Chapter 11

Jisung had his last straw.

"Min, this amazing cat cafe opened!" He exclaimed as he walked beside him, they were going to school together, as it was the only time Jisung could have with his lover "Shouldn't we go there on Saturday?" He asked, eyes full with hope.

He thought that proposing something with cats would help, that Minho's love for cats was higher than anything else.

"I have practice this Saturday Ji..." Minho said, pouting at his lover

"Then at night?" Jisung asked again

"We're celebrating our win in the winter's competition..." He said again, as Jisung face fell.

"So you're ditching me for a party?" Jisung asked, his voice now empty of any emotion

"I'm not ditching you... We could go there on Sunday?" He tried, but Jisung simply shrugged.

Minho would say he would come, then he would find something to do on Sunday, before ditching him once again.

When Jisung got home on Friday night, he was thoughtful.

Minho would usually invite him to his parties, even if Jisung refused all of them. Now he stopped, he knew the younger wouldn't come. That is why Jisung decided to make him happy.

He decided that he'll go to that party.

He'll get ready, putting on the most amazing outfit he has, amongst all of the rock band's shirts, put on a slight makeup, then he'll go to that party and surprise Minho.

He already know that will make the latter happy. He already knew he was going to get out of his comfort zone for once to discover a bit of Minho's world, just so the latter could give him some attention.

Jisung was ready, ready to get his man back.

When he arrived at the party, all eyes were on him.

But not because his looks had improved for the time being, people were looking at him with the most wide-eyes, the most surprising expressions.

As soon as he stepped in the house, people started looking at him and whispering between each other, as if Jisung was some kind of freak. Some chuckled, others looked sad, but all of them were discussing about Jisung for the time being.

Jisung froze upon the situation. He hated unwanted situation, and there he was.

He was saved by Ryujin, who came to him with a sweet smile.

"Oh Ryujin!" Jisung said with a smile, happy to see someone he knew

"Hey..." Ryujin said, looking embarrassed

"What... what is happening?" He asked, not understanding at all

"Jisung... If you feel strong enough, maybe you should check on what is happening on the couch" Ryujin said as she walked with him.

That sentence scared him.

He didn't know why, nor he knew what he had to see, but right at the moment, he trusted her, and his blood froze.

He pushed in between people, so they could let him pass, as he walked right to the couch, his heart beating loudly in his ears.

When he arrived at the couch, he saw a couple on the couch.

They were kissing, making out even, as if none of the rest were there, completely unashamed.

Jisung wouldn't have cared usually, but he could clearly see them.

Minho and Haelyn.

His boyfriend, lover, soulmate. Kissing someone else.

Jisung's mind went blank. Not able to process, to express, to say anything. He was stunned.

The only thing he felt, was the stinging sensation of a dagger on his heart. 

Ryujin approached Jisung, putting her hand on his shoulder. She handed him a cup of a certain cocktail, and smiled reassuringly at him.

"I'm really sorry you have to see that" She said softly

Jisung gulped back his tears, as he grabbed the cup in Ryujin's hands. He walked to the couple kissing on the couch and threw the content of the cup on the two of them, completely soaking them in the mixture of sugared soda and alcohol, which would be hard to take off.

The two separated immediately, wrath found on their faces as they wanted to know who and why the culprit did that, but their sudden emotions turned as soon as they realized who did it.

Haelyn's face contorted in a strange malicious smile, almost eager to know what will happen next.

Minho's face fell completely as his eyes dropped on his lovely boyfriend. He watched him as he froze completely, seeing how pained Jisung's expression was. He craved that face forever in his brain, seeing how deep his actions had an impact on Jisung's face.

"Hi, my love" Jisung said sarcastically, as he anxiously fiddled with his shirt.

"Ji-" Minho tried to speak, but got cut off right away

"Are you enjoying your night? I thought I would surprise you by entering your world, I didn't know I was going to be so shocked to see what it does look like actually" Jisung continued, his tone laced by fake exaggerated enthusiasm as his eyes showed how angered he was.

Minho sighed. There was nothing he could do or say. He was fucked and didn't want to find any excuses, he didn't have any.

"We're done, asshole" Jisung said, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear as he kept his head up, not daring to flinch in front of such disgusting people.

Minho nodded, still not able to utter a word, not able to move at all. Sadness suddenly filled him, coursing through his veins as it immediately took his heart as a hostage, punching at it repeatedly.

"I-" Minho tried once again

"Don't talk to me. Don't ever try to talk to me" He stated again, confidently and loudly.

Jisung threw the empty cup to the ground, just at Minho's feet. It didn't break, as Jisung was hoping, and he turned on his feet, ready to leave this house forever. He needed to leave. He needed to cry his heart out.

As he tried to walk out of the scene, Ryujin grabbed him by the wrist. He turned to look at her, tears trying to escape his eyes.

"You're strong Jisung" She said, smiling softly at him "If you need me, I'll gladly let you cry on my shoulder" She said, as she gave him her number on a little paper "I'm a lesbian, don't worry, I'm not hitting on you. But I've been cheated on once, and I know how you feel right now. If you need, you can count on me" She added, as she left him, she understood he needed peace.

Jisung was grateful, but his brain couldn't rationally function right at the moment.

He left and walked in the streets, his feet guiding him slowly to nowhere, as he tried to process what had just happened.

He walked as he realized that he had lost Minho. That he had lost his best friend and lover, the one for who he gave everything and who gave him everything back. His first everything, the reason for his happiness, disappeared just as he appeared.

He walked numbly, tears sliding through his cheeks as he didn't find the courage to wipe them off.