Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Von Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Mehr

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲

851 85 55
Von Vhopes_eomma

𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬.

~🌺~🌺~🌺~

Hoseok's pov

My eyes slowly opened, when I felt the warm light of sun falling on my face.

I frowned, but soon a small smile formed on my face, when I found taehyung, still in his deep slumber.

His face was facing me, and that was when I realized that my head was resting on his bicep. Now I understood that why the pillow was feeling this hard.

I sighed, as I kept staring at his sleeping face.

I raised my hand, and touched his soft eye lashes gently with my finger tips. Then, I traced my finger on the bridge of his nose, stopping on the tip of it.

"You are handsome, but little irritating." I mumbled to myself, pinching on his soft cheeks lightly.

But it is not like he ever said something which hurt my pride or respect. He always just praised my beauty, besides this, he did nothing which could affect me in any way. I thought to myself, now poking his cheek gently, so that he would not wake up.

Also, even after my harsh words, you are still glued to me, trying to comfort me. You do not believe in going to brothels, you do not care about my harsh behavior for you, you respect me and already treat me like some queen. I do not see any reason to not to accept you as my mate. I thought to myself, and removed my hand from his face, now placing it on bed.

But, I need some time to accept you alpha. I can promise to that I will not act rude to you anymore, but I still cannot accept you.

I sighed, and decided to wake him up.

"Taehyung, wake up, it is morning." I said in low tone, making him hum in response.

He slowly opened his eyes, and a smile formed on his face as soon as he stared at me.

"Seeing you this close to me after waking up, feels like heaven, beautiful." He said, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You started in early morning? Open your eyes first properly." I said, at which he chuckled.

I gasped, when he wrapped his arm around of my waist, and pulled me on top of him, while he himself laid straight on his back.

His other arm got wrapped around of my waist too, now inhibiting me from moving away from him.

"I am saying the truth my adorable mate. I want to see you every morning in front of me as soon as I open my eyes. The slightest of slightest glimpse of your beautiful blue eyes, is enough to brighten my day, omega." He said, and again, a familiar heat crept on my face.

"Y-yaaah! Let me go!" I whined, and placed my hands on his chest, to push myself away from him.

Another gasp left my lips and my eyes widen, when he changed our positions, making me lay on bed under him.

I stared up at him with wide eyes, while he stared down at me with a teasing smirk on his face.

Soon, the smirk turned into a soft smile, and he leaned down, to place a soft kiss on my right cheek, which made me flutter my eyes a little.

"Are you ready to leave from here?" he asked, and I stared at him for some moments.

I turned my gaze away from him, gulped a little, and started to play with the sleeve of my hanbok.

"I, I want to stay here for some days. This place gives me peace, and I want some peace at this moment. Can I, can I stay here for two days?" I asked, now turning my gaze towards him once again, to stare into his eyes.

He stared at me for a while, but smiled, and nodded at me.

"If you want, you can stay here. But I am also going to stay here with you. I will go back to the temple, and bring some food and your clothes here. Is that fine to you?" he asked, making me smile at him.

I nodded, and again, I blushed when he placed another kiss on my left cheek.

After that he sat beside me, and stretched his body by raising his arms.

"I am going then. I will be back soon. Do you want anything else?" he asked.

I sat on my place too, and I shook my head as no.

"Take them with you. You cannot go out and come here without these keys. Keep them safe." I said, pulling out the sun and moon keys from the pockets of my hanbok, and handing them to him.

He nodded, and stood up from bed, to leave from her, and that was when I remembered something.

"Taehyung, also talk to jimin. I think, something happened to him the day before yesterday, as I noticed some marks on his arms when we were getting ready yesterday morning." as soon as I said these words, a frown formed on his face, and worry decorated his facial features.

"What? What happen to him? Why he did not told me anything?"

"We did not got time to talk to each other since the day my identity got revealed. I did not talked to jungkook hyung too. So I also do not know what happened, that is why I am saying to talk to him when you go there." I said, making him nod at my words.

.

.

.

"T-tae! Where are you taking me! Wait!" Jimin said, as taehyung kept dragging him to somewhere with him.

Jimin and jungkook arrived in the temple in early morning, and ever since they have arrived here, jimin did not talked to jungkook much. Jungkook understands the reason behind the omega's silence very well, so he decided to give him some space. But as soon as taehyung entered the temple, the very first thing he did was, dragging jimin to his chamber, with his alpha following them from behind.

"Jungkook San, I want to talk to jimin in alone. So I request you to wait outside." Taehyung said, smiling faintly at the alpha.

"Why? You can talk to him in front of me too. Talk here-"

"No. It is something about omegas. Now, please." Saying this, he walked into his chamber, with jimin following him from behind.

As soon as the doors got closed, jungkook groaned, and attached his ear to the door to hear what are they talking about inside. The doors of this temple are thin, so anyone can hear what someone is talking about inside, or outside of the rooms. Also, wolves have super hearing.

Taehyung walked towards of the couch which was placed in his chamber, and made jimin sit there, and he himself sat beside him.

Jimin yelped when taehyung held on his wrist, and pulled up the sleeve of his hanbok, and the alpha's eyes darken.

"How you got them?" He asked, his tone getting colder and deeper, which made a shiver runs down the omega's body. The injuries are not healed yet, because jimin is on his heat, and on heats, the healing capacity of an omega decreases.

He did not said anything, and just kept his mouth closed.

Jimin gasped when taehyung pulled his hanbok down from his neck. Taehyung clicked his tongue in his mouth, when he saw the mating mark on his scent gland.

"Jimin, tell me, who did this?" Again, jimin remain silent.

"JIMIN I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING! I KNOW YOU CANNOT LIE AND YOUR SILENCE MEANS THAT YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!?" Taehyung shouted on him, which made the omega flinch, and jungkook, who was standing outside and hearing everything, almost broke the doors when he heard taehyung shouting on his mate.

This made jimin tear up, and that was when taehyung's eyes softened.

He pulled his soulmate in his embrace, and kissed on the top of his head, and started to run his hand on his back.

"Minnie, I apologise for raising my voice on you. But, your silence is killing me. Tell me what happened when I was not here. Is this done by jungkook? You are not only having mating mark on your neck, but also having the love marks, which I know are fresh. Tell me, is jungkook forcing you?" He asked, once again, this time, in calmer tone.

"J-jungkook did not did anything. He just marked me. This was done by some wolves when I went in forest alone. They tried to claim me, but jungkook saved me." He said, and taehyung just hummed in response.

"And, did jungkook marked you by your consent?" For a moment, jimin fell silent, but he shook his head as no.

Taehyung took a deep breath, to calm his rising anger down. He cannot kill jungkook, not after he marked jimin.

"And, the love marks? What about them? Did jungkook, did jungkook claimed you?" And jimin shook his head as no.

"Then did he touched you?" Jimin nodded.

Taehyung sighed, and hugged the omega once again.

"I know even if I will ask you, you will not tell anything to me. But do not let jungkook touch you if you are not ready. Okay? Tell me if he dare to touch you again without your permission, and I will break his arms." He threatened, at which jimin's grip just tighten on his biceps.

Taehyung smiled, and kissed on forehead.

"I am always here for you minnie. Just keep this in your mind. Also, you are a strong omega, you do not have to be scared of anything." Taehyung said once again, at which jimin closed his eyes, and nodded.

"But I think, I should focus on my physical strength more." Jimin said with a chuckle, making taehyung smile at him too.

"I will help you in this. And after that, you will become one of the strongest omega in all clans." He said.

"Tae?" Jimin called, and taehyung hummed in response, still caressing on the back of the omega.

"You are the only alpha with whom I feel safe."

.

.

As soon as jungkook heard those words, a familiar pain crept in his heart. The pain was similar which he felt yesterday night, when he saw jimin sobbing under him.

"You are the only alpha with whom I feel safe." The words kept ringing in his ears, as he left from there in slow pace.

He kept walking, until he walked out of the temple, and sat on the staires of it.

Suddenly, the smiling face of his omega, came in his mind, like how his eyes disappear when he smile widely, and how his lips forms into a huge pout when he focuses on something.

How the omega frowns, and pouts when he feel angry, and how the omega blush when jungkook even show slightest of slightest care towards him. How the omega's eyes sparkles whenever he stare at flowers of jasmine, which means they are his favorite flowers, and how omega starts to run for his life, whenever he see lizards. Nothing about that omega, went unnoticed by him, which made a small, very small smile appear on his lips.

But soon it dropped, when the crying face of his omega, and his words from some moments ago and yesterday's night came in his mind.

He gulped, as again, guilt crept in his heart. He never wanted to care for that omega, or his mate. He never wanted to fall in love, and that is why he always stayed away from jimin, and acted rude to him all the moments, but despite of doing all of this, he fell for the omega. He fell for him because it is just impossible to not to fall for that beautiful and kind wolf, who never keeps a pinch of hate and malice in his heart for anyone.

A sigh left his lips, as he caressed the sharp side of his shadow blade by his finger.

"I think, I have to fix a lot of things." He mumbled to himself, with another sigh leaving his lips.

.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

"Beautiful? Are you sleeping?" The voice made me open my eyes, and I flinched when I found taehyung staring at me, with his face just a hand distance apart from my face.

"You can ask this from some distance too. I can hear." I said, with a slight frown, at which he smiled widely.

"I thought that you are sleeping, so I did not wanted to disturb you. And, I bought your clothes and some food for two days. You can change if you want, and also take a bath in magical pond. I talked about our staying here to seongja yoongi, and he gave us permission. But, we have to go back after two days, as taemin San already left yesterday for jung's clan, to give the information that you now know about your real identity." He said, and my eyes widen.

"Taemin San know!?"

"Eunwoo San knows too. They all saw you yesterday in your omega's form, so seongja yoongi sent taemin San to tell about this to king and queen." He said.

For a moment, I stared at him, then turned my gaze away, to the magical pond, which is visible from this place of the hut.

"Do I really have to talk about this to eomma and appa? I do not know, if I am ready to know the reason behind this lie." I said, now staring at vines of roses, which are growing near the door place of this small chamber.

"I think, talking would be the best thing you can do, beautiful. I believe that they must have some big reason to do this." And I just hummed in response.

"I want to take a bath." I said, now turning my attention towards him. He frowned, and gave me a slight nod at my words.

"Fine, you can. Here are your clo-"

"What I mean is, do not you dare to pull some uncouth trick of yours on me, also do not you dare to see me while I will be taking a bath." This time, I said in my usual cold tone, squinting my eyes slightly at him.

I raised my one brow at him, when he chuckled, and shake his head a little.

"I may flirt with you, but I have my morals. I respect you and I will not do such a thing without your permission. You are safe with me. You can have faith on me like a blind wolf."

.

.

A sigh left my lips, as soon as the cold water of the magical pond, touched my warm skin. The water of this pond stays cold in summer, and hot in winter. Another unexplainable magic of this pond.

I closed my eyes, and leaned my body to a rock, where some roses were growing, which made my mind calm slowly by their alluring scent.

(The Beautiful edit is done by inseparablevhope👽💅💅💅💅.... You will see a lot of beautiful edit in this book which are made by her)

"I never felt this confused in my entire life." I mumbled to myself, slowly opening my eyes.

"Why you have to hide this eomma, appa. And why, why taehyung you have to be this good to me, that I am feeling guilty to act rude towards you." I mumbled again, as I rubbed my arms softly.

I turned my gaze down to my body, and scoffed when I noticed that how soft and fragile I am looking. Just like how an omega looks.

And that was when something hit my mind.

But I think, you are the most beautiful wolf.

Jimin's word, from that day came in my mind. He can see through the magic, and that is why he said this that day?!

I groaned, and rested my head on the rock behind me, and started to stare above me.

"I cannot understand, what kind of curse it is that he cannot lie, neither he can tell about the magics through which he can see." Again, I mumbled to myself, this time, with a frown on my face.

"Taehyung must know something about this. Or I think, I should talk to seongja YN, to know about such curses." And my frown deepen.

"But in few days, our classes of curses are going to start. So, I think I should wait?" And a groan left my lips.

"BUT I DO NOT HAVE PATIENCE!"

.

.

.

In jung's clan

"WHAT?!" the queen dropped her chalice of water, as soon as she heard what taemin said.

"Yes your highness. Prince hoseok, knows about his real identity of being an omega. With him, Prince taehyung, and prince jungkook, also knows about it. And, prince hoseok, also knows about prince taehyung, being his mate." Taemin said once again, still bowing down to the king and queen on his knees.

King Ji-ho sighed, but his eyes widen and he immediately rushed to his wife, when he noticed her losing her consciousness.

Before she could fall on hard ground, king Ji-ho held her in his arms, and stared down at her unconscious face with worried gaze.

"Call royal doctor immediately! NOW!" he shouted, and taemin left from there in a hurry.

"Oh queen, I told you this could happen if they both will go on this trip together. Then why this shook you to this extent?" The king asked, staring down at his mate, with tearful gaze now. He picked her from the ground, and walked towards the bed.

.

.

After three wolf steps, queen jisoo opened her eyes, gaining her alpha's attention in an instant.

"A-alpha?" She said in almost a whisper, making Ji-ho rush towards her.

"Jisoo, how are you feeling? Do you want some water? Are feeling pain anywhere? Are y-"

"My baby must be angry on me." This was the thing, she said, ignoring all the words of her husband.

Ji-ho, for a moment, fell silent, but soon a sigh left his lips, and he took his wife's hand in his, to kiss on her knuckles gently.

"Yes, he surely would be angry on us. But, we will explain him-"

"What? Lie again, or this time, the truth?" She said cutting his words in mid.

Ji-ho, fell silent for some moments, and stared at his wife's beautiful face, with worry in his old eyes.

"The truth. We will tell him the truth." He said.

After a moment of silent, jisoo nodded, and closed her eyes, to read a certain spell.

Soon, a little, celestial sylph, which wolves use to send messeges to other clans, appeared in her hand, which made her open her eyes.

(Celestial sylph- Used by wolves to send messeges to other clans or to someone who's living far from the messenger. These celestial sylphs can deliver the message in less than one wolf howl, as they travel with the speed of light. All wolves can use the magical spell to summon this little creature, doesn't matter if the wolf is alpha or non elusive, without any exception.)

"This message, is for King Kim namjoon, the leader of Kim's clan and King of Kim's reign. Namjoon, Taehyung has found about the true identity of my son, also, hoseok has turned out as his destined mate. After this, whatever the decision you want to make, is upto you." She said, and gave a soft gush of air to the celestial sylph, and in an instant, the creature flew out of her room.

She sighed, as some tears filled in her eyes, which made the alpha wrap his arms around her.

"Do not worry omega. Everything will be fine. I know, hoseok will forgive us, and understand the reason behind our this lie."

.

.

.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE ARE THOSE BOOKS?! JUST WHERE ARE THOSE BOOKS!? I HAVE SEARCHED THE WHOLE LIBRARY, BUT THERE'S NOT A SINGLE TRACE OF THOSE BOOKS HERE!!" the omega screamed in frustration, and let his naked body fall on ground.

His long hair hiding his ethereal face, also his beautiful eyes, from which the tears of frustration are flowing down his cheeks.

"B-but, I have to find those books, as early as possible, otherwise-" the omega said, and stood up from his place, wiping his tears by his small hand.

"Otherwise, he will keep fooling the whole reign." This time, the omega said, in colder tone, and dark eyes.

Are you enjoying the book?👽

The chapter is for the promotion of my new book👽💚💚❤️❤️

I have uploaded the prologue already, and the chapters will start to uplaod after some time. It will take some time, okay? Like a month, but I will try to upload soon😘😘❤️💚💚till then, understand the concept and share ur views on this to your AN😍💚❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- Will only live for you

Glimpse - "Beautiful, I believe, that my love for you, is not as strong as the bond of air and fire dragon, because my love for you is stronger than that bond, my love is not as pure as the bond of water dragon and his lover vampire because it is way more pure than that bond, my love for you, is not like the love of the princess of Atlantis and prince of Niavra, because, their love broke, the moment they died, but I am willing to live alone for my entire life with the memories of the moments which I spent with you if you decides to not to accept my love which I am having for you, because loving someone else who is not you, is impossible for me, and dying means ending the beautiful moments which I spent with you, also breaking that love which I always kept for you." he said, and till now, the tears which he was holding in his eyes, has started to slide down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" this time, I said in soft tone, and in almost a whisper. His every word, has attacked the softest corner of my heart. I cannot see any lie in those words, neither in his eyes, when he was saying of that to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.7K 1.1K 21
husband without love?? what taehyung will do with his husband, whome he buy from his husband 's uncle?? just benifit of his business??? 🔝Tae ⬇️jin
124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
11.7K 476 47
Seungmee the prosecutor and sungchan the police. "Remember we are a team, no need to get mad" "Leave him, he's a waste of time" [ mystery AU ] Ran...