Trouble || J.jk & Y/n

By gukkzgaze

A 18 year old girl, y/n stays at Jeon's mansion as a paying guest, in Seoul. Jeon's have two childrens, one s... More

Jeon Jungkook, 32 year old
Y/n Kim, 18 years old
Episode 1 : the complicated friendship
Episode 2 : the complicated friendship pt.2
Episode 3 : the complicated friendship, conclusion
Episode 4 : To know you better
Episode 5 : Slow Steps
Episode 6 : Slow steps are a curse...
Episode 7 : disappointment, anger, regret and fear
Episode 9 : Friends again
Episode 10 : Trust is a big word

Episods 8 : Make me say "I'm still proud of you"

426 16 12
By gukkzgaze

Frustrated by the fact that y/n couldn't meet your father she decides to call her father, but to her luck she didn't have a phone. When y/n reaches home she doesn't find Mrs Jeon who could lend her phone to y/n and  surprisingly all of the guests were also not there. Seems they all went outside. She doesn't know how to use the landline. So she enters her room and gets changed into her onesie, this time it was a shark. She puts her hair into two pigtails.

She had no other choice than to wait until someone returned home. So she went inside her room and started studying, yeah studying. Even though she is resticated from her school, she knows her father will find a solution for this, because there is no way he will let her year go in waste. She doesn't realise when she fell asleep, and when she woke up it was already 11pm.

She ran out of her room just to find out that the lights of the whole mention were turned off except for the two rooms, one was her and one was beside her, without wasting a single thought she ran upstairs. She knocked on the door and soon enough heard a come in. To y/n's surprise, Jungkook was naked, half naked. He was just wearing shorts and nothing else, and also to y/n's bad luck she wore a shark onesie and the hood of it had a button which was done, making y/n only being able to see the floor unless she pulls her head a little too high.

Y/n took some steps ahead until she saw his legs and stopped on her way. "Y/n?" Jungkook asked for confirmation, when he already knew that this type of clothes belong to only her in the whole household. "Can I use your phone?" She asked in a low voice. Actually not a low voice but since she was wearing a onesie and was totally covered with it, her voice came out as low.

Jungkook searched for his phone in his room, when he found it he forwarded it to her, but since y/n couldn't see it her hands were floating in air in order to get a hold of the phone but she failed so Jungkook undid the button of hood. When he took it off he was met with a pair of red puffy eyes, which made y/n startled and she quickly snatched the phone and ran towards one corner of the room. She sat on the floor with her back facing Jungkook, she again wore the hood and started dialing her father's number, which was an impossible task for her because, again she was wearing the onesie which was a shark onesie so her hands were also inside it and which was making it impossible to type.

"Ugh" when a frustrated groan left her mouth, Jungkook stopped whatever he was doing and snatched the phone from her. "You want to call your father?" He asked to which she just nodded. He dialed the number and waited for the call to be picked, which didn't happen for atleast 4 times. "do you have any other number through which we can contact him?" He asked. "868 32** ****" she spoke and Jungkook dialed it for her. The bell rang for about half a minute and the call was picked.

"Hello? Who is this?" The person from the other side spoke. Y/n stood up in the blink of an eye and snatched the phone back which Jungkook didn't mind and went back to finish his packing. "hello? Uncle Hoseok, it's me y/n. Can I talk to my dad?" Y/n spoke, her voice was a little too desperate. "Oh y/nah, I'm sorry my girl. It seems you have something urgent but please can you wait for some minutes your father is in a meeting right now. But i promise as soon as he comes out I'll give you a call. So please wait for a minute, I'll call you on this number, ok? He said from the other side and waited for y/n's response which was a yes.

Y/n placed the phone on the bed and was going to leave his room when Jungkook stopped her. "What did he say?" He asked zipping his travel bag which was done. "He said my dad is busy so he'll call later" Jungkook made an o face, when y/n proceeded to leave. "If he said he'll call again, then you should wait here" Jungkook suggested. "Can I?" Y/n asked for confirmation to which he hummed. He placed his bag on the corner of his room making place for her on his bed  but she sat on the floor while resting her back against the bed.

We all know Jungkook should wear something right? But no let's just let him be naked, and he sat next to y/n. Not too close to her but close enough that her onesie was touching his body and goodness that felt so soft that he wanted to make it his plush toy. "I have a question y/n" Jungkook spoke looking her who was entirely covered from head to toe. "Hmm" y/n hummed, her head was hung low. "I don't know whatever that happened today, which part was true which was not. I seriously want to trust you as a friend I know that you cannot do such a thing as a prank, but a part of me says i should believe my sister."

He takes a break and continues again "Honestly speaking if you are wrong, what will you even get from doing this and if she is wrong what would she get by denying it." Jungkook speaks while looking at the floor when y/n interrupts him "It was me, I was wrong. I was wrong to think about helping someone who doesn't even want to be helped. And now not only me but also Abel who was not at fault is resticated, all because I tried to help her and so many other girls who would've gone through the same in future" the colours in Jungkook's face faded away hearing the word resticated.

Honestly he would've been happy about it if she was wrong, but now that he does not know who's at wrong, he doesn't know how to feel about it. "Y/n, I swear if Jeong is at wrong, I will not spare her this time. I will tell everything to my parents and not keep it all to me" Jungkook said trusting the half of him which believes y/n and those bloodshot eyes of her, because he saw her shattered dreams in them. "No, whatever the reason she must have to deny, don't punish her harshly. Because she will become distant from you, just like you were in past, and I'm sure you don't want Jeong to become like you" y/n took off her hood and finally looked at him. He opened his mouth to speak but then closed it, because she knew she was right.

He doesn't want Jeong to turn like him so he must treat her in right way, not be really harsh and give her some of his time and become his friend not just a brother who orders. It's true that children and teenagers are like wet clay they can be mould into anything but if they are not given proper care and attention they can be destroyed easily as well. He understood what to do from now onwards and the first thing was to find out who was right.

Y/n's eyes were staring at Jungkook's eyes all the time, not realising they were having an eye contact until one of them blinked. Y/n tried to avoid eye contact and her eyes fell on his exposed chest heaving up and down in sync with her's. Y/n moved her gaze away and once again met with his eyes, soon her cheeks turned pink in embarrassment and she turned her head away from his.

Trying her best to avoid eye contact, her eyes fell on the suitcase and a travel bag packed near the door. "Mr. Jeon was you going somewhere?" Y/n asked changing the topic, still avoiding his face. "Ah- yeah I am leaving seoul for a week or two" he replied scratching the back of his head, still with no intention of wearing anything else.

"Nice" y/n replied with a forced smile, it would be like if I say she wasn't affected by the news. She didn't want him to go anywhere far away from her, being by his side did something to her which she couldn't describe. The tingle of heart, body temperature rising, the abnormal beating of heart, and urge to wrap her hands around him. She knew he wasn't just her idol or crush anymore, he is something much more bigger than this, something that she can not name.

Love interest, you ask? Well a person who doesn't even know the exact definition of love, how can they have a love interest. She doesn't know love, what is love? Can you describe? She has never read about love in any book, she does have heard about it in some movies and dramas but she doesn't understand their concept of love. Is holding hand, hugging, kissing and sleeping with each other love? Is being possesive talking to each other all the time everyday and living under same roof love?

It's true that she feels the urge to hug him, and not just a mere urge a huge urge to embrace him and be embraced by his arms. But she never thought of anymore more than that. Being close to him is all she wants, doesn't matter if he talks to her or not. There is one more thing she wants and that to not make him disappointed on her, she wants to make him proud. She doesn't care if he likes her or not, she just doesn't want him to hate her.

Y/n was brought to her senses when jungkook's phone rang and she quickly turned her head to take it but, Jungkook was the first one to get it. With a smirk plastered on his face he raised his hand up so she couldn't reach it. After a lot of unsuccessful yet careful attempts to snatch the phone and not touch his body, she stood up to leave but Jungkook pulled her by her hand, resulting in her falling on him. And the thing she so dearly wanted happened. She wrapped his hands around her to protect her from getting hurt.

Luckily his phone fell on the bed and just like the movies they were once again lost in each other's eyes or should I say drowning in each other's eyes until the phone started ringing once again. Y/n sat up and picked up the phone, but it wasn't her uncle Hoseok so she proceeded to give it back to Jungkook. It was then y/n realised that he was still lying on the floor and she was sitting on his *you know what*

Now both of them were embarrassed to even say anything. Y/n y/n tried to stand up but once again fell because she got her ankle sprained when she fell on him for the first time, which makes Jungkook moan while being on call. "Mmmh can you please hold for a minute" he says to the person he's talking with. "Stop" he says to y/n pointing his finger at her. "but I'm just trying to get-" "stop everything just just let me finish this call first, I'll help you get up then" Jungkook interrupts before she could complete her words. He once again continues talking on the phone while y/n was sitting on him, not knowing what to do and where to look.

After finishing his call, Jungkook helps y/n stand up just like he said previously and since her ankle was sprained he help her sit on the bed. Finally Jungkook goes to wear a long, oversized grey tshirt which falls almost till his thigh to cover his *you know what*. He then goes to his bathroom and comes back with a first aid box to aid her sprained ankle, but since y/n was wearing a onesie her leg wasn't visible so he hands her his clothes to wear till he cures her leg.

Y/n changes into his clothes while he waits outside his room. When she was done he let her sit on the bed and he himself sits down on the floor. When he was treating her leg his phone rang, thinking it was from work he puts that in speaker. "hello y/n?" The person from the other side spoke "hello Uncle?" It's me y/n" without wasting a second she replies. "Please forgive me I almost forgot to tell you father, I'm really sorry dear." Hoseak said. "It's ok uncle. Where is dad now? Can I talk to him?" Y/n asked when the phone was still on speaker and Jungkook was hearing everything while wrapping and bandaid  around her leg.

"Yes you can, he is right next to me I'll just give him the phone, but y/n please be a little careful he's very angry right now" hoseok warns y/n. "Does he know why I'm calling?" Y/n asks "yes just a minute ago Abel talked to him on the phone that's when I realised that you called as well" hoseok explains, handing the phone to Namjoon.

"Dad?" Y/n speaks unsure of what will be his first sentence and how much of scolding she has to listen. "Start" Namjoon speaks coldly "I'm sorry dad, i didn't my actions could lead to something like this. I know you worked hard to see me as a successful person and complete my dreams and i failed you I'm really sorry" y/n starts breathing heavily while tears were flowing out of her eyes with everything sentence leaving her mouth. "Stop crying, and take deep breath y/n" Namjoon's voice suddenly does a 180 turn, now he was panicking knowing his daughter once had a heart disease and exertion are still prohibited by her doctor.

"Take a deep breath with me ok?" Namjoon guides her through phone while Jungkook brings a glass of water for her. "Good now drink a glass of water" as Namjoon was saying these words Jungkook was already in front of her with a glass of water, which she took and drank a little of it. "Pumpkin are you alright now?" Namjoon asked to which she hummed.

"Now listen to me. I'm happy you did took a stand for Jeong afterall she is your friend, and it's ok if she denied all of it. She must have some reason, we should not run to any conclusion just because of the upper information we have. You must also know that I'm angry as well, not because you tried to help her. But you brought Abel with you into this. Pumpkin his parents trusted me and you that we will take care of him, didn't you say he's your brother, you should've also taken stand for him. He only has contacted me but if his parents get to know, imagine how hurt they will be. What am I gonna tell them? What will you answer when they ask you, why you let your brother get resticated when he wasn't even at fault?"

"Dad he volunteered it himself, I tried to make the principal understand that he wasn't at fault but Abel shut me up." Y/n explained herself. Jungkook was still sitting in front of her on the floor carefully listening to her and her father. Listening to Namjoon, Jungkook realised that she thinks just like him. "Whatever it may be y/n. But it is your responsibility to get him out of this. I am giving you a task, talk to your principal persuade him to suspend his restigation" Namjoon ordered to which y/n hummed.

"Take care of yourself y/n, sleep well and don't worry too much just do the task and make it easy for me to say that I'm still proud of you." Namjoon added "yes, I will." Y/n replied and was ready to hang up when Namjoon spoke again. "One more thing, i know you must be pretty down so lighten your mood I'm giving you the permission to meet Tae, his flight will depart at 9pm in the evening, till then you can spend your day with him. He'll be there in the morning to pick up for the date" Namjoon's last words instantly brough smile on her face after a long tiring day. But before she could thank him he hung up, knowing her daughter will only scream out of happiness. Which she did and jumped on the person infront of her forgetting about her sprain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surprisingly, he hugged back, just as tightly as she did. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 827 13
Y/n sat trembling in the corner, her fear palpable in the dimly lit room. Jungkook loomed over her, his eyes betraying a dangerous mix of possessiven...
227K 6.5K 55
L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest billionaire, Jeon Jungkook. How ever, due to...
57K 1.5K 19
Lee Y/N a 17 year old girl who cares about her loved ones a lot but still manages to be savage. She have only has her mother left as her family as he...
68 1 8
Idol!Jungkook and Celebrity!Y/N have been friends for years. For both of them, their friendship has always bordered on more than friends, but neither...