Sweet Cheater - Minsung

By vikimerde

Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world br... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Epilogue
Epilogue
Epilogue
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.2K 58 20
By vikimerde

my dumbass missed a chapter haha

i had to merge two in one :(( sorryy

Jisung jumped happily around his room as he threw his phone on his bed.

He was waiting for this mail for a week, but it finally arrived. Jisung was JYP's new producer in the team, and Jisung felt like fulfilling his long dream.

He screamed in happiness, letting his emotions flood. For the first time in ever, he felt pure joy throughout his body and mind. How cool was that? He didn't know how to react.

Jeongin opened the door in a panic, his eyes widened in worry as he looked at an euphoric Jisung.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Jeongin screamed along

"I'M TAKEN AT THE COMPANY" Jisung screamed his answer, his smile unerasable

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" Jeongin yelled "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU" He added before joining Jisung and jumping around in the boy's room as he wrapped his arms around the boy, engulfing him in a tight hug, a proud hug.

A week ago

"Introduce yourself" One of the directors and founders of the company asked Jisung, as he looked at them with expectant eyes.

He noticed Chan and Changbin along with them, as he wondered if their opinions counted or not for the final decision.

"Han Jisung, I'm 22 and I'm from here. I studied in Seoul's University of Arts in music and producing majors. I received my diploma last year" He said, wondering if he was being too formal or not.

"I see in your resume that you worked as an independent artist, right?" The same man asked

"Yes"

"Why this change, then?" He asked curiously

"Well, I wish to have the proximity a company gives with other artists. I think our creativity is exponential when surrounded by other people's creativity, and I truly live by the way I can express it. For me, music is somehow the reason of my life, so being able to live such an experience as sharing my passion, I'll take it" He said fastly, not even thinking about any words, as he noticed Chan and Changbin nodding.

"Good" The man said, scribbling on a paper "Then show us your works" He added, and Jisung smirked in anticipation.

Present time

Jisung walked in JYP, for the first time as an actual worker. He worn a proud smile as he walked in the corridors, not daring to say that he was actually lost.

He was searching for Chan's room, but he wouldn't tell a soul he had actually no idea where he was.

"Jisung?" A voice called, as he turned.

He looked at Hyunjin with a big smile, as he greeted him.

"I didn't know you worked there" Hyunjin said, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, I'm new" He said, chuckling awkwardly.

A silence arose between the two. Having a one night stand with someone you work with is complicated, and both of them felt the weird tension.

"Well, it's awkward" Hyunjin stated

"Gosh, I know, right?" Jisung admitted, as both of them laughed it off.

"Well, let's forget about it, if you don't mind" Hyunjin asked, smiling

"Oh, I don't mind at all, I'll be glad actually" He admitted, chuckling, sincerely this time.

"Well, if you need anything, I'm in the dance section" He explained, as he tapped the boy shoulder friendly.

"Oh, that's nice of you, thanks!" Jisung said, happy to know that Hyunjin was a good guy, as well as a nice catch.

"See ya!" Hyunjin said, waving at him.

Jisung took a breath as he remembered that he was still pretty much lost.

He wandered a bit more in the corridors, until he finally found Chan's room.

As he finished his long afternoon of work, Chan dismissed him, saying that he didn't need to overwork on his first day of duty. Jisung was frustrated, but agreed. That day had been a bit too hectic and he needed to relax his mind.

As he left, he noticed an open practice room, as he couldn't help but glance inside of it, as the music was blaring from it.

Minho was there, his eyes fixated on himself in the mirror, as he monitored himself as he repeated his dance moves, trying to make them as precise and perfect as he could.

Jisung leaned to the door, as he coughed, trying to get noticed by the dancer, who suddenly stopped to look at him thanks to the mirror. He smirked, as he went to his phone to stop the music.

"Told you we'll see each other at the company" Minho proudly said, as he looked at the boy, grabbing his towel to wipe off the excess of sweat forming on his face.

"You were right" Jisung said, smiling at the boy "Thank you, by the way. You really helped calm my nerves back there" He added, as Minho felt really proud of himself.

"You're welcome" He responded

"Are you done for today? It's late already" Jisung asked, as Minho hesitated for a moment.

"I can stop, I think I'm alright for tomorrow" Minho said, more talking to himself than actually responding to him.

"Wanna go grab something to eat with me?" Jisung asked, watching how Minho's face became suddenly brighter.

"Yeah, let's go" He said, picking his things up in a hurry.

Jisung was a bit contradictory.

He kept on denying his obvious attraction to Minho. He kept pushing aside his introspection about their situation. He simply ignored what his brain was screaming at him.

He repeated to Jeongin how he didn't care much about Minho, how he would gladly get to bed with him but not give him any attention after. But, every Friday evening, Jisung found himself in front of his usual practice room, watching him.

He would wait for the older to finish, then Minho would join him.

They started hanging out, mostly eating out, talking lightly, until they left for their homes.

It was mostly platonic, but Jisung couldn't help being more and more flirty.

He secretly wanted him to bone him, actually. He would let slip some words, trying to hint at the man that he would be glad to be taken, but Minho kind of ignored the signs.

Until he couldn't.

"You're early" Minho said to the boy leaning by the door. He stood up from the ground to take his towel, wiping his sweat off, as usual.

Jisung didn't answer, he simply watched the man, his eyes fixated on how his mouth was slightly agape, trying to get his breath back.

He smirked as he entered the room, closing the door behind him. Minho raised an eyebrow as he looked at him, curiosity rising.

"You're going to try to murder me?" Minho joked, as he threw the towel to the ground, then looked at Jisung, who put his bag on the ground.

Jisung didn't answer right away, he defyed him as he slowly walked to him, until he stood just in front of the older, looking slightly up with doe eyes.

"Are you scared of me?" Jisung innocently asked, batting his eyelashes annoyingly.

Minho obviously got lost in his eyes for a moment. He stared at his face, unable to say anything because of the proximity.

Jisung was so beautiful. Breathtaking even. A single look at him emptied him from all his thoughts.

Or maybe not all his thoughts.

His was giving him the sluttiest eyes he could, and that got him a bit horny, in all honesty.

"Should I be?" Minho asked, smirking as his hands tentatively approached his body, delicately putting them on the boy's hips.

"Maybe, you should" Jisung said, a defying look glistening in his eyes.

A defy that Minho was glad to take.

Minho slowly walked forward, as Jisung walked backwards. He led him to the wall, until Jisung wasn't able to walk anymore, his back sticking to the wall. He quickly look back, noticing he was indeed pinned to the mirror wall of the practice room, as he smirked even more.

Minho took another step further. His body suddenly entering in contact with Jisung's, as he kept on staring at him. His hands glided from his hips to his waist, as he clenched his hands, grabbing him by the waist and kneaded it softly.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked, still faking a certain innocence, as he tilted his head subtly to the side.

"Mmh, I don't know" Minho said, as he lowered his head, approaching the boy's neck "What do you want me to do?" He whispered, as Jisung felt the tingling sensation of his hot breath on his skin.

"Take your shirt off" Jisung commanded, and he felt Minho's smile on his skin.

Minho leant backwards, just for the sake of taking his shirt off and throwing it somewhere, before looking back at the boy, his eyebrow raising again.

"Then?" Minho asked, as Jisung's eyes traced the boy's chest. His hands started gliding lower, now carressing his thighs tentatively.

"Do you need me to tell you everything?" Jisung said in a faked anger, frowning a bit.

Minho smirked at the boy's brattyness. He leant back to his neck as he suddenly bit the skin there, making a soft noise out of Jisung's throat.

Jisung's hands confidently started carressing Minho's stomach, his fingers tracing Minho's muscles structures as he could feel the little goosebumps on the tip of his fingers from his touch.

He felt Minho mouthing at his neck, as his tongue licked a longue stripe, raising until he arrived at his jaw. Minho grabbed the side of his head, as he raised it a bit, before pushing his lips on Jisung's ones, their lips meeting in a hungry kiss.

They let their tongues dancing for a moment, until Jisung's hand lowered, arriving at Minho's belt and pulled him more, their groins touching, rubbing into each other.

Minho detached their lips to let out an erotic moan, before opening his eyes again.

"Fuck me" Jisung said, looking dangerously into Minho's eyes as he pleaded, his mouth softly agape, his lips glistening with spit. Minho gulped at the sight.

"I don't have any condom" Minho responded, terribly deceived to have to decline such an offer.

"Search on my jean's pocket" Jisung commanded, as Minho's eyes widened for a second.

He immediately searched the boy's pocket, until he found it.

He took the condom package out of his pocket, his gaze lowering to it, before smirking slyly.

He abruptly took Jisung's shirt out of him, as well as he undid the boy's jeans, lowering them, his underwear along. He helped the boy disgarding it from his feets, until he pushed the boy to the mirror and spreaded his legs a tiny bit.

He smiled as he put the package on his mouth, holding the condom tightly between his teeth. (never do that, people)

His hand wrapped around his throat as he pushed him into the mirror, pinning the boy completely. He kept looking at him, his half-lidded eyes observing his face as Jisung got surprise at the touch of Minho's hand on his hard on. He felt the boy's hand slowly wrapping his cock as he moved around it, teasing him completely.

Their eyes stayed in contact as Minho brought two fingers into Jisung's mouth, as Jisung opened it obediently. He sucked on his fingers for a moment, still holding the older's gaze, until he escaped the boy's mouth, his thumb tracing the skin down, until he arrived just between his thighs, his fingers suddenly tracing circles on his rim.

He winced as the boy's fingers entered him.

He opened his mouth agape as Minho reckelessly went back and forth, gradually adding strenght and speed.

Minho kept his gaze on the boy, his ears ringing from Jisung's voice. His moans filled his mind completely, stealing his sanity.

"Fuck" He muttered, as he pulled his fingers from him, leaving Jisung whining at the loss.

He quickly fiddled with his pants, as he brought every remaining cloth down, before grabbing the condom back. He opened the package and rolled the condom on him, before raising his eyes back at Jisung, who was biting his lips.

Minho manhandled the boy, pulling him forward, turned him, just to push his front to the mirror. He slapped Jisung's ass, leaving a tingling sensation on the boy's skin, before grabbing the boy's hips and pulling them backwards. He spat on his hand, before jerking himself a few times, his cock soon pressing on Jisung's ass.

Jisung was arching his back in such a way that left Minho unable to process. He looked in front of him, watching Jisung's face, as he slowly entered the boy.

He watched as Jisung's face contorted from the intrusion, and smiled when a moan soon escaped his mouth.

Soon, he adopted a hectic rythm, as his hips clapped on Jisung's skin. He went back and forth as strongly as he could, pouding into him, more and more.

Jisung's legs soon started trembling, struggling to stay up as the boy was drilling into him. His arms were flat on the mirror, trying to get more balance.

He looked up, his eyes half blurred from the intensity, as he saw Minho's face on the mirror. He looked at the boy's sweaty face, his dazed expression, his half-closed eyes, as he listened to the boy's pants from behind him. It brought him a sudden wave of arousement.

The shame of the position, the dominance in Minho's eyes, the pounding sensation in his ass, everything brought him to the edge.

He moaned loudly as came undone, the only sight of it more than enough to bring Minho to his own high, as both of them fell to their knees, trying to get their breathing straight for a few minutes, struggling.

"We made a mess"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 15K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
45.5K 1.3K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...
18.6K 1.4K 25
Jisung and Minho's story started in boarding school, there was no denying the tension and attraction they had for one another but it was much more th...
121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...