Chapter 34

Jeongin tiredly wanted to go to his room, as he always did when he went back home, but he was shocked to hear sobs from Jisung's room.

He got worried, deciding to approach the room, wondering for a moment.

He knocked at the door, and the sobs suddenly stopped, only sniffing could be heard. He opened the door, and Jisung shuffled on his bed, showing him his back. He would feel bad showing so much vulnerability

"Ji... Why are you crying so much?" Jeongin asked, worry lacing his tone

He didn't answer, trying to contain his sobs a bit more, until Jeongin leaves. But Jeongin wasn't going to let his friend by himself. He approached him.

"You can tell me Ji. I'm here" He said, his voice as sweet as honey, which was enough to lull Jisung.

"I... Minho" He blurted out after stuttering, not even trying to hide his situation.

Jeongin gulped. He knew this would eventually happen, he could see it from kilometers.

"What happened?" He asked softly as he sat on his bed, soothingly caressing his back as Jisung relaxed at the touch.

"I just... I don't know" He said, breaking down completely "I thought I was doing good... But I'm not... He keeps getting on my mind and I hate it" He cried, as Jeongin looked at him with an aching heart.

"But babe, why don't you let him in?" He asked, still caressing the boy's trembling back "Minho can't be the same person he used to" He defended, as he slowly laid down beside him "You know, when I was in highschool, I wasn't better. I did a lot of bad things, I used to act stupidly, because I was simply stupid. But I was young, and that's okay, we all do some shitty things." He explained, as Jisung turned to him, his eyes wet and shiny.

"I want to..." He said, letting out another sob "But I don't think I'll be able to be mature enough... I'll overthink and ruin everything... I can't do that..." He started blabbing, stressing over the question.

Jeongin finally realized how much Jisung had been suffering over the situation. He realized how much their breakup had left a huge wound on Jisung's heart, and how it hadn't scarred.

He hushed the boy as he hugged him tightly, trying to calm him down. He couldn't bare watching his best friend in such a state.

 _

"Minho?" A voice afar called, bringing Minho out of his deep slumber.

He opened his eyes, slowly, trying to unblur his vision, as hard as it was. He blinked repeatdly, as he felt like something was banging in his head.

He felt dizzy, as he watched around him, trying to understand where he was.

He saw a room he had never seen before, medical material all around him, as he laid in a bed, an uncomfortable one.

He tried to move, soon to find out that he wasn't able to.

He stressed, trying hard to stand up, to quit that uncomfortable bed and take control of his body again, until a hand delicately posed on his arm.

"Calm down, Min" The voice soothingly said, as he looked at the man talking.

He realized his dad was there, trying to calm his nerves, and Minho stood there staring at him, frowning and confused.

As his mind got less fuzzy, he finally realized where he was.

An hospital room.

Hyunjin was the one that found him.

He heard the thud from the other room, and went to his room to check on him, but got baffled to see the man unconscious on the ground. He immediately called the emergencies, freaking out over the situation.

Minho looked in between the two men standing in front of him.

He looked at them, still not realizing the situation he was in. He could only read the worry in their eyes.

He took some distance from his thought, as he watched the two men. The only people he had around him. His father and his best friend.

He had them, he only had them. And they looked so worried.

"Min" Chan shook Minho out of his head

"Yeah?" He asked groggily, his voice hardly coming out from his overly dry mouth.

"Do you know what happened?" He asked precautiously, trying to not alert him

"No...?" He said, frowning even more

"Minho..." His father said, diverting his attention "You broke your ankle" He said softly, as Minho's eyes suddenly widened, a wave of fear crashing onto him.

"I... what?..." He asked, confused, as he started sighing loudly.

"Fuck... When can I start working again? In how long is my leg going to be okay? Fuck... It's my job's instrument" He stressed, trying to sat up but unable to, he felt weak "Shit... is my insurance covering it? I won't lose my job, right?" He pleaded for answers, completely helpless.

Chan and his father kept on looking at him with expectant eyes, as they both gulped. They looked at each other, thinking deeply, while Minho was trying to read them.

"Can someone answer me? Where's the doctors?" He asked in distress, not liking the look they had in their eyes

"You don't understand Minho..." His father talked, as he approached him "I don't think you will ..." He stopped, taking a deep breath "you can not dance anymore"

And that's where Minho completely lost it, finally.