Rewind (1D fanfic)

By wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction More

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 16

72.5K 978 83
By wattgirlsxx

***********************************************************************************************************************

So guys you better get ready for some Zerrie!!!!

We have gone back up. A bit. but YAY and thanks to all you people that vote <3

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

love yah

xox

***********************************************************************************************************************

-Perries POV-

Ugh why is that horrible ray of light interupting my sleep? What did I ever do wrong?

I sat up and looked around to see everyone lying in their places from when we watched the movie. Niall was snoring hardout and Jade was having a shower obviously since she was missing and I could hear the shower.I noticed Harry and Lexi quite close together, Harry's arm around her.

Anyway, this morning I was driving Jade to her families house since she was such a crap driver and went 2km per hour. I was leaving to my family tomorrow because Zayn and I were hanging out today, y'know, to catch up.

I know these boys won't be getting up soon. I got up and found Zayn's phone and turned it on. Ha. He doesn't have a password lock. I went into contacts and found my name.. What the.. hairyperrie my contact was hairyperrie?!

aw hell naw.

I changed it to Perrieisamazeballsx. I got out my phone and texted Zayn.

To: Bradford_badboy:

Hey Zayn, Just driving Jade to her families house cuz shes crap! Where do you wanna hang today?? Be back soon!

I turned Zayn's phone off silent and put it down as Jade walked out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Hey, lets go back to our room yeah?" Jade said pointing at herself.

"Yup I'll just get my stuff.." I said picking up my bikini etc.

We walked out of the room quietly and went into ours, Jade giggling at the fact she was still in only a towel.

Hey I just thought, Lexi and I both have the same last names; Edwards. Ha random!

I had a shower and we both got dressed and did our makeup. Then we left the room with all our stuff with us before going down to the ground floor and asking for my car.

Halfway to Jades house, I got a text from Zayn.

"Can yah read this out?" I asked Jade.

"Sure"

"Kk do you wanna go to that park we used to always meet up at when we were in X-factor?? It's a nice day today :) I wonder when it will start to snow.. hopefully before christmas aye.. lol opps puttin me thoughts in a txt.. x" Jade read out.

"Text back umm Yeah sure hahaha this is why i love yeww (as a friend lol) x" I said as Jade started texting.

"He has a girlfriend y'know" Jade smirked.

"I know!! We were best mates gosh!" I laughed

"Oh wow he texts back fast haha.. Meet you there by the fountain haha ilyt (as a friend lol) x" Jade said. "Oh just turn right here!"

-Zayn's POV-

"Hey guys I'm going to 'the park' to meet Perrie for our outing so catch you later!" I said to the crew grabbing my leather jacket.

"Bye!" People said and others nodded or waved and smiled.

-:-

I was walking down the path, hands stuffed in my pocket and hood on, realising how cold it was getting. Yes, it was winter but it just changed like the weather has been so nice lately! I decided to text Perrie a warning.

To Perrieisamazeballsx:

Hey bring a jacket if you have one in your bag, it's pretty chilly outside. And when did you change ur name on my contacts?? ;) x

Message recieved from: Perrieisamazeballsx

HAHAHAHAHA i did that this morning lol!!! Yup I will haha I'll be there soon hope I don't keep you waiting!! x

To Perrieisamazeballsx:

but hairyperrie was funny!!! haha :) see you x

I turned off my phone and continued walking.

I sat at the fountain waiting for around ten minutes, taking a few photos with fans, before I saw Perrie rushing over to me in skinny jeans and a puffer jacket.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!" Perrie said giving me a hug.

"It's fine! So what do you wanna do?" I asked going straight to the topic.

"Hmm I don't know.. omg remeber this playground!" She said pulling me over to the abandoned playground.

"Yes!"I said smiling as the memories flashed past.

"Lets play tag?" Perrie giggled. "YOUR IN!!" She screamed running to the way up to the little hut.

"Come here!" I laughed chasing her around the place.

"Ok.. you win.. I give up.. not fit at all.." I said trying to catch my breath as I sat down on one of the swings.

Perrie sat down on the other one snickering.

"You have always been unfit! Jokes but I always win" She smirked.

"Stop rubbing it in" I joked poking out my tounge at her.

"So any new songs from Little Mix?" I asked even though I normally keep up with them.

"Well we are working on one called DNA! I actually like it quite a lot!" Perrie smiled.

"Can you pleaseee sing the first verse and the chorus?" I asked getting down on my knees dramatically.

"Fine haha get off the ground you will ruin your jeans!" Perrie laughed.

Ok so it goes like this.. She started singing and a few people walking turned to look at us.

-:-

It's in his D-D-D-DNA..

She finished the song.

I started clapping as she did a curtsey.

"Thats really good! I can definitley see why you guys won the X-factor, you're so good at singing!" I said in awe.

"Haha thanks" She laughed winking.

"Swinging competition?" I smirked.

"Oh it's on." Perrie said starting to swing.

I swung my legs back and forth trying to get higher.

"I'm higher!!" I said looking over at Perrie.

"Well you only win if you land this!"Perrie laughed and jumped off the swing from high up in the air and landing well but running a few steps foward.

I decided to take the risk and plunged myself off the swing and landed just as well as Perrie!

"HA shame I won!" I laughed doing a happy dance.

"Well I won tag!" Perrie said stomping her foot in a joking way.

"OHMYGOSHITSAPIECART!!!" I screamed as I heard the familiar sound of the man selling pies.

"What?" Perrie asked

"Oh my gosh it's a pie cart, you know? The man that sells hot pies?! Remember?!" I said being all serious.

"OHHH! lets go get a pie!" Perrie sqealed jumping up and down and we both ran over to the cart.

"Good afternoon! What would you like to eat?" The man smiled at us cherrily.

"I will have a steak and chesse pie and she will take a butterchicken!" I laughed.

"That would of been funny if I didn't like butterchicken pie, but unfortunately for you, I do! So yup thats our order!" Perrie smirked as the man chuckled at us.

I just got bummed. By a GIRL. I'm not being sexist but still!!

We got our pies and said bye to the man before walking over to a spare seat and sitting down.

"mmm omg this is soo good! It definetly warms me up!" I said as the taste of steak, cheese and pastry filled my mouth.

"Samee" Perrie agreed.

We finished our meals in silence, enjoying the pies.

I chucked the wrapper into a bin from 5 metres away.

"Yes! Score! Ha beat that!" I laughed.

"Ok!" Perrie stood up on the chair and started aiming. She threw and it landed. In the bin. ):

"Haha now we're both winners!" Perrie laughed jumping on me.

"So what shall we do?" I asked

"Arcade?" Perrie suggested smiling up at me with pleading eyes. Oh who could say no to that face? Perrie knew my weak spot.

"Ok haha" I said and we walked to the arcade around the corner.

"OMG I did basketball the other day so we are gonna shoot some hoops!" Perrie smiled walking over to the game and slotting in 2 pounds. The game lit up and the balls rolled down either sides of our playing stations. There was two hoops and six balls each which rolled back once you had used them.

"Ok, whoever gets the most hoops in a minute wins!" I said getting ready as the timer counted down.

3, 2, 1 GO!!

We both started shooting and sometimes getting them in. Damn Perrie was good. Such a shame that I never really payed attention in PE when I was younger.

BEEP! Time was up. I looked at my score- 22. Perrie- 24.

"Nooooo well you had practice recently!!" I argued acting like a child.

"Still won!" Perrie laughed as she collected her little prize of a chocolate and popping it in her mouth.

"Mmm sooo good!" Perrie said grinning evily.

"Stop making me jealous" I pouted.

"ZAYN we have to do that!!" Perrie shouted pointing at a twister dance game. No. Oh no. I can't dance for cheesecake! I get so embarassed. Theres no way I'm letting her drag me into this.

"No way Perrie. I can't dance! And it's in public!" I said half whispering.

"Well this should teach you!" Perrie smiled grabbing my hands and trying to pull me over.

"No and thats my final answer." I said a bit more sternly.

"Oh come onnn it will be fun! Don't be such a party pooper-"

"Hey Perrie look! We should go ice skating on that small rink! It will probably only be here for a couple of days!!" I said as she looked.

"Yes you are a genius! But you will go skating and not dancing?!" Perrie said raising her eyebrows.

"Well.. um skating isn't dancing and you don't have to be able to dance to skate!" I said matter-o-factly.

"fine, you win lets go!" She said and we walked out of the arcade.

"Two pairs of boots please, size 9 and 8" I said and Perrie nodded.

"Here you go, Zayn and Perrie and yes I know you!" The friendly-looking girl smiled at us, handing the boots over.

"Thanks would you like an autograph?" I asked.

"Well if you wouldn't mind.." The girl blushed.

"No problem at all!" Perrie smiled. The girl got out a little diary and a pen and we both wrote our signatures.

We walked over to a small booth and slipped on the skates, tying up the laces and standing up.

"At least I can stand up in skates not on ice" Perrie joked and we went over to the entrance of the ring.

We walked onto the ice and started to skate..

"Oh s***!!" Perrie screamed as she lost her footing, I caught her just in time.

"Hey you're safe with me" I winked

"thanks lol and pardon my french" Perrie laughed as she regained her balance.

"De nada!" I smiled.

"Hey I said french not spanish" Perrie said with a 'duh' expression on her face.

-:-

I think it had been around 2-3 hours before we stopped skating.

"Thanks for a great time Zayn and now you have to drive me home!" Perrie smirked

"You're joking right?"

"Yu-p! But at least a goodbye hug?" She said. We were standing outside her car.

I engulfed her in a hug and waved at her as she drove away, to her family.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Sooooo yeah hope you liked the Zerrie day :)

Go like our facebook page!!! Rewind - 1D fanfic

love yahh

xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.
55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic