𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ~𝐡...

By Strayfever

#1 TOXIC SERIES It's the typical Enemies to Lovers story, flavored by yours truly. Raised in the same neighbo... More

|Lee & Hwang|
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|♡|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|♡|
|74|
|75|
|76|
|77|
|78|
|79|
|80|
|81|
|82|
|83|

|60|

2.5K 140 231
By Strayfever

I've always been fascinated by time. Each and every one of us experiences time in our own way. Even if you sit side by side on a bench in a park, you see things or think things differently than the person next to you. And this is what I tried to achieve with the last and upcoming chapters; I want you to experience the same as what they are feeling, without knowing what the other feels or does at that exact moment. Enjoy ♡

🍋 ≪ ...𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 🍋

The sight of him, I was going to lose it. Hwang on his knees with his wrist bound above his head was so much better than I imagined. And the anger on his face as he tried to free himself was pure perfection. I needed a moment to control whatever I was feeling before I continued because wicked thoughts were planted into my mind, and I would be fucked if they start to root and form into bad promises.

"You're only making it worse. Give in," I said with a husky voice. The warmth of the alcohol merged with the sexual hunger that boiled beneath my skin. My heated stare bore into his smooth, bare chest that raised at a quicker pace since I got Hwang trapped.

"No!"

My eye flicked back up to meet his. They burned with flames that told me he would choke me to death if he could. "Fine. Do whatever, but I'm not letting go." I held his arms up with one hand and used my free hand to unbuckle my belt. Hwang's attention zeroed in on my crotch, and it inflicted a deep smirk, and a lot of heat bubbling my cock to live. I stifled a throaty groan, then freed myself halfway, and stopped. To tease him, and to get my act together. This whole game did something to me. I'd never felt this aroused before. Maybe it was all the edging I gave myself those contract days, and now it was finally the moment I allowed myself to go further with this, or maybe I was losing it. Either way, he hadn't done anything yet and I was getting hard, and that never happened so fast. "Ready?" I asked him, and myself.

"Fuck you!"

"Hm," I hummed, my eyes wandering down to his rosy bottom lip he latched his teeth into. There was a bit of pink lipstick left, and the thought of having it smeared on me gave me another jolt. It helped me to finally get my dick out above my underwear.

Why did his gaze feel so hot on my skin? Everything tingled by the way his eyes turned hooded.

"You seem thirsty." A chuckle escaped before I knew it, and my fingers had found their way into Hwang's hair like they had come home. "Say aaah." I swallowed, the grip on his hair intensified as I guided my cock to his mouth. He lowered himself to reach my dripping head and opened his mouth slightly. Chills ran down my spine and the tiny hairs on my arms erected when his warmth enclosed me. I was familiar with the feeling of blowjobs but this was so completely different. Having Hwang kneeled to me, his mouth stuffed with my almost hard cock, was a picture I would remember forever. The wrongness of it all made it all the hotter.

My first guttural moan escaped as he took more of me. His gag reflex wasn't as easily stimulated as mine, and that gave me very dark thoughts. It dazed me for a moment, like a warm hug filled with filthy promises, and all that was left was the warmth and wetness Hwang provided me. 

"Fuck!" I must have pulled a few strands out of his head when I tugged his head away from me with such force. The surprise lingered when our eyes met, I was still processing what I just felt. But Hwang figured it out faster than I did. He rolled his tongue out, proudly showing me the silver piercing he had. 

"You like it?" He asked with a sassy tone and then ran the tip of his tongue over his upper lip. His smirk deepened the longer I stared at it. I needed to see more.

I let go of him, done with this little game, and clamped my hand around his jaw to pry his mouth open. My thumb hooked behind his bottom teeth to get him closer so I could inspect it better, and leaned toward him. The little ball winked at me when the lighting cast onto it. I mindlessly let the pad of my thumb caress the jewel. I should have known Hwang would have something like this, he was always on the wilder side than I was. But I didn't, and when I felt it rub along the tight skin of my cock, it made me want to jump out of my fucking skin. For some reason, Hwang had a knack for making me feel this way.

Once again, I seemed to have zoned out. Hwang suckling my thumb, lapping his hot tongue around it, lured me back to this forbidden scene, and I snapped. Rationality left me as I freed myself of his diabolic tongue to grab his throat and threw him against the lower side of the couch. His neck arched beautifully with his chest up and his broad shoulders bared from his white blazer, pooling into the crook of his arms. Hwang watched me silently as I let go of his red-streaked throat, and settled myself above him. I held myself up with my forearms that rested on the edge of the backrest and moved my hips closer to his fuckable lips, the skin around it pink from the lipstick. Another electrifying heat rushed through my cock.

Hwang touched me. This was the first time I let him, and maybe my last, but now all I wanted was to enjoy the feeling of his long fingers holding onto me, and his other hand fumbling my balls. I shuddered above him, I missed this feeling. My eyes closed momentarily, savoring the rareness of it, and rolled my hips to fill every corner of his mouth and throat. And when I finally reached his limit and was met with his wet choking sounds, I pushed in deeper.

"That feels amazing." Another chill ran over my body, even when I was fully clothed, and opened my eyes again. His were watery, dark, and locked onto mine as I continued to fuck his throat. He looked amazing like that and I had the urge to cup his jaw and run my thumb over his cheek but I left it with a thought.  

My body trembled from keeping myself up above him, and by the sudden touch of his hands on my back. His fingers feathered over my lower back with soft scratches and it made me tense up for a second. It was brief, maybe he didn't notice, but the touch was foreign to me. My upper body was an off-limit zone. Which was why it confused me that I let him.

"C'mere." I forced him to sit back up again, with his side against the couch. My knee bent and lifted, so I could place my foot on the seat cushion to reach him and align my cock back to his lips. "Use your hands." Let go of me.

Hwang did what was told and slipped his hands out of my white button-up. My cock disappeared in his large hands when he enveloped me. I watched with amazement how only the flushed tip peeped out as he slowly jerked me off.

"Don't go soft on me, Hwang," I grunted because of his soft approach. 

"Please," he scoffed, then his grip tightened. "You want me to yank it off?"

"Less talking more sucking. I didn't pay this much for you to use your mouth the wrong way." His stare darkened when he pulled his eyebrows together. I ignored it and trailed my gaze over his lips, down his neck, chest, and rolling stomach from his increased breathing, and stopped at his white pants. He was hard. A defined ridge curved up to his left. "If you do a good job I let you hump my foot so you can try to get off," I said without thinking. My mind was having a lockdown and entertained itself with imageries of Hwang desperately searching for friction to get off. 

A low moan escaped my throat. That fucking tongue of his took me off guard every time it lapped underneath my hard cock or around, dragging that little ball along with it. His sucking turned wet, the sloppy sound tickled my ears amazingly and I rutted softly with every suction.

I replaced my left foot on the carpet toward Hwang's crotch and put pressure on it. 

"What the—" he mumbled after he let go of me to look down. He noticed my foot.

"Use it," I ordered, then I pushed deeper into him. I was met with those same flaming eyes when I captured his wrist not long ago. He seemed to be in an internal battle every time I took his control and pride away from him. It was addictive to get him so vulnerable, at my mercy. "It's this or nothing. Now make me come."

That fucking tongue piercing! My hips snapped uncontrollably when I felt it dip into the slid of my cock, way too fucking sensitive! Hwang continued, unbothered, and swallowed me whole. I was literally losing my mind. The sucking, the sound of it, the warmth and hardness of his erection against the sole of my foot as he started to use it, it was all too much to process.

My pupils must be blown by now, watching Hwang hollow his cheeks as he kept his gaze on me. Because his were too. A beautiful contrast with his rosy cheeks and light hair, and my cock slipping in and out. God.

"Keep going!" The rumbling moan left my throat before I could do anything about it as I thrust eagerly along with his sucking "Yes, like that." My eyes fluttered shut, blissed out, and pushed in deeper.

My pace fastened, more frantic, when I felt the rush I loved to chase increasing. Hwang's front teeth scraped my sensitive skin, tumbling me over the edge, and felt my core tighten as it pushed the searing heat straight out of me.

Shit. Oh shit... Fúck! My hand cramped around Hwang's hair, keeping his head where it should be, and came hard. It consumed me, lost in the feeling that I felt head to toe. I tried to get ahold of my sanity, still pulsing, and gritted my teeth. Why wasn't I resetting? Even after this shattering orgasm, my body longed for so much more.

Which made me let go of him, my cock still hard, and stuffed it back into my pants to let all of me know this was it. This should be it. I got what I wanted—I used him. Just the way he used me. But when I saw that glowing, sweaty face of his, all I wanted was more.

 ...This was a mistake.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He looked ethereal like that, and my fingers twitched from wanting to thread them back through his blond hair. I confined them in the pockets of my dress pants and pinched my thigh to get my act together.

"You can shower upstairs," I croaked out and pushed myself into the direction of my bedroom.  Everything in me wanted to glance over my shoulder but I willed myself to keep walking and shut the door behind me. There was where I allowed myself to let go of my breath and leaned against the door. "What the fuck am I doing?" I palmed my face, rubbed my eyes, and then ruffled through my hair. "This wasn't the plan..." I whispered, banging my head.

The aftermath of coming fizzled until there was nothing left but my questioning thoughts and tiredness that caught up on me. In the bathroom I let the water run in the shower and undressed. A trail of clothing arose. First my shirt. Then my pants. My underwear. And socks. I averted my gaze as I past the mirror and stepped under the hot jet, letting myself get swallowed up by the steam.

The heat felt good on my flushed skin. It prickled my neck, chest, and back, and I tried to focus on that, and nothing more. My hands wandered over my skin, spreading the soap, to get rid of the sweat, cum, and Hwang's touch. But his fingers were branded onto my back. It didn't matter how much the water burnt my skin, I couldn't get rid of that feeling. And it pissed me off.

But all that went to shit when a far more familiar feeling came.

My breath hitched, and I automatically covered my scar as I crumbled down. The pain in my stomach hit me out of nowhere, flaring to life. I pressed my palm deeper against my sternum, in the hope of easing it, but I knew this was just a warm-up.

The heat and steam combined with the cold sweat that broke out as I tried to breathe through the pain, made me lightheaded. I steadied myself with a palm against the black tiling with one knee on the wet floor and the other up because I would never let myself go completely. Kneeled like that, I focused on the water that poured over me, dripping off my nose. I counted them and breathed in slowly, then out. The pain felt like sharp objects roughhousing through my stomach all over again, and if I kept thinking of that... I would surely end in a panic attack.

So I continued my counting until the worst part was over. 

One. Two. Three drops.

The crashing water onto my head flushed the dark thoughts out. My wet hair clung to my face, enabling most of my vision, working like blinders used with horses to help them remain calm. I could ask myself why my mind went in that direction... I liked horses—happy thoughts.

"Forty-four..." I let go of my breath when the pain started to simmer down. I knew it wouldn't be gone by tomorrow but I could live with this. So I slowly stood up, letting myself get used to the new height, and cut off the water. I took a dark grey, fluffy towel from the drying rack and padded my body dry before I secured it around my waist. 

The condensed mirror shared a vague image of me. I dragged my fingers over it, slowly wiping away the blurry film in a back-and-forth motion, exposing one part of me. My scar. The soft pink it normally had, had turned in an angry red from the heat. Two pads of my fingers followed the mirrored ridge that was almost a complete circle. The sight would never let me forget. The pain I felt beneath would never let me forget. It haunted me still, ten years later. 

My other hand slid up to my throat, palming it gently. I almost choked to death. There was so much blood. But after that the memories were hazy, I slipped in and out of consciousness a lot that night. 

Goosebumps sprawled over my naked torso. The bedroom door softly opening and closing ripped me out of my thoughts. Hwang had returned. I grabbed my black robe and hid my body in the soft, terrycloth material. The belt looped into a double knot as I walked out of the bathroom and took a smaller towel along the way to dry my hair properly. The walk-in sat in between bedroom and bathroom, a wooden divider and cabinets was the only thing between me and Hwang. It made me light on my feet, taking black shorts and a shirt off the shelf. 

I always made me feel shitty when I felt the need to hide. The shorts were put on beneath my robe, and my shirt hung around my neck, waiting to pull my arms through. The shirt was on before the robe pooled at my feet. 

"Alright," I breathed out and snatched the robe off the forest green carpet to hang it up. The towel was back in my hair, ruffling the last drops out, and rounded the divider. Another acidy flair hit me and I had to bite my tongue to not make it visible on my face.

Hwang watched me. He leaned against the velvet brown upholstering of the headboard with his chest exposed. His golden complexion glowed in the yellow lighting, and the simplicity of it, to go to bed like that, pulled a tinge of envy out of me. I haven't felt that carefree in forever. 

So I slid under the covers, holding back the pain that made me want to double over. At least it was dark now, Hwang couldn't see the expression I wore on my face.

"I'm tired," I said when I was sure my voice would come out normal. He didn't answer me, there was not even a sound of him shifting in bed. Maybe this was better. After what just happened, of how far I had let myself go, and then my scar, I was a bit lost for words. But I was mostly mentally tired.

Sleep took me over like mist creeping over the ground. My eyelids were getting heavier with each blink. The pain in my stomach churned in the background but it didn't bother me as much. 

"Lee?" The soft voice, I registered it partly. With my eyes closed, I listened to my breathing deepening, and it lulled me to a state where dreams and reality merged. "Are you sleeping?" 

Hm, yes, I answered in my head, snuggling deeper into my cocoon.

 "I don't want this to end..."

"Okay," I mumbled against my pillow.

Something woke me up, something itchy. I scrunched my nose as I stifled a yawn and stretched the sleep out of my limps. It was then that I noticed I was stuck. One eye cracked open, assessing the problem. Hwang was the problem. My eyes widened, the drowsiness now fully slapped off me, and looked at his sleeping form. Hwang lay curled up against me. My bicep was used as a pillow and my shirt was trapped in his fist, yanked to his chest. His hair was wild, the culprit of my waking, and covered most of his face.

"What is it with him and taking the whole bed?" I murmured, not to wake him. "There is so much space behind him..." Then I noticed that one ass cheek of mine was pushed past the mattress. Fucker.

I wiggled to get back fully into bed. Hwang reacted to my movement by stickering himself completely against me. I froze. His cheek squished against my chest, a dot of blond hair tickled the underside of my chin, and my shirt was still crumpled in his fist. Now I was really stuck.

Hwang rubbed the side of his face against me, mumbling indistinctively, followed by a deep sigh. It didn't look like he would let go of me anytime soon, so I raised my right arm, the only one that wasn't trapped by him, and palmed his nape to direct him gently off my chest. I freed myself as I lifted his head and laid him back down on my pillow. Luckily, he slept through it. A tiny smile curled my lips up, he looked so different when asleep.

I studied him like this for a while. I laid on my side, holding myself up with an elbow, and ghosted my fingertips over his hair. They twitched with doubt. I retrieved my hand. Then back again. To be won over in the end by my intrusive thoughts, and brushed through his hair. Hwang frowned at the feeling but let me. His hair was soft. I guided it behind his ear so I could see his face without any obstruction. His face looked soft. Not to wake him, I pushed gently the pad of my pointer finger between his brows to make the frown go away. His sleeping form looked soft now too, without any worries. 

"If only things were that simple," I muttered when I let go of him and crawled out of bed to get myself ready. Last time in the gym I promised Felix to have a one-on-one in the ring. Even if I felt like shit, I knew he looked forward to it. And always after a good sweat, I did feel better. Even though I have been sweating like crazy last night because of the heartburn. I pulled at my wet tee, feeling gross, and dragged my heavy body to the bathroom to do a quick wash up, brushing my teeth and all, and changed into gym wear. I pulled grey joggers and a hoodie over them so I didn't need to change at the gym and put a cap on to tame my unruly hair. With a towel in my duffel bag and my phone in hand, I walked out of the closet.

"Lee?" I stopped in my tracks in front of the bed. Hwang woke up and lifted his torso with an elbow on the mattress. His hair was back in his face and it made the corners of my mouth tremble for no reason. He wiped it out of his face, erasing my smile along with it, and looked at me. "Where are you going?" His voice was coated with sleep, heavier than normal, and it sounded attractive. It reeled my thoughts back to last night—back to the whole fucking day. So many things happened. Behind the sculpture. In the lounge with Hye-Rim. And in my living room. Those twenty-four hours were more exciting than most of my life. I didn't want this to end. Not now, I still had time left of this so-called date. 

"I promised Felix to fight him in the ring today. Don't worry, I'll be back." That damn smile made its way back onto my face. I tried to suppress it but my head was flushed with too many hot scenarios that wanted to be fulfilled, making it impossible to fight it.

"You want me to leave?" I frowned at him as Hwang lowered his head, curtaining his face with messy, blond hair. Maybe this was making him uncomfortable... So I decided to give him room to choose.

"Whatever you prefer. See you later, Hwang."

"Hyung, I'm so excited!" Felix stepped into my car wearing his signature bright smile. The long day, the alcohol, and the short night didn't seem to have affected him. He was as bubbly as ever. "I'm so curious about how you fight!" he switched to his heavy Australian. I grinned at that and started the engine, leaving his apartment in my rearview mirror.

"I won't be easy on you." I glanced at him through the mirror. Felix's pupils skidded, following the passing cars and the city that flashed by. His freckled cheeks bulged when he understood me.

"Even bettah," he sighed and slumped into the black leather car seat. "I'm done being babied, I can stand up for myself." He wore an elastic hairband to keep his ashy blond hair out of his eyes, and he was silently adjusting it. I tore my gaze back to the traffic ahead of me.

"You're absolutely right. I believe you can too." It was just hard to let him. Felix sat more upright by my words, his energetic aura intensified. 

"I—" Felix got cut off by my phone vibrating in the small compartment beneath the car radio. It was my father, and I peeked at my cousin. "It's your father, pick up. Don't mind me."

I hesitantly pressed on the touch screen of the car.

"Hello, father."

"Son, I want you here. Right now." 

"I'm—" I stopped my sentence when Felix waved it was alright. Chan's gym was just past the intersection. "I'll be there shortly." My father hung up without a goodbye. I stopped at the red light and shifted my attention back to Felix. "Let me drop you off at the gym first."

"No, don't worry, I'll go with you." 

"It's out of Seoul, my parents' house."

"It's okay, I love a drive." 

"Alright." I changed lanes before it changed back on green. "We'll go to the gym afterward, I won't not make it long." The streetlight flashed green and I steered the car to the right, turning away from Chan's gym and sped off toward the highway. 

☞ ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.6K 30
War. Something so common, yet only a few get the chance to tell the tale. Death, explosions and blood. That is all their is to remember, but for t...
101K 3.2K 30
Hwang Hyunjin messes with your head, unknowingly, for over a month. Until you can't take it anymore. *✧・゚: *✧・゚: Growing up with Chris Bang as your b...
622K 30.7K 39
Jisung has lost his ability to speak after his family was brutally killed in front of him. Having struggled with several mental conditions his whole...
164K 5.8K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...