Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Vhopes_eomma द्वारा

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... अधिक

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲

1.1K 99 182
Vhopes_eomma द्वारा

𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔢, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔤

~🌸~🌸~🌸~

Hoseok was walking up the stairs of the temple, when his steps came to halt, as he found a familiar face in front him.

He smiled at the person in front of him, who smiled back at him, while taehyung just stared at the two with a small frown of confusion on his face.

"Lisa!? How you are here?" he asked, as he rushed towards her, and hugged her tightly.

Lisa giggled and wrapped her arms around him too, while taehyung kept standing confused there all the time.

"I came here with taemin san. I missed you a lot prince. Also, I am feeling honored to see the first pure breed omega in the history of wolf community. You are looking even more beautiful in this form of yours prince." she praised, at which hoseok blushed a little. He is still in denial that he could be this pretty. Besides, from ever since he has talked to his wolf, he has started to feel comfortable in this omega form of his.

"I am happy to see you here too. Oh, tae! Come here!" he said turning around, and calling for his mate like a little pup.

Taehyung was little shocked when he heard hoseok calling him by his love name(AN-love name means, Nick name), also the thing which shocked him more was, the omega is behaving different.

But ignoring all of these, taehyung walked towards them, with a small smile on his face.

"Lisa, he is my mate, Kim taehyung." and lisa's eyes widen, also taehyung's, as he was not expecting hoseok to introduce him as his mate.

"Oh my luna! Kim taehyung!? The pure breed alpha is the mate of pure breed omega!?" She squealed, and immediately bowed to taehyung in respect.

"Yes. And taehyung, she is lalisa manobal, my personal caretaker. She is with me since years, and taking care of me. Besides jungkook hyung and eunwoo san, she is the one who is closest to me." he introduced, at which taehyung nodded at her with the same warm smile.

"But lisa, what are you doing here all of a sudden?"

"Oh, I was sent by your majesty to take care of you, as King namjoon has ordered that prince taehyung and prince jimin has to come back to Kim's clan." and hoseok's smile dropped.

Taehyung, who was smiling till now, his smile dropped too, and he turned his gaze towards hoseok, who was looking at lisa with some unknown emotions in his blue eyes.

"What? But why all of a sudden?" Hoseok asked, eagerness was manifesting in his tone. Lisa stared at them with a frown, but soon she realized.

"Oh, I think you are not informed about this till now. Taemin san is here to take prince taehyung and prince jimin to Kim's clan. The orders were to take you and prince jungkook back to jung's clan too, but you are given a choice of staying here."

"But why? Why all of a sudden this decision has made? Taehyung was supposed to stay here for two years." he asked, and taehyung, could clearly sense hoseok's pheromones getting bitter, which means he is sad, or in distress.

"I do not know. This order was given by King Namjoon. And he has strictly requested the presence of prince taehyung in Kim's clan. So that of prince jimin. I guess that he is going to send prince jimin to his clan too." she said, and that was when hoseok turned his gaze from lisa to taehyung, and stared at him with gloom in his eyes.

Taehyung frowned, when in a moment, hoseok's lips curved upwards from one corner, and he turned his gaze towards lisa once again.

"Oh, finally I am going to get some relief from this moron. It is fine. Taehyung, I think you should pack your belongings now. You have to leave." he said, and walked past by lisa, leaving both the wolves standing there in confusion.

Taehyung, who was shocked to see sudden change in hoseok's behavior, smiled warmly, and shook his head slightly. You cannot act in front of me beautiful. I know that how happy you are on the information of my departure. Taehyung thought to himself, and kept smiling, but was confused too that what made his hyung to call him all of a sudden.

.

.

Hoseok was running in the hallways of the temple, his heart beating at abnormal pace, and his breaths were heavy for an unknown reason.

I should be happy that he is leaving. He would not be able to bother me anymore. Then why I am not feeling happy? Why there is an unfamiliar pain in my heart. He thought, but gasped when he tripped on his long hanbok, and fell on the ground, scratching his elbows a little.

For some moments, he kept laying in that position, with his face hidden in his arms. A lot of things was going on his mind.

"Hoseok? What are you doing here?" asked a familiar voice, which made hoseok raise his head from his arm, to find jimin crouching down in front of him, with worry on his face.

Jimin is also leaving. I think, that is why I am feeling sad. He thought to himself, and stood up from that place, before turning his attention towards the other omega once again.

"Nothing. But, are you leaving?" he asked, his voice sounding sad, which made jimin stare at him for some moments.

"Yes, I have to. This is the order of King namjoon." he said, with a sad smile on his face.

Hoseok for some moments, did not said anything, and kept staring at the omega in front of him.

"Oh. Umm. Jimin, I want to, I want to say something to you."

Jimin's pov

"I am listening-" I gasped when hoseok pushed me to the wall, and pinned both of my hands on top of my hand in his one. Even if he is an omega now, he is still taller than me and also stronger than me in physical aspects.

My eyes widen, when he placed his finger under of my chin, and stared down in my eyes, with serious look on his beautiful face.

"Before you go omega, I want to tell you that-" he said, and leaned closer to my face, making me widen my eyes more.

"That I think, I am in love with you." and the world slipped from under of my feet.

"W-w-w-w-w-wh-wha-what?!" I stuttered badly, but squealed when he placed his one hand on my waist, left my hands and pulled me close to his body.

"Yes, I think I am in love with you. Lets run away, far from everyone. I can give you everything. I will also treat you better than jungkook hyung, because, I know how beautiful and precious you are." he said, his hand now caressing on my cheek, and till now, I am feeling like I will faint at any moment.

"W-we both are o-omegas hoseok! We cannot do th--this! Besides, I do not see you in that w-"

"Who cares?! Even if we both are omegas, we can still become one. All you have to do is leave jungkook hyung, and I will leave taehyung, and then we can live our life hap-" before hoseok could complete his words, he got pushed away from me, which made me fall down on ground as my legs had become lifeless at the sudden confession by him.

I raised my gaze, only to widen my eyes in horror, when I found jungkook standing in front of us, staring down at hoseok with raging expression.

"Have you lost your mind hoseok?! How can you be in love with an omega?!" he growled in anger, making a shiver runs down my body, but hoseok, did not even budge from his place, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am in my right mind hyung. And what is wrong being in love with jimin. He is beautiful, he is talented. He has everything which someone will want in their mate. So I do not think why sh-"

"HE HAS A MATE ALIVE FOR THE SAKE OF GODDESS LUNA HOSEOK JUNG!"

"DO NOT SHOUT ON ME HYUNG! IT IS NOT LIKE YOU CARE FOR HIM AND LOVE HIM! I CAN TREAT HIM FAR BETTER THAN YOU! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LEAVE HIM AN-"

"I WILL NEVER DO THIS EVEN IN MY DREAMS!" Jungkook shouted, and I stood up by the support of wall behind me, as their argument has started to get heated.

"WHY?! IT IS NOT LIKE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM OR YOU ARE EVER GOING TO LOVE HIM AS YOU THINKS THAT LOVE MAKE YOU WEAK! JUST LEAVE HIM FOR THE HAPPINESS OF YOUR BROTH-"

"I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU EVER COULD LOVE HIM!" And my heart skipped a beat, making an unfamiliar feeling crept in my stomach.

For some moments, everything fell silent, and both of them kept staring at each other, where jungkook was breathing heavily while glaring at hoseok.

"Oh, do not lie hyung. You yourself used to say that you will never fall for your mate. You do not love him. You are just saying this because you cannot accept two omegas being in relationship. I know this is only a lie, and you does not love him the way I do. Just leave him and I will keep him more happy than y-"

"YES I SAID THAT! BUT THAT WAS WHEN I DID NOT MET HIM! I LOVE JIMIN FROM THE DAY I LAID MY EYES ON HIM BUT I WAS IN DENIAL BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OF GETTING WEAK! BUT NOW-" He stopped, and took a step closer to hoseok, now standing right in front of him.

"But now, as I have seen that my own brother is trying to snatch him away from me, I do not care. I do not care who the person is in front of me, but I would not hesitate to detach their head from their body, if they dare to lay an eye on that thing which belongs to me."

"He does not belongs to you. He does not belongs to anyone. Stop lying hyung, I know you do not lo-"

"JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING WHICH I HAVE TO REGRET JUNG HOSEOK! HE BELONGS TO ME! HE IS MY MATE! HE IS MARKED BY ME-"

"Probably by force. I do not think you marked him after confessing to him. I love jimin, and you are getting in my way to-"

And I gasped, when jungkook held on my hand, and in the next moment, his lips were placed on my lips.

My eyes widen in amusement and shock, and I held on his attire, as he kept moving his lips on mine.

Soon, I calmed, closed my eyes, and started to kiss him back. I always craved for this from ever since I realized that I am in love with him. The first kiss was when he was not in his senses, but this one, it is when he is in his complete senses, and when he is feeling protective for me.

After some moments, he broke the kiss, making me breath heavily, and he stared down at me with soft gaze.

Then he turned his gaze to hoseok, and his gaze in an instant turned sharp.

I also turned my gaze in hoseok's direction, but frowned when I found him smirking.

"Now at what you are smiling like this huh?! Now you believe that I love him, and he also love me!" jungkook said, only to make my frown deeper when he chuckled at his words.

"Yes, now I believe. Besides, I knew that you are never going to confess to him until someone will come and try to snatch him away from you. And before anyone could actually do this, I decided to take things in my hands." he said, and my eyes widen, making me stare at him in disbelief.

"What?" jungkook said, and I turned my attention towards him, who is now equally confused as me.

"What what? Finally you confessed to your mate before he could leave from here. Now he knows that there is someone who is waiting for him and in love with him. He will not let any other alpha to claim him and manipulate him when he knows that a handsome, tall, and strong alpha is already in love with him that he can also kill his beloved brother." and my mouth went wide open. T-this punk!!

"It was an act?! Hoseok!!" jungkook shouted in anger, but hoseok only let out a chuckle.

"Spend some time with your beloved mate now, hyung. He will leave in some moments from here. I am going to my mate to help in packing. Bye" he said, and walked away from there, flipping his long hair and swaying his hips like an omega. He is accepting himself way too fast. I thought to myself, and when he disappeared from our sight, I turned my gaze towards jungkook, only to flinch a little when I found him already looking down at me.

My eyes went wide when he placed his lips over mine once again, kissing me gently, locking his lips to mine.

I closed my eyes and started to kiss him back, placing my hands on his shoulders, holding on them in a firm grip.

"Do not forget about me jiminah. I cannot bear anyone around you, besides me." he mumbled into the kiss, nibbling on my bottom lip softly, at which I hummed in response.

.

.

.

"For a moment, I thought that you were saying those things to jimin in real." Taehyung said, while packing his belonging, but hoseok just kept staring into a blank corner of the room.

"It was necessary to make jungkook hyung realize about his feelings, or he would never be going to accept his feelings for jiminie." he said, his tone sounding cold, at which taehyung hummed in response.

"Both the brothers are same indeed." Taehyung mumbled, at which hoseok squinted his eyes at him.

"Did you said something?"

"Umm, no. Nothing." He said, and continued to pack his things.

Silence lingered the spacious chamber, where hoseok was now staring at taehyung's back, swinging his legs while he was sat on the couch.

"When will you come back?"

Taehyung's pov

My breath hitched, and I turned my gaze towards him, when I heard his question. Is he really talking to me?

"I am asking this so that I can know how much days I got to enjoy my life where you will not be bothering me." He continued.

For some moments I stared at him, before a small smile crept on my lips. You are not that good in lying in front of your alpha, beautiful.

"I do not know. It depends on my hyung. I do not know why he even called me at first place. Hopefully, it is not something big." I said, continuing packing my things, and hoseok just hummed in response.

.

.

It is evening, and finally, we are ready to leave from here. All of us are now standing at the entrance of the village, where both jungkook and jimin are hugging each other, while hoseok is just staring at me with his usual cold gaze.

I smiled, and took his hand in mine, to bring it close to my lips.

I placed a gentle peck on the back of his hand, and caressed it by my thumb in circular motion.

"Do not worry beautiful. I will be back soon, and if you want, we can talk to each other through celestial sylphs." I said in soft tone, and he did not said anything, instead, he turned his gaze down to his feet, but did not retreated his hand back.

"You should leave." He mumbled, making me chuckle at him.

By my other hand, I raised his face by placing my finger under of his chin, to make him look into my eyes.

"Just remember one thing hoseok, always listen to your heart. If you are staying here, you are getting enough time to know about your real self." I said, and leaned closer to him, to place a kiss on his forehead.

After that, I left his hand, and without breaking my gaze from him, I started to walk behind of taemin San, with jimin walking beside me, and many other guards following us from behind.

I did not turned until he disappeared from my gaze, making my heart fell into a deep abyss of despair.

"Do not worry tae. You will see him soon." Said jimin. I hummed in response, and finally turned my attention on our way.

.

.

.

Hoseok sighed, when they disappeared from his sight, leaving him, jungkook, eunwoo and YN alone at that place, as yoongi left from there with them.

"Soo." Hoseok flinched, when he heard a deep voice from his side. He turned his face towards it, and his eyes widen, when he found jungkook standing in front of him with arms crossed in front of his chest, who is glaring down at him in anger.

Hoseok chuckled, and started to take his steps back, when jungkook started to approach him with same rage in his eyes.

"H-hyung, do not you think it should be me who is supposed to be angry because you hid-"

"Do not try to manipulate the thing which you did in morning. You are dead by my hands now." Hoseok's eyes widen at his words.

He turned around, raised his hanbok, and started to run away from jungkook at full pace inside of the village.

"You punk! Come here! How you dare to lie to me and pull such an uncouth act in front us! You are dead for sure today!" Jungkook shouted, making hoseok squeal in fear.

"BUT YOU FINALLY CONFESSED TO HIM ONLY BECAUSE OF ME! ARE NOT YOU HAPPY?! BESIDES INSTEAD OF RUNNING BEHIND ME YOU SHOULD TAKE A REST AS YOU ARE INJURED!"

"I AM MUCH BETTER NOW! AND TODAY YOU ARE GOING TO GET PUNISHMENT THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" jungkook shouted, and like this, both the princes kept running on the paths of the village, which made YN let out a tired sigh.

"Oh yoongi, why you left me alone with them."

"I am here with you." Said a soft voice, making YN flinch and turn her gaze in the direction of it.

For some moments, she stared in the eyes of the person in front of her, with some unfamiliar emotions in her beautiful eyes.

"So, you are pregnant. Finally in love with your mate, and forgot about me?" AN said, and that was when YN turned her gaze away from her.

"We were just friends AN."

"You too know that you it is not true."

"Two omegas can never be one. And I cannot understand why you lacerated your scent gland."

"Because it is hard for me to forget about the person, for whom I fell first." These words from AN, made YN let out a deep sigh. Without saying anything, she left from there, leaving AN standing alone in the peaceful silence of that place.

.

.

.

After five days

"We are taking jimin with us back to our clan. I think, we got a lot of things to talk about." Park seojoon, jimin's father said to namjoon, at which namjoon gave him a slight nod.

Both taehyung and jimin arrived in Kim's clan yesterday, and today jimin's parents came here to take jimin back to their clan, as they want to spend some time with their son, also want to talk about few things with him.

"You are free to take him with you, King Seojoon." Namjoon said, staring at the king and queen in front of him with his cold gaze.

The place fell into deep silence after that, as seojoon, was just staring at the alpha king in front of him. Kim jay and kim haerin are not in the clan at this moment, as they are on their trip to the holy places of the world, which means they will only come back after a month.

Seojoon sighed, and turned his gaze towards of his wife, where she gave him a slight nod, making namjoon's eyebrows form in a slight frown.

"I have a proposal for you." he said, finally gaining the strength to speak. Namjoon nodded, and waited for the other to complete his words.

"I want taehyung and jimin to marry with each other." and jin's mouth went wide open, followed by namjoon's eyes.

"What? But they are not destined mates neither I think they will agree to this because they see each other as friends only."

"Taehyung has found his mate and you know what does this mean. This only means one thing, that a big disaster is coming soon. According to the great sages, a pure breed alpha and pure breed omega cannot be one, or the bloodline will end with them. Jimin, is a vampire hynrid, and I do not trust his mate with him who does not know a single thing about him and his past. I do not know if he will accept him after knowing the truth. So, I think this is the best thing we both could do, so that your and mine bloodlines could continue." this made namjoon fell silent, while jin just kept staring at the king in disbelief.

"But they are not mates! Do you think this is going to end well if they married with each other when they are not even each others mates?! Besides, did you even asked jimin about this?! What if he is love with his mate, and same goes to taehyung!" Jin interrupted, gaining all of their attention towards him.

"Queen, you do not know anything about the prediction which was done by the great sages centuries ago. The pup which will be formed by the mating of pure breed omega and alpha, cannot survive because of the curse given by the goddess luna at the time of the death of the dragons. Not only this, if they mated, then he will surely come back for the pure breed omega, to capture his powers which will increase by hundred times after mating. And if he got the omega's powers, then the same thing will happen which happened years ago, but this time we could not be able to stop him." Park Mina said, but jin could not comprehend anything. What prediction? And who is that him?

"I will think about it. Because I think, Jin is right. They are not going to agree for this as they have seen each other as friends only." Namjoon said, Makin seojoon let out a sigh.

"Do not worry about jimin. We know how to convince him for this. I just want to know your decision on this"

"Fine. I will think about this. I have to talk about this to eomma and appa fi-"

"And I think you should talk about this to taehyung and jimin first." Jin interrupted, staring at his mate with a raised brow.

Namjoon took a deep breath, and turned his attention towards the omega, glaring at him by his dragon like eyes, but it did not made the other even blink at him.

Jin stood up from his place, crossing his hands over his abdomen, staring straight with coldness in his gaze.

"I am queen here. And I do not allow this marriage. I apologise king seojoon and queen mina, but without the permission of the queen, any decision could not reach to its final result." And saying this, Jin walked out of the throne hall.

Namjoon sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose, thinking what wrong he did in his life to get a brother like taehyung and wife like Jin, who does not care for any of his word.

.

.

.

"Tae, you should not smoke. I told this before too." Jimin said, making taehyung turn his attention towards him, who was sitting on the balustrade of his chamber's balcony, and gazing at the moon in the night sky with a smoke pipe in his hand.

"I am missing him." He mumbled, turning his gaze to his soulmate, who just hummed in response, and sat beside him.

"It is fine. You will see him soon." Jimin said, and taehyung just took another sip of the tobacco, then released the smoke in the air.

Jimin sighed, and took the pipe from his hand, before throwing it down from his balcony, glaring at his soulmate with squinted eyes.

"I said, do not. Hoseok do not like this too when jungkook do this. So for the sake of him, leave it." jimin scolded, at which taehyung chuckled, but soon it dropped, when the words of his hyung and jimin's father came in his mind. Yes, they both heard their conversation as they had sent a spy serpent in throne hall, because something was feeling suspicious to them.

(Spy serpent, known to listen to anyone's conversation)

"But what we are going to do now? Your father want you to marry me and as far as I know you never deny their any order."

"I am not going to marry you, easy. I have standards." And this made the alpha scoff at his words, and roll his eyes at him.

"Me too. Besides, I love hoseok, I cannot imagine knotting anyone else who is not him." And as soon as the word knotting left taehyung's lips, both the soulmates made a face of disgust.

"Do not even talk about that. I do not want to even think about you kissing m- ewww nooo!" Jimin almost gagged, so does taehyung. Both of them were on the verge of throwing up even thinking about those things.

"We have to do something. I know namjoon hyung can convince jin hyung, and the next thing we will be seeing, us taking vows-"

"NOOOO! I love my mate and I am not going to marry anyone who is not him!" Jimin screamed with wide eyes, because imagining taehyung as his husband is not less than a nightmare to him.

"Then, lets do something. I do not want to marry anyone besides hoseok. Whatever the prediction is, I do not care."

"Also, that prediction and curse are just rumors." Jimin said, at which taehyung frowned at him.

"What? How can you be so sure?"

"If it was true, then goddess Luna had never made you and hoseok mates. Something is surely wrong here taehyung. I think this is some kind of strategy by someone, or any magic done by some witch, to separate you and hoseok for some big reason." He said, and taehyung thought about it for a while.

"What kind of magic?"

"A magic exist, which only can be done by witches. They make all the people believe in a certain lie or rumor. But this magic can only be done by the offering of the blood of a pure breed alpha, or omega." And taehyung's eyes widen at this.

"Do you mean-"

"There is one more pure breed alpha, existing beside you. But his intentions, does not seem good to me." Jimin said, staring at the moon in front of him.

"And I think, this has something to do with hoseok, because his parents hid his identity from the whole world. And surely, namjoon hyung know about this, so does my father. And that is why he wants me to marry you, and let hoseok continue his life as an alpha, so that they can prevent what is coming."

"Which part of the prediction do you think is a lie?" Taehyung asked, and for some moments, jimin kept silent.

"The bloodline part. I think, whoever spread this rumor, want the pure breed omega for himself, so that he can have a pup with him and also capture the omega's power, for some specific reason. This is just my guess. But, I think this have possibility to be true too. We are still not aware by the powers of pure breed omegas, because they are much more mysterious than pure breed alphas. Also, hiding hoseok's identity for this long, surely have something to do with that unknown wolf's plan." Jimin explained. Taehyung just stared up at moon, before a frustrated sigh left his lips.

"If the thing which you are saying is true, then I think I should be with hoseok, as he could be in danger at this moment."

"He is safe. My necklace going to protect him from every kind of magic or attack. Also, I think, YN noona has already started to teach him the omega things to know about pure breed omegas. So, I am sure that he is safe."

.

.

.

Next day

"Hoseok, now, say in your mind, by linking it to your heart and keeping goddess Luna only in your mind, the great earth dragon, grant me the sword which arises from the thorn of this rose, to provide my foe the endless sleep." YN said, handing a rose to hoseok.

Hoseok nodded, and closed his eyes, and did as what YN said to him to do, and in the next moment, the rose was turned into a sword, with a blade as sharp as some ordinary sword.

Hoseok opened his eyes, and sighed, staring at the sword in his hand.

"You are even able to do the magics of medramontes. Hoseok, I do not think that there is any kind of magic which you cannot do. You do not even have to provide any kind of offering to goddess Luna, or use flutes like jimin to initiate any magic of yours. Besides, your learning ability, is way too fast than any other omega." YN said, staring at the sword which was in hoseok's hands, but hoseok, just kept staring at the sword with some gloom in his eyes.

He sighed, and soon, the sword turned into the petals of roses, disappearing from his sight.

"Seongja YN, am I allowed to leave now? I want to spend some alone time." He said, or should say, asked in tired tone.

"Again magical pond?" She asked, at which hoseok have her a slight nod.

"After meeting jungkook hyung, I will go to magical pond, perhaps I will spend my night there again." he said, making the elder omega stare at him for some moments.

"As you say. But, tomorrow, we have to leave from here for jung's clan."

"I know, I will be here on time. You do not have to worry about it noona." saying this, he bowed to her, and walked away from there. He would be lying if he is not feeling alone, from ever since jimin and taehyung has left. Perhaps, he is missing jimin's company way too much?

"Hyung?" hoseok peeked through the doors in jungkook's chamber, who was laying on his place with his eyes closed, but they opened when he heard the voice of his omega brother.

"Hoseok?" he said, turning his face in his direction, and sat on his place by support of his arms.

Hoseok walked close to him, and sat on the ground beside him, with his hands on his lap.

"How are you feeling now? Do you want something?" he asked, at which jungkook shook his head a little.

"I want to hug my brother. Can I?" he asked, with a small smile, which hoseok returned with a nod.

He stood up from his place, and sat on his legs, to wrap his arms around of the elder's neck.

Jungkook smiled, and also wrapped his arms around the small waist of the younger, placing his chin on his shoulder.

"Hyung, are you fine now?"

"Much better." he said, at which the younger omega just hummed in response.

"Hyung, are you missing jiminie?"

"Yes. I want him here, with me." this made hoseok chuckle, because he still cannot believe that an omega who looks as cute as little bean, changed a dragon like alpha this much in just few months.

"I remember someone used to say that they will never fall in love." hoseok teased, giggling a little at his own words.

"I also remember someone who does not even used to smile and now he is giggling and teasing his brother."

"Hyung! But you changed more than me!" jungkook chuckled at hoseok's these words, and nodded in defeat.

"Yes, I did. But I think, this is best if it keeps my mate close to me. I do not want any other alpha, specially that taemin to take him away from me." jungkook said, frowning at his own words, when taemin's face came in his mind.

"But jiminie loves you, not taemin hyung. So, I do not think you have to be scared-"

"I am not scared." these words came out of jungkook's mouth like some venom, which made hoseok sigh at him.

"Fine. You do not have to keep any malice for him, because jiminie is way too much in love with you." after that, both the brothers did not said anything, and just kept hugging each other for some moments.

"So does taehyung, hoseok. He is in love with you way too much, which sometimes seems unhealthy to me." hoseok fell silent after that, as he himself, knows and remembers that every word of his mate which he said to him at magical pond.

After taehyung and jimin went back to their reign, hoseok asked about magical pond to YN, and he came to know that no one can lie in that place. Whoever step there, only can say the truth because of the magic of that pond. The pond's magic is so strong, that it not only breaks any kind of magic, but also affect on their mind, making it pure, until the person is a pure evil.

"I know hyung. But I do not think I love him."

"I give you the permission to love him, hoseok. Now I think, that he is the best mate for you." jungkook mumbled in hoseok's ear, making him widen his eyes at him.

"What? But you said, love makes a wolf we-"

"It is upto you what you want to become in love. It is your choice, that you want to become weak, or strong. And I think, taehyung is the best mate for you as he made you accept this omega side of yours. I do not know if you realized or not, but from ever since you came back from magical pond with taehyung, you have changed a lot. Now, even me, feels like this is what my brother hoseok in reality is, and not a rude, prideful and heartless wolf, who cannot see anyone above him. At first, I was scared that how will you accept your omega side when you will come to know the truth, after being an alpha for your whole life, but I think, here I should be thankful to taehyung, because he made it easy for you." jungkook explained, which only made hoseok fall silent.

.

.

.

"I am going to miss you minnie." taehyung said, holding on jimin's hand, not wanting to let his only friend go away from him.

"You are talking like I am getting married. We will meet soon, and celestial sylphs exist. We can communicate through them." jimin said softly, at which taehyung hummed in response, pressing his lips with each other.

"Jimin! Come here! We have to leave!" jimin's eomma shouted, making him turn his gaze in her direction, then back to taehyung, who seems like is on the verge of crying.

This made jimin chuckle, and he stood on his toes, to give a flick on his forehead, making taehyung hiss and pout at him.

"I am not dying tae-" and before jimin could complete his words, taehyung placed his hand on his lips.

"You know I hate hearing this." this time, he said this in a stern tone, making the omega only show him his eye smile.

"I know, also I do not want to die this early. You know I am scared of death and I still want to marry my alpha, and see the world with him."

"And what about the pups?"

"No. This is never going to happen." And taehyung sighed.

"Just do not say this ever again. Or I will hang you from the tree upside down." taehyung threatened with a frown, at which jimin giggled and nodded at his words.

.

.

Taehyung sighed, staring at the chariots going away from them, and soon, they disappeared from their sight.

A sad pout formed on his lips, but he turned his gaze at his side when he felt someone placing their hands on his shoulders.

He smiled when he found that it was non other than his brother in law, Jin, who is smiling warmly at him.

"Are you missing him?" he asked, and taehyung nodded with some grief in his eyes.

"It is fine. You can meet him soon again. Now, lets go and have your evening supper. You must be hungry." jin said, and again, taehyung nodded, with the same smile on his face.

.

.

"Hoseok hoseok. You are making me more obsessed for you. This body of yours, I badly want to devour every inch of it." The voice of the unknown male said, as he stared at hoseok, through the crystal ball, which was placed in front of him.

A light groan left his lips, when he saw the omega, taking off his hanbok, as he prepared himself to step into the magical pond.

He licked his lips, and the smirk only widen, as he stared intensely in that crystal ball, through his amber eyes.

"Omega, years. Years of patience, and you turned out this beautiful. Wish it could be me to open your flower~"

Umm, some important information regarding the words and sentences in this book!

"Opening the flower" here means "Taking the virginity/knotting". There is a difference between knotting and penetrating the omega. Alpha can penetrate the omega, but they still be called virgin. They only will be called non virgins when the alpha will knot them.

"Call of goddess luna" here means "death/or the wolf is soon going to die"

Wood the alpha- Penis

Flower- Vagina

Petals- the folds of the vulva

Small leaf- the cl*toris

"Wolf blink" means "seconds"

"Wolf howl" means "minutes"

"Wolf steps" means "hour"

An alpha father can scent their omega daughters and sons, same goes to omega mothers, they can scent their alpha sons and daughters. This is just for the purpose of the protection of their pups.

When a wolf is on their death bed, they can see a glimpse of the future, which either they can tell to the person by signs, or tell them directly. But directly revealing the future will reduce a part of their remaining life too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- Namjoon, the worst king?

Glimpse- "I also do not want you to force the omega for me. Whatever you do to him, ask for his permission first. I only knotted your eomma when he gave me her permission, and then, goddess luna provided me a strong and handsome son like you." he said, and till now, jungkook was feeling overwhelmed by his words.

"But appa, where I will live for this one year?"

"Where you were living till now, in jung's clan." he said, and again jungkook nodded at him.

"But jungkook, now, I want to request you one last thing." he said, his smile disappeared, and his tone getting serious.

"Protect your brother, hoseok, specially, your mate. Hoseok has caught the attention of the evil eye, and jimin's life is in danger."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54.7K 1.7K 17
History itself needs less explaining than this next predicament, let's just see how it turns out for our young characters. Where in the future is our...
87.4K 1.1K 13
Y/N is a powerful witch in her 5th year at Hogwarts. She's been recruited by the Dark Lord to help him be a spy within the Hogwarts walls. But what...
11.7K 476 47
Seungmee the prosecutor and sungchan the police. "Remember we are a team, no need to get mad" "Leave him, he's a waste of time" [ mystery AU ] Ran...
55.9K 3.4K 18
Two shots / One shots stroies about our cute Arthit who is a cat and his love interest Kongpob. I don't own any of the characters used in the story...