Miraculous Sapphire (Vanitas...

By Dragon-Pheonix123

You are Marinette's younger sister, kind, caring and mostly shy around people. You love anime and really good... More

Chapter 1: Sapphire's Origins, Part 1
Chapter 2: Sapphire's Origins, Part 2
Chapter 3: Stormy Weather
Chapter 4: The Bubbler
Chapter 5: Copy Cat
Chapter 6: Timebreaker
Chapter 7: Lady Wifi
Chapter 8: The Pharaoh
Chapter 9: Mr. Pigeon
Chapter 10: The Evillustrator
Chapter 11: Dark Cupid
Chapter 12: Rogercop
Chapter 13: Dark Blade
Chapter 15: The Mime
Chapter 16: Princess Fragrance
Chapter 17: Animan
Chapter 18: Pixelator
Chapter 19: Guitar Villain
Chapter 20: Gamer
Chapter 21: Reflekta
Chapter 22: The Puppeteer
Chapter 23: Kung Food & Nian Yang Xiao
Chapter 24: Simon Says
Chapter 25: Antibug
Chapter 26: Volpina

Chapter 14: Horrificator

1.3K 44 38
By Dragon-Pheonix123

Inside Miss Bustier's classroom, everyone was doing their part in making a movie. Right now the two main characters were being played by Adrien and Mylène.

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!" Adrien acted.

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll-" Mylène was doing great in her role, but she was startled when she saw Ivan in his monster costume. She hides under the desk since she was afraid.

"Cut!" 

"Sorry Mylène." Ivan takes off his monster mask.

"Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!" Nino stopped filming.

"Fourteenth actually. But who's counting." Alix corrected. Nino groans tiredly.

"I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise." Mylène apologized.

"Anyone want some tea?" Rose tried to cheer everyone.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!" Nino tried to explain Mylène's role to her.

"I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!" Mylène tried to explain why she was so scared.

"Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!" Ivan tried to cheer her up by playing with his mask.

"You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!" Chloè mocks as she and Sabrina laugh.

To make them stop laughing, two balls of paper were thrown at them. They looked at the direction of where the paper balls came from. Vanitas was whistling innocently as you, Marinette and Alya were giggling quietly at what he did to them.

"Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!" Nino instructed. Ivan puts his mask back on, but it causes Mylène to be frighten again.

"I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better..." Mylène begins to sing. "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy--" She accidentally bumps into Adrien and she got scared again.

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène!" Chloè laughs at her again.

Adrien tried to comfort Mylène. He glared at Chloè. "Chloé, seriously?"

Chloè didn't even cared. "Yeah, so what?" Having enough, Mylène quickly runs off, crying.

"Myleine!" You call out to her.

"Anyone gonna go after her?" Marinette asked anyone.

"Mylenè, wait!" Ivan takes off his mask and runs after her. After he went after her, Nino began to argue with Chloè for ruining everything...again. Especially for making fun of Mylène.

"Epic, Chloé! Just epic! What are we supposed to do now without our leading actress?" Nino angrily questioned.

"Who needs her, anyway? She was totally lame!" Chloè comments.

"You're lame! Mylène is crying her eyes out on the bathroom thanks to you!" Ivan enters inside the classroom as he told off Chloè.

"Me, lame?"

You walk over to Ivan as you tried to calm everyone down. "Okay, everyone! Calm down. There's no way to fight right now."

Marinette joins her. "You're right, Chloé is lame. Fighting isn't gonna bring Mylène back. I'm the producer, and I'm gonna do everything in my power to finish filming tonight!"

"The deadline for the Parisian Student Short Film Festival is tomorrow evening, precisely 26 hours, 15 minutes and 14, 13 seconds from now." Max explains.

"Thank you, Max." You thanked. "We're still have to a long way to go. we still have editing, post-sound, soundtrack..." you began to list everything they needed to do from your notes.

"And who's gonna take Mylene's part?" Adrien asked.

"Um, me of course!" Chloè volunteer.

"You haven't even read the script!" Alya argues.

"Of course I have! The first scene anyway. I can even tell you that it ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones!" Chloè explains as she goes near to Adrien with a flirty smile.

Marinette screams as she imagines Chloé and Adrien kissing. You stared at your sister and practically imagine the horrible images running threw her head. Alya joins as she pokes Marinette's cheek. 

"You wrote that?!" Marinette gripped.

"Hold up!" Alya views the scripts. "I didn't write that!"

"Uh... I wrote it. It was just a little tweak. You know, to move the story forward." Nino admits.

 "What?! You edited my script without even telling me? That's low!" Alya growls, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Wait a minute! You mean our script!"  Nino retorts with a glare,

Both are arguing with a rubber ball, Vanitas chimed in, " Let's find a replacement and continue the scene. We've got to film this on time."

Max backs him up, "Vanitas' right. Principal Damocles is only allowing us to use school until 6 p.m. sharp. Which leaves us 9 hours, 12 minutes and 12 seconds. 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6..."

"Ww get the Picture Max." you stop his math.

Marinette grabs hold of Alya. "Adrien and Chloé kissing cannot happen! No way!"

"You'd think I want to see my friend kiss that brat? It's a totally nightmare not only to me but for everyone in here. It makes no sense story wise anyway. The main character's emotional journey..." Alya explains.

"Hold on!" Marinette runs to where Adrien is. "We can't let Mylène just leave just like that, it's... wrong! We all chose her to play the leading female role! And... we're all in this movie together! She needs our support. I'm gonna go find her and bring her back." She volunteered to go look for Mylène.

hey began to leave but Chloè mocks them. "Always trying to save the day, aren't you, Marinette? Good luck finding the filthy hole that scaredy-cat's hiding in!"

The two began to walk towards the restroom. Once they made it inside, you tired to find her, but you both spotted something else. There was something covering the mirror. It was a strange pink goo. You grabs the pin and examines the strange goo by picking at it. Marinette and you were beginning to get worried. Suddenly, Alya entered the restroom.

"Marinette! (Y/n)! Did you guys find Mylène?" She asked.

"I'm afraid we didn't." you shook your head.

"Well, you better come ASAP, producer! There's some serious lip puckering about get going on!" Alta explains. Hearing the news, you quickly leave the bathroom to save your  friend from an awful kiss from a certain brat.

"I'm not scared of that Horrificator thingy, Officer Whatever-your-name-is, now kiss me!" Chloe dramatically says, which has Adrien leaning away from the kiss with a face of discomfort.

You made ot upstairs. Marinette could see Chloè about to kiss Adrien, but she opens the door in time. "Cut!!!"

"Marinette, what gives? We're in the middle of a shoot, and I'm the director, FYI. I say cut, no one else. Comprende?" Nino told.

"And I'm the producer! Mylène's supposed to be the star of this movie." Marinette argues.

"Yeah and where is she by the way. Not here. We don't have time to be waiting for a lead who's gone MIA." Vanitas grumbles.

Marinette glares at the noirette, "What is even your job? You're not being much help."

Vanitas looks at the girl "I  keep everything on track, which right now we're losing sight of."

"This is beat! Agent Smith does not need a man in her life right now! Sniffles just got munched right now, remember!"

Alya joins in the argument. "Do you wanna finish this film or not?" Nino was beginning to get tired.

"Then let's just make Agent Smith a nurse instead! That'll fix everything." Chloé puts in her idea.

"Excuse me, but how does that make things better?" you crossed your arms.

"I don't know, but I'm sure I'd look amazing in a uniform."Chloé's idea was not very helpful. Everyone began to argue about the script and how it should be played out. Marinette began to calm everyone down. She's got an idea to get rid of Chloé.

"Your nurse idea's perfect, Chloé!"Marinette said.

"Of course it's a perfect idea. Because it's mine!" Chloé brags.

"But Chloé, you don't have a uniform." Marinette blinks innocently.

"Right! Which is why that idea wasn't believable in the first place." Alya reasoned.

"I think you and your assistant should go down to the nurse's office and try out some uniforms." Marinette told.

"Hmm. Kim, Max, come with me. You've just been promoted to wardrobe and bodyguard." Chloé orders. Finally, she and her group leaves.

"Nice going, Miss Producer! Now we have no lead again!" Nino complains.

"Yeah, but now we've just gotten rid of Chloe." Marinette smiles brightly

Making Nino laugh in disbelief, "And now what? Hmm. Where are we going to find another lead actress?"

The sound of munching causes everyone to look at you , who was still being fed by Domi once you start chasing it with your teeth playfully like a puppy.

Feeling eyes on you, "What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Nino runs up to you shaking excitedly, "We need you to be the lead actress! Juleka get her makeup done. Vanitas take the role from Adrien! Let's go people!"

Marinette lets out a loud 'no', which has everyone looking at her, "I-I mean, can she even act? I don't think V-Vanitas w-will be comfortable kissing  his f-friend."

Adrien shouts, "Yes!", before going back to his composure, "That's totally fine. I-I w-wouldn't mind Vanitas take my place."

Marinette looks at Adrien with a horrified expression while Vanitas has a smug grin that he's gonna get his wish come true.

Vanitas chimes in, "Yeah, and I've acted  a bunch of time, but if my brother say's it's okay with then I guess so am I. Right, (Y/n)."

You stuttered. "Uh...um, yeah...."

"Let's start." Nino claps his hands together with an evil smile

Adrien walks up towards Nino whispering in his ear, "Take a video, will you? It's for my bro."

Nino gives an 'okay' sign.

Vanitas walks in front of you, who has you eyes close as Juleka fixes your makeup. Juleka did his next as you daze at him dreamily.

"Breath taking..." you awed.

 Vanitas then sees your beautiful bronze eyes up close. "What's that?" innocently asked.

You stumble over your words, "I... uh... said it is an absolutely breath taking day. T-that I said that to you." you correcting yourself, "No, NO No!.  Of course, your breath taking as well. I-I j-just...."

Vanitas pats your head "It's okay, Luv."

With a blush on your cheeks, looking up at him with a flustered expression that makes Vanitas want to hold you close and cuddle her, ""Your quite beautiful yourself." he wink that makes you blush

Nino has a smirk on his face as he caught the entire conversation on video, 'I'm such an awesome wing-man.' Nino clears his throat, "Let's begin."

Alex got them ready. "Horrificator, take 16..."

 "Action." Nino started to record.

You act as Agent Smith. With an unwavering expression,, "I am not scared of that monster, Officer Jones." you declared.

Vanitas wraps an arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. Nudging your nose with his as he places a hand on your cheek, tilting his head.

The noirette leaned in for a small peck, before your hand traveled to the back of his neck, pulling him back into the kiss.  Vanitas went to deepen the kiss not caring that you both were not alone, cause how could he when he is kissing the girl that he wants.......... but the door busted open revealing a pissed off Chloe.

The two of you pulled apart slightly panting with blushes fanning across their cheeks, eyes gazing into one another with absolute love, one who has acknowledged it, another not realizing what this warmth dancing in her stomach meant. 

Chloé opens the door, interrupting them. "Cut!!! I knew it!"she pints an accusing finger at you and Marinette

"What did I say about other people saying cut?!" Nino yelled.

Noe walked over to his friend shaking him, "Vanitas, are you okay?"

With an enchanted look in his eyes, Vanitas softly mumbled, "Her lips were so soft, like marshmallows. Magnificent....she's marvelous. She's intoxicating.~"

Waving a hand in his face, Adrien swears he can see the flowers and hearts surrounding his older brother.

Nino sighs, "Well, he's gone. It was just too much for him."

"Well played, Marinette! All that speech about working together, then you stab me right in the back! Well, your stupid little movie won't make it into the festival if I'm not in it, because my daddy is one of the judges!!" Chloé began to complain out not being able to kiss Adrien.

"I-I j-just......How dare they." Marinette stutters with tears beginning to pool in her blue eyes.

Suddenly, screaming was heard in the building. "Did you guys hear that?" Adrien asked.

You nudge Nino with a smile, " It's Resident Evil style time!"

"Yeah! Resident Evil style time, dude!" Nino smirks evilly as the two of you High-five each other.

Of course, Vanitas  who was still standing beside Noe, stared at your lips wanting to feel them against his again.

"If this is another one of your silly ploys to get me out of the way, you can forget it! Besides, I—" Chloé was interrupted by the scream again.

"Okay, I know that I'm not the only one who heard that. It sounded like Kim and Max." Vanitas said.

Everyone began to search for Kim and Max. As everyone was looking around, Nino began to film everything. You and Vanitas noticed the same pink goo from the bathroom. Marinette noticed as well, an armband. It was Kim's! Everyone began to panic about them vanishing, but Alya thought they were playing a sick joke on them.

Nathaniel starts panicking as well as everyone else, "They've vanished!" he holds onto your waist.

You gently pat his shoulder. "Let's not freak out guys. Are best bet is to stick together. Strength in numbers, right?"

Everyone nods along filling much safer with other people.

Alya suggests, "Or they're playing a sick joke on us."

Domi nods along, "That could also be true, but better safe than sorry. Let's go to the principal's office and figure out what's going on."

"We should go to principal Damocles' office and tell him what's going on!" Marinette told. "Nino, quit filming! Its not helping!"

"Not a chance! This is just getting good!" Nino continues to film. He noticed that Adrien was walking away. "Yo, Adrien! Where are you going?"

Adrien turns to his friend. "I left Officer Jones' jacket back there! Should probably wear it in all the scenes." He left to get his jacket.

Everyone goes upstairs to see Mr Damocle is okay. Vanitas  stopped in the middle of stairs. He took it out of his ear and drops it on the stairs. He quickly found a hiding spot. Echo flew out of his vest. "Why did you take off your earing, Vanitas?" He asked

"I have to make them thing I went missing too, so I can transform." he replied.

"Smart thinking." Echo smiles mischievously. "How was the kiss~?"

Vanitas frowns and ignore the kwami. "Echo, blue moon rise!"

Everyone was looking for Mr. Damocles, but he was missing too. What's worse is that the room was covered in the strange goo. No surprise that Nino was continuing to record everything on his phone.

"Has anyone seen Marinette?" you asked

"Vanitas' gone too!" Noe exclaims.

Chloe huffs taking out her phone, "I'm going to call Daddy! He'll figure it out."

You blurted, "Have you guy's never seen a horror movie? Has anyone watch Resident Evil? Phones never work."

Not listening, your friends try anyway as both her and Nino sigh. 'We're all going to die.'

"No bars."

"No coverage." "We told you so. Boo-yah!" Nino exclaims.

Everyone goes outside to search for them, but they found something else. Alya spotted Marinette's phone and you found Vanitas' earring by the stairs. Everyone began to notice that they were trapped inside the school thanks to the pink goo. They try to get a cell signal, but still nothing. Before anyone could get scared, Ladybug appears.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"We're just trapped in here with a goo monster just for fun. If we find hidden guns in the locker room." You sarcastically comment.

Ladybug, or Marinette, is still furious and jealous of you, thus resulting in glaring at you  unbothered.

 "Ladybug in my movie? This is legit!" Nino was excited.

"And on my Ladyblog!" Alya joined in.

"We've got to calmly evacuate the building, okay everyone?" Ladybug instructed.

Then Cat Noir and Sapphire appears at the door. "Uh-uh, easier said than done, Ladybug!" Cat Noir said.

"He's not kidding, Ladybug." Sapphire had his arms crossed. 

"Double legit!" Nino got more excited.

"Sapphire and I tried to cut through the goo, but it's no good. Totally indestructible. So, looks like we're trapped inside the school for now. Just stay put and try to relax, guys." Cat Noir lead the two heroines away. "Shall we take a stroll, my lady and bat man? We both know that Hawk Moth's taken another innocent victim somewhere at school."

"And there's only one way to get rid of this pink goo and get everyone outta here. Capture that victim's akuma." Ladybug told.

"Exactly. I love it when you read my mind..." Cat Noir flirts.

Seeing Ladybug getting annoyed, Sapphire bonks him in the head. "Don't you know its never a good idea to have romance when you're in a horror movie?"

"Sapphire's right and we better find this thing first, and its prisoners." Ladybug said.

Cat Noir stopped rubbing his sore head. "Wow! You did it again!"

Nino gets closer to the trio. "Don't mind me, finding the missing peeps and solving this crazy mystery with Cat Noir, Sapphire, and Ladybug... This movie's gonna be so swank!"

" Ladybug began to lead the group. "Stay together, right behind us!"

You and everyone were trying to find Max and Kim as they tried to stay within the group. Chloé decided that she and Sabrina were better off without them and they left to hide somewhere else. They entered inside the class where they were first shooting their movie. Once they were inside, Ladybug spayed something. It was a shoe on the ground.

"Anyone recognize this shoe?" Cat Noir questioned.

"That's Adrien's shoe!" Nino exclaims.

 Sapphire kneels down as he examines the shoe. "That's strange. I don't see any slime here."

Nathaniel was kneeling next to the teacher's desk. "Yes, there is." Suddenly,something grabs him. The desk is thrown and it reveals the new villain, Horrificator. "Heeelp, help, help!" Nathaniel shouts.

Sapphire picks up danger and wrap his wire around Nathaniel's waist and pulled him towards the Horrificator and the monster roared while everyone looked at it in fear.

"Everybody run!" Ladybug orders, The students run off, all except for Juleka.

"Awesome." She smiled. Horrificator roars at Juleka, but she wasn't even scared. "So awesome."

The Horrificator shrink a little and try to spit goo at Juleka,Ladybug grabbed her and ran with the others while dragging Juleka behind her.

Seeing Juleka brave around her, Horrificator shrinks down. She spits goo at Juleka, as you grab her away just in time and leads her back to the group. Nino was grabbed by Sapphire, Ladybug as Cat Noir fights Horrificator.

"Ew! What's your name Droolcator?" Cat Noir joked

The Horrificator spit at Cat Noir and Sapphire as they dodge the attacks while Nino was recording everything. "Cats aren't afraid of slimy toads like you!" He continues to dodge the goo.

Nino chuckled to himself while getting good filming of what's happening in front of him, Ladybug grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room and Cat Noir and Sapphire jumped down next to her.

"We better hurry up and find out where that akuma is hiding!" Ladybug said.

"That could be a challenge because I can't see it!" Sapphire exclaims.

The Horrificator spit goo at the four, Nino dodges it but not the trio. They landed on their feet and quickly moved out of the way before the Horrifactor landed on top of them

Horrificator spits goo at them, but they avoid it. They got out of the classroom and into the court. Horrificator follows them as she continues to hold Nathaniel hostage.

"Help!!" Nathaniel cried in fear while Nino was recording the action and the Horrificator roared loudly and saw the group of teens hiding and it grew bigger at their fear.

"It feeds on fear!" you noticed.

Horrificator spits goo at the heroes, but they avoid it. Ladybug goes to ties her foot with her yo-yo. Cat Noir and Sapphire try to attack it with their weapons, Horrificator spits goo at them. Seeing that their trap, Horrificator grabs Ladybug and spins her, trapping her in goo by the basketball hope. Horrificator goes for the other students, who they screamed in fear, causing her to grow bigger. She saw Ivan and recognized him. Instead of taking him, she licks him affectionately and takes Alix.

"Oh no! It's taking Nath and Alix!" Rose screams.

You make your way to the heroes, picking up Cat's baton, "The more scared people are of it, the more powerful it gets! By defeating fear, we defeat it!." Extending it to create a crack in the hoop, freeing Ladybug,

"That's a good start, but maybe we should get out before this goo hardens." Sapphire said.

"Did you see how it just left Ivan alone?" Ladybug questioned.

"Yeah, what's that all about?" Cat Noir was confused.

You gasped. "The monster's got to be Mylène!"

Doing the same thing to Sapphire and Cat Noir, you continues, "That would explain why it left him alone."

The other students join the trio. "Where are Sabrina and Chloé?" Alya asked.

Sapphire pushes you slightly behind him with a smirk, "I'll feel better if you stayed behind me Ma Cherie."

"As you wish." you shrugged as Ladybug stares at you still a bit hostile about the kiss.

Everyone began to try to find Sabrina and Chloé. Suddenly, they heard her scream and follows the screams. They made it to the classroom, but they were gone. Instead of feeling down, Ladybug told them that they could track the monster down by following the goo. As they followed the goo, they made it to Horrificator's lair, in the cellar. Everyone could see that cellar looked like from a monster movie. The other students were trapped in the goo.

Walking at the entrance, Ladybug calls out, "Anybody in here?"

"Ladybug, it's me, Chloé Bourgeois!" Chloé cried out.

"Don't worry! We'll get you out of there!"

"Well, hurry it up already!"

"Is everyone here? Mr. Damocles? Alix? Nathaniel?" Ladybug called out for the others. The others were calling out to her. "Adrien! Adrien?!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine!" Adrien's voice yells. Is Marinette, (Y/n) and Vanitas, alright?"

You shuffle your feet, "Yeah, Don't worry about me. How 'bout Vanitas?"

Vanitas chuckles smiling down at the ground, "Me as well!"

Ladybug glares at you irritated with the conversation, "Yeah, everyone else is fine."She tries to pry open the goo pod to release everyone. "Ugh, they won't budge!" The students cried for help. "Just try and calm down, we'll find a way to get you out of there!"

Suddenly, Horrificator appears and spits goo to prevent their escape. Horrificator jumps in front of Sapphire. "Okay, now I'm getting scared." Ladybug backs away. Cat Noir throws a goo cocoon at Horrificator and she attacks him.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug summons her power and guitar strings appeared. "Guitar strings? Are you kidding me? Guitar, music... Mylène's song!"

Ladybug uses her vision, and the things on a desktop, like traffic cones and lids, flash. Ladybug catches the desktop with her yo-yo. Sapphire joins Cat Noir to keep Horrificator busy from Ladybug worked on her idea to stop this this horror.

"That's it. Enough's enough. Cataclysm!" Cat Noir summons his power. He uses his Cataclysm to make the bars rusted, trapping Horrificator. Ladybug gives trashcan lids to Rose, traffic cones to Nino and Alya, Ivan a dust sweeper and tray, and a box to Juleka.

"Okay, we're all going to sing." Ladybug said.

"Wait we have to sing?" You  asked.

"The only way to get through this to get your fear under control. You all know Smelly Wold, don't you?" Ladybug explained.

"Seriously? Smelly Wolf?" Cat Noir questioned.

"Care to join us, boys?" Ladybug gives him a trash lid and she gives Sapphire a broom with guitar strings. Cat Noir makes a drumset with the pots and trashcan lid. Sapphire plays with the guitar strings as she smiles.

"Okay everyone! 1, 2, 3, 4!" Ladybug begins to sing. "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, trapped in the stinky hut..." Soon everyone began to sing along. "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, I'm gonna kick your...Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy drool. Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, you are just silly!" 

Horrificator roars at them to scare them, but she starts to shrink. She begins to shrink enough that she was no longer a threat. Everyone views over the tiny Horrificator. She sees Ivan and she leaps into his arms. 

He spotted something on her head. "That's the same button I gave to Mylène!"

"That's where the akuma is!" Ladybug grabs the pin and breaks it. This caused the akuma to fly out. "No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" She catches the akuma with her yo-yo. "Gotcha!" She releases the butterfly. "Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous ladybug!" She throws her Lucky Charm and everything goes back to normal.

The goo disappears. and Horrificator turns back into Mylène. Ivan was glad to have Mylène back.

"Pound it!" The trio fist bumped.

Nino takes on more video of the heroes, which kinda annoys Ladybug and Sapphire. "Awesome."

{~Outside City Hall~}

Everyone was at City Hall as Nino was showing the Mayor the movie they made. In a few minutes, Nino comes out of City Hall looking gloomy.

"We didn't make the cut! He said the monster was a horrible replica! Completely unbelievable! No joke!" Nino complains.

"Don't worry, bud. This is how all good movie directors start out." Adrien comforted his friend.

Noe nods, wrapping an arm around the two boys, "He's right. This is only the beginning."

Nino sighs, before it turns into a smirk, "I guess. Besides, both kisses turned out to be worth it."

The comment, makes both you and Vanitas blush.  "Nino!"everyone laugh, except a certain blue-nette, who frowns.

As everyone says their final goodbyes, both you and Vanitas decide to walk home. 

 "Do you want to grab a pizza?" Vanitas asked.

You feverishly nod and would do anything to spend more time with him. Chuckling, Vanitas grabs your hand, dragging you to a pizza shop.

Once the two of you grabbed your pizza, they stopped by La Seine to enjoy both the pizza and the sunset.

You lean back with your hands, watching the sunset. "The city is so beautiful. It's so breath taking."

"Yeah.... breath taking." Vanitas who was beside you agrees.

The setting sun's light accentuated her already gorgeous features, making your eyes sparkle like stars, as the light glittered across the water.

You hint that you almost forgot to give Vanitas back. "Oh! I almost forgot. Here." you showed him his earring.

"My earring." Vanitas totally forgot about it.

"Yeah, when you got captured I thought I could give this back to you."

He laughs nervously and took it back. "I must've drop it somewhere and I thought someone stomp on it. Thanks Luv."

"You're welcome. I'm glad your okay." you smiled.

"You worry for me huh..." Vanitas did not know how someone could grow more and more beautiful and caring each passing day.

As someone who sees themselves as undeserving of love, it will take a lot of time from Vanitas to accept this relationship with you.

Vanitas can predict when you're going to be affectionate with him but when you catch him by surprise. He will of course be giddy at the thought of you hugging him and even more if you ask him to carry you. His heart won't stop racing at your words.

It will take a long time for Vanitas to return your affections genuinely. You would have to reassure him that he is deserving of this love no matter how hard he tries to push you away from him.

He'll be cruel he'll say some mean things, he's definitely not an easy person to be in a relationship with but you would have to drill the idea into his stubborn brain that you love him.

 Marinette did not get a wink of sleep that night.

She was still pissed at you and Vanitas had your first kissed.

It's not Fair! She was suppose to kiss Adrien in the movie! Not you! "This means War bitch!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 36 19
*COMPLETED* Adrien would realize many things but could it be love? Would it come from the lose feelings for Ladybug over Mari? Could he still balance...
2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
12.5K 369 21
At a Parisian boarding school for adolescents gifted in the fine arts, brooding pianist Adrien Agreste and aspiring costume designer Marinette Dupain...
19.2K 550 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...