𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 35 ( im getting better)

1.2K 49 0
By idontlikethisthing

—Ariana POV—

Gently I closed the door for my dressing room. Y/n collapsed onto the small sofa chair I had in the room. Lately, she's been off not acting the way she would usually be acting. It's a bit worrying but y/n says that it's just stress from performing all the times and jet lag.

I didn't buy it at all but I don't want to pry into her especially if it's nothing. I've been on a sort of bad girlfriend streak and I'm not trying to make things worse between us by nagging her in her ear.

"Hey baby how you doing." Y/n sat up and god did she look miserable. From her rumpled-up clothes to the constant look of tiredness on her face just looked like someone who looked exhausted. "I'm good just a bit hungry."

I went into my mini fridge and pulled out a small container of raspberries. "Here." I handed y/n the small container of berries. "I know it's not a lot but it should help keep the hunger at bay." Y/n smiled a genuine smile and started to eat the berries.

"Feeling a bit better." Y/n smiled and nodded her head. One by one she would put the raspberries on her fingers like little hats and then would eat them. "Ari take a bite." Y/n held out her raspberry-covered finger and I giggled at the sigh. Carefully do not bite her finger. I don't think she'd be very happy with me biting her finger.

I sucked up the raspberry tasting the tasty sour fruit. "It's good." Y/n gave me a thumbs up a large raspberry rested on her thumb prompting me to suck the raspberry off Y/n fingers. "My berry. You stole it." I started giggling and then took a handful of berries from the container and rested my head on Y/n's shoulder. "I love this." Y/n randomly blurted out. "Love what?" Y/n put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to her. "Love this. us laughing and giggling while we steal berries from each other."

I relaxed in Y/N's embrace. "Yeah, I guess this is nice." silence filled the room I and started swinging my legs. The chair was pretty high, and I was pretty short, so my legs didn't touch the floor. So, like a little kid, my legs were swinging freely without touching the floor. Y/n chuckled sweetly. "I just realized your legs don't touch the floor. You're so tiny." Y/n Pepper kissed my forehead. God did I just want to jump into her clothes and cuddle up next to her? "Does it bother you that I'm tiny?"

"Not at all." y/n cups my cheeks and turns my head to face her. "Ari you are perfect. and I love every bit of you." I don't know why but hearing Y/n say that felt better than the hundreds of compliments that I've gotten over the years. "Do you mean that?"

"of course Ariana." I dropped my head I could feel guilt spilling out of me. I thought back to how I reacted when I saw those girls on Y/N's phone and how I never even thought to bring it up and ask her. "Ari is everything okay? you want to throw your emotions out into your emotion dumpster." I started to chuckle. "Man, I fucked up bad."

"what." I pushed myself out of
Y/n arms and stood up. "y/n there is something I did and I've been keeping it inside instead of doing the smart thing and confronting you." I grabbed Y/N's hands and held them my thumb ran against her knuckles. "a few days ago I went through your phone and checked your Instagram and saw all those girls' posts you liked."

Y/n looked shocked her mouth opening and closing like a fish. "And for a while, I felt like shit because I didn't look anything like those girls. they were all curvy and tall with thick thighs. While I'm." pointing at my body my voice started to crack. " I look the exact opposite of that. and my mind went wild with scenarios and it's the reason why I've been acting this way I'm so stupid because I never even thought to confront you because I was scared how you'd respond." I cut myself off and take a deep breath.

I could tell I was rambling and I didn't want to go on a long speech about how my stupid delusions made me do stupid things. "all I'm trying to say is I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the dick-biting and all the violent acts out of jealousy because I'm so God damned insecure. and even more fucking needy." I start to get choked up on my tears. no, I shouldn't be the one crying one is the one who should be crying I caused her so much pain over some stupid Instagram posts.

"Ari don't do this." I snuffed up my tears. "don't do what? take responsibility for my actions." Y/n sighed and then gently y/n pulled me down and sat me on her lap. "stop insulting yourself. you did this last time when we got into a fight and I refuse to let you talk bad about yourself." our last fight...

that was barely a week ago and here we are again. maybe I should've given up on us after all if were fighting again already over something so stupid maybe we aren't meant to be together.

Y/n cupped my cheeks gaining my attention and bringing me back to reality. "I already know what you're thinking. and no we're not breaking up. this isn't even an argument where just having a conversation like what all couples should do. so, wipe those tears away." Y/n ran her thumbs across my cheeks rubbing away the tears stains on my cheeks and I let out a sharp breath. the pain in my chest fading away.

"Now let's get to the core of this problem." Y/n squeezed my face "It seems like every time we fight it's because you won't tell me what bothering you." Y/n was right.

Each fight we've ever had which was only three in our five-month relationship had something to do with me not communicating. "So you're saying it's my fault our relationship is failing." Y/n squeezed my face. "Our relationship isn't failing. and secondly, nothing is your fault."

"but it is my fault. because of me and my stupid insecurities, our relationship isn't making any progress." I tried to look away I didn't want to look at Y/N's face but she held my face tight stopping me from looking away. "I hit you because of the drama with your ex and I abused your dick because I was devastated at the thought of you losing your sexual attraction to me."

"And who brought it on? Me. I was being stupid by getting friendly with my ex knowing that I got a girlfriend and liking girl's posts when the only girl I should be fawning over is you." Y/n awkwardly looked to the side. "And Beyonce but that's not the point." I start to chuckle. "you know Miss Carter ain't ever going to notice you." Y/n scoffed all cockily. "that's what you think. no one can reflect my charms forever." Y/n smiled. "I mean that's how I got you."

I started to blush. "yeah, I guess you're right." slowly I leaned in and pecked Y/N's lips. they were soft and plump and had a slight chocolate taste to them. "you've been eating chocolate haven't you." Y/n smirked I could already sense the pickup line coming. "what better way to give a kiss than with Hershey kisses." Y/n pulled out a box of Hershey's Kisses. but these were different from the usual Hershey kisses. mainly the big fat word Vegan on the box.

"Vegan Hershey kisses." taking the box I ran my fingers gently over the packaging and for some reason, I felt like crying. "I mean it wouldn't be fair if you weren't able to have any kisses." I felt teary-eyed. "oh baby I love it I want to eat them all with you." none of my exes not even Mac went out of their way to get me a vegan version of one of my favorite treats. "nah you can have them. I already ate my own."

"Really." I was hoping deep down that she'd say no so we could feed each other chocolates and then get all turned on and have food sex. "Yeah eat as many as you want." Quickly and gently I opened the box making sure not to damage it's adorable packaging.

Inside were larger than usual chocolate kisses engraved with words that looked to be in German. Taking one out I took a large bite the flavors of cinnamon and chocolate mixed perfectly and as I kept chewing I got to something crunchy. It was almonds that had to be.

The light sweet and nutty taste to it made the chocolate taste even better. "God these are good." Without a care, I sat down on Y/n's lap. "And each kiss is a different type." Eating the rest of the chocolate kiss I had in my hand I stared longingly at the rest of the 9 kisses wondering what flavor would each be.

"Ari you are so beautiful." Y/n rests her head on my shoulder. "Thank you, baby." Y/n's strong arms wrapped around my waist. "You're not too bad yourself." Y/n chuckles and I continue to eat my chocolate kisses till I get halfway through them and realize all this sugar isn't that good for me.

I closed the box and took a deep breath. "I'll try to be better-." I turned back to look at Y/n. "At sharing what's going on in my head." Y/n smiled softly. "And I'll try not to be such a dumbass when it comes to your feelings."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 124 24
"π‘»π’‰π’†π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’„π’π’†π’‚π’“π’π’š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, π‘¨π’“π’Šπ’‚π’π’‚" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
318K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
4.5K 296 7
They said when you met the love of your life, everything will make sense. But why does it feel different... why does it seem too complicated? Can't...
223K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...