Depressed Boy's Love

By princessali777

Samuel Lenard, surprisingly the school's heartthrob and most wanted boy in school. It's surprising because he... More

What Am I doing?
I know that I don't know what I'm doing
Relax to Study and Study to relax
Monday's curse is another man's Monday Blessing
Sam it up for me
A dollar for a Test
A challenger
Good Company
Just One Look
A/N
Today, I met the most annoying girl
A hella Annoying Girl
To boil you alive
Cat Girl
Apologies from Author
Chicken Nuggets
Angel Lucy Ilves
Christmas Special
You're not An Angel
Blush. Crush. Hush
A Day Without You
I'm Sick
Richie's Sleepovers
I care
Let me make you Happy
More Wolf than Urchin
He Loves Me, She Loves me Not
A/N apologies
Friends
What Friends Do
Play The Violin
I Can't Kiss You
Phone Numbers
Josh Evans
Dreams and Nightmares
A/N
A/N: Greatest Apologies
Chelsea Troubles
Medusa
Old Wounds
I belong to You
Sweet Tears
First Date
First Day On The Job
My Second Job
Sleepover with A Surprise
Up And Running Again
I'm Not A Pervert
Operation: Make It Official I
Submission
Operation: Make It Official II
A/N
Operation: Make It Official III
Staying In
Operation: Make It Official... Final And Prom

Prom Buzz

1 0 0
By princessali777

Angel's POV*******

The school days went by like a whizz and a buzz, and I was very excited for prom! I couldn't be more happier!

"You can't see me before the prom, Sam! It's bad luck!"
"Jeez, Angel! For the twentieth time, we're not getting married!"
I gasped "You mean... you don't want to marry me?"
After twenty times of going over the same dialogue and knowing the end result, Sam would just sigh and give up "You're impossible"
I'd kiss his forehead "Get a nice tux on for me!"

Yup! Things were going great! And everything was falling into place!

It was nearing our final exams and we were studying like crazy, a lot of students were already on my side, supporting my relationship with their dear Senpai.
Heck, I even baptized some of the Lenard Simps!

The girls and I decided to celebrate by going on a shopping spree. Of course, Oliver wanted to tag along.

"It's a girl's day out, Sam. No guys allowed" I pouted in the cafeteria, as we sat together with Fifi and Oliver.
Samuel scoffed loudly "Why does Oliver get to go?"
I mumbled "He's pretty much classified as feminine"

Oliver whined "Hey!"
"You are" Fiona shrugged, causing Oliver's shoulders to droop a little.

Oliver's expression then turned into that of a guy that just got an idea.
"Hey, Fifi, say, how would you like to go to the dance with me?" He asked warily, yet with the slightest ounce of confidence.

I watched in bewilderment as Fiona's face turned a slight shade of pink and she nearly choked on her sandwich.
"M-Me? With you?" She spat.
"Yeah! Yeah!" Oliver confirmed "It'll be fun, you'll see! The dancing! Drinking! After party sex—"

"OLIVER!!" We all shouted in horror.
Oliver's eyes widened "What? It happens!"

Fiona hid her pink face by covering it up slightly with her hand, which she was leaning on, "I mean... s-since no one else is obviously going with you... and you're so dramatic that you need to have a date...I'll go with you... but just because you literally begged me to!"

Oliver gave her a toothy grinned which caused her to bite her lip in frustration.

Samuel and I exchanged looks and I grinned like the grinch. Samuel shook his head with a slight frown etched on his face, but I was determined to get this ship-a-sailing!
So to say, we 'Lost' Fifi and Oliver in the mall and left without them. They'll find themselves eventually... right?

_____________________________________

"So who's your date?" Beatrice asked me in class another time (It was a library period. No teachers actually come into the class)
I raised a brow at her and snarked "Washington"

Beatrice rolled her eyes "That's not possible. He's dead"
I groaned and buried my head in my two hands.

Vivian smirked "I won't be surprised if you two win Prom King and Queen title"

I blushed "Even if I am nominated for prom Queen, I could never be. More Students would vote for Richie"
Vivian rolled her eyes at me "Wanna bet on it, smart ass?"
I growled "Hey! I promised I'd only bet with Sam!"
"Oh really? And what kind of bets do you make?" Beatrice asks curiously, with a teasing smile.
"Oh, you know. Indoor bets and all"

Vivian raised a brow "You mean indoor 'jokes'?"
"No" I replied curtly.

There was a moment of silent, then I asked "Hey, who're you guys taking to prom?"
Beatrice bit her lip and sighed almost dreamily "Allen. He's taking me to the after party"

Vivian gagged "Who knows what kind of dirty stuff they'll be doing in there"
Beatrice let out a squeaky moan, just thinking about it.

"I bet Sam could never get you nearly as excited as Allen has made this freak" Vivian snorted.

I turned my head to the side, away from them, so they wouldn't see my face heat up at all the rushing memories "You wouldn't dream of it, Vivian"

Vivian gagged "You guys are gross!"
Beatrice huffed "Oh, stop it with all the hypocrisy, Vee! You won't even tell her about how Tad asked you to go with him fro prom and you agreed!"

My head instantly snapped towards the two "Really?"
Vivian turned a dark shade of pink, but Beatrice blurted out everything "Get this, Tad invited Vivian over to his place and she agreed! One minute, they were talking and watching action movies filled with werewolves and other weird stuff! I mean, why watch that, when there's K-drama?"
(A/N: Pls don't hate me. I have nothing against Action movies or fantasy stories if werewolves and vamps. It's just the character's opinion)

"Get to the point, Beatrice!" I whisper-shouted.
Beatrice jolted "Oh yes! Well, they later hooked up. And Tad asked if she'd go with him to prom! And she said 'YES'!!!"

Vivian blushed and looked away, trying to keep her poker face on.
"Was he good?" I teased, and Vivian slammed my desk hard.

"Now, shoo. I gotta read, else, Sam's gonna kill me today" I complained
Vivian smirked "You mean tonight"
I rolled my eyes and watched them leave my seat. A classmate approached me to get explanation on a particular topic, and so I got back to busy studying again.

______________________________________

"Enoch is going to ask me out to prom!!! I heard him talking about it with some of his friends, today!" Gracie screamed as we walked down the halls. I just smiled warmly and asked "So?"
She spluttered "So?! You're asking me 'SO'?!!!"

She looked utterly flabbergasted and I just sighed "Enoch is pretty okay, why don't you—"

She shut me up right there "No! Don't you dare finish that sentence! Just the thought of it ruins me! And I can't tell him no unless I have a date to the prom!"
I stared at her blankly "Uh... you actually can"
She shook her head violently "It would be rejecting him! And I've never rejected a boy before". I snickered, "Figures". Gracie shot me a glare and I ate my words instantly "Your boyfriend's starting to rub off on you, I see"

Gracie slumped her shoulders and let out a deep breath "They say what goes around comes around. If I reject his proposal, I might get rejected too, eventually. Or worse, my brother might get rejected on HIS prom! Or worse! I might get rejected on my wedding!"

I gasped for dramatic effect "No!"
"Yes!" She cried, "I have to find someone for the prom and tell Enoch that I already have a date!"
I mumbled "I wonder who the lucky guy could be"
Gracie punched my side and I laughed.

"I gotta swallow my pride and start asking the public! Everyone's too scared to make a move so it's gotta be me!" She spat.
"I thought you needed to get ASKED to prom?" I pointed out.
"I just need to tell them to ask me. What's the big deal?" She shrugged.
"It's bigger than you make it seem to be then..." I murmured and walked into my boyfriend's classroom.

Sam's eyes lit up when he saw me and a small smile tugged on his lips. I walked towards him and gave him a full kiss on the lips.

"Hey pup" I purred, burying my face in the crook of his neck and inhaling his scent.
He yelped and blushed red, "A-Angel!"

His classmates all swooned over us and just went back to their normal activities. Fiona walked by and hissed "You can't keep a minute to yourselves can you?"

I sank my teeth down on Sam's skin and he hissed and jumped. I smiled smugly and mumbled "No"

I could feel Fiona's glare "You're disgusting"
Gracie let out a snort like laugh and walked away "I'll wait for you in the car"

"I missed you" I whispered into Samuel's neck.
He firmly wrapped his arms around me "I missed you too"

I took a whiff of his fresh masculine scent "Mmh? What did you miss about me?"
He ran his fingers through my thick curls and I moaned faintly "Your face, your hair, it really is fascinating, you know? Especially when it's big and puffy, like a ball of fluff... your annoying voice"

I smacked him "This was supposed to be sensual, you twit"
He chuckled and pushed me away slightly so I could look up at him "Too bad"

I growled and pouted "You-You horrible man!"
He leaned down to kiss my forehead and laughed.

We both walked out of the school to Gracie's car, where Oliver was joining us for the day.

I got home, and Sam insisted that he stay some time in my house.

...
WARNING: HOT SCENE COMING THROUGH!!!! ⚠️ ⚠️‼️‼️
"A-Angel!" Sam moaned as I pumped my hand faster.
His deep moan echoed all over the room as he bucked his hips into my hand.
Soon... thick white spurts of liquid were sprayed directly into my hand and Sam slumped on the bed, completely exhausted and out of breath.
WARNING: HOT SCENE END!!!! ⚠️ ⚠️‼️‼️

I kissed his forehead lovingly, before he left for the bathroom to clean himself up.

I sat there thinking hard about the final phase of our plan. Everything was put in place, everything went according to plan.... we just had to execute it right so Chelsea and Richie will be stopped... forever... and I just had to stay away from the punch.

Sam came out of the bathroom, and rummaged through my wardrobe for some clothes- after months of being together, we finally got the idea of bringing some of our clothes to the other's place in case of sleepovers.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I needed a really good shower to brainstorm...

Richie had been my best friend for years... Sam has been my boyfriend for months... Josh, my boyfriend for years... yet Richie and Josh never treated me any close in years to how Sam had treated me in months. Ironic isn't it?
And Chelsea? Man, Chelsea just hated my guts!
Made me miserable for years and for no reason at all. Now, she's gonna get what's coming to her! A good taste of her own medicine.

All the pain, anger, hurt I felt were washed away by the hot droplets of water that came out of the shower head above me.

I was finally going to win this battle...
It will finally be over...

I'll finally be happy...
Won't I? Yes... Yes I will...

I walked out with a towel wrapped around my body and noticed that Sam was already knocked out on my bed. I smiled as I dressed up and dried my hair with a small towel before before climbing in and sleeping next to him.

I'll finally be happy...

A/N: SORRY, THIS IS LESS THAN 2000 WORDS. FINAL IS GOING TO BE ABOVE 5k! Author's Honor! 🙋‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 77 25
It was a seemingly normal school life for Sarah. She had good friends, decent grades... and a crush. Duh. However, things change this regular schedul...
951 0 41
⚠️ Warning: angst, tragedy, major character's death --- Elli returns the kiss passionately. Their very first and last official kiss. Everything i...
10.8K 7.1K 41
•[COMPLETED]• This is about an highschool model named Angel who is tired and bored of the same old boring life. Each day,she wishes to quit but she d...
8.7K 183 30
She was a nerd. He was Mr. Popular. Samantha discovers that everything can change with just a mere incident. As her journey into highschool begins...