Abused by him (Huke\mpreg)

By harrylovesluke

Harry Styles, 23 years old and 1/4 of boy band One Direction has been living with his abusive boyfriend Jacob... More

Notice
•1•
•2•
Authors Note
Ideas?
Characters
Question
Ideas for the next chapter
•3•
Character asks
Update
Character answers
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•29•
•30•
Character update
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
Ask the characters

•17•

13 1 0
By harrylovesluke

Jacob let out a frustrated sigh, as he collapsed onto the couch, groaning as his face hit a cushion. Yet again I, Jacob Smith, have taken it too far. He just knew that Harry had to be punished, but cutting him repeatedly? That was too far, especially when he is pregnant, and stress isn't healthy for the baby. Way to go Jacob, you've outdone yourself now!

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" he chanted to himself, punching the cushions with every word. If Harry hated me before...God I was screwed now.

"You just keep making the same mistakes huh?"

Jacob groaned into the cushion again, not bothering to look up to see who it was, since he already recognized the voice as Tom.

"Jacob, did you ever stop to think that he might forgive you if you weren't so tough on him?" he asked, sitting down in front of him.

"Yes, I thought of that, but he keeps trying to get away, and if I don't punish him, he'll never give up!" Jacob moaned.

"And why does he keep running? Because he is scared. Show him the real Jacob that you're too afraid to show others." Tom comforted.

"And what is the real Jacob?" he scoffed, causing Tom to laugh.

"You know exactly who he is! Jacob Drew Smith, the boy who is only thirty-one years old, and likes to laugh with his friends, muck around, has a goofy sense of humor-"

"Hey!" Jacob protested. "That cow knock knock joke is a classic!"

"See! That's the Jacob that Harry hasn't seen yet!" Tom laughed. "Be the real you, and maybe he will stop running, and actually fall for you? You're a great guy Jacob, and he'd be foolish not to like the real you."

"He wouldn't like the real me. He likes Luke and Ashton who weren't anything like me." Jacob pouted.

"Since when did Jacob Smith admit defeat?" Tom fake gasped.

"Since now." Jacob grumbled, burying his face back into the cushion, groaning.

"Jacob, show him the real you." Tom reasoned, patting his back.

"And what if she doesn't like the real Jacob?" He questioned.

"He'd be a fool not to like the real Jacob! If you stopped hurting him, and instead looked after him, making him smile and laugh, he'd fall for you, because the real Jacob Smith is an incredible guy, who knows how to treat his boy like a princess, and he'd love you, and see you as his prince." Tom encouraged.

"Do you really think that?" Jacob whispered.

"Na, I just said it because I'm bored!" he laughed.

"You're a dick!" Jacob grumbled, trying to fight the smile, and lost, laughing along with Tom.

"Seriously though Jacob, I do mean it. Be the real you, and he'll fall for you, just as you did for him." he smiled, causing Jacob to smile too.

"Thank you Tom. I'm gonna go see of he's okay." Jacob spoke, getting up from the couch and heading to the stairs. As he reached the stair case, he spun around again. "Hey Tom?"

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Thank you." Jacob smiled.

"You already said that!" he laughed, shaking his head.

"No, I mean thank you for not making a move on Harry like Niall did. I heard you guys talking, and I know you like him. But I heard what you said. That you'd never act on it, because you care too much about our friendship. I really appreciate it lad. There aren't many good guys like you around these days." Jacob explained.

Tom smiled at me, nodding his head. "You're welcome man." he smiled. "Although if you find out if Harry has any girl friends..." he chuckled, causing Jacob to laugh.

"What about my friends?"

They both turned our attention to the top of the staircase, to see Harry and Kevin walking down. I smiled at him, and confusion spread onto his face. Kevin playfully nudged him in the side, and he rolled his eyes, before giving me a small ever so slight smile.

"Umm, just wondering if you know any girls that would suit Tom?" he asked Harry, as he stopped at the bottom of the stairs, standing in front of him.

"Oh..." he mumbled. "I don't know many girls. All my friends are guys..." he explained.

"No worries." Tom smiled. "This wold travels on his own anyway." he laughed.

"Hey Haz...I'm sorry." Jacob sighed, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Harry glanced at Kevin, and he nodded his head in encouragement. What happened between those two whilst Jacob was down here?

"Uh, yeah, I'm sorry too." Harry replied quietly.

"You are?" Jacob gasped in shock. "What for?" he asked him, confused.

"You know...for lying about...loving you." he whispered, looking down at the ground.

"Oh! Yeah, no, yeah- um" Jacob stuttered, caught off guard by his apology and him not snapping at me. "No problem." Jacob smiled.

Harry actually giggled at Jacob's nervous state, and it was the most beautiful sound that he has ever heard. It made him smile, dimples popping through. Harry's laugh sounded like a sweet melody, and he wanted to hear it more often, and he was going to make it his mission to make him laugh more, so he could hear it more.

"I have a proposal for you. Not an actual proposal, although I would love to do that, because I love you, but you wouldn't accept, so I'm going to wait, but what I meant was, DAMN!" Jacob gushed, coming across as a total love sick puppy, who couldn't even speak.

Harry laughed again, only actually laughed at his nerves, clapping his hands together, and Jacob couldn't help but laugh too. Although he was making a total fool of himself, Harry was smiling and laughing, so it was worth it.

"Smooth Jacob, reeeeaaalll smooth!" Kevin teased, joining them in laughter.

"Shut up!" Jacob grumbled. "What I was trying to say was, I want to show you the real me. The real Jacob. I tend to act different, so people don't see the sensitive me...Anyways, I'm going to be the real me now, and I want to start again. Show you the real me." Jacob explained to Harry.

"That sounds perfect, don't you think Haz?" Kevin asked him, with raised eyebrows. Harry rolled his eyes, but nodded.

"Umm yeah, ah, no, I mean.." before he cracked up laughing again along with the other boys as he mimicked Jacob.

"Harry Styles, did you just mock me?" Jacob gasped as he along with the rest of the boys howled with laughter, and Tom actually high-fived Harry.

"Ha.ha.Very funny guys." Jacob grumbled.

"I thought so!" Tom laughed.

"Oh c'mon Jake, that was funny!" Kevin laughed. Eventually Jacob caved, and laughed a little.

"So...I am forgiven?" Jacob asked hopefully.

"I can forgive, but not forget." Harry replied.

"Deal!" Jacob triumphed, wrapping his arms around Harry, picking him up and swinging him around. Harry screamed as he spun him, but it quickly changed to laughing as he spun him around.

"Jacob! Stop! Please!" he laughed. "JACOB!"

Jacob laughed loudly, but put him down. Harry stumbled from being do dizzy, and he pulled him into him, holding him upwards.

"There you go, babe." Jacob smiled, as he regained his balance. Harry didn't respond, and neither did Jacob, they just stood there, staring at each other, Jacob's arms wrapped around his torso. It seemed so peaceful as they just stood there. Eventually Harry broke the silence, turning around to face Tom.

"Zendaya." he answered.

"What?" Tom asked, looking confused.

"You asked if I knew any girl friends that suits you. Zendaya Coleman. She'd be perfect for you." Harry smiled.

"Oh! Awesome! Thanks Haz!" he smiled, hugging her. Harry looked caught off guard, but eventually hugged him back.

"Haz, I have something to show you." Jacob spoke up.

"Oh? Okay..." he mumbled as Jacob took his arm, and lead him upstairs. Jacob lead him to the spare room, and he started to resist, thinking that Jacob was going to hurt him again.

"No, babe, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. New start remember? Trust me, if you don't want to, you don't even have to walk in there, just let me open the door, okay?" Jacob assured Harry.

Harry gulped but nodded his head. Jacob leads him to the room and opened the door. The minute she had view to the room, Harry's jaw hit the ground.

"Jacob..." he gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 710 34
Ariana Grande-Butera, Is an 21 year old she has a boyfriend. They were both happy couple. But Ariana caught Luke cheating on her. She was so fed up...
9.8K 152 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...
1.2K 179 27
Bella Styles and luke Hemmings are miles and miles apart from each other but a trip back to London reveals a big truth which Bella never in a milli...
136K 4.1K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...