Chaotic Marriage (Vol I)

DuskyGurl

Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had... Еще

Chaotic Marriage
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note (Important ⚠︎⚠︎)
Author note 2

Chapter 17

3.6K 289 30
DuskyGurl

A month later.

"Finally!!!!!!! Exams are over."

Maya yelled at the top of her lungs, making kids laugh at their exuberant teacher. When every student left the classroom, Ruhanika whacked her head. Maya rolled her eyes and gathered up all the exam papers.

Ruhanika sarcastically said, "You are acting as though your exams got over."

"What!? Why shouldn't I feel joyful? After a long time, we will finally take a few days off. Only I know how I've managed to balance a ton of work over the past month." Maya sighed and smiled as she sat down on the chair. Ruhanika cocked her head, extending her lips into a tiny smile.

"Don't act so ecstatic. We must hold a parent-teacher meeting within the coming week. So leave your blissful bubble now." Ruhanika stuck her tongue inside her cheek while Maya was giving her the stink glance.

"You are such a joy killer," Maya sighed and got to her feet, assisting Ruhanika in carrying the stack of exam papers to the staff room.

They both observed that all the teachers were jovial and discussing their plans for the few days of vacation. A few teachers were setting their shopping dates, while others were making travel plans. The atmosphere was really lighthearted. Ruhanika received a glance from Maya as she slammed the exam papers onto the allocated table, drawing attention to herself. Her eyes looked at Ruhanika with accusations filled in them.

What Maya was attempting to say was clear to Ruhanika. Evidently, Ruhanika had already been approached by Maya a few times but had been turned down using different excuses. "Fine," sighed Ruhanika. "This coming Saturday."

"Bring your sister along, too."

Maya was beaming with joy.

***

"Chachi, take these," Sitara said. I've trimmed the vegetables." Sitara stated as she handed Aruna the sliced veggie. Aruna walks into the kitchen as it is getting close to dinnertime in the evening.

Sitara made the decision to assist Aruna in all of her needs as she would be free up until the announcement of her exam results. She never cooked because she didn't know how, so she always did something else. She didn't even know how to slice vegetables at first, but as she watched Aruna and Ruhanika occasionally, she gradually learned.

When Sitara refused to cook while still assisting her in other areas, Aruna got the hint. However, she didn't have any issues with it. She had observed the young woman attempting to assist and devoting herself to her work. She also saw that Sitara picked up fresh knowledge rapidly and was a keen learner.

"Oho! Bhabhi aaj ke khane me kya??" Muskan questioned while sitting on the chair next to Sitara. She started college a month ago, and she is currently in her final year. As she stirred the Palak paneer, Aruna shook her head at her hopeless daughter.
(What's there in dinner today?)

"Zeher??" Sitara taunted, apparently two day back the duo had decided to go in shopping. Muskan contacted Sitara at the last minute to inform her that her friends had opted to go to the movies while she was waiting for her at home, sitting and ready to go out. Since she couldn't abandon them, she was forced to abandon her.
(Poison)

Since that day Sitara was naraz with Muskan. Muskan thought of idea and clicked her tongue before she started, "Meri pyaari, favroite Bhabhi-"
(upset)

They turned around when they heard someone's throat clearing and found Ruhanika standing behind them with her hand crossed over her chest and her sky-blue saree flowing in the wind. Since that day in pooja, Muskan had been forbidden from using the name Favorite Bhabhi, hence she immediately stopped speaking.

Because the sisters didn't leave a single time to taunt her about who being her favorite and at what time. Even sometime they would act upset and sad with her. She left saying that anyone was her favorite, albeit occasionally there were slips of the tongue.

"Oh god!" Aruna, Ruhanika, and Sitara laughed as a result of Muskan's dramatic and funny exclamation while gazing up at the roof. She was far too hilarious.

Ruhanika walked forward in the kitchen to see if she could still be of assistance since everything had already been completed.

"Salad is the only thing left." Aruna informed her. Ruhanika nodded before going to the refrigerator to get some cucumbers, cabbage, carrots, and other vegetables for a salad. Sitara grabbed it from her hand when she washed it and went to sit with the girls and said.

"It belongs to my department," Sitara said and quickly started chopping the vegetable.

"Why were you being so lazy then?" Sitara winked at Ruhanika as she flicked her nose. She was aware that Sitara was only searching for an opportunity, which she gave her. Ruhanika laughed and shook her head. Sitara was finally making a valiant effort to fit in with her family.

At dinning table, at 8 in night.

Everyone was seated on their place and today everyone was present as well. It was like a unsaid norm in Shrivastava household that all the family member should have once a meal together in a day. If not breakfast or lunch then dinner is confirm that everyone will be there.

Food was served and everyone had started eating. Just like before, first Vinay and then Bhavna were served, after them all ladies served their husband and then themselves. The same was happening today. 

The first pair complied willingly. Dev even subtly placed a few pieces of paneer on Sitara's plate, and she grinned at him. She was simply so in love with Paneer. She put salad on his plate and removed the carrot from it because he detested the sight of anything orange. They had gradually begun to get to know one another and their preferences. Currently, at the friendship stage, they maintain a very intuitive and natural bond. Things were the same as before, but they became a little more cozy and at ease.

The second couple, on the other hand, was the same. Treating one another as though they didn't exist. Yug was always serving himself. Ruhanika thus served Muskan, who evidently also desired to be lavishly pampered like her male of the house. Ruhanika was delighted to do so.

However, today there was a change. After serving Muskan, who usually sat to her left, she turned to serve herself when she noticed Yug's plate was empty. She really wanted to disregard that and just serve herself, but Bhavna and Yug's continual eye contact convinced her otherwise. She then gave him a dish before serving herself, and supper quickly came to a pleasant end.

The sisters headed upstairs after cleaning the kitchen, and as they were about to say goodnight, Ruhanika suddenly remembered something and exclaimed, "This Saturday, We plan to hang out with Maya."

Sitara nodded and went into her room, followed by Ruhanika.

After shutting the door, she noticed Yug working at his desk with various sheets strewn all around him. She moved to the balcony while ignoring his presence. Her phone rang at that very moment, and she quickly peeked to see who it was. Maya made the call. Ruhanika answered.

"Yes!?"

"What yes? You don't even know how to answer calls on the phone. Yes?" Maya cracked up as she heard Ruhanika's opening sentence. Ruhanika inquired once more while shaking her head.

"What made you call me at such a late hour?"

"Oh! Yes." Ruhanika heard something being smacked, and she immediately assumed Maya had smacked her in the forehead. "I neglected to inform you. After you left, principle Sir arrived and made an announcement that this year's success party would take place on the evening of the parent-teacher conference. And you to come this time and that time with your husband."

Ruhanika's nose twitched as her eyes briefly focused on Yug before she quickly averted them and said, "No. I won't be attending."

"Ruhanikaaaa!!!" Maya whined.

"Mayaaaaa!!!!" Ruhanika copied her. 

"Don't push me. You are aware of my personality." Ruhanika stated curtly.

"Okay, don't come. Beep, beep." Maya abruptly ended the call after saying this. Ruhanika sighed, knowing that Maya will eventually come around.

***

The weekends arrived earlier than anticipated, and before you knew it, it was Saturday.

That indicates that it was the day that Maya, Ruhanika, and Sitara planned to hang out and go shopping.

Ruhanika and Sitara were waiting for Maya at the designated meeting location at 10 in the morning. They had agreed to meet at 9:30, but it had now beyond 10 and Maya was nowhere to be seen. Ruhanika wore a straightforward red and fawn suit, while Sitara wore bellbottom jeans, a short tunic, and fishtail braids in her hair.

"Should we head home?" Ruhanika questioned Sitara, who was on the verge of having the same thought.

"I thought the same."

Ruhanika said, "Let's go," and the two were about to move when they heard a high-pitched screaming sound. It was Maya's voice. At long last, she showed up. Ruhanika glared at her for being so late.

"Wait!!!!!!!!"

She ran full speed in their direction. She was gasping and puffing while graphing the movement of oxygen in, with one hand on her waist. The sprinting had made her breathing ragged.

"Why are you arriving so late?" Ruhanika looked at her watch and questioned angrily.

"Something transpired. So let's go on." Sitara nodded awkwardly because she had just met Maya. She had only heard about it from Ruhanika and had never met her in person.

All of them entered the mall, where Maya executed the activity she had planned for her outing—shopping. They sat in the cafeteria after all of their shopping to fill their stomachs because they were hungry and fatigued from all of their shopping.

Actually, it would be more accurate to say that Ruhanika followed Maya and Sitara while they went shopping. If people have seen the sight, they must have guessed that she was dragged along without her will. Maya and Sitara went from being strangers to best friends in a matter of minutes. After all, they had rather similar preferences and dress styles. So it didn't take them long to become friends.

While they waited for their order, Maya kept glancing at Ruhanika, who was staring at her strangely, while Sitara was busy with her phone.

"Stop gazing at me. It's weird." Ruhanika was irritated by her constant focus on her.

"Can anyone say that we have been friends for two years?" Maya puffed and mockingly laughed. 

"The answer is unquestionably no." Ruhanika gave Maya a perplexed glance. What happened to her now? She said, pointing at Sitara and herself, "And look at us."

"Anyone can claim that we have known one another for years. Now, did you get what I said?" Ruhanika sighed while nodding.

"Therefore, I want everyone to recognize our years of friendship. I've made a decision."

"What??" Ruhanika sighed. She got a vile premonition.

"We'll plan more joint outings." Ruhanika wished she could hit her head somewhere. She became so bored on this particular outing that she began to worry about what might happen if they began meeting up more frequently. Hell no. She didn't want to consider it at all. Staying at home with her coffee, novels, and swing was preferable.

So quiet and pleasant.

Ruhanika united her hands in a handshake before bending her head and exclaiming. "Mujhe baksh do. Mujhse ye na ho payega."
(Have some mercy on me.)

Maya completely disregarded her pleading. Maya spoke and abruptly clapped her hands together. "When are you guys going on your honeymoon?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with mischief.

Ruhanika choked on her water as Sitara, who was on the phone, dropped it on the table. After a quick back pat from Sitara, her coughing stopped after a short while.

"Tell me." Maya prompted them.

Hey guys!

I came to know why this chapter wasn't uploaded. It was something called Wattpad glitch and due to that although I updated it, it wasn't showing it to you people. :(

I never knew something like this also happen.

Sorry.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

553K 18.3K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
159K 8.5K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
THE BHANUSHALI HOUSEHOLD. idk

Художественная проза

481K 30.4K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
The Hidden Bride Ms. Bhatia

Любовные романы

56.4K 4.9K 17
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...