Chapter 25

my dumbass missed a chapter haha

i had to merge two in one :(( sorryy

Jisung jumped happily around his room as he threw his phone on his bed.

He was waiting for this mail for a week, but it finally arrived. Jisung was JYP's new producer in the team, and Jisung felt like fulfilling his long dream.

He screamed in happiness, letting his emotions flood. For the first time in ever, he felt pure joy throughout his body and mind. How cool was that? He didn't know how to react.

Jeongin opened the door in a panic, his eyes widened in worry as he looked at an euphoric Jisung.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Jeongin screamed along

"I'M TAKEN AT THE COMPANY" Jisung screamed his answer, his smile unerasable

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" Jeongin yelled "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU" He added before joining Jisung and jumping around in the boy's room as he wrapped his arms around the boy, engulfing him in a tight hug, a proud hug.

A week ago

"Introduce yourself" One of the directors and founders of the company asked Jisung, as he looked at them with expectant eyes.

He noticed Chan and Changbin along with them, as he wondered if their opinions counted or not for the final decision.

"Han Jisung, I'm 22 and I'm from here. I studied in Seoul's University of Arts in music and producing majors. I received my diploma last year" He said, wondering if he was being too formal or not.

"I see in your resume that you worked as an independent artist, right?" The same man asked

"Yes"

"Why this change, then?" He asked curiously

"Well, I wish to have the proximity a company gives with other artists. I think our creativity is exponential when surrounded by other people's creativity, and I truly live by the way I can express it. For me, music is somehow the reason of my life, so being able to live such an experience as sharing my passion, I'll take it" He said fastly, not even thinking about any words, as he noticed Chan and Changbin nodding.

"Good" The man said, scribbling on a paper "Then show us your works" He added, and Jisung smirked in anticipation.

Present time

Jisung walked in JYP, for the first time as an actual worker. He worn a proud smile as he walked in the corridors, not daring to say that he was actually lost.

He was searching for Chan's room, but he wouldn't tell a soul he had actually no idea where he was.

"Jisung?" A voice called, as he turned.

He looked at Hyunjin with a big smile, as he greeted him.

"I didn't know you worked there" Hyunjin said, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, I'm new" He said, chuckling awkwardly.

A silence arose between the two. Having a one night stand with someone you work with is complicated, and both of them felt the weird tension.

"Well, it's awkward" Hyunjin stated

"Gosh, I know, right?" Jisung admitted, as both of them laughed it off.

"Well, let's forget about it, if you don't mind" Hyunjin asked, smiling

"Oh, I don't mind at all, I'll be glad actually" He admitted, chuckling, sincerely this time.