Good boy gone bad || Yeonbin

By Hwanggsz

Choi Soobin went through HELL in his first ever relationship. Everything was terrible and cruel.. ..until he... More

Introduction
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
TXT COMEBACK

One

666 22 103
By Hwanggsz

Soobin panted as he gripped onto the sink tightly. He started to sweat and his eyes started to water. He was panicking, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to go to prison.

After he committed a literal murder.

He looked up at the mirror that was smashed and dripping with blood after he just punched it. His knuckles started bleeding as they were bruised and cut. He gulped, letting go of the sink as he staggered backwards and hit the wall. He felt dizzy, he felt sick, he didn't feel alive. He remembered what happened.

Someone had to get rid of that slut. And he was the 'someone'.

Soobin never knew his first relationship would be like that. Abuse, threats, getting cheated on. He hated it, but he loved her so much that he always forgave her and let her break him over and over.

But something clicked in him this time. After going through hell for two and a half years, of an unhappy abusive relationship, he decided to cut ties. He killed her.

He rubbed his head and groaned. He then turned and punched the wall.

"FUCK." He screamed and repeatedly banged his head against the wall, leaving his head bruised as tears poured from his eyes.

"I fucking loved her, now I fucking killed her and I'm going to go to prison UGH." He slapped himself as he fell onto the floor. He laid on his back, on the cold hard bathroom floor, as he rubbed his face.

He reached for his phone in his trouser pocket as he dialled someone's number, putting the phone to his ear. Finally, the person answered.

"Hey. You okay?" The male on the other end spoke.

Silence.

"No. Everything's fucking hell. I need you to come help me before I kill myself." Soobin cried.

He heard shuffling on the other end of the phone, like the person was rushing.

"Please don't hurt yourself or do something stupid, soobin. You mean a lot to me, I love you so so much. Your my brother after all, please, stay where you are and I'll be right over. Please don't—"

But Soobin hung up on his brother, Choi San, and threw his phone into the wall. Smashing it. He then screamed and continued to cry.

I'm surprised someone cares. I'm mentally ill. I need to fucking die.

"Yeonjun." Yeonjun turned round and smiled, seeing his best friend waving at him and running towards him. He was soon in front of him as he bent down, panting and sweating.

The sun was shining brightly, making everyone sweat, it was summer after all.

"Hi Taehyun. Do you... need anything?" Yeonjun asked.

Taehyun stood up straight with a comforting, cute and warm smile.

"I want to hang out with you. It's Sunday, we're back to school tomorrow." Taehyun groans and throws his head back.

"Oh, Tae, have you done the history homework?" Yeonjun asked as they began walking down the street.

"No, I don't understand it. Hey, we should do it together." Taehyun said with his usual comforting smile.

"Okay!" Yeonjun quickly agreed.

They grabbed their stuff from their homes, walking to the park and sitting at a bench while they chat and do their homework, helping each other at some parts.

But then a familiar boy and his gang came along.

That both Yeonjun and Taehyun despise.

"Well well well, look who we have here." The leader of the gang said as he slammed his palms on the bench. Yeonjun gulped, he continued writing like he wasn't even there.

That pissed him off as he slapped Yeonjun round the head.

"Don't ignore me nerd. Damn, I don't think I can wait till tomorrow to beat you up. Guess I'll have to do it now." He said with a smirk.

This scared Yeonjun as he started tearing up. He quickly got up, he went to run away but another boy grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back.

"Your not going anywhere." He spat angrily.

Yeonjun was shaking at this point.

"Look at him, he's terrified. Little punk." The leader said as he pushed Yeonjun onto the ground, he then kicked his chin as Yeonjun couldn't help the tears that fell out his eyes.

"Crybaby." Another said as all five of the people in the gang laughed.

"Hey, Kai, we should rip his homework up." A boy said, making the leader, Kai, smirk and frown.

"That's a brilliant idea." Kai said as he grabbed the book from the bench before Taehyun could take it. Yeonjun widened his eyes and rapidly shook his head.

"Pl-please no—"

It was too late. Yeonjun saw how Kai ripped his book up millions of times and all the paper fell slowly onto the floor. The other boys laughed, who were standing behind Kai.

"What should we do with him now?" Hyuka said as he approached Yeonjun. Taehyun was getting angry, but he was too scared to say or do anything.

"Let's just beat him up." Mingi, another one of the boys, said.

"Good idea." Kai (Hyuka) said with a sly, evil smirk as he kicked Yeonjun right in the face. Making his nose drip with blood as he cried more.

"Cry baby. Stop fucking crying." Mingi said as he spat on Yeonjun's face.

"HEY!" They heard a voice and turned round. They looked at each other and burst out laughing, to see Taehyun standing there.

"Don't look so brave. We will beat you up just like we will with your crybaby friend here." Kai said as the others nod in agreement.

Taehyun gulped dryly, his heart racing fast and his palms sweaty.

Hoseok scoffed, another one of the five boys.

"NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING?" Hoseok shouted, making Taehyun jump and step backwards. But when he stepped backwards, he tripped over the bench seat and fell onto the ground with a massive THUD.

The boys started laughing.

Taehyun stood up, his body aching, he just walked past them as he picked Yeonjun up and gripped his arm, dragging him along quickly.

The boys started following them and spitting out hurtful things.

Taehyun arrived home as he opened his door and dragged him inside, slamming the door behind him as he sighs.

"Let's go get you cleaned up." Tae said as he took Yeonjun upstairs.

"What the fuck have you done?" San frowned as he looked at the cracked mirror with smudged blood around it. He also saw how Soobin had been crying, and his knuckles were cut and bruised with dried up blood on it.

San sighed.

"Soobin. Why-why are you hurting yourself?" San said worried as he grabbed Soobin's wrists tightly.

"It's fine San, I'm fine." Soobin hissed annoyed as he pushed San away from him and looked down at the floor.

"No soobin. Please, stop hurting yourself. This is the reason I can't sleep, because I'm so fucking worried and scared for you, your my brother and I love you. I care for you, soobin." San said, a tear falling down his cheek.

This made Soobin cry, too.

"I don't need you to care. I can deal with it myself—"

"No you can't, soobin, you can't. Your hurting yourself, stop it, please."

Silence.

The silent was too loud.

"Stop hurting yourself Soobin, im blaming myself because of it. I love you and care for you, I'm your brother. Please Soobin..."

"I cant promise anything." Soobin grumbled "but I'll stop. For now."

San sighed as he walked over and hugged Soobin. Soobin was surprised, but he hugged back and they cried into each others shoulder.

"Soobin. Stop hurting yourself, please. Im so so worried and scared. Im terrified. I don't wanna lose you how we lost mom and dad." San cried.

Soobin gulped dryly.

"I promise i won't leave.."

A week passed since that happened. Soobin was still scared in case he got caught for his ex girlfriends murder. But he tried to distract himself.

He still hurts himself. He cuts himself, punches the walls, rips his hair out, cries himself to sleep. A lot of things.

It wasn't just his ex girlfriend who made him like this. It's because he already went through hell and trauma ever since a child, and he was mentally ill who couldn't get the help he needed.

Soobin walks to the coffee shop like he usually does every morning. It was a Sunday morning, as he orders a coffee and sits on a table outside. Boiling hot outside.

He goes on his phone and sips on his coffee.

Don't ask why he's drinking a hot drink when it's boiling outside.

Suddenly he heard laughing, he looked round and saw two boys laughing and walking down the street.

He saw their faces properly. They both looked beautiful, though the one on the right looked more beautiful and handsome.

The one on the right had deep dark chocolate eyes, a cute laugh and smile, a nice soothing voice, extremely pretty and feminine, and he had a small body, along with black hair.

Meanwhile the other one had wide brown eyes, also a cute smile and laugh, and he had pink hair.

The two entered the coffee shop, sitting inside and across each other.

Now, soobin was a bad guy. Well, he was good before he met his ex, but while he was dating his ex he went horrible, cruel, cold. He was a bad guy, and he still is.

But what if this one person can change everything?

Yeonjun and Taehyun quickly finished their coffee, leaving the shop and walking home.

They decided to have a walk in the field near the children's park.

But of course they banged into them.

They noticed Taehyun and Yeonjun as they made their way over. Scaring both Yeonjun and Taehyun, mostly Yeonjun.

Before he could run, they were already standing in front of him, Kai gripped Yeonjun's shirt, bringing him closer and examining his face. He then spat in Yeonjun's face and pushed him into the ground with a smirk, as the other boys laughed, standing behind Hyuka.

"It would be such a pity if I ruined that beautiful face of yours again, Hm?" Kai said.

Yeonjun started crying as he wiped the spit off his face.

"Do it!" Mingi said.

"Oh I will, no matter what." Hyuka said.

"No don't. Please. Stop hurting him he doesn't deserve this—" Taehyun got cut off by a punch from Mingi. The other boys laughed and clapped.

"No, stop, hurt me but not him—" Yeonjun got cut off from a kick in the face obviously from Kai.

"Shut up you fucking ugly nerd." Kai said as he punched Yeonjun twice. Making him cry in pain.

The boys laughed at Yeonjun.

"HEY!"

They all looked up.

And that sly smirk was soon punched off his face.

He had a bruise on his eyes as he angrily looked up to see a male he never seen before.

He was quite a handsome male, with an angry irritated face. Blonde wavy hair, he was tall, and his fists were clenched, along with his teeth that were also clenched, angrily.

"Fuck off!"

Yeonjun didn't know who this guy was at all. Same with Taehyun. But they were thankful, and had to repay him back somehow.

"Yeonjun. Don't forget I'm here, and I always will be."
-soobin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 661 11
A story where Beomgyu and Yeonjun were bestfriends. Beomgyu was a quiet boy, and he had difficulty to express himself and his feelings. No one could...
1.7K 151 33
Lee Dami. She calls an asshole. Dami had just come back to our hometown after two years in Seoul and magically landed herself the picture perfect boy...
118K 4.9K 24
Yeonjun suddenly meets a handsome man named Soobin at a coffee shop, and although it's their first time speaking to each other, there's already chemi...
4.5K 168 10
|| Welcome || If you want to read about Yeonjun as your flirty classmate, Taehyun as your rival, Soobin's crush, Beomgyu serenading you with his gui...