Fight For You | Louis Tomlins...

By Itskennedy112233

Meet Louis- Brown hair, Blue eyes, loud, funny, crazy, loves pranks, just got out of a relationship, living a... More

Fight For You Prologue
Fight For You Chapter 2
Fight For You Chapter 3
Fight For You Chapter 4
Fight For You Chapter 5
Fight For You Chapter 6
Fight For You Chapter 7
Fight For You Chapter 8
Fight For You Chapter 9
Fight For You Chapter 10
Fight For You Chapter 11
Fight For You Chapter 12
Fight For You Chapter 13
Fight For You Chapter 14
Fight For You Chapter 15
Fight For You Chapter 16
Fight For You Chapter 17
Fight For You Chapter 18
Fight For You Chapter 19
Fight For You Chapter 20
Fight For You Chapter 21
Fight For You Chapter 22
Fight For You Chapter 23
Fight For You Chapter 24
Fight For You Chapter 25
Fight For You Chapter 26
Fight For You Chapter 27
Fight For You Chapter 28
Fight For You Chapter 29
Fight For You Chapter 30
Fight For You Chapter 31
Fight For You Chapter 32
Fight For You Chapter 33
Fight For You Chapter 34
Fight For You Chapter 35
Fight For You Chapter 36
Fight For You Chapter 37
Fight For You Chapter 38
Fight For You Chapter 39
Fight For You Chapter 40
Fight For You Chapter 41
Fight For You Chapter 42
Fight For You Chapter 43
Fight For You Chapter 44
Fight For You Chapter 45
Fight For You Epilogue
Fight For You Song List
Author's Note<3
Author's Note #2<3

Fight For You Chapter 1

42.9K 876 143
By Itskennedy112233

Fight For You Chapter 1

Brooke's Pov:

"You're amazing Brooke! Make sure you lock everything up before you leave," Johnny said. "Don't worry Johnny," I said with a smile tugging at the corner of my lips. He tossed me the keys and waved bye before walking out.

Johnny is the manager of Nandos. He is the one who runs the restaurant. Johnny is a pretty cool guy but can be a bit pushy and bossy at times. The only time he and I talk is at work or he would text me my work schedule for the week. I don't talk to people that much. I'm someone who keeps to herself and stay away from the crowd.

I walked away from the counter to set the chairs up before closing up. This was the most quietest time of the day. It was always boring. It has never been this quiet, though. Sadly, today was a horrible day. There were rude customers, I slipped and fell from the wet floor, and I burnt myself from the hot plates. All I wanted to do was go home and relax.

I set up the last of the chairs on top of the table before walking into the kitchen to hang my apron up. I untied it from my waist and took it off of my neck. I hung it up on the hanger and walked to the break room that was in the back. I unlocked it with the door with the keys and walked to my locker then, grabbed my over the shoulder bag and slid it around my shoulder.

I walked out of the break room and locked the door behind me. I walked to the front door, turned off the lights, and flipped the sign to closed. My eyes scanned the now dark restaurant to make sure everything was done.

I walked out of the doors and closed it behind me. I locked the door and put the keys in my bag. Just as I began walking and with my luck, I smacked right into someone. We both went falling to the ground with a groan and a thump.

My bum hit the hard ground and I swore there would have been a bruise by tomorrow. "Ouch," I mumbled. "I'm so sorry!" The person panicked. I heard them stand to their feet and saw them reach forward to take a hold of my hand. Before they held a grip, I flinched and pulled it back. The person looked at me with surprise and confusion.

I took a look up to see broad shoulder with a muscular frame. His silhouette stood out in the dark. In the dimmest light of the street lamps I could see his bright blue eyes.

I stood to my feet without his help. "I-I'm juh-juh-juh-just going to go," I stuttered. I quickly turned away and began to scurry. "Wait!" he called out. I paused in my step but I didn't dare turn around. "I'm sorry I really need to go," I nervously said. Before I turned the corner, I looked back at the guy to see he looked hurt and a little upset.

I turned the corner and let out a breath of air I was holding in. I slowly started walking normally again. I straightened my posture and began to jog back home with a smile on my face. Home sweet home. I saw my house come into view. My feet stomped up the porch steps and walked to the doors. I took my house key out and opened the front door. With a twist and a push, the door opened and I walked in.

"I'm home!" I yelled, turning around and closed the door. "Julie? David?" I called out. I turned back around to see them standing there. "What's for-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw them standing there close to tears.

"What's wrong?" I quickly asked. I dropped my stuff and was quick to their side. "I'm so sorry Brooke," Julie choked out while pulling me in a tight hug. She started crying and I didn't hesitate to hug her back. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Follow us," David said.

I let go of Julie and watched her follow behind David. I followed them into the kitchen to see all my luggage packed and standing there. We sat at the table and let the silence fill the air before Julie began. "Brooke since your eighteen now," Julie said but started crying again before she could finish. "The foster center is not allowing you to live with us anymore. They think you are now old enough to live on your own since you're considered an adult now," David finished.

I chuckled a bit thinking this was some kind of sick joke (since they always played jokes on me) but no laughter came from them. "Are you serious?" I asked. My lip quivered as they slowly nodded.

"We are so sorry. We argued and tried everything but they won't allow it. There was a lot of arguing. We even tried paying them but they wouldn't give in," Julie cried. "Where am I even going to go? I don't know my blood related family or where they live," I cried. "I don't know sweet heart. We would tell you who they are but we aren't allowed to. It's private information. Maybe try finding a home," David said. "I don't have enough money," I sobbed in my hands. I hid my face away from them in embarrassment.

"We have a hotel for you tonight," Julie choked out as she wrapped her arms around me from the side. David had a few tears as well in his eyes. "We are so sorry," David choked out. I nodded and ran to him. He had a big impact on my life ever since I was little. "Thank you for everything," I whispered in his ear. He smiled as a response.

I pulled them into one last hug. "Promise to visit," Julie cried. "I will," I cried. We let go of the hug. "The hotel is only a couple blocks away," David said. I grabbed my two suitcases. "Do you want us to drive?" Julie asked. I shook my head. "I could use the exercise," I tried to lighten the mood. They only smiled a sad smile. I walked to the door, picked up my shoulder bag, and slid it on my shoulder. I handed them their house key.

"Thank you for having me," I said. "You are always welcome," Julie said. I opened the door and walked out. I walked down to the side walk but before I left, I looked at them for one last time. Julie was clutching onto David as she sobbed on his chest.

"Love you guys," I choked out. "Love you too," they said. I began walking down the side walk. One thing was on my mind and that was I could really use a car right now. On a serious note, I can't believe I'm leaving my home. The home that took me in when no one else would. They were like my real family.

I sniffed and wiped my wet eyes. A couple of blocks later, I finally found the hotel they told me it was. It looks like any modern hotel. I walked in the automatic doors and walked to the counter with my bags by my side.

"Hello how may I help you?" The front desk guy asked. "I have a room booked for either under Brooke Allen or David and Julie Allen," I said. He looked at some papers then at his computer and looked back up at me.

"I'm sorry we don't have any reservations for under those names," he politely smiled. My eyes widen in shock. "Oh... Thank you," I mumbled. I grabbed my luggage and turned around. I walked back out and grabbed my phone out of my pocket, to call Julie and David. The screen light wouldn't light as I pushed the home button. It was dead. Add that to my luck today (note the sarcasm)... I sighed and shoved my phone in my back pocket.

I began walking again. I walked along the streets of London. I passed every strangers bore expressions. Everything was closed now. I can't go sleep in Bob's BBQ. There would be a high chance I will get fired for that and I couldn't risk my job. Johnny doesn't allow people to say over night it would mean more payment to give to the employee. M

A couple hours later of long walking, I decided to just sleep at the park. I walked to under a tree. I sat down and rested my luggage next to me. My shoulder bag was now over my head. I rested my head against the tree and closed my eyes.

I have absolutely no where to go. No friends. No family. No nothing. What am I going to do? Most importantly, Where am I going to go?

A/n: Thank You for reading! Again not much to say since I just started writing this! Well thanks for reading! Vote? Comment? Outfit on my Polyvore and enternal link! Itskennedy112233

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.3K 47
Y/n had a horrible relationship with your mom, she finally took you out shopping after lots of begging where she would buy you new clothing, as your...
889K 18.6K 56
Isabella Stevenson is a 17 year old girl who lives in London. Her parents keep fighting so she decided to go for a walk to clear her head which she t...
126K 3.1K 48
" I THINK I LOVE YOU " " YOU WHAT ? " noah schnapp x oc
932K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...