Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?

806 102 83
By Vhopes_eomma

𝔓𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢

~🌻~🌻~🌻~

Hoseok's pov

With my eyes closed, and my head resting at the edge of the bath place, which is inside of the hut which is in that magical pond, I let my body feel the warmness of the water. This water here, is coming from the magical pond, which is helping me to relax my body and racing thoughts.

(inseparablevhope ... I really want to touch your feet for this edit🛐🛐)

I sighed, and opened my eyes slowly, staring at my reflection in water.

"Tomorrow we have to go back, and I again will have to act like an alpha, and stay in that form." I mumbled to myself, playing with the warm water by my hand.

"But I do not want to go back in my that form again." I mumbled once again, with a numb feeling in my chest.

I pouted, and again closed my eyes, holding my tears in them, not wanting to let them leave from there.

"I do not want to say this, but I am missing you moron." I mumbled, but a smile formed on my face, when his smiling face came in my mind.

"Ugh! You have corrupted my mind imbecile! I want my sanity back! I was never like this, like crying over a person who made my life like hell! But now when you are not here, it is still feeling like hell to me! What magic you have done on me moron alphaa!" I screamed, splashing the water in anger.

I flinched when all of a sudden, a celestial sylph appeared in front of my eyes, and started to fly around of my head.

"Omega hoseok, omega hoseok, omega hoseok!" she said, and I raised my hands, making it sit on my palms.

"I am omega hoseok. Who's message is this?" I asked, staring at the glowing sylph in my palms.

"The message is from Alpha taehyung." and my eyes widen.

"Beautiful, what are you doing? Are you missing me? Because I am missing you a lot." And the sylph disappeared.

For some moments, I kept sitting there flabbergasted, playing taehyung's message again and again in my mind.

Soon, a wide smile formed on my lips, and I stood up from the bath place taking my wet hanbok in my hands, and rushed towards the bed chamber of the hut.

*Achoo!* I sneezed, and in an instant started to take off my hanbok, to put on the dry hanbok so that I could not wet the bed and fall sick.

As I was just wearing my hanbok, another sylph came flying to me, making me gasp and fell on my butt. I hissed in pain and raised my palm, allowing it to sit on it.

"This message is from Kim taehyung." And I smiled once again.

"Beautiful, I know you are at magical pond now, and I know you must be feeling confused for some reason once again. I am all ears to hear, and we have whole night to talk. If you want, you can talk to me, my omega." And again, the sylph disappeared.

I hummed to myself, but before I could call my sylph, my whole chamber got filled by dozens of sylphs, which made me widen my eyes.

"Beautiful, how are you? Are you eating?"

"Beautiful, I just reached yesterday, but I missed you at every part of my journey to here."

"Beautiful, do you know jimin also left today, and now I am feeling more lonely and missing you more."

"Beautiful, do you know what is brighter than the sun? Your beautiful smile, because it brighten my day." And this made me chuckle. He is never going to change.

"Beautiful, I wish I could come back and hug you, but tomorrow I have to attend the Royal meeting with other royals, and only after that, I will start my planning of escaping from here." And my eyes widen in horror.

"Imbecile! Do not you dare!" I mumbled to myself, and then the other sylph sat on my palms.

"Beautiful, I hope I am not disturbing you. You did not send any response till now. Are you asleep already?"

"Beautiful, this will be my last message to you, and I want to say, have a good night. I love you so much." And with that, the last sylph disappeared.

I chuckled, and smiled to myself, and I closed my eyes, and soon, a sylph appeared on my palm.

"This message is for Kim taehyung, the prince of Kim's clan. Taehyung, I am going back to my reign tomorrow, so now I am going to sleep. Good night to you too." This is only what I said, and the sylph disappeared from my hut.

I sighed, and rested my body on the bed, hugging my knees to my chest, and smiling to myself for no reason.

"Stob smiling omega! Have you lost your sanity?!" I questioned to myself, and smacked my head lightly, before covering myself under my soft quilt.

.

.

.

Taehyung sighed, when he did not got any response and he kept staring at the moon from his balcony.

A frown formed on his face, and his eyes squinted when he saw a small glowing thing coming in his direction.

His eyes widen and he smiled widely, when he realized that the glowing thing is a sylph.

"Kim taehyung, kim taehyung, kim taehyung!" the sylph said, making the alpha giggle in excietement.

"I am kim taehyung!"

"This message is from prince hoseok. Taehyung, I am going back to my reign tomorrow, so now I am going to sleep. Good night to you too." The sylph said, and disappeared.

This made taehyung jump in happiness and excitement, as he ran into his room, jumped on his bed on his face, and started to hit his legs on its mattress.

.

.

.

"But Jin, you have to understand that this is best for them and all of us-"

"This could be best for you, but not for them! They are just friends and they are never going to agree to this! Do you even know your own brother alpha?!" jin said in frustration, making namjoon let out a tired sigh.

"Jin, I know him very well. They are together since they were pups. I am sure that the way they could get along with each other, they are not going to get along even with their destined mate-"

"No wedding in wolf community which are done by force, ever turned out successful, just like ours." and this, made namjoon fell silent, while jin just kept glaring at him.

Jin walked closer to him, and stood at some distance from his mate, looking up into his eyes with tears in his own.

"Our marriage, is a great failure, alpha, and it was the forced one." He spat these words on his face in almost a whisper.

"It is you who is thinking that it is a failure, just because of my that mistake. And I have apologized to y-"

"Your apology is not going to give me my purity back, alpha." he said, and the chamber fell silent.

"You are my mate, nothing is wrong even if I opened your flower-"

"Yes, nothing is wrong as you are my mate, the only wrong thing here is, that was my first day in prostitute house and you were my first customer and you chose me to quench your thirst and when you opened your eyes next day only then you realized that I was your destined mate!"

"But it is not like I left you there! I married you in an instant and now you are the queen of one of the strongest cla-"

"It does not change the fact that you claimed me when I was sold in a prostitute club by my own parents and being the most beautiful omega according to them, you do not know how much I had to suffer there only in few wolf steps." till now, jin's tears was rolling down his cheeks, but his gaze never left namjoon's eyes.

"Omega, I know that I did the wrong, but I am trying to gain your trust every single day, but you, you are not giving me any chance to do this." this time, namjoon said in his soft tone, holding on jin's arms gently, which he shrugged in an instant and stepped back a little.

"Trust? And on you? So you are saying that I should trust on an alpha who used to go to prostitute houses?"

"That was the first time I came there jinnie!"

"Stop lying alpha! I got claimed by you on my very first day there! Do you really think that I will trust on these useless lies created by you!?" Jin almost shouted, and turned his back, not wanting to listen to the alpha anymore.

"And listen one more thing. My parents never loved me, and I was a disgrace for the family according to them, which made me forcefully go to that prostitute house, and then marry to you. But I am not going to let the same thing happen to any other omega, and jimin is like my little brother. Taehyung is far better than you, and I believe that even after they got married, he can keep jimin happy. But I have seen this in their eyes, that may be they are close more than just normal friends, but they are already in love with someone else."

"How can you be this sure?"

"I know your own brother more than you namjoon. Have you ever spent some moments with him? Oh forget it, you do not even spend your time with your destined mate as your face is always buried in royal documents and then you say that you are trying to gain my trust!" And a sudden realization crept in namjoon's heart.

"Alpha, it is fine if you do not have time to spend with me, but spend some moments of your life with your brother. Do you even know that how much taehyung crave for your attention? Do you even know the real reason behind of his mischivious pranks? A pup only do this when they want someone to give their attention to them, and I understand this very well because I was just like taehyung!" again, jin said, raising his tone an octave higher.

"And he used to be happy when you used to call him in throne hall for the punishments of his pranks, because this was the only moment you used to talk to him and give him some attention! Namjoon, do you even understand that how should be a bond between a brother and a brother? Oh, forget it! You do not even understand the bond between a wife and a husband, so this is a thing which you can never understand atleast in this life!" with these last words, jin walked out of their chamber, leaving namjoon alone in the silence of there.

Namjoon took a deep breath, and fell on his bed, replaying the words of his omega which he just spat in anger. This is the first time in years of their marriage, he has talked this much. Most of the time, he is silent, and always tries to obey his words, but this time, he seems in too much anger.

The realization started to hit him now, making him aware of the reality. He says that he is trying to apologize and gain the trust of his mate, but in reality he is not trying anything. Also, he has distanced himself from his own brother taehyung, from ever since he got the throne. They were close before he become the king, also taehyung was surely a mischievous kid back then too, but not to this extent that could make him and his appa lose their temper.

He sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes in frustration.

"Namjoon, you are not only a king. You are also a husband, a brother, and a son. And one day you will be a father too. You have to manage the things in your life." He mumbled to himself, and took another sigh of weariness.

"And I think, I have to start with tae, as he is the easiest one who will forgive me, then, Jin, I promise, you will soon not only start to trust me, but also fall for me."

.

.

.

Taehyung was snoring in his deep slumber, with his hands and legs spread all over the bed like some spider, and his long silky hair going in all directions, also covering his face, making him look like a complete disaster.

Namjoon, who was standing beside of his bed and staring at his brother cold gaze since ten wolf howls, was out of words to say or utter anything.

"Taehyung, wake up, it is morning already" he said, but this went in vain as the pure breed alpha only snored more loudly, making namjoon close his eyes.

"Taehyung, wake up." Again, no response.

This made namjoon sigh, and a thick lump of saliva formed in his throat.
Do I have to wake him up the way I used to do before? He thought to himself, and sighed in defeat.

He walked closer to his bed, and sat beside him, still staring at the face of his brother which is covered by his thick black hair.

Leaning closer to his face, he removed the strands of his hair from his face, and caressed on his head softly, before placing a soft peck on his cheek.

"Tae, wake up. Do not you want to join your hyungi in morning supper?" He said, this time in soft tone, which made the pure breed alpha smile in his sleep.

"Noo! I want to be with hyungi-" and taehyung's eyes flung open.

He stared at his hyung with wide eyes, and rolled down to the other side of the bed but fell from it on his butt, which made him hiss in pain. He was too much in surprise to believe that his hyung is in his chamber.

He raised his head to look at his hyung through his hair which was covering his eyes, and namjoon was looking at him with flabbergasted expression.

"W-what are you doing here hyung? I swear I did not did anything this time!" He said, and it only made namjoon chuckle at him, which made the younger alpha widen his eyes more.

"I know, I just came here to wake you up." He said, and for some moments, taehyung did not said anything as this is too good to believe that this is real.

"Hyung? Am I still dreaming? If yes, then wake me up because I do not want to stay in a lie." He said. Namjoon's smile dropped, as he stared at his brother with some sorrow in his eyes.

"Tae, I, I apologize that I ignored your existence from ever since I got the throne."

"Hyung, do not aplogise. You are making me feel small. I understand that you got busy in royal work-"

"No tae. It should not an excuse for me for ignoring my loved ones. From ever since I become the king, I become worst to the people, without whom I cannot even imagine my life. I become the worst son, I become the worst brother, and, the worst thing is I was being the worst husband. I own an apology from everyone tae. Hope you will forgive your hyung-" his words got cut in mid, when a pair of muscular arms wrapped around of his body, making namjoon raise his head, only to find his younger brother hugging him.

"Hyung, you were never a worst brother, you were never a worst son, and on the top of all of these you were never a worst husband. Do not blame yourself like this. I understand that being a king is not easy, and you were just trying to learn every single thing so that you can become the best for your people. I am happy that now you realized that you should also give some moments of your life to your loved ones, but you were never worst to anyone. Do not say like this again, hyung." Taehyung said, and namjoon immediately wrapped his arms around of his younger brother, and shut close his eyes to hold the tears in them.

"I am sorry tae. I am sorry to ignore you and distance you from me. I am sorry that instead of spending time with you, I sent you to jung's clan for the sake of becoming a better alpha, but in reality it should be the me who was supposed to improve myself."

"Hyung, I am not angry on you for anything. Please stop apologizing, you are making me feel so low. And, I think, you did good sending me to the jung's clan, because I improved my skills there a lot, and also, I found my mate there." Taehyung said with a smile, breaking the hug slowly, to stare at his hyung's face.

"If I be honest, I am happy that you sent me there, because I found my mate in that place, and I love him more than anything else in this world." taehyung said, which only made the elder alpha fell silent. The silence of grief once again.

"Hyung, I am happy for whatever you did for me till now. And I know, whatever you have planned for me in future too, it will be for my own good.
." He continued, staring in namjoon's eyes, now cupping his face in his palms.

"But hyung, I want you to take good care of my jinnie hyung. He is as precious as the rarest gem existing in this universe. You will never find any other mate like him. It hurts me when you scold him, and he silently listens to you. Please hyung, I never asked for anything from you, but please, take good care of him, and give him the love which he deserves."

"I will tae. I will, from now, I will." Namjoon said with a smile, making taehyung smile back at him, and again pull him into a warm brotherly hug.

Namjoon closed his eyes, and took a deep breath in the embrace of his little brother. The scent of black orchid getting into his senses, making the feeling of relief crept in him.

After some moments, they broke the hug, and stared at each other with a warm smile.

"Now, lets go, to have our morning supper together. My little tae tae must be hungry." These words made taehyung pout, and frown at his namjoon hyung.

"Hyung! I am not little now. See, I have gained as much muscles as you!" He said, raising his night robe upwards, showing the elder the muscles on his abdomen.(AN- Basically abssss but I don't know what abs used to call these many years ago sooooo☠️😂)

Namjoon laughed, and shook his head slightly.

"Yes, my little tae tae grew up that his wood has also become big." He said, and that was when realization hit taehyung.

His eyes widen, and he looked down, only to see that he unintentionally exposed his too much personal part of his body to his hyung.

His face immediately turned red, and he pulled his robe down again, convering his body completely by his robe.

"You did not saw anything!" He said, almost shouted in shrill voice, and till now namjoon was on the verge of crying because of laughing too much.

"Oh tae, it is not like I never saw you like this, besides we both are alphas, nothing is different in us. Now get ready, and join your hyungi and his queen for supper."

"Y-yes but I want to show this to my omega only and no one else!" And namjoon choked in between of his laughter, making him stare at his younger brother with wide eyes.

"You little punk!"

.

.

.

Hoseok was standing alone in his chamber, staring at his reflection in the mirror, with uninterested gaze.

Again, he is back to his alpha form, where he is wearing the alpha attire, his pendent which again started to give an illusion to the spectators eyes, and the suppressant which he took in early morning, is now hiding his alluring scent of the gardenia. His blue eyes are no longer blue, but now has turned black, just like before, and his body, again looking muscular and big.

He is not feeling comfortable like this. He is feeling the same way, he felt when he got into his omega form. At that moment, the omega form was uncomfortable for him, but now, this alpha form, seems like it is suffocating him. It is feeling like, strains has tied against of his wrists, which are inhibiting him from moving from where he is. Does not matter how much he despised being in his omega form when he first came to know about himself, but now, he just want to be the way he is. He does not want to continue his life in a lie, which his parents created from ever since he was born. He want to reveal the truth, and live freely, without any fear. At this moment, there is a fear which has corrupted his heart, the fear of getting exposed.

He flinched, and his attention turned towards the doors, when he heard their voice of getting open.

"Hoseok? Are you prepared? We are leaving." jungkook said, staring at his brother with a slight frown on his face.

For some moments, they both stared at each other, before hoseok gave him a slight nod, and picked his belongings from the ground to walk in his direction.

"Hoseok, are you fine? You are looking little off."

"I am fine hyung. It is just, being in this form again, is not feeling that comfortable like before." he said, or should say mumbled, at which the elder hummed in response.

"It is fine. You will again get used to it, or I think, perhaps king and queen having different plans?" jungkook assured, making the younger nod in response.

"I am just, scared hyung. I want to stay here for some more moments until my real identity would be known by whole reign. I only want to go back there in my real form. It is feeling like, I am a lier, a great lier who has been lying to everyone since years. Everyone thinks that I will be the one who will be their king, and guide the jung's pack, but it is not. When truth will come out, how will the wolves react hyung? Will they accept me, or exile me from wolf community?" he questioned, walking beside of jungkook, staring up at him with his almond doe eyes.

For the first time in jungkook's life, he is witnessing fear in those dark orbs. It took years, years for him to make hoseok a strong alpha, or should say an omega, who never was supposed to feel scared of anyone, but only in one night, or should say only in a moment, his little brother has started to feel all those emotions which a normal wolf could feel.

Jungkook sighed, and stopped on his way, making the younger stop with him too.

He pulled him be his hand towards himself, and embraced him in his warm embrace, kissing him on the top of his head.

"Hoseok, I will say only one thing. Trust on goddess luna, and specially, have faith on your parents. Whatever they did, was done after years of planning. So, you have to keep faith in them. I cannot tell you much more than this." he whispered, at which, hoseok just gave him a slight nod.

.

.

.

After travelling for two days, the jung and jeon finally reached their reigns, and by their reign means, hoseok is in his reign, the jung's reign, and jungkook has left for his reign, the jeon's reign, because his father suddenly collapsed when he was talking to the royals after feeling a sharp pain in his chest. His mother was devastated, so for her sake and his father's well being, he had leave.

Both Ji-ho and jisoo was waiting for their son to step down from his chariot, and when they did, their breaths seems like to stuck in their body.

Their son, who's face was always decorated with coldness, who's aura used to scream pride and confidence, now non of those things was visible in him. His face has now decorated with a layer of gloom, and his confidence, seems like to vanished in thin air all of sudden.

This thing did not went unnoticed by the guards, servants and the other royals who were standing there.

When hoseok's eyes met his parents gaze, a small smile formed on his lips, but surely it was not the genuine one.

He moved his feet to walk towards them, but gasped when he stumbled on his way and was about to meet the ground, but eunwoo supported him on right moment.

"Are you fine hoseok?" he asked, worry visible in his eyes and tone, because he also knows about the discomfort which the younger might be feeling.

Hoseok smiled, and nodded, thanking him for his polite gesture. He stood straight once again, and with a small smile, walked towards of his parents. And all of this was enough for the old couple to understand that how much damage they have caused to their son by hiding the truth about his identity.

"Eomma, appa, how are you? I missed you both a lot." he said, wrapping his arms around of his mother. His mother also wrapped her arms around of her son in an instant, fighting back the tears which were threatening to leave her eyes.

"I also missed you a lot my son, I missed you a lot." she said in almost a whisper, at which hoseok just smiled in response.

"I know, you have a lot to talk to me at this moment my baby. But I promise w-"

"Eomma, for now, I do not want to talk about anything. I want to spend some moments with you and appa." he said, cutting her words in mid, at which the queen nodded in response.

"Hoseok, lets go inside, you should take some rest, and then appa will feed you by his hands today." his appa said, with a warm smile on his face, making his son stare at his and nod while still hugging his mother.

.

.

.

In jeon's clan

"Appa, how are you? I always told you to not to overwork yourself and take some rest. See, what have you done to yourself." jungkook said, while holding on his father's hand gently in his, and caressing on the back of it with his thumb.

Seungmin smiled weakly still resting on his bed, staring in his son's eyes which are showing nothing but worry in them.

"Jungkook, I am getting old now, and also I have started to stay sick. I do not know how much time I have lef-"

"Appa, do not say like this. You are still young, and have lot of years to enjoy yourself." jungkook said cutting his father's words in mid, at which he shook his head slightly.

"Jungkook, it is the speciality of a wolf, that they know about the call of goddess luna. And I have heard my call already." He said, and jungkook just kept staring at his father, with grief and worry in them, but his eyes were still not having a single tear.

His father smiled at him, and raised his hand, to place it on his young son's cheek.

"I love you a lot son, but the thing which I love in you the most, is your ability to not to cry. I love the way you know how to control on your emotions."

"I have learnt this only from you, appa." he said, kissing the palm of his father's hand. He smiled, and caressed on jungkook's hair gently by his hand.

"Jungkook, I want you to take over my throne now, and become the king of jeon's reign." he said, and jungkook's eyes widen.

"But appa, I do not think that I am ready to guide the whole jeon's clan!"

"Jungkook, first, listen to me." seungnim said, making his father fell silent.

"After this blue moon, whenever the first full moon will happen, you will be crowned as the king of jeon's clan. And after that, you have to leave the jeon's clan, and not have to come back until the next blue moon. In this one year, your eomma will rule the reign in your absence, and when you will be back, the reign will be given to you." he said, and jungkook just listened to him in silence.

"But, I cannot leave eomma and you alone here when you are si-"

"This is how it is done in jeon's family, jungkook. I also had to leave this clan after my coronation, and my eomma ruled this place until I was back with my mate, who was your eomma, on the night of the blue moon. This is done in this way because it is said that when the crowned king come back, he brings the queen with himself, which will be your mate." he explained, and again, jungkook just listened to him.

"Jungkook, will you, fulfill this last wish of your father?" he asked, and till now, jungkook could feel the pain in his heart, but his eyes, were still dry, and not having any trace of the tears.

"I will appa, I will. For you, I can do anything." he said, making the older alpha smile at him.

"But jungkook, there is one more thing you have to do, on the night of the blue moon before your coronation ceremony."

"Appa, just wish for that thing, and I will do that without any hesitation." he said, making his appa just smile warmly at him.

"You have to knot your mate, jimin, before your coronation ceremony." and this made the younger alpha widen his eyes.

For some moments, he stared at his appa, trying to comprehend what he just heard, and soon started to cough lightly.

"A-appa, is it really necessary to knot jimin t-this early? Because the blue moon night is only in fifteen days, and he is still not ready for such things." he said, with a slight blush on his face, which made his appa let out a small chuckle.

"He will be ready till then, I believe. In jeon's family, you have to knot your mate on the night of the blue moon, so that you can get bonded for the rest of your life. The alphas who knot their omegas for the first time on the night of the blue moon, not only get bonded for this birth, but also for their next births. And the alphas, who knot their mates after purifying themselves in the holy water of the magical pond, their bond will become soo unbreakable, that even death could not separate them. If they bond together, then they will die together too." his father explained. The younger alpha just listened to him carefully, and nodded at his words.

"If this is what you want father, then I will surely do this. But, I am not going to do anything to him without his permission. It seems like he is scared of getting knotted."

"I also do not want you to force the omega for me. Whatever you do to him, ask for his permission first. I only knotted your eomma when she gave me her permission, and then, goddess luna provided me a strong and handsome son like you." he said, and till now, jungkook was feeling overwhelmed by his words.

"But appa, where I will live for this one year?"

"Where you were living till now, in jung's clan." he said, and again jungkook nodded at him.

"But jungkook, now, I want to request you one last thing." he said, his smile disappeared, and his tone getting serious.

"Protect your brother, hoseok, specially, your mate. Hoseok has caught the attention of the evil eye, and jimin's life is in danger."

So, any theories?
Don't skip the extra information I give you in the end and in the beginning of some chapters, whenever I mention something new. It is important to understand the things in future too.

Also, keep commenting, I love reading your comments... Love you cubies😭💜💚❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- The mating process of pure breeds

Glimpse- "This message is for Kim taehyung." For a moment, he stopped, and again started to think if he should send this or not.

After thinking for some moments, he sighed, and took a deep breath, before saying the words on which he was holding on for like ages now.

"I am missing you taehyung. I want to go away from here. All of a sudden, my own home does not feel like my own home. I do not want to accept this, but I am missing you more than jungkook hyung. I just want to go back to the magical pond, and lay in your arms, smell your black orchid scent, because it is the only thing which seems to give relief to me from my anxious and negative thoughts. Can you, come here?" he said, and in the next moment, the sylph was out of his chamber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
54.6K 1.7K 17
History itself needs less explaining than this next predicament, let's just see how it turns out for our young characters. Where in the future is our...