the kiss, and with the speed of thunder, he wrapped the omega by that quilt properly, also tied a knot so that it would not fall from his body. 

"Yah what happen?!" hoseok asked groaning in annoyance. The alpha was still a blushing mess and trying to calm his heated cheeks, while still being on top of his mate, breathing heavily.

"Yo-you were naked!" he said, or should say almost squealed in the most feminine voice of his, now staring at hoseok with wide eyes.

Hoseok, just stared at him dumbfounded, and tilted his head in one side in confusion.

"So?" he asked, only to make taehyung cough on nothing.

"S-so!? SOOO?! YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY SOOO!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT CAN PROVOKE YOUR ALPHAAAAAAA!!??" Again taehyung said, or screamed in the same feminine tone of him. 

Hoseok raised his brow at him, and stared at him with done expressions.

"So? It is not like you will not see me naked one day." and this only made taehyung's mouth drop on ground.

"O-omega, what happen to you? You were despising me before I left for my clan and now as soon as you saw me, you pulled me into a kiss?! Are you possessed by some evil ghost of wolf?"

"Ugh! First let me come out of this quilt and then I will tell you." he said, and was about to remove the quilt but taehyung again squealed and rushed down from the bed.

"I will be waiting in balcony! First wear something!" he said, and rushed towards the balcony where his horse was also standing and waiting for him. 

.

.

.

Taehyung's pov

I turned my head when I felt a tap on my shoulder, and a sigh of relief escaped my lips when I saw hoseok is in his hanbok now.

I smiled, and took his hand in mine, to bring it close to my lips and place a soft kiss on it, but it only made him stare at me with a raised brow. 

"Now, what my omega wants from his alpha?" 

"Answers of my question." he said, and I nodded at him with a smile.

"Why you stopped kissing me?" he asked, and this was not what I was expecting from him. 

"Besutiful, you were not wearing anything, and I forbid myself to touch you in any inappropriate way which can create a crack in our relationship, and break your trust on me." I said, and for some moments, he just kept staring at me, but now his eyes does not holds the same coldness which they used to hold, before I left from here. Now, they are soft, and his emotions can be seen in them.

"Do you love me?" he asked, this time, in softer tone. Silence surrounded us for some moments, as both of stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you with all my soul, my omega. If you want, I can give my life to you for your happiness, and also take anyone's life to make you happy. Touch a piece of gold, and I will build a palace of gold for you, but if someone dared to hurt you, next thing you will be seeing the rivers of blood flowing in this reign." I said, now leaving his hand, to touch the warm skin of his cheek, still staring into his blue orbs.

"Then take me away from here. I am feeling suffocated in my own palace now." he said in almost a whisper, making a smile appear on my face. 

"You did not talked to appa and eomma, right?" I asked, and he gave me a slight nod looking into my eyes. 

"Why?"

"I decided to talk to them after the blue moon." he said, and I hummed in response. Again, both of us fell silent, as we both kept staring into each other's eyes. 

"Your eyes looks beautiful. They are rare." these words from him, made me a little flustered, but chuckle at him too.

"What happened to my beautiful? As much as I remember, you were desp-"

"I love you." and my eyes widen. 

"H-huh?" 

"I love you, moron. You said you love me too." he said with squinted eyes now. 

For some moments, I kept staring at him, and coughed slightly. 

"I, I indeed love you, beautiful, but I do not know what made you change your m-"

"WHO IS STANDING THERE!?" And both of our eyes widen in horror. 

I looked down from the balcony, only to widen my eyes more when I found dozen of guards staring in our direction, but I know they cannot look at my face because of darkness.

"Taehyung! We need to leave as soon as possible!" hoseok said gaining my attention at him.

"But where are we going?!"

"The moonshadow meadows!" he said, and I nodded at his words.

I turned my gaze to my horse, but my eyes widen in horror when I found that he has turned normal now. The effect of that magic has ended now.

"Hoseok-"

"Leave it! I understood what you want to say! Let me do something myself now. Hold my hand." he said, and I held on his hand, when he walked close to the balustrade.  

"Hoseok what are you d-"

"Quiet!" he said, and closed his eyes, to mumble something, or should I say to mumble a spell.

Soon, a flute appeared in his hand, just like jimin's, and he started to play the music through it.

For some moments, everything was normal, but a frown formed on my face when I saw something coming in our direction, flying from far. 

My eyes widen, when I recognized what was it. A flying white leo!!!??? I thought to myself, as it finally came in front of us, and I kept staring at him with wide eyes.

Hoseok stopped playing the flute, and stared in front of him at the white leo.

"I am a pure breed omega, and above all these creatures. They follow my commands." he explained, like he read my mind and knew that what I was thinking. 

"HOSEOK! OPEN THE DOORS! WHO IS WITH YOU IN YOUR CHAMBER!" Both of us flinched when we heard the voice of his appa, making us widen our eyes.

"Hurry taehyung! I am in my omega form and cannot let the whole reign know about my real identity." he said, and in an instant, I climbed on the balustrade, held on his waist and then got on the back of the white leo with him.

"Take us to the moonshadow meadows! Hurry!" hoserok ordered, and without wasting any other moment, the flying leo started to fly high in the sky by spreading its white wings, leaving the jung palace and whole clan behind us.

"I did not knew that pure breed omegas are this high in status!" I said, still flabbergasted by the fact that he just called a flying white leo for our help. Calling the flying creatures, which are as high as white flying leo in status, is not easy. You almost have to beg them to help you, but hoseok is ordering him like he is his pet. 

"As I said, a pure breed omega is above all of the creatures. They have to listen to me, and they have no other choice besides this." he said, making a smile form on my face, and I wrapped both of my arms to snuggle into the dip of his neck. I cannot inhale his scent at this moment because of the suppressants, which made me and my wolf a little sad, but we know we could smell it tomorrow.

"My omega is almighty, am I right, Luna?" Whispering into his ear, I kissed on his neck, which made him shiver visibly at my touch.

I chuckled, as he did not said anything, so I just snuggled into his neck, flying towards our destination.

.

.

.

Next day

"They flew in the direction of moonshadow meadows, and taehyung was the one who helped him to do so." said ji-ho to namjoon, who was instantly called in their reign after they came to know that the person who kidnapped hoseok was his taehyung, his own mate.

Jungkook was also standing there, as he was called in palace too, and he was the one who guessed that it could be taehyung who kidnapped hoseok previous night, and his assumption was right.

"My brother did not kidnapped prince hoseok. You said that they both left the reign with the help of flying white leo, and only pure breed omegas have the power to call them. So, I think that hoseok left the reign on his own." Namjoon explained, but the king only rested his face on his palm, keeping his cold gaze at the other king in front of him.

"What if taehyung threatened-"

"My brother is an alpha with morals, raised by my mother queen Kim hyerin, and my wife Kim seokjin. I forbid you to say such uncouth assumptions about my brother." Namjoon said, his voice getting an octave deeper.

Queen jisoo noticed the things getting heated, so does jungkook, which is not a good sign for both the reigns.

"Um, your majesty, am I allowed to say a word?" Jungkook said in formal tone, gaining the attention of the said elder, making him give a slight nod of permission.

"I think, I should go to moonshadow Meadows to know about the reality. If you give me the permission, so can I?" He asked.

Ji-ho started to think deeply about the thing which jungkook just said. He turned his gaze in the direction of his wife, who gave him a nod, and then he turned his gaze towards jungkook once again.

"You have the permission. Take eunwoo and seongja YN with you. You can leave tomorrow, as today is the night of new moon." He suggested, at which jungkook nodded in understanding. According to wolf religion, no one should travel or do anything auspicious thing on the day of the new moon, as it is considered that it brings ominous to them.

"As you say, your majesty. I will leave tomorrow in early morning for moonshadow Meadows."

"Take lalisa with you. I want hoseok here before the blue moon nigh-"

"He would not come here before the blue moon night, and it is the order of sengja yoongi." Said a voice, gaining all the royals attention.

Yoongi, who was sitting quiet since so long with his eyes closed and listening to their talks, finally opened his eyes and decided to say something.

"What? But why?!"

"Hoseok's mate has to knot him on the night of the blue moon and mark him on the same night too. Did you by any chance forgot about how complex the process of mating is for pure breeds?" Yoongi said in his cold tone, making the king and queen widen their eyes in realization.

Both of them turned their gazes towards each other, talking through their gazes. Concern and fear was evident in their eyes for their omega son, because they both know that the omega is not ready to get knotted, but they also does not have any other choice.

"C-cannot we wait till next blue moon?"

"No. And you know the reason very well." He said, not sparing a glance to the king.

Ji-ho fell silent, and turned his gaze to his feet. He knew that this day will come, but this early? He was not expecting this.

A sigh left his lips, as he caressed his forehead in concern with his eyes closed.

"After the mating and all the rituals, I want hoseok in my palace. He needs to know the truth now."

.

.

.

In moonshadow Meadows

Hoseok, who was sleeping in the arms of his alpha, in the same hut, and the same chamber of the magical pond where they both spent few days with each other, slowly opened his eyes when he felt the warm glow of the sun on his beautiful face.

He turned his gaze towards of his mate, only to froze when he found the other already looking down at him, with his soft Amber eyes.

"You are awake jagiya?" Taehyung said, caressing his hair gently, at which the younger one hummed in response.

"I want to sleep more. It has been days since I slept this good." Hoseok mumbled in taehyung's arm, and snuggled into his neck, again closing his eyes.

"You can sleep as much you want, beautiful. But first, tell me, what made you cry yesterday night like that?" Taehyung asked, because this thing was bothering him since last night.

Hoseok sighed, and opened his blue orbs once again, staring at the chest of his mate in front of him.

"I, umm." Hoseok's face slowly started to turn pink, which made the elder frown in response.

"What happen hoseok? Tell me clearly." He said, turning his body to his one side, towards hoseok, making the bare chest more visible to the already blushing omega's eyes, which made him blush more.

Hoseok took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and sat on his place.

Taehyung also sat with him. The frown of concern and confusion was still there on his face, as he cannot comprehend that what is that thing which his mate is hesitating this much to say.

"A-alpha, yesterday, in afternoon, YN noona told me something." He said, and taehyung listened to his words carefully.

"And?"

"And, she said, we have to mate on the night of the blue moon according to the wolf rituals." And that was enough to make taehyung widen his eyes in astonishment.

.

.

.

Taehyung's pov

After hoseok explained me everything, a sigh left my lips, and I rested my back on the back side of the bed, with my arms crossed over my chest.

For some moments, I stared at hoseok, who was looking down with his red face which was because of the embarrassment. I was not having any plans to knot him this early, but I think goddess Luna has planned something else for both of us.

Besides, it is not like he does not love me. He himself confessed to me yesterday's night.

"It still did not answered my question, beautiful. Why were you crying yesterday night when you saw me?" I asked, as this thing is still bothering me.

"Because I thought, you are lying about your love to me. I thought you were lying that you will come for me. I thought that I will end up like those omegas, who's work is only to give birth, or end up being abandoned." He said, and now, I can hear his voice getting crack. Oh my love, what made you think all of this. Did not I always said that I love you with my whole heart? I thought, staring at him with my half closed eyes.

I crawled towards him, and took his hand in mine, making him look up at me, now allowing me to see his teary blue orbs.

"Come here, omega." I said, making him come close to me. 

A gasp left his lips when I pushed him to the bed, and hovered over him, now staring into his blue eyes with my Amber ones.

"So, you said we have to mate on the night of the blue moon. Right?" I whispered close to his face, still not breaking my gaze from his flustered ones. For some moments, he just stared at me with his wide almond eyes, but slowly nodded at my words.

I hummed in response, and leaned more close to his face, leaving a very small distance between our lips. Our faces were so close, that both of us could feel each other's warm breaths against our skins.

"Then, let me see, if you are ready for that." And without letting him say anything further, I attached my lips to his.

Third person's pov

The sudden contact of the lips made the omega froze on his spot. For some moments, his mind stopped working and his face turned completely red, when he felt his alpha's lips on his. Last night, it seemed too easy for him, as he was not in his senses. But now, as he is completely in his right senses, he can feel the heat rushing in his cheeks, and his heart pacing fast in his chest.

Hoseok flinched and a soft mewl escaped his lips, when taehyung bit on his lower lip a little roughly to push his tongue into his mouth.

"Umh~" a sigh escaped in that kiss from hoseok's lips, when he felt his alpha's tongue in his mouth.

Taehyung held on hoseok's face in his one hand, to make him stay still, and tilted his face to his right, to deepen the already deep kiss.

He opened his mouth, kissing the omega while pouring his all love.

He left the omega's face, and his hand started to touch the warm and sensitive skin of the younger's neck, where his scent gland in located.

He caressed there by his thumb, and then pressed it, making hoseok let out a small moan. Seems like the scent gland is his sweet spot. Thought taehyung to himself, while devouring the hot cavern of his beautiful mate.

Taehyung groaned, when unintentionally hoseok's knee caressed on his wood. It aroused the alpha a little, and making him hold onto the omega's small waist by his big hand.

They both flinched, and the kiss broke, when they heard something fell in the water of magical pond.

"What was that?" Hoseok said, and taehyung immediately stood up, and ran outside of the hut. Hoseok also followed him from behind

"Seems like a tree fell in it." He said, looking around the pond, but found nothing.

"Strange." The omega mumbled to himself, looking at still water of the pond, which is having no sign of something getting fall into it.

The night time

Jungkook groaned in frustration, and sat on his bed because the sleep which he is trying to get since 2 wolf steps, seems like far away from his red eyes. 

A sigh left his lips, and he stood up from his bed, tying the knot of his night gown to cover the nakedness of his muscular body, as he decided to go to the royal library of jung's clan, the royal magical library, to take a book from there, so that he can finally fall asleep.

He left his chamber, and started to walk in the direction of his destination, with moderate pace, emitting the aura of pure dominance.

He passed numerous hallways, finally leading him to the underground hallway of the jung's palace. The light was dim here, but the number of the royal guards has increased at that place. 

As they laid their eyes on the prince, who was walking with his head high and fierce gaze, all of them immediately kneeled down in front of him with their head hung low, but the prince did not even spared a glance to them. 

Finally, after walking for fifteen wolf howls, he reached the place to where he was destined, the magical library of the jung's clan.

The guard who was standing there with a spear in his hand, and two swords on his waist, stared at jungkook with suspicious gaze. 

Jungkook pulled out something from the small bag which he brought with him, and showed it to the guard, which made him immediately turn his gaze down to his feet. 

That thing is, like the key of the doors to the library. The little crystal pendent was formed 7000 years ago, by the blood of fire dragon, when he was killed after the false accusations, and only four people have these pendents, who are the jung's couple, jungkook and hoseok. Without showing this to the guard who guards the gates of the magical library, no one can go inside of the magical library, as the guard will not allow.

"You can go inside, prince." he said, and then he pulled out the key which was hanging in the belt around of waist, to unlock the doors of the library. 

The doors unlocked, and opened, making a warm golden light come out from the gap of the opening doors.

Jungkook stepped inside, and turned his gaze towards the guard once again.

"Close them, and do not open until I say so." jungkook said, and the guard nodded. 

The doors got closed with a low voice, and the place fell into a peaceful silence.

He turned his gaze towards the library, but froze, and his eyes widen, when he saw someone there, right in front of him. 

Who can get inside of this library besides me and royal family?! Jungkook thought to himself, as he stared at the figure in front of him, who's body is covered by his long silky black hair, but the thing which is shocking him more is, the person's hair is sparkling like stars?! 

He took a deep breath, and with heavy steps, he started to walk in the direction of the person.

He took out his dagger in his hand, as he walked slowly and slyly towards the figure, with his eyes red in anger, as he listened to the words of the wolf who is in front of him.

The unknown person's pov

My eyes widen in happiness, as I stared at the book in my hands. I cannot believe that I finally found it. After these many months, I finally found it. 

"I did it! I did it! I did it did it did it!" I chirped in happiness, as I hugged the book to my chest. 

But soon, my smile dropped, and my breath hitched, when I felt something sharp getting pressed against of my throat. 

"Tell me who you are." my breaths got heavy, and the grip on the book tighten, when I recognized his voice. 

Third person's pov

Without wasting another moment, the long haired omega changed his form, and turned into a small bird, dropping the book on the feet of jungkook, and started to fly with full pace towards the door.

"YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM ME!" Jungkook shouted in anger, and threw his knife towards the little sparrow.

A loud painful chirp left the sparrow's beak, when the dagger stabbed one of his wing, making him fall on the ground and again change into his human form. 

The omega groaned in pain, as the dagger is stabbed into his forearm, making the dark red liquid flow from that part. 

Jungkook ran in his direction, but froze when he realized something. 

He is an omega? He thought to himself, as he stared at the curvy structure of the being in front of him. His back is facing him, and his long black hair is still covering his body, but this time jungkook realized one more thing. That the omega who is in front of him, is entirely naked. 

Jungkook's pov

"Who are you, you mo-" My words got cut in mid, when the mild scent of jasmine started to come in my senses.

My whole body froze, and the groans of the omega also stopped. 

In an instant, I walked in his direction, gripped on his face in my one hand, and made him look in my direction, and that was when it felt like the ground slipped from under of my feet.

"J-jimin?!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- ~I love you~

Glimpse- A man with black attire, and face covered with a cloth, was staring at the young omega from ever since he has left his chamber.

Looking in all the directions, when he found anyone near the omega, he took out the dagger, on which he was holding since so long.

His steps, started to approach the omega, who was oblivious of the presence of an unknown alpha approaching him with slow steps.

"Jiminiee! Minnieee! Omegaaaa!" And the unknown alpha cussed under his breath, and in a blink of an eye, he disappeared from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

38.5K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
20.2K 1.3K 22
★When his Enemy becomes his boss!★ "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
7.8K 132 15
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧𝕀𝕄𝔸𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝕄𝕀𝕋! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝ 𝙽𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶�...