THE Red Hot-Blooded Habanero...

By FayeSanchez957

Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older si... More

Chapter One: A New Mission Given
Chapter Two: Is This The Place?
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha's Information
Chapter Three: This Is Where Our Journey Begins
Chapter Four: Demon Slayer?
Chapter Five: Mt Sarigi
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Six: Sakonji Urokodaki-sensei
Chapter Seven: Tranning
Chapter Eight: Sabito And Makomo
Chapter Nine: You Two Are Ready For The Final Selection
Chapter Ten: The Final Selection
Chapter Eleven: After Seven Days
Chapter Twelve: Our Ranks
Chapter Thirteen: Family Bound
Chapter Fourteen: Our Own Steel
New Story
Chapter Fifteen: Our First Mission As A Demon Slayers
Chapter Sixteen: Swamp Demon
Chapter Seventeen: Fear Of The Demons
Chapter Eighteen: Asakusa Tokyo
Chapter Nineteen: Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter Twenty: Demon Doctor
Chapter Twenty-One: A Red Headed Woman
Chapter Twenty-two: Meeting Zenitsu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Another Mission
Chapter Twenty-four: The Boar Head
Chapter Twenty-five: Under The Mask Is A Beautiful Face
Chapter Twenty-Six: Chaotic
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The House With A Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Uchiha And Uzumaki Clan
New Book Cover
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Uzumaki's Clan Taste In Men
Chapter Thirty: Chaos In The Morning
Chapter Thrity-One:Mount Natagumo
Chapter Thrity-Two: Lower Moon Rui
New Stories
Chapter Thrity-Four:Will You Come With Me?
Chapter Thrity-Five: We Meet Agan Water Hashira
New Story
Chapter Thrity-six: Reunited
Chapter Thirty-seven: Hashira meeting
Chapter Thrithy-eight: The Trial Of Rui and Nezuko
New story
Chapter Thrithy-nine: Will you resit?
not a chapter
Chapter Forty: Reckless Uchiha
Chapter Fourty-One: The Uchiha-hime

Chapter Thrity-Three: Hand Them Over

355 13 8
By FayeSanchez957

Thrid pov:

Rui and Sayake just stared at each other one is glaring while the other one has a dot eyes looking at the pale child "are you perhaps shy dattebane?" Sayake asked while she tilted her head to the side confuse for someone who was deemed to be the smartest she can be an idiot at times is this helping well sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't as it's much more of a 50/50.

" are you stupid."Rui said while looking at the red headed woman who looked at him with dot eyes while she process the word that the child had said to her" stupid, did he just called me stupid? " Sayake asked herself while looking at the white headed child while Kurama and Ahari were laughing at how stupid the conversation is turning out to be.

"I was just asking you dattebane." Sayake said as she looked at the boy with her index finger pointing at him this remind Sayake of Saya when they would tease each other and sometimes argue about little things this was so like it.

Sayake didn't know that she missed home so much as tears slowly fall down her eyes she miss her mother her father her baby brother Saya she miss home was it selfish of her to think of wanting to go back just to be with her family once again leaving the people here to suffer was it a selfish act for her to think of such thought.

Seeing Rui as he remind her of Saya while Rui stood there awkwardly as the red headed female cry whipping her tears she looked at Rui as she went near him Rui has his guard up but was surprised when Sayake hugged him she felt warm "arigato." Sayake said as let go giving Rui a head pat and leaving the place to look for Tanjiro and the rest.

While Rui stood there "she's so warm." Rui thought while looking at the place that Sayake had left at but he can't help but see a black headed woman when he first looked at Sayake as the woman reminds him of someone, someone that he can't seem to remember but he liked the feeling of someone caring about him.

As Sayake run she started to look for Tanjiro and Inosuke as she was running she found them running after something "thunder is it going to rain?" Sayake asked herself as she looked at the two worried but she knew who that person is running to the direction as she was to worried for Zenitsu.

As soon as she arrived she saw Zenitsu lying on the top of a small hut with poison covering a little part of his body "Zenitsu-san please hang in there dattebane." Sayake said as she kneeled near him with both her hands stretch as her hands started to glow although the poison won't be taken out.

Atleast this will help Zenitsu for a while "please don't die on me." Sayake thought while looking at the yellow headed male Sayake had started to feel that someone was nearing them not wanting to be caught she left with the poison almost gone from Zenitsu's body.

She rather not be caught and be seen as a demon but knowing that she was able to heal Zenitsu just a little bit means a lot to Sayake knowing that she was able to help him in a way "he is a strong kid dattebane." Sayake thought while looking at the sky with a smile on her face.

"but the brat is a coward." Kurama said while Sayake just sweat drop knowing how blunt Kurama is even Ahari agrees with Kurama knowing that it was true but the kid still has a lot of improvement to have and they both know that Sayake will help them with everything she has.

Sayake had always wanted to finish her mission yet this mission had been so hard for her knowing that she won't be able to see her family for so long yet she wanted to help this world without hesitation she is doing it as Sakaye keep on walking she finally saw Tanjiro but in front of her was the white headed boy she had meet.

"Tanjiro-kun there you are." Sayake said as she walked pass Rui as she went to Tanjiro checking up on him while he stared at her with wide eye does she not know that she just walked pass a lower moon while Rui just looked at her in shocked she didn't try to attack him while she had the chance no in fact she has the upper hand so why didn't she do so.

"why does she care so much for him?" Rui thought while staring at the scene in front him and his so called sister "I told you to stop being reckless dattebane." Sayake said as she looked at him with her hair slowly raising up like nine tails.

While Tanjiro can only bow his head knowing how scary the woman can be while Sayake turn to looked at Rui as she looked at him going near the lower moon was on guard as Sayake's hair started to go back she looked at him with a smile as she spoke.

"he didn't hit you did he?" Sayake asked while looking for any injuries in Rui since Sayake has a soft spot for kids she can't seem to get mad nor want to kill any of them "Sayake-chan he is an upper moon." Tanjiro said as he pulled the woman away from them.

The sister was trembling in fear she looked at Rui "I know that Tanjiro-kun." Sayake thought while looking at Rui she knew he was a demon she knew that he killed a lot of people but to her he is still a child that she can't see to hurt them but when she looked at Rui he reminds her of her brother Saya.

"take back what you said." Rui said as he looked at Tanjiro who was still holding onto Sayake Rui wanted to go back to their topic before Sayake arrived "the bond you have will never be a true bond." Tanjiro said which only angered by his words.

While Sayake just stood there silent not knowing what to do she is already protecting Nezuko if she was to add Rui it will cause her more than what they are doing for Nezuko knowing that Rui had already killed someone no he had already killed a lot of people.

Now that Sayake looked at the place some tree have blood in them Tanjiro as some wounds on his forehead and his cheek his sword was snap in half "so they had already  started to fight." Sayake thought but her thought were caught off short when weebs were being thrown as them.

Rui was attacking them already while Sayake wasn't having a hard time it can't be said the same for Tanjiro even with a broken sword Tanjiro was still fighting while Rui kept on attacking "even so he holding back as to not kill me." Tanjiro thought as Sayake was now right next to him "he is still over powering Tanjiro-kun." Sayake thought while looking at the two.

With one swip pull of the strings a whole weeb was now hoovering above Tanjiro and Sayake "I can't dodge this." Tanjiro thought while he looked at the strings of web on panic and in fear while "I have to protect Tanjiro-kun." Sayake thought as her body moved so did Nezuko going out of her box to protect Tanjiro.

Blood can be seen as Tanjiro stared at Sayake and Nezuko in horror they took the hit although it was Sayake that took most of the damage" Nezuko, Sayake-chan!" Tanjiro yelled as Nezuko had fallen it was a good thing Tanjiro was able to catch her as Sayake stood still blood she was covered in blood.

Tanjiro without hesitation hide with Sayake and Nezuko" Nezuko, Sayake-chan hang in there. "Tanjiro said in a panic completely forgetting that Sayake can heal herself" that girl emerge from the box and defend him while that woman protect them both. "the spider sister said while looking at the three.

While Rui's eyes can only shake as shehe pointed out" are they your siblings? "Rui asked as Tanjiro was trying to apply pressure on Sayake's wound as he was trying to connect Nezuko's arms" so what if they are? "Tanjiro asked no he yelled not taking his eyes of the two.

" his younger sister hand been turned into a demon while his older sister is still a human if they stayed by his side that a genuine bond. "Rui said as his sister looked at him" and I want it. "Rui said while looking at the tree that Tanjiro and that two were hiding.

Rui's sister was shocked to say the least as she spoke" you can't abandon me. "Rui's sister said as Rui looked at her angry as he spoke and raised his hand" SHUT UP. "Rui said as he is now looking at his sister that he had just hurt slicing her into four pieces with the tree behind them getting destroyed.

Tanjiro can't help looked up" none of you were ever able to fullfil the roles you were assigned. "Rui said as he looked at his sister his silver eyes were duel while Sayake can't help but feel bad for them while she is being scolded by Ahari and Kurama" wait brother. "the sister said weakly.

" go kill the humans that had been wondering all over this mountain. "Rui said coldly while looking at his sister" alright, yes ill do that. " the sister said as she picked up her head and left not wanting to be punished by her brother" boy let's talk, just the two of us. "Rui said as he looked at the bush.

" come on out. "Rui said as he looked at the tree Sayake wanted to stop Tanjiro but he just hugged her and Nezuko" your fate now is death. "Rui said with one finger above his lips while Sayake looked at Tanjiro her eyes filled with worry.

" so listen close, I'll impart to you how you can escape your fate. " Rui said but what he said next shocked and anger Tanjiro" I want you to give them to me then I will spare you alive. "Rui said but he wasn't done yet" as of today instead of being your older and younger sister they're mine."Rui said Sayake is willing to give herself up for both Nezuko and Tanjiro to be safe.

" first off Nezuko and Sayake are not a thing there's no way they'll ever be your sisters. "Tanjiro said as he hugged them tighter in fear of what is going to happen to the two of them.

Tashiro secret:

Did you know Sayake had always liked looking at the moon

Kurama and Ahari was so mad that Sayake let herself be hurt

Rui wanted to feel the warmth Sayake gave him

Giyuu wonder if he will ever meet Sayake again

Hey guys so it had been a while hadn't it I was so busy that I forgot to update our examination will be tomorrow and this was my only free time so I decided to update today thank you all for supporting me it really means a lot to me so thank you so so much

Ss you guys on the next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 1.3K 20
He was out off her life, their lives..... He wasn't informed that they officially had settled down. He comes back 12 years later when his mission is...
193K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
20.4K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...