Chapter 7

Things went fast, a little bit too fast for anyone to register.

In a few weeks, or months, Minho was one of the most known people at school.

He started having everyone at school looking at him as he walked through it. People started to acknowledge him, know his name, and greet him when they passed by him.

He had everything in people's eyes. He was handsome, girls wanted his number and boys were jealous. He was smart, intelligent, and everyone wanted to hear him talk as he talked, everyone wanted to know how he could have such good grades with so little effort. He was also kinda mysterious, always hanging out with the little random nerd without acknowledging others, people were curious. They also found out about his talent rather quickly. People saw him dancing, and obviously fell in love.

Jisung wasn't mad that his lovely boyfriend had a certain fame. He wasn't even mad that people kept gawking at him. He was mad that none of them actually got interested in him when he wasn't so 'pretty'. Minho had always been the perfect individual he is in Jisung's eyes, and that made him angered that they waited for him to fit their standards to realize how amazing he was.

And if Minho wasn't praising him for the minimum effort, Jisung would have gotten much more self-conscious. He realized that people at school were wondering why Minho loved him and not someone prettier, someone more interesting. His ego fell from a few steps, but he would never admit it.

Minho knew, he noticed how Jisung's confidence lowered so slightly. He felt bad, not knowing how to make it stop. That is why he tried his best to boost the younger's ego. That is why he showered him with love as much as he could.

It didn't help that Minho had drawn Haelyn's interest. Mostly when she made him join their 'popular' little group that Jisung dreaded.

Haelyn came to Minho some afternoon at school, as Jisung was there. As always, she ignored Jisung, not even greeting him. Minho saw, and hurried to wrap his arm around Jisung's waist, including him as much as possible to the conversation unfolding.

"Hi Minho" She said, batting her eyes cutely.

"Huh, hi" He responded, unconfident, as Jisung rolled his eyes from being ignored once again.

"I wanted to ask something, if you mind" She said, as she glanced at Jisung.

She silently asked for a private conversation with him, and Jisung was ready to move out of her way. He would have, if Minho didn't hold him so tightly.

"Tell me" He hurried her, as she didn't mind proceeding this conversation with Jisung there.

"I've heard about your dancing skills" She said, smirking lightly "And you may know that there is a dance group in this highschool. We dance every day after school. We get busy, but we are all passionate people, and we talked about you. What would you think about joining us?" She explained, as Minho frowned slightly.

"I'm not sure" Minho responded honestly

"Well, I'll let you think about it" She said "But you have to know that our school have been competing for the last few years, and this year's goal is World Of Dance. I hope you think hard about your next décision!" She exclaimed, before leaving without answers.

Minho felt confused.

He didn't answer right away. He wanted to think about it, and he needed the opinion from his favorite person.

"Min?" Jisung called, as his boyfriend was zoning out. He walked to him and sat on the bed beside him "What are you thinking about?" He asked, as he caressed his hair softly.