✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

De ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

73

319 10 0
De ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(73)

Volume(73)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volumes (72).Next chapter: Volumes (74).

Fang Li looked at the potato plants, then looked at the soil situation, and said: No, it is still a normal height, if it grows 10 centimeters tall, you can hit it a little. However, the humidity of this land is a little wetter than other places, which should be the reason.

Oh oh. Professor Xie looked at the ground next to him, turned his head to look at Shen Qin, wrote it down, wrote it down.

Remembered, teacher. Shen Qin replied.

Professor Xie took out another piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Fang Li.

Fang Li took it, opened it and looked at it, densely packed with many words, what is this?

are all accumulated problems, aren't you always absent, often can't touch you, I take it with me, thinking about when I will meet you and give me answers. Professor Xie replied.

Fang Li smiled helplessly, it's still live broadcasting, can I go to your lab at night?

Professor Xie looked at the group of people following behind him and nodded reluctantly: "Well, you remember to come." Lao Hu seems to have problems with you too.

Good. I will definitely go, and I will also go to Grandpa Hu.

Fang Li and Ding Kai continued to walk down.

After walking away, Ding Kai asked: Professor Xie, how long have they been here?

They have been here for more than a year, and they record the growth data of various plants every day, study their growth habits, record field management, etc., which is more detailed than us, which helps me a lot. Now our staff planting manuals are all compiled according to Shen Qin's sister's information.

Ding Kai looked back at the figure of the old professor and felt deeply the difficulty and tenacity of scientific research workers.

Fang Li and Ding Kai took the audience to visit and learn about various earth crops, and also took them to see chickens, chickens, ducks, ducks and pigs, and to understand the earth's original poultry and livestock.

The audience was satisfied with watching it.

That little pig looks so cute, my God, how fat it feels! I really want to touch it!

That duck walks so funny, shakes and shakes, and has a round butt.

Chicks and ducklings are yellow velvet, and the thieves are cute! I want to have two as pets.

In the early hours of that night, a spacecraft entered Earth's atmosphere.

But the moment they entered the atmosphere, in the wheelhouse of the spacecraft, a crew member reported in panic: Report captain, we are locked by shipborne missiles!

The captain immediately came over, what's going on? Who is the other party?

Captain, received a call request from Earth. Is it connected? Another crew member reported.

The crew looked at the captain of the spaceship.

Captain: Pick up!

The crew connected to the communication, and the voice from the opposite side came.

T17CB65822417, this is the Earth Command of the Imperial Military Department, you have entered the military management area, please stop where you are immediately and inform your intentions.

Stop it! The captain heard that it was the military department and quickly asked people to stop the spacecraft.

He used to take the walkie-talkie, his fingers were a little shaky, he just obeyed orders to buy fruits that could treat mental disorders, and he didn't want to be locked by the missiles of the military department.

Why didn't the above tell him that the earth is a military administration area?

This indiscriminate intrusion into the military management area will be arrested!

His voice trembled a little, and he replied: "This is T17CB65822417, we are employees of Yaoxing Trading Co., Ltd. from the planet T17, and we came to Earth to buy fruits and vegetables that can cure mental disorders after seeing the news."

The opposite replied: Please wait.

Captain: Okay The

captain looked at the screen in front of him of their spacecraft locked by missiles, a layer of sweat broke out on his forehead, and his heart was shaking.

After about two or three minutes, the captain felt as if an hour had passed, and finally a reply sounded on the other side.

After request, Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. is temporarily not accepting walk-in visitors, please leave immediately.

The captain also wanted to fight again: we, we are here to buy fruits and vegetables.

Please leave quickly, this place has been included in the military management zone, and if you do not leave, our side will take action.

The captain's heart trembled, and he quickly said to the crew: "Quick, go quickly."

When it sailed out of the earth's atmosphere, the missile lock of the military department was also withdrawn, and the captain wiped the sweat from his forehead and called the leader.

Ministry, Minister, the earth has been zoned for military administration, and as soon as we entered the earth's atmosphere, we were locked by missiles from the military department. You need to make an appointment with that company in advance to enter.

Chapter 59: Peach Blossom Luck When the

Minister of Finance heard the captain's report, he was also stunned for a moment, when did the earth become a military management area?

But this is not the most important thing now, he hurriedly said: Then hurry up and make an appointment! Be sure to buy it!

The captain wiped his sweat, wondering: Minister, it's late at night on this side of the world, and the appointment is not until tomorrow they go to work. But don't worry, I checked their phone number before, and I'll make an appointment as soon as they come to work tomorrow.

Must be fast.

Yes, yes.

The Minister of Finance hung up the phone and quickly called his wife at home, and then to the parliamentarian above him.

Parliamentarian, do you see any way to do this about the Earth becoming a military administration?

When the congressman heard this, he said, "No way, who let you mess up the earth's affairs." Now the earth is in the hands of others, private property, as long as it does not violate the laws of the empire, others can do whatever they want. Moreover, in the establishment of military administration areas, the military department has autonomy, and the parliament cannot intervene. You can find another way.

Minister of Finance:

Hung up the phone, the Minister of Finance pondered for a long time, the last time the earth's affairs were not done, and the biological mother/father of the child could not be found, and there were already some opinions about him above. Next year, my term is coming up, and now, I have to let it be useful.

When the Minister of Finance was tangled, many spacecraft flew outside the Earth's atmosphere, and without exception, they were all blocked out.

The people inside anxiously began to call for connections, trying to dredge up relationships.

Chu Cheng was woken up several times and simply turned off the computer.

The sun came out and a new day came.

After Fang Li finished breakfast, he went to the military headquarters with Chu Cheng, and Rong Min told them to go over to have something.

Rong Min was still eating in the restaurant, and Professor Hu was at the same table.

Fang Li went over to sit across from him and handed him a lunch box, Uncle Marshal, Grandpa Hu, morning, the canteen made egg cakes, brought you some.

Early. Rong Min took it, opened it, and gave Professor Hu a clip first.

My favorite omelettes. Professor Hu unceremoniously took a piece and ate it, and asked Fang Li: Little Fang Li, you sold more than 100,000 catties of fruits and vegetables yesterday, how much are you going to sell today?

There are also 1340,000 catties. Speaking of this, Fang Li was happy, smiling furiously, Grandpa Hu, do you know, we are now popular on the Internet! Yesterday, their program group broke the ratings, and the star blog was talking about our fruits, and we didn't have to advertise, saving a lot of advertising costs.

Professor Hu laughed, knowing that he knew that yesterday he listened to Xiao Qin and Xiao Shen discussing them. These fruits and vegetables, with the effect of treating mental disorders, do not need to advertise at all, you see, wait for those media reporters to come to report, where do you need to work hard to advertise, no need, hahaha.

yes, I think so too. Fang Li is also somewhat beautiful.

Rong Min suddenly said: They have already come.

Fang Li was stunned for a moment, who?

The media, as well as some others who wanted to buy fruits and vegetables, were stopped out of Earth's atmosphere. Rong Min said.

Fang Li was surprised: They have already arrived? So fast?

Well. Twenty-two media outlets, six companies, and two private spaceships arrived at midnight last night, and some more arrived in the morning. They are all parked outside the Earth's atmosphere waiting for your appointments to work.

Fang Li looked at Chu Cheng, they moved quite fast.

As expected, it only takes five or six hours to get closer to Earth. Chu Cheng replied, and helplessly said, my phone was burst.

Want to come to Earth?

Chu Cheng nodded.

Fang Li patted him sympathetically, Uncle Chu, you just turn off the computer.

Chu Cheng: I set up groups to avoid disturbing.

Fang Li gave him a thumbs up, and then turned his head and asked Rong Ming: Uncle Marshal, did you come to us to talk about this?

Rong Min has already eaten, right. Go back to the office and say.

Several people moved to the office and Rong Ming threw it at themA piece of information, take a look.

Fang Li and Chu Cheng took the thick wad of information and looked.

The more he looked at Fang Li, the wider his eyes became.

Wow, it looks like we're really on fire. Fang Li looked at the information, all of which were the information of the personnel on those spaceships waiting outside the Earth's atmosphere.

Fang Li pulled out a few sheets and asked Rong Ming: Uncle Marshal, your political enemies have also sent people?

Rong Min nodded: they said that they came to buy fruit, of course, other purposes were not excluded.

Chu Cheng turned to a page, frowned slightly, and the First Pharmaceutical Company of the Empire also came.

Fang Li flipped back a few times and saw it, he glanced at it, Uncle Chu, what do you think they are here for?

Explore the truth, buy fruit and go back to study. Chu Cheng replied.

Fang Li thought for a while and asked, "Will it be bad?"

Chu Cheng looked at him, what do you think?

Fang Li shrugged, no matter what they meant, the soldiers came to cover the water.

Chu Cheng smiled and looked at Rong Ming, Patriarch, we don't have to cooperate with outside enterprises at this stage. If the media does, an influential company will do.

Rong Min nodded and asked, "Which one?"

Won't it come later? Wait and see. Fang Li said.

Chu Cheng: Yes, I should receive a lot of appointments today, and I will pick another one when the time comes.

Rong Ming: Okay, you guys have decided to tell Xia Yang.

After discussing things, Fang Li and Chu Cheng were ready to go back, and when they walked to the door, Fang Li remembered something again, and turned back to remind Rong Ming: Uncle Marshal, the moon is full tonight, don't forget.

Rong Min nodded: Good.

For more than a year, as long as they were on Earth, they would bask in the moon together every full moon night as agreed.

At first, Rong Ming's cognition of this activity only felt that the beast form was very comfortable, and it was only after he practiced with Fang Li that he understood that on the night of the full moon, using the beast form to bask in the moonlight could actually promote his skills.

After knowing, he didn't miss a moon basking once, and when he went out to do errands, he tried to rush back to bask in the moon with Fang Li before the full moon.

Fang Li and Chu Cheng went back, almost eight o'clock, the two went to the office of the electronic sales department together, yesterday Fang Li did not see the grand scene of hundreds of thousands of vegetables and fruits sold out in a minute, he wanted to see it with his own eyes today.

At this time, in the other twenty or thirty planets of the empire, there were many, many people waiting for the arrival of eight o'clock like them.

These planets have different times, some just wake up in the morning, some are going to work, some are at mealtime, and some places are midnight or even early in the morning.

However, at this moment, they all have an extra clock on their optical brains, showing the same time as the standard time in the eighth eastern region of the earth.

They were all reminded by the alarm clock at least five minutes in advance that the fruits and vegetables that can treat mental disorders were about to be snatched!

Fang Li brushed Xingbo and looked at the messages of netizens.

Five minutes to go! Brothers and sisters, my heart is beating so fast!

Our boss just sent a notice in the group to remind us that it was time. Colleagues who are not orcs and sub-orcs are also crouching to help us grab!

I got up at two o'clock in the morning! Xingbao.com has opened!

There are still three minutes left. I turned off all the apps in order to make the internet faster.

With two minutes to go, I'm going to squat.

Comments are noticeably less.

In the office group of the T5 Planet Empire First Pharmaceutical General Company, the general manager office sent a message.

[Xu Min, general secretary of the General Manager Office: Brothers and sisters, there are still two minutes, and the president who grabbed the prize will each be 20,000! ] Rush Rush! 】

【Marketing Director Sheng Ye: No matter what kind of vegetables and fruits are OK, just grab it! 】 】

They have already issued a notice yesterday, and everyone in the company has stopped their work at this point in time today to grab vegetables and fruits.

They have opened various electronic sales platforms, clicked into the official flagship store of Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd., refreshed it over and over again, and waited for the fruits and vegetables to be on the shelves.

Twenty thousand, I must grab it! An employee said.

Me too, my rent is about to be paid!

Another employee struggled, I wanted this fruit more, I needed it too.

Hey, you guys think too much, let's grab it first.

In a high-end villa in Dixing, the Minister of Finance and his wife also got up from the bed, and also called the maids up, everyone sat in the living room, and each logged in to a sales platform.

Attention, it's almost time. The Minister of Finance said.

Why is it not on the shelves yet? The minister's wife's refreshing hand did not stop.

It's coming, it's on the shelves! Grab it! A servant said.

Why didn't I brush this out? Ah there there is the

minister's wife a meal of operation fierce as a tiger, randomly ordered a product that I don't know what it is, the specification is ordered at random, the quantity is +++++, add to the shopping cart, pay [This product has been sold out, can not pay

, please wait for the merchant to replenish. 】

Huh? Why is it gone?! She quickly re-ordered another item

[This item has been sold out and cannot be paid, please wait for the merchant to replenish it.] 】

She is not dead set to order again, continue to order, and point again

【This item has been sold out and cannot be paid, please wait for the merchant to replenish the stock. 】

【This item is sold out and cannot be paid, please wait for the merchant to replenish the stock.】 】

When she refreshes it again, all the product information fields have become sold out, waiting for the merchant to replenish the stock.

Ah, sold out! The minister's wife was dumbfounded, and hurried to see her husband's interface, did you grab it?

The finance minister looked up in frustration: No.

The minister's wife patted him and asked the others: What about you? Grabbed it?

The servants shook their heads again and again, and they were all sold out.

Couple: It's too hard to grab.

The minister's wife waved her hand, go to sleep, and continue tomorrow.

Back in the room, the minister's wife pulled her husband, the arranged person can't get in, we can't grab it, otherwise, you go to find Rong Min to help?

The Minister of Finance suddenly had an incredulous face, ripped off her hand, your brain is broken, let me go to Rong Ming? Have you forgotten what I have to do with him?

上一章:分卷(72)下一章:分卷(74)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...
122K 3.3K 17
After sixty-seven years of careful planning Thea escapes from the captivity of orcs, bringing a newly captured Thranduil with her. This walled in gir...
34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...