MY SIX BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A BO...

By MonsterMasher690

** 5K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** OVERNIGHT, I WENT FROM JUST AN AVERAGE FAN... TO THE GIRL TH... More

MEET THE BAND! (Pictures)
WELCOME TO THE FANDOM!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
MEET THE RIVAL BAND (PICTURES)
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
SHOWTIME MONSTER MASH!
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MY BEAUTIFUL FREAK
JUNGLE SPIRIT
YOU CAN SUCK MY...
I'VE GOT FANGS
FEMME FATALE
CALL ME YOUR MONSTER
HAPPILY REJECTED
PRINCE CHARMING
PERSONAL TRAINERS
I JUST WANNA BE MYSELF
TOXIC ROMANCE BOOK
ONE-NIGHT STAND REGRET
MEAT PUPPET
HERE FOR LIFE

CHAPTER 82

143 7 0
By MonsterMasher690

"I want to show you this one first," Frank said, grabbing a small machine. "This one is my latest invention!" And then he pressed some buttons, but the machine broke into pieces. They both shared a laugh. "It's still a prototype anyway."

Jade was not sure how to call it, not even sure if it was love or not, but one thing she did know: She felt safe and warm with him, understood by someone even.

Still, she had a question to ask.

“Hey, that girl... Evangeline. What about her?” Jade asked and Frank made a disgusted face.

“I don’t know much about her, I just know that  she was deemed by the Hunter Academy to possess genetic potential, and was taken from her birth family. I know she endured both an education and indoctrination into the world of spy-craft, became the star pupil in in this strict training environment, was taught to compartmentalize her feelings, underwent psychological conditioning and physical training... That kind of stuff.”

“She seems like an unreliable bodyguard, I mean, she wears heel boots while on duty,” Jade said and Frank shook his head.

“She can’t walk, nor run, without heels. Ever since she was a child, she was forced to wear them and her feet, like those of every Hunter, became deformed over the years. Even males wear boots with platforms, not like Draco's, more like Black Widow boots."

“Why?”

“Hunters always keep things in their heels, USB drives, knives, cyanide.”

"It must be hard to fight in that kind of footwear," Jade laughed.

"Evie once told me that, when something is normal for you, you don't understand or notice the difference. Plus, she's too agile, you should see her cartwheeling and flipping in the air! She always lands on her feet like an Olympic gymnast!"

“And you... Like her?”

"It's not the word I would use." Frank made a disgusted face again, “Shit!" He hissed. His bionic hand sizzled again, and a faint whitish smoke came out of it.

"I think we should check that out," Jade said. "I'm not as good as Dad apparently, but I do know a little about robotics."

"They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," Frank said as they both sat down at a table, there was a toolbox at the centre of it. "I trust you can help me."

"Well, that looks pretty advanced. I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything," she whispered as she inspected his bionic hand. "I really like the chrome finishes, and you probably polish this hand every day because it shines like a mirror."

"I am more a machine than a man," he said. "I think I'm a perfect fit in Monster Mash because I'm a..."

"Don't call yourself a monster," she said with an angry tone, and her eyes met his.

"But I am. I am a descendant of House Rubinstein, and the only one in my family who has electrical abilities like my ancestors."

"Then that makes you a monster," she told him, cupping his cheeks in her hands, "But that's all, you understand?"

His light blue eye sparkled, but not as much as the bionic one, which even buzzed while it lit up in a brighter shade of green.

Despite his tough boy looks, he was as cute as a puppy.

His smile.

His eyes.

Everything screamed though boy, but his soft giggling said otherwise.

There was a blush on his cheeks.

"Let me get a screwdriver," she said, searching for it inside the toolbox.

"You... You like me, right?" Frank asked.

The question took her by surprise and caused her to jump a little.

The screwdriver slipped from her hand onto the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
860K 38.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
1.2M 49.2K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
252K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...