A Thug and His Lady(DAVE EAST...

By Brianna61711

Belly 2 +Bonnie and Clyde+ Set it off all rolled into one with a little twist. Kelly grew up a small town gir... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 10

13 2 0
By Brianna61711

*EL Salvador's Mansion(TOP), Inside private jet(BOTTOM)*

Chapter 10

Tone

"Arrrgh" I groaned as his fist collided with the right side of my face.

"That's the best you got pussy?" I spit blood on his Dolce and Gabbana's.

"You know what Tone I admire your toughness but this goin be a long death for you." I looked over to see Reckless puffing on a cigar.

"I'll take whatever's next." I scoffed. I could see his henchmen grabbing a chainsaw. When it began to rip my skin open my screams fell on deaf ears, soon enough I felt numb I thought back to how I got myself in this mess.

FLASHBACK

"You know I love you right?" I gazed into her eyes as she stared back into mines.

"Yeah I love you too." She giggled

"Man this shit....all of this supposed to have my name on it." I stretched my arms out looking around Ace's Mansion

"And it will be as long as you stick to the plan." She assured me

"You sure that nigga don't know what's going on?"

"Nah he too busy stuck up Kelly's ass, you got anything on her yet?" She scoffed rolling her eyes

"I got somebody working on it, but look I gotta go before he get back." I stood up putting my J's on.

"Imma see you tomorrow?" She stood on her tippy toes to give me one last kiss

"Nah he been blowing my phone up all morning we got a meeting with El Salvador but I'll see you the min I touch down ight?" I pulled her in for a hug

"Ok." She smiled leading me down the stairs.

I walked out the door checking my phone seeing it was almost 5am I headed down the block to retrieve my car. Keisha insisted on me parking down the block and walking up to the crib in case Ace came back unexpectedly but I wasn't worried. I brushed my thoughts away when I seen a black figure in my peripheral I spun around grabbing my gun, before I could point it at him a black bag was placed over my head. Whomever put the bag over my face grabbed my hands and someone grabbed my feet. I heard tires screech before I was thrown in a vehicle.

"Fucking ya boy's girl? I never thought you would be the type." Reckless chuckled when the bag was ripped off my head

"What the fuck is this bullshit?" I questioned trying to get my arms out of the grip the two bulldog looking ass niggas had me in.

"You'll find out soon enough." Was the last words I heard before I was pistol whipped and knocked out

PRESENT TIME

"Wake the fuck up nigga!" I heard reckless yell before cold water splashed across my face.

I looked down to see my thigh hanging down my leg. My skin had been ripped to shreds by the chain saw. The pain caused me to pass out.

"I wanna know why you killed my nephew and said it was Ace!" Reckless yelled walking up to me

"How long have I been here?" I blatantly ignored his question.

"It doesn't matter because you're not leaving." He smirked

"How? how did you know it was me?" I was really curious

"Let's just say I always find out everything in due time, Just like how I knew where you were when I grabbed you."

FLASHBACK

"Shit you really know how to put that shit on a nigga huh?" I fell back on the bed after going a couple rounds with Keisha

"Baby you goin run the shower?" She cheesed

"As long as you make us something to eat before I go." I chuckled standing up and walking butt ass naked into the bathroom.

Gah Damn where that girl at? I thought to myself realizing she ain't even come in yet.

"Keisha!" I yelled with the shower door open

"I'm coming baby." She walked into the bathroom stepping in the shower. We went another round.

"You making that sandwich." I pulled my clothes on and checked my phone.

"Yeah of course, everything ok?" I looked up at her to see her nervous

"Yeah bae just go make my food a nigga hungry." I chuckled brushing off her being weird.

PRESENT DAY

"That Bitch!" I yelled trying to break lose finally realizing that bitch Keisha set me up.

"Uh huh it's all coming to you huh? Pussy, every man's weakness." Reckless shook his head chuckling.

Words couldn't explain how I felt, the betrayal I really thought that girl loved me.

"Imma die in here?" I asked giving up

"An eye for an eye." He chuckled

"Well there's something you should know, that bitch Kelly? She's a FED."

"How the fuck you know?" He perked up

"I had somebody look into her. I thought it was funny how she came around out the blue, I got some niggas on the force on my payroll nobody knew who she was by name but they looked her up and said she was clean. Until I showed them the picture, one of them recognized her, she BLUE dawg she's also the Chiefs daughter." I spilled all the beans.

"Wait a min and Ace know?" He rubbed his chin

"Nah but he had her checked out and said she was clean."

"Which only means one thing." He looked at me

"Undercover." We replied in unison.

"Well I appreciate the information. Good look but you know what I gotta do." He shrugged

I nodded. The barrel of his gun was the last thing I saw before everything went black. I did a lot of shit Stole. Killed. Lied. I was even trynna set up my own boy. I just hope God has mercy on me.

Ace

"They really went all out with this Jet huh?" Kelly looked around in awe

"Yeah he always do it big like this." I sat down on the plush sofa next to her.

"You here from Tone yet." She asked

"Nah man I tried to hang back for a few minutes to see if he would show up but nada." I sighed shaking my head.

"You'll get up with him when we get back." She leaned over rubbing my neck for comfort.

"Can I get you anything?" The flight attendant asked interrupting our moment.

"Chardonnay please." Kelly beamed

"A double shot of Jack." I nodded

"Coming right up." She smiled walking to the back.

"I can get used to this." Kelly squealed once we got our drinks and the flight attendant handed us a 5 star menu to look over.

I chuckled shaking my head.

Kelly

I stepped off the jet and breathed a sigh of relief. I could get use to this private jets, Luxury meals, Ace by my side the whole nine.

"This is San Juan." Ace stretched out his arms giving me a chance to take a quick look around.

"The air it-it feels different here, hell it even smells different here." I beamed spinning around

"Just wait until you see El Salavdor's Mansion." He smiled

"Is it anything like yours?" I wondered

"No where near." He shook his head.

We walked to the limo hand in hand.

"Ace and Kelly." The driver nodded at us holding open our door.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at him before climbing inside.

"Once we get there everything is business." Ace looked at me

"Yes I know." I winked and looked out the window to see the driver putting our bags in the trunk.

Soon enough we were on our way. The ride there was silent.

"You ok?" I looked over at Ace to see him glancing out the window.

"Uh yeah." He looked over at me shrugging but I wasn't convinced

"Everything is going to be ok I'm going to be right here if anything goes down." I grabbed his hand giving it a slight squeeze for reassurance.

He pulled me in for a quick kiss as we arrived. A man and a woman greeted us at the door. I simply nodded at them before walking into the Foyer.

"Woooooow" I breathed spinning around in a circle

"I told you." Ace cheesed

"He has a pool in his living room?" I asked astonished

"Ace it's good to see you." I heard come from the left of me.

I turned around to see a middle aged man wearing a robe walk past me to give Ace a hug. He was short like very short, He's Mexican I put together, his hair was slicked back into a long pony tail, he had a thin mustache but a full beard. This must be El Salvador I thought to myself.

"Kelly." He looked me over before pulling me into a hug which I gladly returned

"You must be El Salvador?" I asked even though I knew the answer

"In the flesh, I must say you're very beautiful." He stepped back giving me a look of lust which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Not as beautiful as your home, I mean the pool in the living room?" I quickly changed the subject

"Thank you if you love the pool I can't wait for you to see the Garden out back." He boasted.

"Please join me in the living room so we can chat." He turned around to lead us over toward the sofas.

I took a quick glance around I noticed a few cameras but I would expect that in a place like this. I sat down next to Ace who had become very quiet since we walked in.

"Let's get down to business shall we, I hear the Brick Street is doing pretty well these days less bodies more money." He started off staring directly at Ace.

The went on to talk about how business has been going and I tuned in. I watch El Salvador's hand gestures, his movements everything.

"Kelly, I hear you're new you wanna tell me why you were interested?" He gave me a slight look

"I did some work for P back in the day just regular stick up shit but when I came back I needed a way to make money and well Ace screams it." I looked at him directly in his eyes with every word that I spoke.

"You know I had my people look into you before I invited you right?"

I suddenly became nervous but I couldn't show it.

"And?" I boldly asked

"They say you're official so we're gonna see just how official." He chuckled

I looked over at Ace to see him just as confused as I was.

"You see, I had some of my guys fuck up a drug deal they died. Over 10 Keys missing. GONE. And I want either my drugs or my money, you two are gonna get it back." He spoke looking at each of us.

"If we don't?" I asked just curious

"You're one bold lady you know that." He gave me that same lust filled look

"So I've been told." I smirked

"If you don't you die." He smirked back

"So what do we have to do?" Ace added

"I have a source that says the drugs are at someone's house apparently they are out of town. So you two will go in and retrieve my shit." He explained

"Done." Ace said

I looked over at him with the "This is bullshit" face cuz shit ain't adding up

"Is there a problem Kelly?" El Salvador asked

"Nah." I lied shaking my head

"Good well the job takes place tomorrow night so you can stay here and rest up I had one of the rooms prepared for you." He smiled grabbing a cigar

Ace

"This is our room?" Kelly asked once we made it to the many rooms in El Salvador's mansion

"Yeah shit nice ain't it?" I replied looking out the window that faced the cherry blossom garden in the back.

"Cut the shit Ace something about this job ain't adding up." She whispered walking over to me

"I know ight." I whispered back

"So what we goin do?" She looked at me as if I had 10 heads

"Do the job and just keep our eyes and ears open." I shrugged

"Ace? What the fuck is going on you been acting weird ever since we stepped off that plane." She grabbed my arms forcing me to look at her

"Ight man look some money came up short and Tone capped somebody I didn't tell El Salvador cuz I ain't think the shit was relevant but one of our shipments didn't make it to the destination a few nights ago." I sighed

"What you mean it ain't make it?"

"Exactly what I said look I don't know if the two connected but I checked the gps, went to the location but all I found was the GPS so whomever did that shit knew where it was." I stared at her

"So we got a Rat?" She finally put the pieces together

"And who fucks with the shit before it ships?" I asked her

"Either you or Tone."

"He ain't here yo."

"Wait a min so you think El Salvador knows about the missing shipment and thinks either you or Tone had something to do with it?" She asked staring at me

"Where else could Tone be?"

"Fuck! Ight don't say shit til we leave we goin do this job and we getting the fuck outta San Juan." She assured me

"But-"

"But nothing Ace, you watch my front and I got your back anything funny go down and we blasting on motherfuckers." She stared at me letting me know she was serious.

I stepped into the hot shower letting the water hit my back. I'm not sure how this shit finna end but I know one thing I'm not gonna die in San Juan. I let the water run down my face. I felt a draft and spun around to see Kelly standing in front of me with the shower door open. I stepped back allowing her access to step in. I grabbed her face kissing her, she opened her mouth letting my tongue explore her. She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer.

"This is what you want?" I rubbed the tip of my dick against the opening of her vagina

"Yeeess." She hissed in pleasure

"Fuuuck" I eased in feeling her walls surround me

She latched her lips onto mine as I pumped into her steadily. The only thing that could be heard was our moans over the sound of the water hitting my back.

"I love you." I stared deep into her eyes

"I love you too!" She yelled out before I felt her walls clench around me followed by her sweet cries

I pumped faster releasing my seed deep inside of her. He stayed there for a minute just holding each other.

"Baby I think the water is getting cold." I chuckled

"Huh? Oh right." She giggled finally letting me go.

"Come on let's go to bed." I stepped out the shower grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her before doing the same for myself and leading her to the bed for round 2

Keisha

I called Tone again for the 5th time.

"Why the fuck this nigga ain't answering his phone?" I yelled

I could be dying and here he go fucking ignoring me. I looked down to see the positive pregnancy test in my hand before I picked up my phone to call him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 36
This is its own book! You can ready the Bambi series for a back story but this can be read alone! "Kyrie! I'm home baby I'm sorry for missing your p...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
447K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
1.5M 31.3K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...