Abhira Family (One Shots)

By sakshikhera4581

These are one shots of the Abhira family. Not related to the original story. They are just my imagination for... More

MOTHER'S DAY
Dadu-Pota Day
Brother's Bond
Love Is In The Air💕
Accident (part 1)
ACCIDENT (PART 2)
Buzzed
A Normal Day
MYRA
Happy Father's Day
Memories
Chidkuram
A Family Affair
Family Affairs - II
Family Affairs - III
A Date To Remember
Happy Birthday
Girlfriend?
Crazy in Love
Lag ja Gale
Cravings
Sick Day
Brownies?
Cravings -II
Neglected
Discord-I
Discord-II
Discord-III
Conversation
Attack
Sunday- Fun day
Interview
Honeymoon-I
Honeymoon-II
Lost And Found
Tough Times
Nani House - I
Nani House - II
Nani House - III
Can I Marry Your Daughter?
Picnic
Where Did Babies Come From?
Abhir's Day Out
Allergies
Happy Anniversary
Hamesha And Forever
Abhir Birla -I
Abhir Birla-II
Moments
Abhir Birla- Bonus chapter
Picken Chocks
Differences-i
Differences-ii
Differences-iii
Differences-iv
Differences-v
Anime V/S Disney
Roohdariyan-i
Roohdariyan-ii
Roohdariyan-iii
Roohdariyan-iv
Roohdariyan-v
Roohdariyan-vi
Roohdariyan-vii
Author's Note

Roohdariyan-viii

1.3K 101 50
By sakshikhera4581

Abhimanyu and Akshara are sitting in a doctor's cabin waiting for Akshara's latest scan reports. It's been six months since Akshara has started the chemotherapy. It is a tough time for the family, especially for Abhira but they are fighting it together. They are taking one day at a time.

Akshara is getting nervous about her reports. She is feeling better than before. She knows she is making some improvement but how much that she doesn't know. She held Abhi's hands and started playing with his fingers. This is Akshara's new habit. Earlier she used to play with her hair when she felt nervous, but now it is no longer an option. So, she played with his fingers instead.

Abhimanyu looked towards his wife and smiled. His once strong, beautiful and curvy wife is now so frail and thin bones protruding out of her. But she is still the most beautiful girl in the world for him. Her hair starting to grow now, and she has a cute pixie cut. Abhi still remembers the reaction of his kids when they see their mother without any hair.

They failed to recognise their mother without hair. Anaira cried her little eye out for the hair of her mother. Initially, she refused to believe that Akshu was her mother only. Abhir is so sad and worried to look at his mother in this condition. But Abhimanyu and other family members explained to them the reason for the loss of Akshu's hair. They still did not know the main reason or that she had cancer but they did know that their mother was not well. So, the kids were really attentive to Akshu's needs. They took care of her. Anaira didn't throw any tantrums regarding food or doing homework. Abhir also completes his work on time so his mother won't get disturbed. They are doing everything they can do to make Akshu happy. His kids are the most understanding kids in the world.

Abhi's reverie broke when the doctor entered in the cabin with Akshra's reports. " Sorry guys, mujhe thoda late ho gya. Aap logo ne zayada intezar toh nhi kiya na mera", asked the doctor.

Abhira shakes their heads negatively.

"That's good. So, tell me Akshara how are you feeling now?" asked the doctor.

"I am feeling good doctor. I can eat more than two bites now", said Akshara jokingly.

"That's good to know Akshara. You are responding really well to the treatment. Better than what I was expecting. Your last scans were excellent. It showed immense progress. So, let us see what this latest scan tells us", said the doctor. Abhira holds each other's hand when the doctor is examining her reports.

"Well, Akshara and Abhimanyu I am very pleased to announce that you are finally cancer-free. Your therapy has ended because these latest scans showed that you are healed", said the good doctor. Abhira's eyes glistened with tears. They were speechless and didn't know what to say.

"You are in remission now Akshara. You have come for a check-up every 3 months for a year and after seeing your progress we will decide on the next appointment schedule. So, I will see you after 3 months then", said the doctor. 

Abhimanyu and Akshara got up and thanked the doctor profusely. Abhimanyu hugged the doctor for saving his life. He can't thank him enough. He in every sense saves the reason for his living. He will always be grateful to him. After thanking the doctor and getting the latest medicine for Akshara the couple moved to their destination.

Both of them didn't speak a single word to each other. They are holding each other's hands. Abhimanyu stops the car at the park. The park witnessed their proposal, their first patch-up and so many ups and downs of their lives. This park is their place, Abhira's place. 

"I am Cancer-free, Abhi. We won Abhi. We won", whispered Akshara. Tears were flowing from her eyes at a rapid pace. Abhi's condition is no better. Tears are flowing from his eyes too. He hugged Akshara tightly and cried like a baby. Both of them were crying so hard. Finally, after months their trial and tribulations had ended. Their months of pain were flowing from their eyes in the form of tears today. There is no stopping of it.

"Hum jeet gye Abhi. Finally, everything has ended. We won Abhi", said Akshu.

"Yes, Akshu hum jeet gye. Thank you for not giving up. Thank you for keeping your promise. You fought like a warrior Akshu. You fought for our family, our kids and most importantly for me. We won Akshu", said Abhi.  Abhimanyu took Akshara's face in his hands and kissed her with the passion he had been holding for months. She kisses him back with equal passion. He peppered her face with numerous kisses. 

"Abhi, oh god, I love you so much that I can't put it in words. Thank you for everything. Abhi, every minute of every day for the past six months you have made me loved and cherished. You loved me even when I broke into night sweats. You loved me even when I vomited straight for a month. You loved me even when I lost my hair. You loved me even when I couldn't stand properly or do anything. You loved me even when I threw so many tantrums. You loved me in my bitchy mood also. Thank you for loving me so much Abhi. We won this battle only because I have your support. Mai tumse hoo Abhi, sirf tumse. Tum nhi toh kuch nhi. Akshara Birla is alive today only because she has Abhimanyu Birla with her", said Akshara.

Akshara stood on her tippy toes held his face and kissed him over and over again as she sobbed. Abhi is holding the most beautiful woman in his arms. He will remember this moment always. 

"Akshu I have met so many people in my life. I have treated so many patients but you are the strongest woman I have ever seen. You have an amazing heart and compassion and your ability to love is beyond anything I have encountered. I love you so much baby, so so much. Aur ek baat humesha yaad rakhna Akshara Birla hai tabhi Abhimanyu Birla hai. Abhimanyu can't live without his Akshara", said Abhimanyu.  Abhimanyu and Akshara sat beside the tree they had planted years back on Akshu's birthday. They are not talking but soaking in the happiness this moment holds for them. Finally, in the evening they went home to tell their family good news.

The couple reached the Birla house in some time. Every member is present in the house. Akshara ran towards Harsh and hugged him tightly. "Mai nhi hari papa, mai jeet gyi. I am finally cancer-free papa", she whispered. The moment these words left from Akshara's mouth all the hell broke loose. Harshvardhan Birla ever so stoic sat down on the sofa and started crying hysterically. He cried so hard. The family never witnessed Harsh in this state. His daughter's suffering finally ends. She is safe. His little girl is safe. He wrapped his arms around his daughter and hugged her tightly. Both of them are a mess. 

The family looked towards Abhimanyu for an explanation and he told them about Akshu being cured of cancer. Everyone in the family was crying, hugging each other, and congratulating each other. Their daughter finally won the biggest battle of her life. Battle against life. Their daughter is victorious. They are dancing, jumping up and down and celebrating Akshara's life.

"Guys, mujhe aap sab se kuch kehna hai. Please can I have your attention", said Akshara. Everybody nodded and took a seat. 

"Thank you so much, everyone. Aaj mai yha pr khadi hoo, apse sabse baat kr paa rhi hoo, hum sab yeh din celebrate kr rhe hai it's all because of you guys. Mai jitna bhi kahoongi woh kam hi hoga jo aap sabne mere liye kiya hai. But phir bhi I want to thank you all. Aap sab ne sirf mera hi nhi mere Abhi ka aur mere bachon ka bhi dhyan rakha. You supported them when I can't. Mai aaj yha hoon only because I have you guys who supported me and stood with me like a rock. Mai har roz kanhaji ko thank you bolti hoo kyuki unhone mujhe Birla Family di hai. I love you guys so much. I feel so proud and honoured to be a Birla. Papa aap humesha kehte hai na Birla's are the best. You are absolutely right Birla's are the bestest family in the world. I am so lucky to have you guys as my family." said Akshara with teary eyes. She hugged and thanked each member of the family individually. They all are her support system.

"Bhabhi, stop with these tears. Aaj toh khushi ka mahaul hai toh let's celebrate", said Neil. He turned on the music system and everybody started dancing. Finally, the day when everything ends well for them. The fight that every member of the family has been fighting for the past 6 months culminated to an end that too in a victorious way. They are dancing and celebrating. Neil brought out the crackers from the storehouse and burst them to celebrate this day. Birla's will never forget this day in their lives ever. The fight that started six months back with tears also ended with tears but this time with happy tears on everyone's face. They thank god tremendously for giving their house happiness back to them. 

Abhi and Akshu standing at the back and observing their family celebrating Akshu's well-being. Akshu squeezed her husband's hand and thanked him for always having her back, and for not giving up on her. He trusts her when she doesn't trust herself. She mouthed 'I love you' to him. He said that back. Their moment broke down by Anaira who took both of her parents to dance to celebrate. They danced their hearts out with everyone.

Kisi ne sahi hi kha hai, ALL's WELL THAT ENDS WELL. For Abhira it is the perfect ending after all the trials and tribulations they have faced in these past months. This is their version of happy ending. Abhira's version of a happy ending.

THE END 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 2.5K 31
I know many people love abhira a lot but I like abhirohi a little more. So thought to write on them. Images used are not own by me. Story updates wi...
27.1K 1.4K 24
ITS FROM SHOW YRKKH IN THE SHOW EVERYONE IS BUSY PRAISING ABHINAV FOR HIS GOOD DEEDS AND AKSHARA IS BUSY WITH HER SO CALLED HAPPY FAMILY. AAROHI WITH...
21.5K 1.1K 9
This book consists of one shot and short story on my beloved couple Abhimaan. Some plots will be taken from serial and some will be my own imaginati...
56.4K 3.3K 33
Hyy famm... this is my another ff on Abhira... show some love ❤️ Abhimanyu nd Akshara had arranged marriage.. after 4 years of their marriage they bl...