Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Humiliated

2.1K 166 65
By Yoonchrisgull

"Have you really pushed sex away, Jimin? Can't believe it."

Yoongi sounds almost disappointed and Y/n is left standing there with wide eyes. Pushed.. what away..? Sex.. what is sex? Why are they suddenly talking about sex? Out of everything, did Yoongi really had to use that word?

She is kind of malfunctioning, and is glad no one is looking at her face slowly turning red.

But when there is a lack of response from Jimin's side, they all turn to him. The Caption is silently eyeing Yoongi down, and from where Y/n is standing, she can see his jaw clenching a bit.

She blinks, thinking she is just seeing things. But that is when Jimin speaks.

"You don't have to know everything, hyung." Lips tilting up slightly in a half smile, Jimin says to Yoongi.

The man tenses up at the response, cause out of everything, he did not expect that answer. He is the closest to Jimin, they have been together before they could even walk, unlike Hoseok and Taehyung who Jimin met later on when he was a young boy.

So Yoongi has known everything about him, his secrets and his worries. But seems like it is not the same anymore. Ever since his fiancé came into the picture, Jimin has become distant.

That is what Yoongi always feared.

The said woman stands small and quiet to the side, everyone watching the two men sharing a gaze none of them bothers to break. The wind is still chilly, and Y/n shivers at the feeling of it.

"Captain?"

A familiar voice sounds from the stairs and except for the two men, everyone turns towards the voice to find Yeonjun standing there with a charming smile.

Oh, bless his soul. Bless him.

He has no idea what they were talking about before he innocently interrupted them. But thanks to him, Y/n can breath better now.

She missed his goofy smile.

Their eyes meet and Y/n passes him a warm smile back.

Jimin finally bothers to break the eye contact with Yoongi and turns around to look at the young boy. "Yeonjun." The Captain calls. "You're right on time. Come here."

Yeonjun blinks when his Captain suddenly calls him to his side. But his excitement gets the better of him and he basically hops up towards Jimin.

Jimin pats him in the back when he reaches him, and turns to Jungkook who has no idea of what happened almost a month ago. "Jungkook, this one is our bravest sailor."

Jungkook perks up and stares at Yeonjun who bows at him. "He managed to escape the dungeon and the highest mast of this ship without loosing his mind. You might want to ask him what got him there."

Yeonjun sheepishly scratches the back of his neck as Jungkook eyes him down, an impressed glint in the eyes of the blacksmith when he notices how young the boy actually is.

But somehow, it all feels like an unsaid rule, a warning to all to never cross their lines. Jimin might sit and laugh with them, but he is the king of the seven seas, the man sailing the black ship no one could ever tame. His wrath will come only ones, but there would never be an end to it.

"We all learned something valuable from that." Jimin turns to Yeonjun as the wind racks through his soft grey hair. "We shared our apologies. It is your turn to apologise now, hyung."

Yoongi tenses up further when Jimin's sharp gaze falls on him again, his eyes rounding out when it downs on him that the Captain of the ship has apologised to the young sailor for what happened a month ago.

And his eyes widens further when he finally realises that Jimin wants him to apologise too.

His back straightens from where he is leaning on the mast, and the more he stares into his Captain's eyes, the more he grasps the situation he is in. Jimin is testing him. And in front of her.

Yeonjun is barely making eye contact with him when his gaze falls over him. The young man is fidgeting a bit, probably uncomfortable at the memories that flood his head. But he makes no effort to stop it, nor makes up an excuse to get out of the situation.

But when Yeonjun finally peaks up at him, Yoongi realises that he does not want to stop it. The promise he made to Yeonjun, that it is just an harmless joke, a mischief that will probably make the Captain happy. And Yoongi will make sure Yeonjun does not get into any trouble.

Just like how it has always been with Yoongi and his pranks.

But two sailors got seriously injured. And the blood in the end fell on Yeonjun's hands. Even though it was not all his fault. He deserved the punishment Jimin gave him. And he did not deserve the sacrifice Y/n gave for him to be set free.

His Captain was never upset about his ship getting wrecked. It has been damaged enough in sea battles. But it was about his sailors who almost lost their lives.

The grudge is upset in Yeonjun's eyes, and the innocence is not there anymore. It was whipped away the day he watched the ship mast fall over his friend and crushed his bones completely. And to save him, his Captain stepped in. Jimin managed to pull the boy out of under the heavy wood, but instead got stabbed by the thick log that fell on him and went right through his chest.

His Captain has a large scar there now, but he still approached and comforted Yeonjun after letting him go.

"I apologise, Yeonjun." Yoongi speaks up, his head held high, but he feels nothing of the sort. Anger ticks in his head and he tries his best not to show it. "Hyung put you through a lot, hm?"

Yeonjun does not meet his eye anymore, but shakes his head. "It's alright, hyung. I am much better now." He mumbles, tensing up a bit when he feels Jimin's hand patting his back, before he leans into the touch, and lets out a sigh of relief.

Taehyung and Hoseok smiles at the visible relief in the face of the young man, knowing how long it has been burdening him. Yuna also eyes him. Today is the second day they have set sail, and the boy has been passing her nothing but snarky smirks, a challenge in his eyes as she glares at him.

But now, he stands as small he could look, his head hung low. There was a fleeting moment back in the palace as she bathed Y/n, the Queen has told her of what happened a few weeks ago before they arrived in Busan.

She did not know the sailor was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun slowly tilts his head towards the Queen, wanting to tell her the reason he came up here in the first place. The little woman is already staring up at him with warm eyes. "My Queen, your breakfast has been served in your room."

His cheeks tint red when Y/n smiles up at him. And it's so pretty, he has to blinks his eyes to get out of the daze. He has heard the commotion the sailors were causing and came out of the kitchen with his apron and a spatula in his hand, busy but always ready for some gossip.

He heard the sailors singing the praises of a angel in the ship, and his mind immediately went to her. Now that she is standing in front of him all in her white dress and her little braids, he knows they were not joking.

His Captain just called him a brave soldier, but everyone knows it is the Captain that is the bravest soldier of all.

The woman tilts her head a bit, having no idea of the crisis she is innocently causing. "Have you eaten?"

Yeonjun knows the other sailors will whoop his ass in jealousy if they found out, but oh well. They are not here so it is their loss.

Usually, if anyone is in charge of cooking, they will end up eating at the end. But Yeonjun has a bad habit of dipping his hand into all the food he cooks so he is always full by the time he finishes. But now, he lies by shaking his head. "I was on cooking duty today."

The woman hums. "Let us eat together then."

Yeonjun knew it was coming, and he joyfully nods, his fluffy mop of hair bouncing like an excited puppy. And he can almost feel the pretty maid tensing up behind him, no doubt a frown falling over her face.

If she thinks she will have the Queen all to herself than she is wrong. Everyone here tries to get a chance with the Queen.

Half an hour passes, and Yuna finds herself standing alert behind Y/n.

Her brows are furrowed at the young man giggling away at the Queen, obviously trying to score points from her.

She stops herself from scoffing. What a stuck up.

The other sailors might have watched him from afar in jealousy as he entered Y/n's room, but Yuna is the one who gets to sleep next to her every night.

Him, or any other sailors for that matter cannot relate to her. Only she is little miss Y/n's favourite.

Her cheeks puff with pride, as the sailor glance at her with mischievous eyes.

"How have you been?" Y/n questions as she takes a bite out of her food.

Yeonjun grins and leans his back against the seat. "I am as fearless as ever."

Yuna rolls her eyes at what she hears and Yeonjun notices it. He winks at her, a smirk lifted up his lips. "My Queen's maid seems to think otherwise." He clicks his tongue in amusement.

"I think you are cheesy." Yuna remarks, her arms folded over her chest.

The man chuckles at that, before leaning in to whisper. "My queen, your maid is jealous of me."

He does not bothers to lower his voice and Y/n can hear Yuna scoffing from behind. The Queen's gaze flit from Yeonjun, to behind her at Yuna and her brows raise at the unexpected sight.

Yeonjun continues to grin, enjoying the glaring eyes of the maid a bit too much. He looks back at Y/n and straightens his back again as a thought float his head. "My Queen, Jihoon and Beomgyu have been getting better. When they heard yesterday that you were coming back, they got very happy."

Y/n's eyes melts when she hears that. "I would like to see them too. I have been worried." She sighs, remembering the state they were in after the whole fire incident.

Jihoon was the one whose body was accidentally crushed under the heavy mast, and Beomgyu's arm got fully burnt because of the fire.

Yeonjun nods. "I will take my Queen to them."

"Can we go now? I am done." Y/n puts down the fork.

The young boy blinks at the food still left in her plate. She barely took a few bites. "Was it not good? Did I add too much salt again?"

"Oh no," Y/n giggles, shaking her head. "It was very delicious. I am already full, but I will keep your cookies for later."

His gaze studies the Queen, before it shifts towards Yuna who stares him dead in the eye, the attitude from before no linger in her demeanour. It tells him enough to just drop it. So that is what he does.

"Oh, I just remembered."

He perks up when Y/n speaks again. His gaze flies back to her. "Yeonjun, can you tell me about the time Jungkook-shii first met Jimin?"

Yeonjun stares, before he nods. "He came to the ship a few years ago during the Kim's war. He was the one who broke out the immigrant women slaves and Captain helped by giving them a place on board."

Jungkook broke them out, Y/n blinks, a bit impressed. She noticed yesterday how popular he was amongst the sailors. They all surrounded him and greeted him with respect, as if he was a part of the crew.

Also for a man who is just an ordinary blacksmith, he sure has a lot of guts to just sneak into a marine dungeon. Does he not fears for his life?

Or is it because he has a big power behind him?

"After that, we saw him again a few times. He visited the ship to meet with the Captain. To be honest, he is very cool." Yeonjun unknowingly babbles on further, and Y/n stops herself from frowning.

He visited the ship a few times... Yuna's words from before clicks in her head too. Jungkook also used to visit the palace once in a while.

If they know each other, then why is it that in the ball, both him and Jimin pretended that they have met each other for the first time. Let alone them, the others also looked like they have met Jungkook for the first time.

Just what are these two hiding?

Her gaze lifts towards Yeonjun's bright face and she decides to throw these worries in the back of her head. "Should we go?"

The man hums, slowly getting up from his place. He collects the plates into the tray and picks it up. "I will be waiting outside."

Yuna watch him leave with squinted eyes. Y/n stands up from her place in the seat too and tilts her head at the young girl.

A smile lifts her lips at the frowning girl and Yuna immediately straightens her expressions when she gets caught. She clears her throat as Y/n shakes her head with a silent laugh.

"Why is my Queen laughing?" Yuna's lips round in a pout.

Y/n turns to her "I am laughing because you are trying very hard to convince yourself that you do not find him cute."

Yuna flushes at that and immediately shakes her head. "I think he is too full of himself. And he clearly does not know what he says. He thinks my brother is cool. My brother!"

Y/n laughs wholeheartedly at Yuna's little tantrum, swaying a little in her feet when she gets out of breath. Yuna immediately takes a step towards her to balance her.

"My Queen." She frowns.

"I am alright." Y/n reassures her, feeling her lingering hand near hers.

Yuna brushes her fingers softly against Y/n's before she gently takes her hand in her palm. "My Queen, you have a fever." Yuna looks up at her with worry in her big doe eyes.

Y/n sighs, no longer being able to hide it. "Seems like it. I think I have taken mother's absence to heart. We had breakfast together every morning. I miss her a lot."

Yuna pouts deepens and she nods her head. "I miss her too." She has been by Mother Queen's side for five years now. And never has Yuna left for such a long time.

"We can write her a letter. I will tell Jimin to send it back to the palace." Y/n pats Yuna's hand and the younger girl nods.

"But," Yuna looks up at the Queen. "We must also tell him about you fever before it gets worse."

Y/n immediately shakes her head at that, embarrassed to even go to Jimin for such little matters. But Yuna is staring at her with a strict expression, as if she knows what the woman is thinking.

"If my Queen does not, than I will."

"Alright, alright. You win." In the end Y/n has to give in. Cause she can feel her stomach twisting into uncomfortable knots and her head might burst open any second.

Even if she keeps it a secret, Jimin will notice anyways. You cannot hide anything from him.

Jimin sees and hears everything.

And that he does, cause all the way inside the Captain's cabin, Yoongi stands alone with Jimin.

The pale man stands quiet in the middle of the room, staring at his Captain's back that is turned at him.

"Jimin." He calls.

But the other man does not move a muscle. So he tries again.

"Captain.."

That makes Jimin move. He does not answer, but tilts his head slightly to the side to show that he is listening.

Yoongi release a deep breath. "I thought we let all that go."

"No, hyung." Jimin slowly turns around and Yoongi is greeted by the sight of cold grey eyes. "Only you have."

The pale man shakes his head. He cannot bring himself to accept what the Captain has done in his stead. "Is that why you apologised?"

"Cause you did not bother to." Jimin calmly replies. He is not bothered by the fact he, as a captain of the ship apologised to a wee sailor. After all, even an enigma like him is more humane than actual humans. "You don't even realise what you have done."

"It was humiliating." Yoongi shakes in his place as he finally speaks about the whole thing that happened an hour ago.

"Was it?" Jimin's icy eyes glint in amusement. "Maybe you should bother yourself to go down and visit those two boys who are practically immobile for life now. You will feel even more ashamed."

Yoongi looks away at that, a deep sigh leaving him as he starts to pace the room. Jimin follow his figure with his gaze, hands tucked deep in his pockets as he eyes the irritated human.

"What is happening, Jimin?" The man finally turns back to the Captain. "Why are you not talking to me anymore? Why are you distant? Have you replaced me, with that blacksmith?"

"Have this ever accured to you that there might be a reason?" Jimin's heavy voice cuts through the tension in the room, his grey eyes zeroing over Yoongi.

"I do that all the time. This has never upset you." Yoongi reasons his own belief.

"Has it?" And that is enough to silents him. "It was alright, until someone got hurt. And those who did get hurt are my sailors who I have given my words to protect for the rest of their lives."

Silent washes through the room, Jimin staring the man down with the same gaze. Yoongi looks away, the words he knows will get him more into this mess are tickling the tip of his tongue.

He knows he should keep it in. But the absurd reality of him fearing for his life in front of Jimin, his childhood friend who has not ones said anything to him makes him laugh.

All because of her.

A breathy chuckle leaves him, as he meets the Captain's eyes. "You have changed. It must have been since the day of the abduction. Ever since you met..-"

If a gaze could kill, Yoongi would be ten feet underground right now. He has never seen this colour of blue sparkling Jimin's eyes before, a chill running down his spine at the literal wrath that starts to electrocutes the air around the Captain.

Yoongi seals his lips shut, and looks away from the King of the seas.

"You will leave."

Yoongi's head snaps up at what he hears, and his eyes meets his death shining in the Captain's eyes.

Jimin's voice is grave incarnate as he grits out. "You will leave by the end of this weak. I am not taking you to the shipwreck. And I don't want you by my side in this war anymore."

—————————

Oh well, what the FUCK DID HE EXPECT? You be an asshole and you get what you deserve 😤 this chapter is a gift to all my pretty minions who had enough of Yoongay'z bullshit. I told you, jimin will speak when the right time comes and he will SERVE.

Sorry for a bit delay in the chapter. I was writing it, but then I got a bit distracted and started scrolling through Insta and saw all those kids and people suffering so I just started crying my eyes out. Sigh work has been stressful too.

My leader is the biggest ass ever. I fucking loath that man. He's so annoying and useless. Doesn't even lift a finger and his sarcasm makes me want to rip his hair out. Yup, it's all messy. Also did I tell you guys that I'm working at the airport. Yup it's all luxurious and boozy but the people there are fucking immature. They ruin the whole experience.

However i hope you guys like the chapter. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.6K 39
"You are on my ship, don't you dare speak to my crew like some piece of trash." "Tell your crew to respect those who can kill them." ~•~•~ Things d...
104K 2K 88
95.000+ words 📝 You are joining your boyfriend, Taehyung, on a tropical vacation to help him, Jimin, and Jungkook with a promotional gig. As you arr...
6.3K 596 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
414K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...