Cloud Surfing 🍀 (Jikook)

By Love_Breeze

"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan af... More

🍀1🍀
🍀2🍀
🍀3🍀
🍀4🍀
🍀5🍀
🍀6🍀
🍀7🍀
🍀8🍀
🍀9🍀
🍀10🍀
🍀11🍀
🍀12🍀
🍀13🍀
🍀14🍀
🍀15🍀
🍀16🍀
🍀17🍀
🍀18🍀
🍀19🍀
🍀20🍀
🍀21🍀
🍀22🍀
🍀23🍀
🍀24🍀
🍀25🍀
🍀27🍀
🍀28🍀
🍀29🍀
🍀30🍀
🍀31🍀
🍀32🍀
🍀33🍀
🍀34🍀
🍀35🍀
🍀36🍀
🍀37🍀
🍀38🍀
🍀39🍀
🍀40🍀
🍀41🍀
🍀42🍀
🍀43🍀
🍀44🍀
🍀45🍀
🍀46🍀
🍀47🍀
🍀48🍀
🍀49🍀
🍀50🍀
🍀51🍀
🍀52🍀

🍀26🍀

275 23 1
By Love_Breeze

"Are we ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's go!"

Everyone shouted except Hoseok.

It is my date. What are you guys doing here? He thought... His expression was full of annoyance. At that moment they were at the water park.

Ah! This is not a place I wanted to come but Army... Hoseok thought and rolled his eyes to Army. She was excited...

They all laughed when Namjoon couldn't surf on the waves. With them,  a group of boys laughed at Namjoon.

However, Jimin was aware in that group Hazel's boyfriend was present. He was apprehensive, since morning he had sensed that someone was following them. And now he met him. Once he already had tried to harm Jungkook.

That's why he told his friends to ignore them and not to cause any fights. It will ruin their day.

"Hyung! It's your turn!"

"My heart is beating so fast! It's been a while since I have done this!" Jimin said to Jungkook while clutching on the surfboard.

"He gonna chicken out." One of the boys from the group said and others laughed...

Once again, they chose to ignore the comments.

Jimin heaved...

It is just an artificial wave, no need to worry. You'd done this multiple times before. He reminded himself. Then he surfed on the artificial waves so smoothly that it looked like he was floating in the air. Everyone cheered up for him and mocked those annoying group of boys where Jungkook was dazed looking at Jimin.

"You are so cool Jimin!!.." Everyone gathered around Jimin, praising him for his skills. He smiled ear to ear. He felt appreciated by his friends.

To ruin that Hazel's boyfriend whose name is Zack came between the boys with his group. "You awesome chick!" Saying that he patted Jimin's butt twice.

What reason could be needed now? Jungkook smashed his face with a punch. And the fight between them started...

The guards of the water park came there. Hazel's Boyfriend and others successfully ran away and the rest of them were kicked out of that place.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jin asked...

"Let's separate. Our day is ruined anyway!" Hoseok said.

"Yeah! You are right?" Jimin agreed with him.

"Let's go Army!" Jin said while walking to her.

"Yeah!" Army looked at Hoseok.

"Not now!" Hoseok took Army's hand and ran away.

"Army! Where are you going? Come back." Jin ran after them.

"I have to stop him!" Namjoon ran after Jin. His mission was to keep Jin away from Army at any cost. For this Hoseok was going to pay for his weekly expenses.

'What's going on?" Jimin asked, They all shook heads... "Um! Then we will leave too!"

"Okay!" Taehyung said and watched Jungkook and Jimin leaving together. They looked happy with each other.

He sighed and went towards the car park.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked...

"At my place!"

"No, you can't go? Do you forget I'm alone now?"

"What can I do if you are alone?" Taehyung said, a little bit annoyed.

"You are gonna be with me all day!" Yoongi pulled his hand.

"What it is with you? Leave my hand!"

"Come on! I will take you somewhere good!"

"I need to study!"

"Suddenly!"

"I was planning to do it at night but I am doing it now!"

"Okay then I will help you let's go!"

_______________🍀🍀🍀

"What would I could do? What option I have left to make him stay when he said he didn't like me anymore? When he already decided to leave me."

Hazel folded her hands and turned herself to the window as she couldn't restrain her smile.

Her problem was solved when Mr.Jeon appeared at her door early morning. A triumph card to re-enter Jungkook's life.

"I warned you, Uncle! That boy  Jimin is a bad influence on our Jungkook. But you didn't take any action. Now look what he has turned into. I was afraid this would happen someday." She turned to Mr. Jeon to see his venerable face. So helpless for his son. Shouldn't she take advantage of this situation?

"I know that fraud is after money. His family is poor and they have lots of debts. That's why he is doing this all. I even begged him to leave my Jungkook and offered him money but he refused. I think he wants something big."

"Hazel you love my son, don't you? He-he won't listen to me. Please do something to bring my son back!"

"Yeah, I love him, I still do but Jungkook doesn't see that! His eyes and ears are covered by Jimin. He didn't even send me a simple message since the day we ended our relationship. He didn't ask if I was okay. He is harsh to me and I am the only one loving him. I know it is going to hurt me more but I will love him all my life. But... I don't think I can do anything."

"It makes me scared just thinking about what things he will go through to love that boy. People, Society... He is just naively making decisions not knowing what it takes to fit in the standards. He is not thinking about the problems he is going to face in the future." Mr. Jeon said though he was worried about making his son unhappy. Because he has seen that spark in Jungkook when was talking about Jimin.

"You are a perfect match for him, Hazel." But he wanted to let his son know what it is like to marry a girl, be the father of a child, and live a prestigious and successful life.

"You know uncle I haven't told my father about this. When I got engaged he was so happy for me. I couldn't find the courage to tell him."

"I am extremely sorry for everything Hazel. He is naive. He needs someone to guide him. Please..."

Hazel stayed quiet, she was feeling good after hearing an apology from him which she thinks she deserves and now she will make Jungkook apologize as well. She will make him feel regret that he chose Jimin over her.

"Uncle! I have a solution! If you agree with me." She said breaking the silence.

"W-what is it?"

"First we need to find where they are right now!"
___________

The end of the day...

Hoseok was looking at Army with the hope. Hope for a positive response... What is she gonna say?

"I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you for this wonderful day."

"Ah! That's all you want to say!"

"Hum!"

"What do you think about today?" Hoseok asked before Army turned back to enter the building where she lived.

"I am sorry!" Army said almost inaudible, concern for his feelings.

"It's okay. I don't feel hurt. I-I am going! Take care!"

Hoseok walked a few steps and Army stopped him.

"Wait! Let me complete!" She walked to him, nervous. "You are a nice person. I know your feelings are sincere. If you let me keep this slow. I want to know you more. I want to return your feelings. So...will you help me in this!"

Hoseok smiled widely... "You know I am going to make you fall for me."

On the other hand...

"Thanks for the ride!" Yoongi got out of the car. He swiped his hair and raised his eyebrows at Taehyung who was staring at him.

"Nothing!"

"Ok! Then see you next____ I don't know when again!"

"This Sunday!"

"Huh!"

"Um... There's an action movie in the movie hall. Namjoon and Hoseok Hyung are busy so, I was wondering if you could come with me to watch together." He was reluctant to say...

Yoongi was surprised that Taehyung asked him to hang out. Anyway without delaying he agreed.

"And thank you for today."

______________

"This is so peaceful isn't it Jungkook?." Jimin said, sipping his drink. A lot of this going on his mind during the day, now it felt peaceful to see the city from the highest tower.

"Hum!" Jungkook said holding his hand. And Jimin quickly pulled his hand away.

Jungkook has been noticing, that these days whenever he tries to touch Jimin, he tries to make distance. He doesn't say anything, just his actions make sure.

Is something making him uncomfortable? Did he say or do something that made him upset? Or is he getting bored of him?

"Hyung! Are you upset with me?"

"No! What made you think that?"

"You are distant these days." Jungkook's voice was weak. "Hyung! Tell me! I am ready to hear. Are you weary of me?"

"No! No Jungkook! That thing never crossed my mind for a second. I love you. I love you so much that it is weird to think that I want your presence with me all the time. Weirdly, I want you to touch me. I want you to k___" Jimin covered his mouth. His eyes widened for what he was going to say.

"Then why are you avoiding my touches?"

"Ah! You get excited every time we kiss, it is so blissful that it makes me scared. When we are used to something then we don't value it that much. What if you lose interest in me? What if you don't feel what I feel every time we kiss?"

"Is that the reason?"

"Hum!"

Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arms around him. "Hyung! Do you know how I feel when I kiss you?"

Jimin shook his head.

"I feel like thousands of waves are hitting my heart chamber. As if all the emotions blend into one, I feel light like clouds." He tightened his embrace and pulled Jimin closer. "Don't worry too much, This feeling will never disappear because I will never stop loving you."

There was so much love in his eyes while he said that. Jimin blushed.

"So! Now your doubts are clear, May I kiss you?"

Jimin looked around. There were few couples around them.

"I have a solution."  Jungkook took off his shirt and covered themselves. "We can kiss now right!"

Jimin nodded and they kissed.

"We are leaving! Enjoy your time!" Those couples left, shouting so they could hear.

Jungkook removed the shirt from their head. Jimin wasn't looking at Jungkook at all. So to reduce his shyness, Jungkook kissed him once more...

-Cloud Surfing 🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 331 15
Jimin and Taehyung have been best friends since childhood, they are inseparable. Everything is going great until Jungkook shows up. Suddenly Taehyung...
15.3K 657 26
It's not easy for someone to accept love after going through a rough first relationship. And Jungkook was exactly that someone when he started seein...
318K 13.4K 16
Jimin meets a broken teenager, Jeon Jung Kook. But as their friendship continues, Jimin realised that Jungkook's problems are way complicated.
699 41 1
Yoongi fell in love with Jimin when he moved into the house next door. Jimin moves away a few years later and Yoongi thinks he's missed his chance t...