š„ š šˆ š“ šŽ šŒ š„ || šŠ.š...

By ktsukkii

š˜/š š‹/š, š€ š†šˆš‘š‹ ššŽš‘š šˆšš“šŽ a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human... More

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ”.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ–.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸŽ.

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”.

1.7K 24 78
By ktsukkii

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟏𝟏𝟎

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 hurting and your legs sore as shit. Katsuki's arm is wrapped around your back, his legs intertwined with yours.

You attempt to get up, Katsuki's grip around you tightening as he stuffs his head into the crook of your neck. You sigh as you try to pry his arms off of you.

"Katsuki, we have to get up. The class wants to eat brunch." You tell him as he groans.

"Who gives a fuck about them. Stay with me." He says as he lies down on you.

You groan as well, pushing Katsuki off of you since your body is already sore enough. You throw your legs over the bed, standing up and grabbing a pair of underwear as you make your way to the bathroom.

You have to hold the wall the whole time, your legs shaking with every step. You finish using the bathroom, brushing your teeth and washing your face.

As you observe your face, your eyes travel down your neck, making you blush furiously. You run your hands across the multiple dark hickeys on your neck, a little bruising from Katsuki's hands as well.

You throw your hair up in a quick messy bun, making your way over to Katsuki who was still laying down. You sit on his lap as you cross your arms over your chest and glare at him.

He quirks a brow at you, confused, "Look at my neck! Idiot!", you say as your cheeks tint pink slightly.

He smirks at you as his eyes wander across your neck, "Damn, didn't know you liked it that rough.", he answers.

You roll your eyes at his response, lightly smacking his arm as he rests his hands on your thighs. He rubs circles on them as his features grow softer.

"Does it hurt?" He asks as his hands gently touch your neck.

Your heart warms at his words, "No, but how am I going to cover these up? I will NOT face our classmates like this.", you say as he rolls his eyes.

"Who gives a shit what they think, they should know you're mine." You sigh, shaking your head as you get off of Katsuki's lap.

"I'ma head to the store really quick to buy concealer. Brush your teeth and shit while I'm gone." You tell him as he nods his head mockingly.

You slip on a random pair of shorts, quickly teleporting to the store, grabbing concealer and paying for it as the cashier gives you a weird look. You internally groan, feeling embarrassed as you quickly teleport back.

You teleport back into you and Katsuki's room, grabbing the concealer out of the bag as you apply it to your neck. Katsuki comes out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth as he stares at you lazily.

You continue to apply more, blending it in with your fingers. You smile victoriously at your now covered neck as you make sure you didn't miss any spots.

You take off your shirt, immediately covering your breasts as you forgot you hadn't been wearing a bra. You can see Katsuki smirk at you as you flip him off and go through your clothes to find a bra.

You turn away from Katsuki as you clip your bra on, joining him in the bathroom to grab your deodorant.

He had finished washing his face, turning around to grab you and kiss you. You kiss him back gently as his hands grip your waist. You wince, causing him to pull back and observe your body carefully.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" He asks you as he picks you up to plant small kisses on your waist.

You look in the mirror, not even having noticed the bruises on your waist either. In the moment, the pain had felt good and turned you on, but now you only felt sore.

"I'm okay, dummy." You tell him as you bend down and kiss his lips.

"Fuck, I didn't mean to be so rough on our first time. I got carried away." He admits as he kisses you back sweetly.

"It's okay, I liked it." You add with a wink, making Katsuki smirk.

"That's my girl." He says as he carries you out of the bathroom and lies you down against the bed.

Katsuki peppers kisses all across your stomach and your waist, lightly kissing your thighs as well. You know that's his way of making sure you're okay and comfortable after last night.

He then grabs both of your hands and locks his fingers with yours, pinning them above your head. He places a sweet kiss on your lips which makes you melt.

Katsuki gets up to change, you following suit so you two can go out to eat with your class. You change into some short, dark blue jean shorts, throwing on one of Katsuki's shirts with a skull on it.

You tie the shirt behind your back, letting it fit your figure instead of being baggy. You slip on your high top black and white chucks, letting your hair fall silkily over your shoulders with light mascara and your eyebrows done.

You look over to find Katsuki done changing as well, he literally wearing the same thing as you except with jean pants and his shirt not being tied.

You nudge his side as he gives you a weird look, you gesturing to the fact that you two are matching. "Look, idiot! You copied me." You say as you cross your arms over your chest.

Katsuki smirks down at you, picking you up and setting you on the dresser. His hands massage your thighs as his eyes gaze all across your body. You rest your hands on his chest as you give him a short kiss on the lips.

Katsuki bites your lip, preventing you from pulling away as he kisses you deeper. He picks you up again, setting you on his lap while he sits down on the bed.

His hands grip your hair tightly, yet also gently, as he pulls your head back. He kisses along your jaw, bringing his mouth to your ear.

"You look good in my shirt, I'd fuck you senseless if we didn't have to meet up with those idiots." He says huskily as he kisses your lips once again.

Your stomach feels invaded by butterflies at his words. You internally roll your eyes at how horny your boyfriend is, but then again, so are you.

You decide to tease him, slipping your hand under his shirt, letting it fall beneath the waistband of his jeans as well.

You look him in the eyes with an innocent smile on your face, "A little quickie never hurt anyone.", you say as you bring your hand up his shirt again.

Katsuki smirks at you, bringing his hands to grasp his shirt and pull it over his head. You smirk internally, knowing Mina and Kirishima were supposed to show up any minute now.

Then, you hear a knock on your guys' door, you quickly getting off of Katsuki as the door opens. "My bros, you guys ready?" Kirishima asks with a wide smile.

You can hear Katsuki click his tongue, grabbing his shirt. Mina comes up to you as Kirishima goes to Katsuki, "Girl you look so good! You wear that shirt way better than Bakugo!", she says as she kisses your cheek.

You smile, hugging your best friend, "You look cute too babe! Ugh, shark head over there doesn't know what he's missing.", you whisper the last part with a wink.

She slaps your arm playfully as she nods her head in agreement. Meanwhile with Kirishima and Katsuki, Kirishima looked at him with worried eyes.

"Bro! Are you okay? Your shoulders look scratched up, like someone was clawing at your shoulders!" He asks, worry laced through his voice.

"Tch, shut up and mind your business Shitty hair." Katsuki tells him as he slips his shirt over his head.

Kirishima puts his hands up in defense, sighing at his best friend's mean demeanor, "My bad for lookin out for my bro!", he says as he walks back over to you and Mina.

"Someone's grumpy, am I right?" He says as he shakes his head.

"He's always grumpy!" Mina says with a laugh as you and Kirishima laugh as well.

"I'M NOT FUCKING GRUMPY, YOU ALL ARE JUST IDIOTS." Katsuki yells as he stomps out of the room.

You sigh, Mina giving you that look that tells you to take care of your boyfriend. You quickly catch up to Katsuki, he clicking his tongue as he shoves his hands into his pockets.

You wrap your arm around his, resting your head against his bicep as the two of you walk to the restaurant. Upon arrival, you make Katsuki face you, grabbing his hands.

"Don't be mad at them, they're just teasing you. That's what real friends do." You tell him as he rolls his eyes and looks away.

"Yeah, but they're fucking annoying."

"So? You need to put up with them-"

"Yeah yeah whatever, I know." He responds mockingly, leading the both of you into the restaurant.

You look around for your class, finding Izuku and Ochaco already there. Along with Iida, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu as well. You and Katsuki sit down, Katsuki choosing to sit all the way at the end because he didn't want to talk to any of those, "losers".

Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, and Jiro all enter at once, the place becoming ten times louder just due to them. Though, the look on Jiro's face said she didn't want to be associated with them, making you laugh.

The rest of the class starts to pile in, Aizawa being the last one to show up. You, Katsuki, Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero all sit together at one end, while Izuku and his friends sit together at another end, some of the girls sitting in the middle as well as Aizawa.

A waiter comes, grabbing the orders for all of your guys' drinks, and passing out menus. Katsuki's hand stays on your thigh, rubbing circles on it as he looks through the menu.

You sometimes wonder if Katsuki has a form of social anxiety when it comes to being in large groups like this. He already doesn't like being around your friends when you all go out, and he won't go if you don't go.

Or maybe he just truly hates everything and everyone, except for you.

You snap out of your thoughts, deciding to have whatever Katsuki's getting. You place your hand over his, causing him to look at you, "What're you getting?"

"Tch, like hell if I know. Might not even eat at this shitty place and go get ramen or something." You roll your eyes at his answer, placing a hand on his thigh as you lean over to point out anything that looks interesting.

You list a good amount of options that look appetizing, Katsuki not even paying attention to you. You look at him as his gaze is already fixated on you.

"Didn't know your hand on my thigh would turn me on so much." Katsuki says as he adjusts his jeans.

You blush as Katsuki smirks, placing a hand over yours. 'We're having lunch with our class! How the hell is he still so horny??'

You ignore his remark as the waiter comes back to grab orders. Your whole class starts to order, you internally feeling bad that the waiter has to take care of all these kids.

Katsuki ends up ordering nothing but a small appetizer to share with you, saying he'll take you out for better food once you all get back. You smile widely as your heart warms, "Someone's in love.", you tease as you shove his arm playfully.

He rolls his eyes as his hand grasps yours, squeezing it tightly as Kirishima bothers him about something presumably stupid. You admire Katsuki's features, eyes focusing on every little detail of him.

Finding yourself smiling at the way he converses with Kirishima, giggling at everything he says. 'I'm falling in love.. aren't I?' You question yourself with a small smile.

Kirishima begins to tease Katsuki, making Katsuki ignore him with a scowl on his face. You brush your thumb against his hand comfortingly as the scowl on his face gets replaced with a small smile, his features becoming soft.

He plants a small kiss on your hand as Kirishima and Kaminari immediately tease him. He begins to yell at them as your thoughts run crazy due to your boyfriend's affection. 'Wrong. I'm already in love..'

An hour passes by as the class enjoys their brunch out together, conversations being made non-stop from everyone. Even Katsuki would engage in conversation with you and Mina.

Everyone pays for their own food, some people offering to pay for their friends. Aizawa instructs you all to get your luggage and any other belongings from the hotel seeing as the bus back to school just arrived.

You and Katsuki walk back to your guys' room as you make sure you're not forgetting anything. You two zip up your luggages as you make the bed and Katsuki organizes the bathroom.

After he finishes, you wrap your arms around his neck as you kiss him sweetly. He kisses you back softly as you pull away and look at the room, "Going to miss having our own little room together.", you say, resting your head against his chest.

"Stay over at my house tonight, who cares if that old hag says no." Katsuki says as he kisses your head.

"Mm, okay. But! If she says no, then I'm not staying. I love and respect Mitsuki okay?" Katsuki rolls his eyes as he mutters a small, "Whatever".

Katsuki grabs your hand, throwing your small bag of luggage over his shoulder and grabbing his own with his other hand. You sigh as you realize there's no point in offering to carry your own luggage seeing as Katsuki will just disagree and ignore you.

You two reach the bus as others start to pile in as well. You and Katsuki sit in the back, you getting the window seat and Katsuki the isle. Kirishima and Mina sit beside the two of you with Kaminari in the middle of you all.

Katsuki pulls out his Nintendo Switch from his luggage as he ignores Kirishima trying to talk to him. A small smile makes its way onto your face at how stubborn and childish your boyfriend is.

You rest your head against Katsuki's shoulder as the bus begins to drive its three hour long departure back to U.A. You swing your legs over Katsuki's as he rests his console on your thighs. You rest your hands on his lap and close your eyes to take a nap.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The bus comes to a halt, jolting you awake as your friends start to make their way off the bus. Katsuki grabs your guys' belongings, helping you get off the bus as you groggily walk.

You two begin to walk to Katsuki's house before you stop, grabbing Katsuki's hand as you teleport the both of you to his house. "Too tired to walk, huh?" Katsuki teases as he squeezes your hand.

You yawn in response, making Katsuki chuckle. He opens the door, the both of you taking your shoes off and Katsuki placing the bags down. Then, as you should have expected, Mitsuki comes running from the kitchen with a big smile and open arms.

"Y/N, Katsuki! I missed you two so much!" She exclaims with arms wrapped around the both of you.

Her energetic and optimistic aura wakes you up as it makes Katsuki's mood drop. She squeezes the two of you tightly as she plants kisses on both of your guys' cheeks.

"I missed you too, Mitsuki."

"Tch, fucking let go of me weirdo."

Mitsuki smacks Katsuki's head as she ignores him and hugs you fully instead. You hug her back and she immediately leads you towards the kitchen. "Are you hungry, sweetie? I'll make whatever you want!"

"I'm taking her out, old hag. She doesn't want your food." You cross your arms at Katsuki's words, glaring at him as he looks at you confused.

"Actually, I want whatever you feel like making Mitsuki. Ignore him." Mitsuki sends you a thumbs up as you make your way to Katsuki's room.

Katsuki follows soon after as he closes the room door behind you two. You immediately lie down on his bed, engulfing yourself in his covers and pillows.

He changes out of his jeans, slipping a pair of sweats on instead. He takes off his shirt as well as he lies down next to you. You realize you're still in jean shorts too, sitting up to take them off.

You decide to not put any other bottoms on as you untie Katsuki's shirt and let it fall to your thighs. You sit on his lap as his hands rest on your thighs, he still giving you a confused look.

"Didn't I tell you I'd take you out once we got back?" He rhetorically asks.

"Yes, you did. But one, I'm tired. And two, you were rude to Mitsuki. So I feel like eating her food, which anyways is ten times better than food anywhere else, instead of going out." Katsuki rolls his eyes and leans his head back.

"Whatever."

You lie down on top of him as you run your hands across his abs, your head resting on his chest. His hands wrap around your back as he kisses your forehead and your lips softly. His rough, yet soft, lips always bring you comfort as you sink into the comfort his presence provides.

You close your eyes with a smile on your face as you inhale the caramel scent you've grown accustomed to and love more than anything else. The scent along with his comforting hands rubbing your back soothingly are enough to put you at ease and let you rest.

'I love you, Katsuki.'

————————————————————————

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡? 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 😞😞

𝐢'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐜 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡😭

𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐦𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 <𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.7K 32
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
300K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
57.4K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
8.9K 225 20
Nanami Tsutsumi could have been what she thinks is "normal" but she's not. It's not her fault. It's the heroes that failed. She thinks back to that d...